❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

Por nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... Mais

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•

6K 817 220
Por nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 16

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

The warm tears skimmed through the lower lashes of my eyes. I stared at my husband who was standing with closed eyes, his face was tensed while his body language was telling me clearly that he wanted to kill that rusted man.

"Come on Golden bird or you want this man dead who is trying to save you?", That man definitely doesn't know about my husband and me.

I stepped closer and I saw my husband looking at me with nothing but guilt in his eyes, though I could feel he wanted me to run but his eyes were focused on me. His icy eyes stared back at me with nothing but a look of 'failure'.

As a drop of tear touched my cheeks, I wiped it with the back of my hands, my ring brushed my cheeks and it hurts.

It hurts.

I stared at my fingers where two silver rings were shining and slowly I took them off, taking them in my right hand, i glanced at the both men, one was my heart and other was holding a gun to shoot through him, which can lead to stop my heart beat.

Yes! My Husband is my heart beat. I don't know about anyone but he has become my heart beat. Without him i don't think I would like to live for a second.

A strange man, who I met with the purpose of finding my brother but ended up being his wife and becoming his queen.

Something I know is , it's not a coincidence. I know it very well.

Coincidence doesn't exist in our life and when I said I am married to a Russian Mafia King then understand one thing.

This was not a deal.

The Russian Mafia King knew I would become his Queen. He knew it all. He had known it before me.

And it should make my heart bleed but it's not.

Instead this is becoming intresting, I am feeling excited. Because neither my husband has any intentions to leave me and nor I am planning to leave my husband.

You know why?

Because

Even if I didn't wanted to but I got the obsession genes from my father and now I am obsessed over my husband.

My Husband.

Sounds nice.

"Come baby, sit on my lap!", I stared at the man who was smirking, his smirk is ugly.

I don't even want to compare my husband's sexy smirk to him because it will be just a humiliation to my husband's sexiness and I don't intend to humiliate my heart.

I stepped closer and now I was standing in front of my husband, his eyes held guilt which I was not liking a bit in his icy orbs, it should be filled with amusement or adoration and that too only for me.

"Golden Bird here..", That man with white beard and white hair called me, his eyes held lust as he stared at me from top to bottom.

I played with my two rings which was still in my hand and then turned towards my husband who shook his head.

This man doesn't cares of the gun which is touching his head.

"Mira run!", He whispered looking at me directly, i stared at him for a second and then tilted my head towards the man who was looking at me already holding the gun close to my husband's brain.

"Why hold him and waste your energy? Leave him and save your energy for me, Darling!"

My husband's mouth opened with a shocking expression coating his face, He is shocked as hell.

While The man's eyes shined and he laughed loudly as he pushed Faris away.

"Guard's", Two men entered and just by looking in the eyes of that rusted creature, they held Faris tightly by his arms, My Husband tired to wriggle and kick them but

Not all the time a single man can fight like those flying Heroes.

My husband is a human and not some flying angel. So yeah, he failed miserably in pushing those muscular goons.

I sighed, only if he could use that energy in seducing his wife.

Then tonight we would be lying on our bed with eachother -

Ughmm....I think I went off lane.

Mira come back to earth, the situation is not right to fantasize your husband in a not so innocent position.

"Come here Bird!", I turned towards that rusted creature and saw him sitting on the big wide sofa with his legs parted wide, he was smirking at me while his eyes stayed on my dress.

He placed the gun on the table and leaned on the sofa, resting his back.

His eyes stayed on me and then he patted his thighs with his right hand, calling me there to sit.

I narrowed my eyes and then took a quick glance of my husband who was adoring me.

Okay- that was a glare which is hard like an iron.

Only the difference was he didn't wanted to kill me with those murderous glare but he wanted to rip me alive.

Hot!

"Miiraa!"

Oooppss! The moment my husband called my name, i dropped the rings and the both silver rings fell on the floor with a thin sound which echoed in the whole room, the sound was irritating to me though.

I gave a tight lipped smile to that man who chuckled at me.

