Devil's Disguise [Series Two]...

By Tintress

Her life is like a hide and seek. Keep your identity hidden or they'll come after you. In order to keep herse... More

LCH
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note:
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (Part 1)

Epilogue (Part 2)

18 0 0
By Tintress

Caius

Caius' POV

"Hello, Lev!? You hear me? Are you going or not?" Saveena said on the other line.

"I'm in, so can you hang up now? I'm busy." I said and aimed on the target.

"Are you on a mission?"

"Yes, I have to finish now. Papa has something for me again after this. So my schedule is hectic."

"Okay fine, just don't overdo it." She said and hang up.

Well, it's not like I have a choice to disobey my father. I grow up without my biological father. Mom said he died on a plane accident. That's why I grow up longing for someone I can call father. And when mom remarried, I thought I finally found a family.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and the rest of my siblings. It's just that I feel like something is still missing.

And when I met her, that's when I knew what I've been missing this whole time. It's the comfort.

Elli made me feel like family is the one that will comfort you in every way.

I never planned to fall inlove with her. Not to mention the first time I saw her. I have no idea that she's a girl. Palagi ko siyang nakikita sa likod ng school. I just observed her at hindi sinubukang lumapit sa kanya. Palagi ko siyang nahuhuling naninigarilyo. Until I've had enough, and finally approached her.

I tried to compose myself while talking to her. But everytime she utter words on that small lips, I couldn't stop myself and kissed her. Knowing that she's a guy.

And I found out her little secret by accident. So I came out with that stupid idea of marrying her just for show.

I tried to ignore my feelings. I tried to push away the thought of falling in love with her. Pero iba ang pakiramdam ko pag kasama ko siya. Even though both our family is against it.

"The Davis huh, you sure about this Levi?" My father said. I knew it, he doesn't like the idea of linking to the Davis. And I don't know for what reason.

"Yes father."

"Even though you know that I'm against it?"

"Yes father." And I felt the hard palm of his hand on my cheeks after I said that.

"I know I want you to get married, but I didn't say that you can marry just anyone, specially the Davis."

That's the very first time I disobeyed my father. At kung kailan kaya ko ng tanggapin sa sarili ko na mahal ko siya. She left, without trace, without words.

°°°

"What are you doing here?" I asked her when she suddenly grab the liquor I'm drinking.

She heave a sigh and looked at the girls in my table.

"Get the hell out." I said kaya nagsitayuan ang mga babaeng nakaupo.

"Have a seat." Alok ko kay Ziah.

"Ayoko, hindi naman ako magtatagal sa mabahong lugar na 'to." Maataray niyang turan.

"Suit yourself." Balewalang sabui ko rito.

"I know where she is." Pukaw atensyon niya sa'kin. Napatingin ako sa kanya. Sinubukan kong huwag ipakita ang totoong nararamdaman ko.

I've used all my connection but she's great at hiding. She has no social media from the start. Ni bank account wala akong mahanap. Nawala na lang siya na parang bula.

After she left, hinanap ko siya sa pamilya niya. But her uncle doesn't know where she is. Even her cousin—Hak is nowhere to be found. Ziah doesn't also have an idea na umalis pala ito.

That's when she and I tried to trace her. Ziah's good at her work. Now that she found where she is. I'm impressed.

"Where's she?"

"Outside." Mabilis akong napatayo at lalabas na sana sa bar nang pigilan ako ni Ziah.

"Look outside."

There's a glass window sa second floor ng club, and you can see the parking lot outside. And when I looked at outside, from a distant is a car.

"She's there." Ziah said.

Aalis na sana ako nang magsalita ulit si Ziah.

"Anong gagawin mo pag nakita mo siya?" Napatigil ako sandali sa sinabi nito.

She's right. What would I do? But I didn't bother to think about that when I finally saw the real her. And when I know who she really is, she gave me more reason to stay beside her.

But no matter how much I want to stay, she always find her way to leave me. Again she's gone. Off to the different path than mine. She's really good at leaving me behind and it made me feel like shit. I feel like I'm the one who's always chasing her heart.

She told me about her story. Kaya nakaya kong malaman ang iba pang tungkol sa kanya. I made sure that this time, I could stand beside her as she face those hardships. Wala akong itinirang impormasyon. I even planted a spy on her side.

I heard a knock on my door habang nagbabasa ako sa library ng bahay ko. I said come in and she entered. Siya lang din ang nakakapasok sa bahay na 'to. No one knew about this house aside from me and her.

"She's going with the plan I reported the last time. And it will be tonight." Vexen said.

"Uhuh." I smirked. No way I'm giving all the fun Elli. "Then let's also proceed to our plan."

