Alone But Forever

By 5ky_h1g4

(feel free to message me if you have any questions) A guy named Gary Lenov is a furry hunter in Australia its... More

Part 1: The Hiring
Part 2: The Start Of Something Amusing
Part 3:Utter Chaos
Part 4:The Hotel Room
Part 6: We Are All Ghosts Of The Past
Part 7: My Journal
Part 8: Getting Bozo Involved
THE END

Part 5:False Acusations

12 2 0
By 5ky_h1g4

people come running in 

"what's happening in he- OH MY GOD, WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?"

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!" "I DID NOTHING" "YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF ME DOING ANYTHING"

"I'm calling the cops"

the cops arrive I'm thrown into jail. they arrested me with no evidence, HOW I THIS FAIR I FOUND THE BODY I DIDN'T KILL THEM (but I did) HOW IS THAT EVEN THE LITTLEST BIT OF FAIR.

***

"GARY" "YOU'RE FREE TO GO" 

"I TOLD YOU" "HA, IN YOUR FACE"

I walk back to my room, 

"I'M BACK" "HA HA HA HA"

"oh god" "he's back" they said

"WHAT DID YOU SAY" I yelled 

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME NEXT" they say

"I never" "I never did anything"

*** 

I lay there in bed wonder what people will think now, I go to my neighbours and I kill my whole floor and I run away to hide in an old abandoned bunker.

***

once I finished my Business I was brought back to earth I then walked to my boss and I stared at him before I pulled a gun on him and before long...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 311 10
You were picking herbs to make medicine when you saw blood patches... you followed it and what comes after was beyond your imagination... A romamce s...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
26.9K 445 16
Book Two of the "Long and Hopeful Journey" Series. If you haven't read the first story in the series, Race Against Time, I suggest reading it before...
3.8K 65 13
Me and my friend had the idea to write a Yandere Uzi story. This is all about Uzi being a yandere. Simple as that. Plus some other kooky shenanigans...