Shaking my head I placed my one hand on my chest as I straightened my dress from back using my other hand and bent a little to pick those rings.

The man's eyes were focused on my body, i glanced at the gun which he placed on the table before sitting on the sofa. I turned to him and smiled softly, i don't know what he thought but he smiled back like a good friend.

Can anyone say that he was looking at me with those lusty looks? Well it's a feature of these kind of man and I hate them from my heels.

My heart is too precious to hate them. Actually my heart wants to mingle with my husband's heart or you can say my soul -

Ughmm...Did I drank Viagra? By any fault?

"Bent a little more bird!", I raised my brows at the man who was trying to take a look of my chest by bending down. Goddd! Can he me more gross?

"Miraaaa, What-"

"Can't you shut up for some seconds? Don't you see i am busy with him?"

My husband eyed me with shocked filled eyes while I glared at him, the rusted man chuckled hearing me and clapped happily.

Faris eyes turned red as he glared at me and his jaw clenched, i could see his fist clenching as he glared at me hardly.

"What the hell are you saying?",

He groaned which made me trace my fingers on my heels as I watched that man in his eyes and he watched me too, my fingers reached near my ankle and I traced them more up as I stared at the man who glanced at my husband, who was glaring at me probably, i could feel his eyes on my back.

The 'one second' he used to stare at my husband, and the next second I had grabbed the knife which was tugged on my ankle. Well! I had got a habit of carrying it.

Before that rusted creature could process anything, i had already placed the knife on his throat and eyed his men's who were holding my husband.

"Leave my husband, right now!"

The man's eyes widened and he gulped visibly,  my knife could feel him gulping.

"Husband?",I sighed hearing his fearful voice and then my lips curled up into a smirk.

"Guard's hands down or else your boss won't have his hand to pay you all.", I commanded the men's who gulped hearing my cold voice. They left my husband's arms.

I chuckled bitterly and turned my attention back towards the rusted creature who was looking at me with his wide eyes, his head pressed more into the headrest.

"You wanted me to sit on your lap?", Trailing my knife down his throat I whispered near his ear and felt him trembling with fear.

My knife touched his torso and then I trailed then more down until they reached his thighs.

Tapping the tip of my knife there for two times I stared at the man who looked back at me with eyes widened.

"Let my knife check, if your thighs hold enough potential to hold me down or not."

His brows wrinkled together but before he could process anything, I had pressed the knife deep into his skin and the knife teared through his clothes tearing the first layer of his skin then second and just like that the eight layers of his skin was ripped.

A loud scream left his mouth making me smile, i pulled the knife back and raised my brows amused at the red blood coating my knife. The knife has turned itself into a red blood knife.

"I thought your blood colour will be of black colour just like your heart but it's shocking to see the colour red."

He groaned in pain as he placed his palm over his thighs to stop the blood which was spilling out of the wound my knife gave him.

"Now I understand..", I tapped the knife on his chest as I wiped his filthy blood on his white shirt and smirked.

"Your brain is the main source, let me finish it.", His eyes widened while I grabbed the gun he placed on the table in my hand and before I could point it on him, I was pulled back.

"What the hell?", I shouted loudly as someone twirled me, which made me collide with .....my husband chest.

I glared at him as I tried to pull myself back but he held my both hands in his large ones, holding me close to him. So close that our face was just a centimetre away, one move and I will kiss his luscious lips.

"Come to your sense Mira!", I frowned and looked at him just to see him looking back at me with concerned expression.

"I am totally in my senses and leave me I will kill that bastard-", My words were left incomplete because my lips were sealed.

I closed my eyes drowning in the kiss but before I could drown myself completely a loud whistle and then a not so good comment made me pull myself back.

"Atleast flip your blutooth away when you do these things Korol! We are not horny men's who will like to see their king and queen open show."

My cheeks Burned with embarassment. What's with this man.

I eyed Luca who narrowed his eyes and pushed those two men outside the room where more men were present who were probably from our men's.

Before I could say anything I was pushed aside by my husband who held that man tightly by his throat, my brows furrowed but when I saw the injection in his hand.

