Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... More

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other

11K 382 800
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other~
~Start~

**********

You woke up to the sound of someone laying down your bed. You slightly open your eyes and tried to see what's happening. It's dark but lucky for you, you can see perfectly in the darkness. Based on the darkness, it's probably around midnight.

You then widen your eyes as you felt an arm wrapped itself on your waist. You looked to your side and saw Gon snuggling up next to you, smiling widely in his sleep as a little drool was falling from the side of his mouth. In his sleep, he's making some adorable mews as if he's having a wonderful dream. You smiled as you find this very cute but need to wonder, why did he transfer to your bed?

"Gon?" A sleepy sound on the ground grumbled. "Gon?" He repeated as he stood up, revealing a half-asleep Killua with his hair all over the place. You also found this very cute.

He looked at your direction and his face immediatly turned into annoyance. "...What is he doing there?" He asked, figuring that you're already awake.

You smiled nervously. "I don't really know..." You answered.

"This guy must've sleep walked to your bed since he's still deeply asleep..." Killua said as walk over to your bed and got up on it.

You stared at him confused. "Umm, what are you gonna do?" You asked.

Killua lay down on your other side and looked at you. "Isn't obvious? I'm going to sleep here since Gon is taking advantage here." Killua explained and looked away with a blush. "B-But don't think that I'm going to sleep here because I want to...It's unfair for me, with Gon sleeping next to you like that. He's basically cheating."

You keep staring at him and blinked as he kept looking away with a blush. When Killua noticed your still staring, he blushed even deeper and quickly grabbed half of your blanket and buried himself underneath it. "Well, Goodnight!" He yelled.

You sighed and smiled and began to properly lay down. You were about to close your eyes when you felt Killua moved to the other side, facing you, underneath the blanket and his arms slowly and hesitantly wrapped itself on your waist. You're suprised for a second but then went with it and close your eyes.

**********

You open your eyes once again, but this time there's no known reason on why you woke up. You didn't hear anything from your room that can possibly woke you up from your slumber. All you can hear was the soft snores the two males on your sides were making. You looked around and saw you clock, it was 3 in the morning. You decided to stood up from your bed, having no urge to sleep again. You gently took off Gon and Killua's arms around your waist. Gon's was easy but Killua's was stubborn and took a lot of time to remove it from your waist without him, grumbling on his sleep. Once you successfully took off both of their hands from your waist you quickly stood up from your bed and headed out of your room.

Once you exited your room, the first thing you noticed when you look to the right was a faint light from the guess room, Kurapika's in. You walked over to his room and stand infront of his door. You wondered if Kurapika's awake perhaps he woke up because he remembered something and went searching for it? No, Kurapika's very organized. He'll always remember everything he needed and needed to do. Perhaps, he's still sleeping and just wanted his lights on? Definitely not, Kurapika's brave. There's no possible way he's scared of the dark. So, what could he be doing right now?

You decided that, out of curiousity, to knock at the door. You waited for a response and soon, you heard footsteps coming toward the door. Then, the door was opened, revealing Kurapika in his sleeping wear.

He smiled as he realised it's you. "Oh, hello, (Y/N). What brings you here?" He asked, politely. Not a single hint of sleepiness in his voice.

"U-Umm, nothing I was just plain curious on what you were doing since I saw your light's still on." You said, truthfully as you fidget slightly.

Kurapika smiled as he make way for you to enter. "Well, will you like to come in?" He asked.

You hesitated for awhile but then nodded and entered his room. His room was very neat. So like Kurapika. There were a few books in the shelves and there is a study table on the corner of the room. You noticed that in his bed, the books you gave Kurapika earlier, well, yesterday.

"Oh! I get it! You were reading the books you borrowed from me yesterday!" You said. "But this worries me though, have you slept yet?" You asked, sitting on his bed.

"You got it right. I was reading all night. I was really curious on the contents of the books, I couldn't sleep." Kurapuka answered. "But I'm fine. As long as I get enough sleep tomorrow. How about you? Why are you awake at three in the morning?"

You fidgetted. "Well...Umm..." You stuttered. "No reason, actually." You said.

"Well, do you want to resume your slumber?" Kurapika asked.

You shook your head, no. "No, thank you. I have no urge at the moment." Then you stood up from his bed and gathered all the books from his bed. "But you need to sleep, like now." You said as you put all of the books in his mini table.

Kurapika slightly widen his eyes in suprise as you went behind him and gently push him towards the bed. "But, I'm not yet-" Kurapika tried to protest but you cutted him off.

"No! You need to sleep! It's three in the morning and you're still awake." You scolded as you made him sat up on his bed. You pushed his chest, wanting him to lay down on the bed. Once you successfully made him lay down, you grabbed his thick blanket and covered him with it.

Kurapika just stared at you as you fix his bed. Once you're finished, you smiled at him widely and pat his head. "Done! Well, goodnight, Kurapika!" You said.

