𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

NOTE: Hey guys! First of all; thank you so much for all the love! I appreciate you all so much, really. I hope you like the chapter!

Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐔𝐏 and walked towards the headmaster as if I had done nothing wrong. The old man scrutinised me thoroughly for a while, and I flashed him a wry little smile.

He did not smile, respond or show any reaction. He just pointed to the way Krum and Fleur had gone through, and I simply followed. Avoiding the gaze of the adults and walking as if everything was perfectly alright.

Man, I'm really dumb.

What was I thinking? Merlin, it made a lot of sense that the sorting hat didn't even consider sending me to Ravenclaw. I was completely aware that that moron wouldn't know what I had done when I put my name on that thing and would, most likely, never even find out. I didn't want to be chosen; I was just mad. Merlin, I'm so stupid. I could've simply ignored that bastard, as I had done for years, but no, I had to come up with the ridiculous idea of cheating my name on that Cup. There was no reason for what I did, and that was the comical part of it. I didn't want to compete or even to win. I solely did something without thinking, as usual.

No. I'm beyond dumb; I'm an idiot. I'm sure of it.

I walked into the chamber and decided to wait for the scolding that would come a bit further away from the other champions. I looked at the thousands of trophies around the place, feeling an enormous urge to laugh at my own situation as I waited for the adults to show up.

Now that the shock had passed, I wasn't even that nervous about being chosen to participate. I was excited, actually.

Yeah...

Underline the word was.

I couldn't be happy for long, since less than two minutes after I reached the chamber, I was surprised by the ridiculous face of the one who, unfortunately, lived.

Potter walked in and soon there was a sound of scurrying feet behind him. Right after he walked into the room, Ludo Bagman followed after him, his face looking as annoying as ever. I supposed I wasn't looking very friendly at that moment since he avoided my gaze and took Potter by the arm, leading him forward.

"Extraordinary!" he muttered, squeezing the arm of the boy.

"Absolutely extraordinary! Gentlemen... Ladies," he added, approaching the fireside and addressing the other three.

"May I introduce - incredible though it may seem - the fourth Triwizard champion?"

You've got to be kidding me.

Krum-bonbon straightened up. His surly face darkened as he surveyed Potter. Once again, I assumed I must be looking pretty murderous since the boy seemed to coil under my gaze. The Beauxbatons champion, Fleur Delacour, however, tossed her hair, smiling, and said,

"Oh, vairy funny joke, Meester Bagman."

"Joke?" Bagman repeated, bewildered.

"No, no, not at all! Harry's name just came out of the Goblet of Fire!"

Krum's thick eyebrows contracted slightly, and Fleur frowned.

"But evidently zair 'as been a mistake," she said contemptuously to Bagman.

"'E cannot compete. 'E is too young."

"Well... It is amazing," said Bagman, rubbing his smooth chin and smiling down at Harry.