Faris twisted his hands back making him groan in pain, the injection was snatched by Faris who glared at the man and then eyed the injection.

"Drugs? Haan? Let me try it on you Cyrus, you should experience the pain you intend to give those women's."

And then I heard a loud scream of that rusted man as my husband had injected the needle on his shoulder.

Okay - no precautions were taken when he injected the needle.

The man held his shoulders and was pushed back by Faris. Stumbling on his steps he fell on the sofa, he was wincing in pain but I assume it's less. Very less.

I held the gun again in my hands as i stepped towards the man and pointed the gun towards him. My eyes were blank because whenever I intend to kill someone, no emotions should come.

They don't deserve my emotions.

"You can't kill him, Koroleva.", I frowned and tilted my head in the direction of Carel who was standing near the door, his tall figure was leaning on the door frame. His hand crossed over his chest.

His green eyes were focused on me and then trailed towards the gun I was holding and then he glanced back at me.

"Are you challenging me?",I asked him with raised brows and heard his chuckle.

"Korol wants that bastard alive. So yeah- drop the idea of killing him.", I turned my attention towards my husband and then saw him standing there, he was Just gazing me.

Just me.

His eyes focused on me as he kept staring at my form with amused expression.

My fingers touched the trigger as I turned my attention back to that man, he was looking at the gun with fear as his hands were busy rubbing his wounded areas.

"I don't know if I will live the next second or not and trust me if I leave this man who dared to put a gun on my husband's head, my soul will not rest in peace."

That was my last word to that rusted creature who was just a burden on this earth before a heavy loud gun shot was heard in the room.

I dropped the gun and stepped back while dusting invisible dust from my hands.

The moment I turned back I was welcomed by a shocked Luca, Amused Husband and an Impressed Carel.

"You didn't killed him right?", I raised my brows at Luca who was shocked as hell as he pointed his finger towards the body of the man who was laying with a hole in his chest.

I smiled at the unconscious man and shrugged my shoulders as I turned back to Luca.

"Not at all, if you will take him to hospital 'now' then he might live but he will live in coma because I had shot him just beside his heart so yeah the chances of  living is 0.01%"

His lips parted with shock while Carel chuckled as he gave me a 'thumbs up'.

"Woah! That's a big chance to live Koroleva!"

I smiled sheeply and then we chuckled together but our laugh died down when I heard a gun shot which was more loud.

I turned towards the source and there i saw my husband who has taken his gun out and the gun was pointed in that rusted dead body direction.

"Now that 0.01% is dead, right Malyshka?"

My eyes widened as I stated at my husband who smirked looking in my black orbs back.

He looks so hot.

"And someone was saying that killing him is a childish move."

I heard Carel taunting Faris who raised his on brows and then his lips curved up as he placed his gun back.

"Plans get change when my wife gets herself involved in her husband's matters."

Okay- that was for me but it was unintentional. I promise but I can't even explain him or else my poor Cassian boy will get a good scold.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"okay, we will manage. Take care of Sasha and Mariya."

The cold weather hit me so hard tonight that I just wanted to hug my pillow and sleep soundly on my bed. Never knew the weather will get this cold but after feeling the cold and freezing temperature of Moscow, i realised that Sasha was right.

Tonight the weather has drain just like my energy which has drained after the hectic adventurous night.

I can't think of the night where I won't see my husband, for example tonight - what if my husband wasn't present there and someone else was? I can't imagine but let it be because whatever happens it happens for a reason and if I was there then so my husband was.

My eyes were focused on the dense forest which looks so deep that I doubt if any highway was present behind those tall and dark trees or not?

Dense forest.

It reminds me of my brother. He lives his life just like those shadows which are never found in the depth of those dense forest.

Forest.

Dense.

Shadow.

My brother.

His-

I was startled by Faris who placed his hands on my shoulders.

Taking a quick glance of the dark forest i turned towards my husband who raised his brows, our eyes met and again I was drowning in those icy orbs.

His eyes are icy and any one would feel the freezing temperature of his eyes but I can't.

I am just too blind to see those feelings in him.