You were about to leave his room but suddenly, a hand gently grabbed your wrist underneath Kurapika's blanket. You looked back at Kurapika and blushed as you saw him smiling at you. "Since you're awake at three in the morning as well, why don't you sleep too?" He asked.

You blushed and looked at the ground. Well, indeed, tomorrow you might not have enough energy because lack of sleep. You looked at Kurapika and smiled slightly, face still red. "Okay." You said.

You then got to Kurapika's bed and joined him underneath his blanket. You looked at Kurapika with an adorable smile and he smiled back at you and pat your head. Since you're the nearest to his lamp, you reached for it and turned it off.

The two of you lay down on the bed, quietly, without the both of you saying another word. Then, without a reason, your eyes felt heavy all of a sudden. Eventually, without you realising, your eyes closed gently and slowly, the rest of the functions of your body shutting down and falling into a slumber.

**********

The sun rises, sunshine shining every part of your house. A ray of sunshine that escape through the curtains of your room hit Killua in the face. He scrunched up his eyes in annoyance but didn't open his eyes, instead he turned to the side and covered his face with the pillow he's currently lying on. Then, his hand snaked around to find something to hug and when he found someone, his hand immediatly landed on a chest.

Killua, even though he just woke up, quickly examine the surface his hand is touching by feeling it. "What's this...?" Killua thought. "Someone's chest? It's hard..."

Then immediatly, in his mind, Killua realised something. "Wait, last night, (Y/N) was the one who's sleeping next to me! So, is this...(Y/N)'s chest!?" He thought as he blushed outside but then realised something. Then he began to squeeze the chest. "Eh? Why is it so hard? And if I remember correctly, (Y/N)'s not flat-chested girl (Not that I would know)..."

Out of curiousity, Killua began to lift his head to see who's chest is he touching but before he could see who it was, a voice interrupted him.

"Ehehehe...That tickles, (Y/N)..." The sleepy voice of Gon mewed.

Knowing that voice so well, Killua immediatly snapped open his eyes and sat up from the bed. He's face then turned into annoyance and a hint of disappointment. "Are you serious? I was touching Gon's chest all along?" Killua complained. "No wonder it was so hard. (Y/N)'s would probably be so sof-" he then stopped himself as he realised something.

"Wait, where's (Y/N)?" He asked himself and looked around. He turned his head to the happily sleeping Gon and shook him awake.

Gon grumbled in his sleep and opened his eyes slightly. He looked to see Killua. "Ah, Killua? You're not (Y/N)?" He asked.

Killua grew a vein. "Stop dreaming, idiot. Hurry up and wake up, (Y/N)'s not here." Killua said, a hint of panic in his voice as he let go of Gon.

Gon sat up properly and yawned. "(Y/N)'s probably already downstairs, preparing for some delicious food..." He said.

Killua calmed down, slightly. "Oh, you're right. Probably." He said and jumped down to the bed. "Let's go."

Gon grumbled as he lazily got out of bed. Before going down stairs, the two of them got inside your bathroom and wash their faces.

They came out of the bathroom wearing their usual clothes. They exited your room and went immediatly downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen, they were instantly greeted by a delicious smell that made literally drool. They quickly got inside the kitchen and saw Yumi, who was frying some food. Once Yumi noticed there presence, Yumi turned to them and smiled. "Good morning, boys." She said.

Gon and Killua quickly straighten their position and wiped the drool on the side of their mouths. "Good morning." They said as the bowed.

"Yumi-san, did (Y/N) already came down here?" Killua asked.

Yumi put her finger on the side of her mouth and think. "Hm, no. I believe she haven't yet." She answered as she went back on cooking.

Gon and Kurapika looked at each other, confused on where you are. "Kurapika-kun haven't came down either, if you're gonna ask that.

Gon and Killua narrowed their eyes. "(Y/N) and Kurapika haven't come down yet and (Y/N) is nowhere to be found then she must be..." Killua thought and quickly widen his eyes as he realised it.

He quickly grabbed Gon by the back of his collar and sped off upstairs and into Kurapika's room. Then, without knocking or any warning that they will go in. They burst open the door.

When they opened the door, they immediatly greeted by a shocking sight. You were cuddling up next to Kurapika, tightly gripping his shirt while Kurapika's hugging you like his own personal doll. The both of you were making soft snores and looked really peaceful.

Gon bit his lips and narrowed his eyes while Killua grew a vein in his forehead. Both of them was very jealous and angry right now.

Killua then "tch"ed at them loudly and grabbed Gon by the shoulder. "There's no point of staying here any longer. Let's go." Killua said, not turning to look at Gon.

Gon turned to protest. "But-!" Gon tried to protest but Killua looked at him, murderously behind his shoulder. "Now."Killua said, voice increasing but not loud enough to wake the two of you.

Gon turned to look at you and turned back to Killua, sadly. Then they leaved Kurapika's room, closing the door behind them.

