The Eminence in DxD

By awesomeness1941

Cid Kagenou after defeating Ragnarok, along with all of Shadow Garden, get teleported to the world of High Sc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Shadows Return
Chapter 2: Ride of Shadow
Chapter 3 Shadow Garden
Chapter 4 Shadow + Alpha
Chapter 5: Ride of the shadows
Chapter 7 Emperor Shadow

Chapter 6 Shadows Rage

56 1 0
By awesomeness1941

I've been hearing one of the most disturbing rumor and I'm hoping it is just a very bad practical joke that's gone horribly wrong. That rumor is that someone wants to restart the supernatural war. Personally you would have to be brain dead to restart a war that killed millions of members of all the factions that were involved. Though I can't really say anything, as i would start a war over someone wanting to interfere with my future plans, then again now that I am thinking about it, who's honestly gonna stop me from unleashing my full power on someone. While walking back to head our base, we run into yet another psychotic fallen angel. That's it, this is now personal. I look towards the fallen angel and I say, "Fool who dares disturb the Lord of shadows shall now suffer the wrath of the shadows. Your missing corpse will prove my message to those idiots. You will suffer a death so quickly you won't even be able to process your own death." I absorb only the necessary amount of mana to make this feat possible because I'm saving the moment I bathe this city in my might for a special occasion. As I'm confident with the amount of mana that I have absorbed, I say, "Witness divinity on such a minute scale. I AM ATOMIC." With that release of mana, the fallen angel is instantly vaporized in the release of my mana. I think it's far overdue for the leaders of these faction to see my might. for they keep on insisting on interfering with my plans. I shall cut the head off the snake. They will bow before the might of the Empire of shadows. I will no longer tolerate this pathetic excuse for foes. Is there not someone who  is worthy of challenging myself? I continue walking with Alpha and as I'm doing that, I'm constantly spewing out raw rage induced aura that is basically toxic to those who dare to challenge me. We make it back to the base and I still feel like I'm getting stronger as the days go by. The fools of this world will be bathed in shadows I promise them that. I begin to sense a presence that I have never felt, but still it gives me some pause as to whom this individual might be. Maybe someone  who can actually stand to challenge me or better yet it could be someone I can use as a punching bag. but whoever it is will be in a shock for their lives or what's left of it anyway. I speak to the presence, "Fool who dares lurk in the shadows, reveal yourself at once. Ley you be hunted by the Lord of shadows himself." So the mysterious presence revealed themselves from the shadows and said, "My name is Azazel. I am the leader of a faction known as the fallen angels. I sense that you are quite a strong person and will not consider challenging you to combat." I chuckle at what Azazel had said and so I responded to his comment by saying, " My name is shadow. He who lurks in the shadows, in order to hunt the shadows. You know not becoming an enemy of mine is probably the smartest thing you have done in your entire life Azazel. Though don't expect me to be so kind to you, as I've already had enough encounters with fallen angels to last a lifetime or rather many lifetimes. I should also mention this, if anyone from either your faction or the other two prominent factions in this town so much as even lay a single hair or finger on my organization and its members, I will personally annihilate every single member of the faction that is responsible for the incident. So please do yourself and the fallen angels a big favor and tell them that shadow along with shadow garden are off limits and that anyone who tries to mess with them will be executed for having either those kinds of thoughts or feelings." Azazel looked to be rather shocked that I would dare to challenge the factions, let alone personally destroy the factions. He appeared to be under the impression that I would ignite a war between shadow garden and the three factions. Personally I don't care what the three factions think of myself and shadow garden, as long as they leave me alone and stay out of my way when it comes to my plan of conquering this world then that's fine by me. After all I think it would be rather tragic that I didn't even bother to show the factions the true power that I am capable of unleashing upon the realms.   

                                                             *4th Wall break incoming*

(Shadow: What the hell author? Jeez why didn't you update the story? The people are practically begging to see me. I can't stand this vegan no pressure on the factions. I'll go rogue and have it all taken care of by lunch time. They can't possibly have a chance at stopping me. what they gonna do try and send their spec ops at me? 

Me: The hell you will shadow. Remember I am the one in control of what happens. Or would you rather prefer that I come up with the lemony of lemoniest things possible, or rather would you rather prefer I have Issei come and take over shadow garden.

Shadow: Fine, I'll do what you want boss. Just as long as I get some meat in my diet.

Me: Fine you got yourself a deal. Now as to those who have read this and wondering why I took a break from writing well I'll tell you why. Tragically for me, March is one of the hardest months of the year for me to deal with. This year however, it marked 1 year since tragically my best friend since elementary school passed away. He was one of a kind. I was thinking of dedicating an OC for a crossover fanfic with him being the main character. If you have any ideas or suggestions as to what universe the story should take place in I would greatly appreciate the input. Now where were we)