I can't understand his icy eyes but I can feel the warmth which is hot like a lava- a burning flame is hidden behind those icy eyes which are the sole reason behind that flame which is burning behind those icy eyes.

someone is igniting those flames.

My heart beat rose as I felt the flame reflection in his pupil.

Remember I said someone was igniting those flames.

There is a shadow who stoods wearing a dark mask. The mask is not present there and I can see the face of the person.

The person is the soul reason behind his burning flames.

And I can clearly see myself igniting those flames.

It's me.

The reason.

Faris Fayz Ali will get burn if he comes with me.

My eyes turned teary and I turned away blinking my tears away. What's with these tears? Can't they stay inside?

"Malyshka?"

I closed my eyes and leaned my back on the door of his rolls Royce, the black car which is always present whenever we met with nothing but something burning and today I feel my heart burning.

A question roams in my mind.

What am I doing here?

"Faris?", I called him and the next Second i felt his presence just in front of me. His eyes focused on me, my gaze was on him as I stood straight facing him completely.

"It's freezing here.", I muttered under my breath as I hugged my self looking anywhere but at him. He was staring at me and then I saw his lips curving slightly up.

"Well - a twist for you, we have to stay here tonight.", My brows furrowed hearing him.

What does he mean by staying here?

"Here but why?", I asked him and he stepped closer, my steps automatically pulled me back but it was of no use because already my back was touching the cold door of his car.

His shoe tip touched my heels and then he stopped, taking his step back he leaned near my ear.

"I will answer your question but first you have to answer me.", His voice feels more chilly than those winds. His lips was near my ear and I could feel him breathing, his breath were falling over my collar bone.

"What were you doing here, Malyshka?", I gulped hearing him.

Shutting my eyes i held his shoulder tightly as he traced his lips on my cheeks and stopped there, my breath turned heavy with time. I wanted to gulp but can he give me a second to do it?

We both stood there like a statue, my heart beat rose with time and I could hear it clearly, I want to push him but more than that I want to pull him closer.

I want to go away but I don't want to live without his presence in my life.

He has become an important part of my life and I am confused.

Why he has became my heart?

I am too into him but why?

He doesn't feel like a stranger why?

He feels like me. Like my own.

Like someone who is for me.

And I don't intend to leave him.

I know him but also I don't.

Who is he?

"Your Husband, Malyshka!", My breath hitched hearing his deep voice near my cheeks, his warm breath fanned over my cheeks, his lips touched the corner of my lips, my eyes met his and I could see my answers.

Not in his eyes because 'HE' is my answer. My answer stands in front of me.

"You really don't listen to me. Such a naughty girl you become sometimes that all I want to do is"

He stopped his eyes on me and didn't avert it all the time, his lips formed a smirk, the same sexy smirk.

"Ruin you"

I gulped, he was looking at me dangerously with his icy orbs. Before i could say something the snow fall on us.

My eyes widened and I looked up just to see snows, it was snowing here.

"It's snowing", I squealed in excitement and he pulled himself back looking at me, his eyes didn't leave me even for a second. I noticed his expression changing and from that 'smirky' look his face expression turned into a soft look.

"It's early November and this is the first snow of Moscow."

I smiled and turned towards the car on which many white snow layer was forming, the black car with snows on it. Beautiful.

I laughed as I stepped on the snow. Snow never falls in Southern Italy so yeah, my shocking face is acceptable.

"You know I always had a dream of -", I stopped myself from completing the sentence.

Faris raised his brows at me as he waited for the sentence to get completed.

I smiled sheeply at him and shrugged my shoulders as I enjoyed the snow for some more seconds before my husband dropped a bomb on me.

"Dream of f*cking your husband under the snowy weather?"

My eyes went wide and I stared at him with parted lips, my jaws almost touched the floor while my husband smirked. again that sexy smirk.

This handsome creature of God, how does he knows about my innocent fantasy?

And suddenly it hit me.

He read my diary.

I glared at him as I opened the door of the car because the snow was getting too intense with time.