**********

You blinked at the dinner table before sitting and down and eat. Yumi-san has gone to do something, leaving the four of you alone in the house. However, you noticed that there is something that's very off ever since you at your dining room. Gon and Killua have been playing with their breakfast using a fork and not eating like pigs, like they usually do. They were resting their cheeks on their palm, both of them has an upset look.

You gently put a piece of bacon on your mouth and ate it. After swallowing it, you turned to Gon and Killua, slightly concerned. "Um, Gon, Killua. Is something wro-" you tried to say but was cut off immediatly.

"Absoloutely nothing." They both angerly said and pouted.

Your flinched as you felt the harshness on their voice. Your face then turn into a sad look. Kurapika wa sthe first to noticed it. He then pat your back. "Cheer up, (Y/N). Maybe they're just experiencing puberty. They're big boys after all." Kurapika said, making Killua and Gon grew a vein.

You sighed sadly. "Is that so? Maybe that's why they look so mad..."

Kurapika smiled at you. "Yes, maybe." He said and turned to look at them. "...Or maybe they're just showing a hint of jealousy?"

Then, Killua and Gon stood up from their seat and slammed their hands onto the table, making the food bounce slightly. "We're not mad at all, (Y/N)!" Gon said as he turned to you.

"Yeah!" Killua agreed and glared to Kurapika. "And we'll admit! We're jealous! You got a problem with that!?" Killua yelled as he puffed his cheeks.

Kurapika stared calmly at Killua and Gon. He then shook his head and smiled. "Not at all..." Kurapika said. "Now, let's continue eating, the food's really wonderful..."

Killua and Gon puffed their cheeks and sat back down to their seats. They hastily grabbed a fork and stick it to a bacon. They brought the fork with bacon on their mouth and began eating the food. Then, they widen their eyes and smiled at all the food, ready to devour all of them as they liked the taste. Instantly, bits of food began flying around as they both ate like pigs.

You and Kurapika sweatdropped at their behaviour. You smiled at the two males while Kurapika's just kept eating with his eyes close and a sweatdrop on his forehead.

********

"(Y/N)! Can you come down here for a second?" You heard Yumi yelled from downstairs.

"Okay! Wait a minute! I'll be coming down instantly!" You replied and stood up.

You were playing cards with Gon and Killua inside your room while Kurapika was inside as well but reading some of your books. You dropped your cards onto the floor and smiled apologetically to your two male friends. "All right, let's just continue this later." You said to them. They replied with an "Yes ma'am!" And goes back on playing cards with each other.

You smiled at them and went downstairs to meet up with Yumi. "What is it, Yumi-san?" You asked.

Yumi smiled at you and wiped his hands using an apron. "(Y/N), can you please buy this in the grocery?" She said as she handed you a list.

You smiled and nodded. "Okay!" You said as you got the list from her.

Yumi smiled at you. "Thank you very much, (Y/N)." She said and gave you the money for groceries. "Here's the money."

You nodded and went back upstairs, you entered your room, Gon and Killua was still intensily playing cards while Kurapika just remain reading books. You went to your closet and got a (F/C) sweater. You looked at yourself from the mirror and tied your hair in a high ponytail. You were about to exit your room, a voice called you. "Where are you going, (Y/N)?" Kurapika asked, catching Gon and Killua's attention.

You turned around to face him. "I'm just going to the grocery to find things in this list." You said as you showed him a rolled up paper.

"Ah, is that so? Then, I shall accompany and help you along the way." Kurapika said, standing up.

Gon and Killua quickly stood up as well, dropping the cards they're holding. "Us too!" They both said.

You hold up your hand infront of you. "No, it's okay, you guys. You don't need to help me on this one. I can manage! I promise." You said as you looked at the rolled paper on you hand. "Beside this paper looks tiny so I bet there just must be a few things that is in need to be bought."

Then, suddenly, you accidentally let go of the rolled paper's end, making it roll onto the ground. You widen your eyes as the paper almost hit the ground because of how long it is. You rolled it back again, embarrased.

Kurapika, Gon, and Killua looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Well?" They said at the same time.

You sighed and smiled at them. "Okay, fine...Please help me with carry the groceries later..."

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Suprisingly, this didn't took long as I thought it will be! I was so excited to update this chapter, I didn't realise how much I wrote so far! I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible!

Also, I published a book called "Ask Candy", would you mind checking it out and comment a question if you want to? Well, if you don't mind atleast, I'm not going to force you if you don't want to ( ^ω^ ).

**********

**Please Wait Patiently for Chapter Thirty Six**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 94 10
Killua the most loved in his village. Everyone loves him, I mean what isn't there to love about him! He helped a lot of people. Even some Dragons! Ev...
253 21 10
˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ "Something is stirring deep underground... you need to get out of here." Words from a mysterious voice spoke. Although Yocelin has tho...
278K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
1.5M 48.5K 73
Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and teasing. She can't take anything seriousl...