°°°

I saw her walk down the grand staircase.

"That's my girl, just shining amidst the crowd." I whispered.

I looked at Vexen na nasa tabi lang niya. She bowed her head a little, hudyat na kompleto na lahat. She whispered something at Elli. She smirked and made her way out of the people.

I saw her grandfather also did the same. He instructed his guards at pinasama ang asawa niya sa mga tao nito. The asshole knows the plan. I also made my way out.

There's only one way papunta sa taas secind floor ng mansion—which is the grand staircase. Kaya alam kong sa second floor papunta ang asawa nito.

Inunahan ko silang makapunta sa kwarto nito. Sa veranda ako dumaan at nagtago muna roon habang hinihintay na makapasok ito sa kwarto.

I heard the door open and her grandmother entered the room alone. Pinagbantay lang nito sa labas ang mga tao nila.

She made her way papunta sa veranda.

"I know who you are." She said. Nagpakita ako rito. Lumapit naman siya at tumingin lang sa labas ng veranda. Ilang segundong katahimikan bago siya magsalita.

"He's obsessed with power. Kaya niya nagawa iyon. Lalo na at nalaman niya ang tungkol sa apo niya. He doesn't care about his family, to the point of killing his own daughter." Panimula niya.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

"Your mother can't resist his plan. Dahil alam niya ang galit ng mama mo sa anak namin. I tried to stop him, because she's my daughter. But I can't do anything." She looked at me. May luha ng naglalandas sa mga mata nito.

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

"Please, save my grand daughter. I beg you." The song continues as we hear gun shots sa baba. She lean her back on the rails of veranda.

No need to kill her then, she has many reason to die anyway. Hindi na 'ko nagulat when I heard a thud.

Lumabas ako sa pinto dahilan para maging alerto ang mga bantay na nandoon. They tried to attack me but they end up dead.

Nasa staircase ako at pinapanood ang bawat galaw ni Elli. Ang kaninang puting dress nito ay naging kulay dugo na. May talsik na rin ng dugo sa mukha nito.

I looked around. Ang kaninang nagsasayahang mga tao ay nakabulagta na sa sahig at naliligo sa sari-sarili nilang dugo. But only one man standing. Her grandfather.

My phone vibrated when Vexen called.

"The back ups is no more, sir." She updated. Well, as I predicted. Hindi alam.ni Elli ang tungkol sa bagay na 'yun. She and her grandfather, pareho sila ng pag iisip. Hindi niya alam na may ideya ang lolo niya tungkol sa balak nito.

Too bad, I won't let my princess do all the works.

Aside from their mind, pareho sila ng galaw ng lolo nito. They start attacking each other. She's not using a gun but a dagger, and her grandfather's using a katana.

Nasasabayan niya ang galaw at bilis nito.

"Why fight your own family Zephyr? We're the same blood, same flesh." He said.

"That's true. That's why I'm going to kill you, just like you killed my mother and father." Elli replied. And their fight continued.

"If I can't use you. They might as well take that eyes that you possess." He choked Elli and was about to stab her when she stab his neck.

"No way in hell, Grandpa." -Zephyr.

Nakatayo lang ako matapos ang laban niya. Naglabas siya ng sigarilyo at sinimulang hithitin iyon.

Reminds me of the first time we met. She look so beautiful. She's so sick.

"You really did come huh." She said and looked up at me. I smirked as I made my way towards her.

"How can't I when I miss you." I respond.

"So, what do you gonna do about it?" I looked at her eyes for a seconds. Still can't move on how beautiful her eyes are.

"Can I taste that cigarette again?" She didn't answer and kissed me. I'm enjoying the kiss when she bit my lip.

"Aw, what's that for?"

"What are you and Vexen planned?" Tinaasan ko lang siya ng kilay.

"It's nothing–aw." I glared at her this time. She just slaped me.

"Okay fine, it's nothing. It's not the right time to say it anyway– can you stop!?" I said, irritated. She keeps on slaping me.

She didn't respond and walk away. She's at it again. I grab her wrist to stop her.

"You wanna know the plan? I'll tell you the plan, 'cause this time, you're not leaving me, you can't leave me again Elli." I said. Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya. She has blood on her hands but I didn't mind ad put the ring on it.

She looked at her hand with teary eyes.

"Will you marry me?" She looked at me for a sec and smiled.

"Women don't like questions."

"Marry me."

"Too demanding."

"Pease marry me?"

"Another question love."

"Here we are again. Just fucking marry me."

"That's way too demanding–" I didn't let her finished and kiss her.

I finally catch up with you.

Zephyr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 66.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...