"That's love making not F*cking!", I scolded him as I don't like when he term that as f***.

"Same thing just in your own synonyms", I glared at him hardly. This man uses his hotness whenever he is with me.

"You should not interfere in someone's privacy."

"You know better that your privacy doesn't stay when I am involved."

"Whatever"

"We can complete your dream Mira, it's snowing heavily and let me add my fantasy too in it."

I scowled hearing him and turned a little to have a quick look of his hotness in this cold weather.

His fantasy?

What's his fantasy?

Okay here I got the chance to know about my husband's fantasy why don't enjoy it.

A sudden rush of excitement hit me and I stared at him with excitement.

"What's your fantasy?"

I asked him with my eyes focused on him completely, he stared at me for some times before-

"Aaaahhhh...."

I fell on the seat completely lying inside with my hands pinned above by my husband.

Who was kissing me- okay not kissing but eating my lips.

Farissssssss!

I moaned as he bit on my lips and then he pulled himself back just to suck my lower lip.

"My fantasy is to have you completely in this Car baby because beleive me tonight we are going to sleep in this car."

My eyes widened hearing him. Sleeping in this car? This is absurd.

"Faris"

"Shhhhh", I called him just to be 'husshed' by him. He stared in my eyes for a second before pulling himself back and closed the car door with a thud.

My heart beat rose as I realised, tonight we are going to sleep here that too alone.

Okay not alone when I am with my husband.

Leaning on the car's window he watched me as if adoring me.

This man was biting my lips a second ago. I sat straight and placed my palms on my chest as to calm my breath and that's when my fingers brushed my Ruby pendant.

My Ruby pendant.

I stared at my husband and then gulped as his icy eyes stayed on me.

Icy eyes.

After sometime when we both have catched our breath completely i saw him removing his blazer and he threw it in the front seat.

Like a garbage.

"Tonight I won't even let that bastard touch my Babygirl."

My breath hitched hearing Faris, he sounded jealous?

Of what

His blazer?

He turned back to me and leaned forward making me lean back, I pulled myself back as he stepped closer.

Stop.

We are inside his car.

It's big but not enough for us to-

I gulped when my back touched the window, looking at my husband who was now facing me with his hands placed on either side of my head.

One was on window while one was on head rest.

He tilted his head a little to kiss me which made me close my eyes.

My breath turned heavy as I waited for him to kiss but instead i felt his fingers playing with my pendant.

I frowned when he brushed his thumb on my collar bone and then traced his fingers on the chain of my pendant.

What's he doing?

Before i could open my eyes, I heard his whisper near my ear.

"You really took good care of it. "

My body froze the moment he completed his sentence, I opened my eyes and stared at him who was looking at the Ruby pendant.

His icy orbs turned back at me and I saw his gaze turning soft.

His eyes turned into a sky colour and I remember this colour.

The innocent blue colour.

"It's you."

I whispered in complete shock and then I noticed his eyes turning back to dark blue colour.

Too dark that anyone would misunderstood it as dark eyes.

His lips curved up into a smirk as he pulled his hand away from that pendant and the next Second his hand was around my neck, almost choking me.

Almost because he took enough care not to choke me completely.

"Took you long time to recognise, Malyshka!"

My dark eyes met his icy ones and the next second i forgot who am I because my husband won't let me remember anything now.

Faris Fayz Ali was the thirteen year old boy, who almost died eighteen years ago because of me.

| ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ |

*Continues in the next chapter*

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 16?

Pata nahi meine Kiya likh Diya hai 🥹

I know the chapter was cringe, imperfect because I had not re-edited it and I am having a bad migraine that I don't even want to read this chapter...

NGL but I have written this chapter forcefully. I think writer's block hit me hard this time.

Next Chapter after 600+ votes and 300+ Comments 👀 only if you want the next update or we can wait for months...no problem 🙂

💓

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110K 5.9K 34
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
7.8K 671 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
14.9K 604 35
"𝐖𝐡𝐲..𝐰𝐡𝐲?" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜**** 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲."𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. [ 4 - 18+ ] #1 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 story by @...
149K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...