My beloved

By lovergirk990

Imani works for one of the top companies in the world as the personal assistant to the CEO. She been working... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

10.

1.3K 59 2
By lovergirk990

Callie was running around trying to make sure everything she had set up for Andrew was perfect.

Their dad had died when they were teens and it deeply affected Andrew even though he wouldn't admit it. Her and Louis were very close to their mom but Andrew and His dad had a very classic father son bond. Because their dad died around his birthday he avoided celebrating it cause he felt it was wrong to celebrate his life when his dad's dead.

Callie noticed that when Imani entered their lives he was a bit more open to celebrating and now that they were dating she hopes Imani can convince him into having fun.

Although Callie wanted a huge celebration she knew her brother didn't like that so it was just gunna be her, Louis, their mom, Imani

On the other side of things Imani was in her room annoyed. Not for any particular reason she was just frustrated. Well sexually.

Somehow she was able to not have sex for four years cause she wasn't interested in hook ups and stuff like that.

Ever since she and Andrew became official some months ago everything he does seemed to turn her on more that before but she didn't want to seem like some sex addict freak so she just ignored it. Ignoring it by pleasuring herself in the shower.

Anyway it was 3am and she was wrapping her present for him which was a nice silver watch that belonged to his dad. She was aware that he was dead and saw some pictures of him. And he was wearing a watch. After searching and learning how to hack in a day she found its location and got it.

She writes a note in a fancy card and puts it in a bag.l then enter her covers and falls asleep

Andrew woke up and goes to the bathroom to shower and change. It was a new day of working but from home.

He puts on some grey joggers white t shirt and socks. He opens his door and his face is met with confetti.

"Happy Birthday." Imani says smiling with some jazz hands.

Before he could say something she grabs his hand and drags him to the living room which is filled with helium balloons and decor.

The rest of his family come out and shout a happy birthday. Attacking him with hugs and kisses.

"My birthdays tomorrow."

"I know but we have to start celebrating early."

A smile etches on Andrew's face as he sees Imani recording them. She looks at him and flashes a smile.

'Maybe I should propose to her right now'  he thought.

"You're finally happy on your birthday we need the party hats this might not happen again." Callie says getting their party city cone hats.

Imani takes note of what Callie says deciding to ask about it later.

The family eventually heads out leaving Andrew and Imani alone. She was dressed in all green and wearing her glasses.

"Imani."

"Yess" she drags out

He pulls her in close.

"Happy early birthday." She whispers in his ear. Andrew feels himself getting hard and pulls her close when she tries to escape him.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Actually we are. We're going to Costa Rica right now." She says and goes to her room to get her suitcase.

"Imani I said you shouldn't spend money on me."

She emerges back rolling her suitcase.

"I didn't buy the tickets or plan the stuff Callie did."

Andrew raises his eyebrows at her

"Ok I planned the stuff."

"You didn't buy anything specifically for me did you?"

"No?"

Andrew smiles at her. Imani smile widens

"Ok I did. And you'll love it promise. Anyways I already packed your bags and your people are downstairs let's go."

Imani says and drags his hands and they leave the penthouse.

Currently everyone was in the airport waiting for the flight. The family normally flew on private jets however Imani always like the feeling of traveling and being in airport with people and plane with people so here they are.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Imani's states and walks away. She enters the bathroom and does her business.

She washes her hands and arranges her French curled braids. After she leaves a man approaches her. He'd been eyeing her since he noticed her walking into the airport.

"Hey you dropped this." He says talking about her wallet that fell on the floor.

"Oh thank you." Imani says taking it from him and turns around.

"Could I get your number?"

"No." Imani says and smiles at him then walks off.

He grabs her hand pulling her back. 

Imani uses her other hands and slaps him. Then grabs his face.

"What did I say?" She questions looking down at him. Now fully paying attention realizing he was shorter than her.

"No." He whispers

"Good you're not hard of hearing." She says and releases him turning back to walk to Andrew and his family.

Conveniently enough their plane started boarding.

After showing their tickets Imani looks out the airport window noticing how clean and smooth the plane they were going on looked.

They walk down the strip into the plain. Imani carrying her Louis Vuitton bag that had her basic necessities in it.

Andrew was pushing their carry on which just had a days worth of clothes and tooth brushes and stuff in case their luggage got lost.

Showing their tickets they're lead to their first class seats which turned into beds and had a tv inside. Imani enters her cubicle placing her bag down and she looks at Andrew who's putting the bag in the over head compartment. He had taken the hoodie off and his shirt lifts up showing his lower abs.

She stops herself from reaching out and touching him.

"Like what you see?" He says and Imani snaps out of her daze.

She turns away and sits down looking elsewhere while Andrew laughs at her. He sits down and reaches over to her.

"Don't look away I'm all yours to look at." He says and places a kiss on her cheek and licks her.

She pushes him away and he turns around with a smile on his to help his mom with her luggage. Leaving Imani flustered.

Watching his back muscles flex as he puts up his mom's bag all Imani could think about is how horny she was. They hadn't done anything sexual and she's afraid of initiating anything but she also knows from Andrew's character that he probably wants her to ask for it first. Even though she was confident not enough to ask for sex she normally goes with the flow of things.

Trying to distract herself she gets her iPad and starts watching some Netflix movies she downloaded and starts to crotchet a cover up for the beach.
__________________________________

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OCTOBER 10TH By Nasir Aisha

Mystery / Thriller

15.3K 2.4K 35
Copyright© 2022. All rights reserved. October 10th. She once believed it was the finest day of the year. How innocent she was. Now, burdened by count...
516K 27K 33
(Interracial) [bwwm] Quinn Black A French born, Texas raised woman, with big ambitions. She's got so many odds again...
53.5K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
494K 19.3K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...