Crossing Boundaries

By deblaru

To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 43

180 1 0
By deblaru

Warning:
Very mature content ahead :

Lorna

Reece's grunts and moans urged me on as I pleasured him with my mouth, swirling my tongue around his silky tip, eliciting a hiss from him. I looked up with concern, "No, no, baby, don't worry. That feels so good, you are doing amazing," he groaned. His hand gripped my hair lightly, pushing my head down, gently urging me to keep going. I took him deeper into my mouth, flattening my tongue against his smooth, thick length. I sucked hard, his hips starting to move as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck Lorna, this is amazing, baby. I could feel him swell in my mouth as I kept sucking. My hand moves to play with his balls. 'Oh yeah, like that, baby. Keep going, I'm almost there,' his sexy moans go straight to my core. I pick up a little speed. He felt so good in my mouth, his taste was clean. I never thought I would enjoy doing this. 'Oh Lorna, I'm gonna cum, babe.' I could feel him swell even more. I let out a moan myself as his hand grips my hair tighter. He lets out a loud groan. His cock pulses inside my mouth as he shoots his load down my throat. I continue to suck and lick until I've savoured every last drop of him."

The taste was actually okay, not what I expected. Once I'm done, Reece wastes no time, pulling me up to him and flipping me onto my back. He gets on top of me, capturing my lips.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" He asks in a husky tone. I giggle.

"Of course not, why?" I reply, still tasting him on my lips.

"Because that was the best blow job I've ever gotten," he grins, admitting.

Then he's kissing me again.

"Really?" I ask, trying to contain my smile.

"Definitely, babe," he smiles back. "I would never lie to you. It was amazing, hands down."

Reece

I was still relishing in the aftermath of the amazing blow job Lorna had just given me. If I didn't know Lorna and didn't know it was her first time, I would have thought she was an expert because that's how good it felt.

I kissed her lips again, and my cock instantly hardened once more. Our tastes mixed together, making me hungry for more. I sucked in her bottom lip into my mouth, making her moan. I positioned myself in between her legs, rubbing my hard length between her heavenly folds. "Are you sure about this?" I asked in a whisper, hoping she wouldn't back out. "Yes," she said breathlessly.

I smirk at her as I resume kissing her, gently easing my cock inside her. I want to savor this moment and feel every part of her as I enter her silky folds. "Oh god," I moan as I slide in completely.

This has to be the most incredible feeling ever, feeling myself deep inside her. It's more than I could have ever imagined. Every sensation feels heightened and intensified, a hundred times over. I begin to thrust slowly, wanting to prolong the moment but unsure if I can with this intense sensation of feeling her raw against me.

I glance down at Lorna as my cock glides in and out of her, she's her biting her lips. "Oh Lorna, this feels amazing, baby," I say as she whispers out a yes.

Can you feel me, baby? Can you feel my raw cock inside you?" I say throatily as I start to build up speed. I can tell by the way she's clenching on me that she's loving it.

"Yes, yes, oh god, you feel so good Reece," she moans. "Hmm, so do you, baby," I reply as I bite her chin. My thrusts become harder, her pussy clenches on my cock, her breath becomes ragged, as does mine as I start to fuck her. My hand goes up to grab her breast as she cries out, her nails dragging down my back. "Oh Reece, don't stop, please."

Oh baby, say it again. Tell me how much you want me. Do you love me fucking you raw? Hmm, my lips are now sucking on her neck. I know it's going to leave a mark.

"Yes, I love it. I love it so much. I want more," she groans. "You want more?" I grit out, and she nods, biting her lips, her back arching as she pushes her breast towards my mouth.

I eagerly capture her hard pebble, sucking on it hard while still pounding her pussy. Her whimpers are driving me crazy, along with the sound of our bodies slapping together.

I can feel she's close and I'm not too far behind her. Her pussy is pulsing on my cock. In a quick movement, I let go of her nipple and throw her legs over my shoulders. Leaning down, I push her knees and thighs towards her chest. She lets out a whimper as I hit deeper inside her. I start to slam her hard, and she starts screaming my name. "That's it, Lorna, scream my name. You're so sexy, you know that," I grunt out. "Your pussy feels so good against my cock."

I'm almost there, Lorna is now clenching hard around me, our bodies are wet with sweat, her eyes roll back into her head and I feel her come undone. Her mouth forms a silent "o".

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum, baby," I grunt. My thrusts become more brutal. I reach behind her neck, pulling her face towards mine as I devour her lips. I let out a groan inside her mouth as I cum. My vision goes black and then I start to see stars. I thrust my hips again, stilling myself, making sure every last drop is emptied inside her.

I have never experienced an orgasm like that before, and by the looks of Lorna, neither has she. That position made it more intense I could feel myself hitting her cervix, and it was absolute bliss.

I fall on top of her, after I drop her legs from  my shoulders gently, her arms wrap around my neck, both of us gasping for breath. Nuzzling into her neck, I whisper, "Are you okay?" Her ragged breath comes out in a rasp. "Yes, that was amazing, Reece. I love you," she whispers into my ear. I turn my face to hers and capture her mouth once more. "I love you too, baby, so much. Thank you for this." She smiles at me. "No, thank you, baby."