                                                                  *4th Wall break ended*

I have so many trump cards up my sleeve, that I wouldn't know where to even begin at. Though if we're talking about things that I have shown to be possible, then I could always do a Ragnarok and basically kill any god that would be foolish enough to stand in my way. But enough of what is possible and move onto the entirely possible and that is, if I wanted to I could leave Azazel all bloodied up and beaten to an inch of his life. Considering this world doesn't have beads of Diablos. Though that could just mean that they don't exist here considering I have a fairly good idea on whom Diablos is currently residing in. Good thing Azazel wasn't exactly in a chatty mood as Alpha and I made it back to headquarters undetected. i look down towards alpha and I say, "Empress I think it is time to assemble the seven shades. Tell them that their Emperor is requesting that they come to him so we may discuss strategies and tactics on how to possibly deal with the three factions in case war were to ever break out between shadow garden and the three factions." Alpha replies with, "As you command my Emperor." As the seven shades are getting ready to gather for the meeting, I can't help but get the feeling that we're being watched. I call out for Nu, my personal attaché between the shades and myself and I say, "Nu I want you to check the perimeter of the base. Personally make sure that no one is trying to observe and monitor us. Understood?" Nu instantly responded with, "It will be done my Emperor." Nu then leaves to go about her mission that I sent her on. I head to the meeting with the shades and I notice everyone is there but Delta so I say, "Where is Delta?!" The shades then responded with sadness and said, "My Emperor, lady Delta is in the infirmary." I then say, "Whatever this meeting was to be about, it is now either postponed or cancelled. I will then make my way to the infirmary to check on Delta. Once I find out who did this to Delta, I will show no mercy to the party responsible for her injuries. Nobody harms a member of shadow garden and gets away with it. I'll make their suffering so severe that they'll be wishing that they suffered the easy death. Alpha you will be in charge while I am otherwise occupied with matters at hand. I will see you all when I get back." I then make my way down towards the infirmary room where Delta is at. From the look of things Delta took a savage beating. She has defensive wounds all over her body along with scratches. I look down towards Delta and I say, "Delta tell me who did this to you and where I can find them?" Delta looked at me with sadness in her eyes and say, "Boss man I failed you. Delta attack by black wings at abandoned church." I reply with, "Thank you Delta. Now rest and heal up for me. I have plans for you and I can't use you if you don't get better." I make my way out of the infirmary with rage in my eyes and I make haste towards the abandoned church. I made my way to the abandoned church and I run into Rias and her peerage all standing outside of the church. I loot at them and I say, "Stand aside Gremory. This fight is of no concern to you. I have some blood that I must spill. They will be on their pathetic knees begging for mercy after what they have done to me and my organization. They deserve the cruelest death I can give to them and I am more than happy to oblige them to that." Rias then looked at me with sadness in her eyes and said, "Listen shadow, we are here to retrieve something very vital to the future. So I must insist on you either leaving or you helping us." I unleash my full aura and I draw out my slime sword and I put the sword to her throat and I say, "No GREMORY! Perhaps I was mistaken when I believed that you could be a potential ally of mine. You will stand aside. I have blood to spill and little time to enact my revenge. Once I am done spilling this blood, then you can come save whatever it is you're looking for. Until that time happens, do not interrupt me." They could tell I was one who should not be messed with, and so they decided to leave me alone. I walk into the abandoned church and I could smell it. So much fear and blood and smells so good. Looks like I'll be dealing with mainly exorcists and fallen angels. someone better call an ambulance but not for me. This church will be coated in so much red that you repaint the church with the amount of blood that I am going to spill on it. Enough monologuing, time to get down to business. I burst down the doors to the church and I say, "To all here who harmed shadow garden. Today will be the very last day of your pathetic lives. Your blood will make up the price I have placed upon your heads." I got to town on the exorcists and I start chopping them up and slicing their hands off them one by one. I start maniacally laughing as I'm slicing hands off these pathetic excuses for people and I say, "The sky will be painted red with your blood." While embracing the rage I'm feeling from getting my revenge for Delta on these weaklings. I easily am able to butcher the exorcists and now it is time to deal with the fallen angels. Before I do that I notice they are holding someone hostage. Within an instance I am able to save the hostage and I place her with the care of the Gremory peerage and I say, "Take care of her while I handle the fallen angels." With that being said I make my way to where all the fallen angels are located and I formed a magical barrier that surrounds the church. Time to show the true words of being blessed by the shadows. I start absorbing all of the magic that resides within the church and as the fallen angels attempt to escape, they come to the realization that there's no escape for them. I hold up my slime sword and I say, " Witness the true meaning of almighty. I AM ATOMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!" With those words being spoken, a huge column of purple light engulfs the entire church and it destroys the barrier that I put in place. The light is visible for miles into the sky, hell I'm pretty sure you can see the light show I put on display from the academy. I walk out of the carnage that I had just caused and I see the levels of shock and horror upon Gremory's peerage and let me tell you it was priceless. I look at Rias and I say, This is what happens when you mess with shadow garden. You know where to find me Rias." With that being said, I take flight and I fly myself back to headquarters. I warned them that today would be their last day and I didn't break that promise. Another glorious night for the Emperor in shadow or should I say eminence in shadow, despite me revealing myself to a major player in this town. Oh well that's a problem for another day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 4
This alternative Timeline was rather strange to say the least. Whilst in the original Timeline, Goku Black was forced to fuse with his future counter...
114K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
107 9 2
### **1. Introduction** **Cid Kagenou**, after being warped by the Black Rose, finds himself in a strange and unfamiliar world. He soon realizes that...
30.7K 291 17
Two powerful beings from another world appear and need to find a way back. The strongest of the two can't use the full extent of their powers. Inclu...