Time Flies

By fincgjnvxso

Book 3 of "After all this time" and "You're all grown up" This is about the twins and colette growing up as t... More

Chapter 1: Dad please!..ummm mimi??
Chapter 2: Sobbing
Chapter 4: Keep advocating
Chapter 5: Destroyed
Chapter 6: AAAAHHHHH
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: Nicholas Nelson!
Chapter 9: I love you
Not a chapter but information?
Chapter 10: One-on-one
Chapter 11: A FOURTH?!?!?
Chapter 12: I need to go back
Chapter 13: Where's papa?
Chapter 14: Wow this is parenting-
Chapter 15: The background
Chapter 16: 'I'm your grandpa'
Chapter 17: trauma?????
Chapter 18: Time flies....
INFO FOR NEW BOOK!!!!

Chapter 3: We have names...

369 13 8
By fincgjnvxso

TW: SA & says blurred f word🤯

Colette's pov:

I've calmed down enough to tell them what happened, so i take a deep breath and-

Colette: "these boys in my school, create a list of girls as things like 'best ass' or 'best rack' and..."

I just sob even harder and my dads squeeze my hands. I look at my dad and see how furious he is already, while papa is trying to hold it together to comfort me.

Nick: "it's okay honey, take your time"

I take another deep breath-

Colette: "i was ranked as....'most bangable'..."

Charlie: "oh my god..."

I crawl into papas lap and cry into his chest. Dad starts to rub my back but i hear him start to cry himself.

Colette: "when cassidy and i left the bathroom after...she attacked one of the guys...and the other started to touch me"

Nick: "sweetheart what do you mean touch you?"

I take another deep breath feeling a wave of tears building up.

Colette: "my tits, hair, neck, and one of the other guys slapped my ass"

I look up a papa and he has a look o terror on his face. almost like he's having a flashback, after a moment he speaks up-

Charlie: "What we're gonna do, send you to therapy today. you have a session anyways and tomorrow dad and i are going to go into school and talk to your principal."

Nick: "while we're there, point out these kids. I just wanna see them..."

Charlie: "nick you're not gonna beat up a 15 year old."

Nick: "I would never!"

I crack a little smile and after bit of sitting there we all move to there bedroom. I lay between them as they rub my back or arm until i fall asleep.

(Next day)

I wake up to dad rubbing my leg.

Nick: "good morning darling"

I groan in response and he kisses my forehead.

Nick: "come on"

I get out of bed and he walks out, closing my door.

I decide i'm not going to wear any make up today, i just don't have the energy to do it. i pull my curls into a ponytail and start to get changed into sweats and a t-shirt.

(going to breakfast)

I turn to go into the kitchen and i see papa in his nicer sweater and jeans while dad has his blue button up and black dress pants.

The twins were also at the table, already eating.

Colette: "•morning•"

Charlie: "•well good morning! is tea and cereal good?•"

Blake: "OH •dad can you sign out permission slips•"

It's always chaotic in the mornings, this is normal. But i nod my head to tea and cereal.

Nick: "•what is it for?•"

Eli: "•sex talk•"

Nick: "•damn okay"

Charlie: "•Nicholas language!•"

Nick: "•why they're old enough?•"

Colette: "•yeah papa, i say shit at least 1000 times a day•"

Charlie: "•dear god•"

Blake: "•yeah it's not that-"

Charlie: "•no, shit we have to leave•"

Nick: "•and he's sorry he cut you off we'll talk tonight• Colette get in my car and everything will be okay"

I walk to the garage but i pause by the door and hear papa-

Charlie: "•Mimi will be here soon to make sure you guys get in the bus, please don't destroy the house okay? Love you guys•"

Blake&Eli: "•Love you too•"

Dad comes behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

Nick: "it'll be okay, we can handle it"

I take a deep breath and walk to the car.

(At the school)

Charlie's pov:

We park the car and i look at nick, he is fuming. I genuinely think he might kill someone...

I turn alone to see colette fiddling with her fingers.

Charlie: "honey, everything will be okay"

she nods and smiles, starting to get out of the car. I pat nicks thigh and he gets out the car.

Nick: "let me know who this guy is"

Colette: "dad it's okay. it's not that deep"

Nick: "darling, it is 'that deep' no one can touch you without consent especially multiple times!"

Charlie: "nick calm down. i can handle this if you need to wait in the car"

Nick: "i'm not a child!"

Charlie: "then act like it"

i hear Colette giggle and i grab nicks hand and let her lead the way into school.

As we get close to the entrance, we hear some comments...

Girl??: "ew didn't know your family was full of f@gs"

Guy??: "ooo she brought her daddies in to protect her! I'm quivering!"

Nick leans into colette's ear and whispers something, after a second she looks at the group and-

Colette: "at least the f@gs are cuter than your, small tits!"

I was astonished. I really didn't know what to say...

(in the office)

Secretary: "Well we can get you back there in a bit, he's in a meeting right now"

Charlie: "alright thank you"

(in the principals office)

Principal: "oh nelsons! what can i do for you?"

he says with a handshake.

Charlie: "Well colette came home very distressed and we thought it would be more appropriate to handle as adults."

Principal: "may i ask what happened?"

nick: "yeah my daughter came home fearing her life because a group of boys @ssualted her!!"

Nick was raising his voice and i this is not how i wanted this to be. I grab his thigh to try and calm him down.

principal: "so what do you want me to do about it? suspend them? are you going to press charges?"

Charlie: "well that's why we came here, to decide if we should or is there would be punishments from the school."

Principal: "well i can't do anything unless i have names so, not sure what you want us to do"

Nick: "if we get names, will you suspend them and make sure any extra curriculums will be removed from there schedule?"

Principal: "well i don't know about that...i don't wanna ruin their athletic careers ..."

Nick: "Yeah well these boys ruined my daughter's mental health so i expect it to happen."

The principal gives a nick an annoyed look so i step in-

Charlie: "i think what my husband is trying to say is that, these boys need to be punished in a thorough manner, to make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

Principal: "yeah, get me names and i'll call you guys with the parents back in. how does that sound?"

Charlie: "amazing thank you!"

We walk out to see colette sitting in a chair outside and i kneel down to her ear-

Charlie: "do you know who the boys were?"

she nods her head and i turn around and knock on the principals door.

principal: "Yes?"

I open the door so i'm facing him.

Charlie: "we have names"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 5.8K 100
So I only found one of these on here and because I'm so Hyperfixated on Criminal minds I really need to wrote some BAU x child reader because I have...
445 20 19
Siblings can be one of the most frustrating things in the world. On top of Emma's younger brother Blake being gung-ho for Christmas despite their fat...
15.6K 146 9
It's going to help if you've read the Heartstopper books plus This Winter and Nick and Charlie too I'm not going to lie. But if you haven't it's no b...
92.8K 2.4K 99
Nick Nelson and Charlie spring go to a party to celebrate the end of the scoop term. They get a little drunk and end up doing things they'd shouldn't...