We both chuckle. I look into her eyes. "Are you tired, babe?" I ask as she tries to stifle a yawn.

"I'm okay," she replies.

"Good," I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows, "because I'm ready to go again. My cock is still inside her and has already hardened."

Lorna

I gasped in ecstasy as another orgasm washed over my body. Reece grunted as he filled me with his seed, holding me close as he continued to pulse within me. I have lost track of how many orgasms he brought me to tonight, each one better than the last, all taking me to a state of euphoria.

He has always been incredible, but this new sensation of him taking me without a condom was on a whole other level. I don't think I can go back to using protection; it just feels too amazing this way, although I may consider taking the morning-after pill just to be safe.

Even though  I'm on the pill, with the amount of times Reece has ejaculated inside me, it would just be my luck, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

We had been going at it all night long, Reece has taught me so many new things, so many different positions, I didn't even know there were that many. We had done it all over the suite, but my favorite was this one: Reece was sitting on the chaise lounge chair with his back against the headrest, while I straddled his waist and rode him. It gave him full access to my breasts, and he continuously sucked them as I bounced on his cock.

It was also a very intimate position, as I could feel every sensation. I loved it when he grabbed my ass, jiggling it, as his hips met mine.

My other favourite was in the shower, Reece had fucked me up against the wall, while the water washed down on our bodies, the steam from the shower enveloped the room, creating a seductive ambiance with its warmth and sensuous mist. Our mouths never pulled away from each other.

I know I'm going to be sore in the morning, I could feel my body already aching from the vigorous workout we had done. Who needs go to the gym when you have Reece? I chuckled to myself, my nipples were sore and tender, as well as my sex. I was starting feel raw down there, but I didn't mind. I would do it over and over again, I was becoming addicted to him. He continually showed how much he loved and worshipped me.

I loved all the different sides him when it came to sex, his tender side and his rough and dominant side. Tonight, he showed both and it was heaven. I couldn't get enough.

As I went to get up off him, he pulled me back, wrapping his arms around me while burying his face into my neck. "No not yet. Let me hold you for a few more minutes."

I chuckled I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know you can always hold me in bed," I said as I played with his hair.

Hmm, that feels nice," he mutters, sounding tired. I'm surprised he could go on this long, considering the fight he had tonight and rigorous training he had done in the last few weeks.

"I don't even know what time it is. Come on, let's get some sleep," I say, as I try to pull myself up from him. He nods as he lifts his head from my neck, pecking me on the lips. He lifts me off his shaft and I feel all my juices and his cum pour out of me and onto his leg.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," I gasp, covering my mouth with embarrassment.

Reece chuckles sexily as he stands, pulling me into him. "Don't be sorry, baby," he says, "I'd gladly have your juices pour all over me every day."

"Eww, gross," I scrunch my nose in disgust, causing him to laugh. "What? It's true," he says, "I wouldn't mind walking around smelling of your pussy. It's my favourite scent."

Even though I recoil and slap his arm, his words secretly send a jolt straight to my core. So dirty and lewd, but he manages to make them sound sexy.

Reece picks me up and carries me to the bed laying me down. "Stay here, I'll be back in a sec."

I nod my head, my eyes feeling heavy. I know I should go and clean myself, but I'm too exhausted to do anything. I feel my eyes closing as soon as Reece walks away.

I stir, feeling a damp cloth between my legs. Groaning, I open my eyes to see Reece cleaning me down below. He discards the cloth in the bathroom once he's done, then gets into the bed. He pulls me against his chest and spoons me from behind, his face nuzzling in my hair.

"What time is it?" I ask groggily.

"It's 3:45, babe. Try to get some sleep," he says, placing a tender kiss on my shoulder. He wraps one arm around my torso and rests his leg over my thigh. I feel his hardness behind me causing me to squirm.

"Really, Reece? How?" I couldn't help but challenge him, my tone laced with amusement and disbelief.

He chuckled, his voice playful, "Sorry, it's not my fault I have a super hot girlfriend who happens to be naked beside me."

I sighed, shaking my head, "You are unbelievable."

"Or," he teased, "I'm a sexy beast who has the best cock in the world that can make you cum over and over again."

I hummed in response, feeling the weariness creeping in, too tired to answer, my eyes already drifting shut.

I felt his breath on my neck, his words soothing, "Don't worry, baby. I won't do anything. Let's just get some sleep, okay?" His reassurance eased my mind as I surrendered to the comfort of his presence,

As I nestled into the solace of Reece's arms, a gentle murmur escaped my lips, carrying with it the weight of tonight's escapades .

"Goodnight," I whispered softly, the words floating into the stillness of the room.

His voice, filled with warmth and affection, reached out to me from the darkness, "Goodnight, baby. I love you."

A soft smile graced my lips as I whispered back, "Love you too," before allowing sleep to carry me away, my consciousness drifting into the peaceful realm of dreams.

Sex, sex and more sex, it's safe to say they've definitely made up 😆

Sorry for such a long delay, I'll do my best to get the next chapter out by next week..

Love to all, oh and happy Mother's Day ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
475K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
2M 40.5K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...