๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ โจ โ€ข Harry...

Oleh ariariev

๐‘๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค has never been anything but a lonely girl with some serious behavioral problems and a r... Lebih Banyak

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š. ๐Ÿท - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ

๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š

108 3 1
Oleh ariariev

Hello people, how are you? It's been a while since I've been here, hasn't it?

Anyway, I'm stopping by firstly to thank everyone who has loved this story since the beginning (you guys are awesome), and also to say that I haven't forgotten about it.

My life just turned upside down a few years ago and it was very difficult to get it back on track. I was planning a lot of things for this story and intended to get back to it last year, but unfortunately my mum passed away and it took me a while to put things right again.

Don't worry, I'm much better now.

Which brings me to the real reason I'm here...

Dearie Raven will be undergoing a reboot.

Some things will change, but dear Rae will remain the same. I can't really give you guys any dates yet, because my routine is insane and time is a bit tight, but I will be doing my best.

Anyway, again, thank you so much for all the support. It does means a lot.

Hope you all doing great.

- Ari

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...