AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 37

224 7 9
By poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Today, after waking up in the morning, I do my little marathon to warm up my body before breakfast. After running a few laps around the residential area of the base, I return to my room to shower and then go out for breakfast. While walking towards the dining hall, I run into Ayanami.

Good morning Ayanami. How did you sleep last night?

Ayanami: (Sleepy) Quite well, but I'm very sleepy. It was a bad idea to stay up so late last night.

Javelin: (She comes out of her room) Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

Javelin: It seems like you've been awake for a while, what time did you wake up?

Me: At 05:30 hours like every day, it seems you all are quite heavy sleepers.

Javelin: (uncomfortable laughter) Hehehehe.

Me: What about Laffey?

Javelin: It seems like she won't wake up soon, she has a lot of trouble waking up in the morning.

Me: I see.

I wanted to bring up the topic of the current war, but it seems that Javelin doesn't understand the situation very well. I think Ayanami is the only one who understands me, that's why we talk about this very delicate topic.

Ayanami: Since our last battle, my country has lost a lot of combat power. The Siren ships no longer respond to us and we are unaware of the cause.

Me: It's obvious that Akagi works with the sirens, if she's no longer here and the siren ships no longer respond to them, then the answer should be more obvious.

Ayanami: But still, I don't understand why she would betray the empire, that is very contradictory to Akagi's personality. She can be scary and even sound very psychopathic, but she is not the type of person who would stab you in the back.

Me: So it could be that the sirens have deceived Akagi, it could also be that the sirens have hypnotized Akagi, or it could be that the Akagi he knows is an imposter and the real Akagi is kidnapped.

Ayanami: Hmmm, that sounds very logical. What do you think is the most accurate possibility?

Me: I have no idea, but I think those three options are the most viable.

Ayanami: I hope nothing bad happens.

Me: You're not the only one who thinks that. I hope all of this ends without major complications, and then we can live happily.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile, in the academy, Wales and Cleveland walk through one of the hallways of Azur Lane Academy while they converse.

Wales: The Sakura empire has lost some power, it will take them a long time to recover, but unfortunately we cannot take advantage of such an opportunity either.

Cleveland: It's because of the Black Mental Cube, isn't it? Also, due to the possible betrayal of Akagi towards humanity.

Wales: We have a lot of problems to solve.

Both girls enter the R&D laboratories of the base. Inside are the high-ranking girls of the base, however, Hornet is present because she is replacing Enterprise.

Wales: Have they discovered something new?

Amazon: Nothing at all, this thing has me very perplexed.

Langley: To begin with, we don't know much about conventional mental cubes. This is also a mental cube made of the same materials as a conventional one, but it has other unknown attachments that make it dark in color. There are also other things that we are unaware of, but I deduce that this thing is corrupted.

Wales: Is this thing corrupt?

Langley: Yes, don't you feel it? As you approach this thing, you feel a thirst for blood, a craving for power and glory, and also pure evil.

Wales approaches to feel, and she is surprised to be able to feel a thirst for blood emanating from this cube.

Wales: You're right. What would happen if we touch that thing?

Amazon: Due to a high risk, we decided to handle it using protection and avoid touching it with bare hands. I touched it with my hands and felt very sick, as if I had ingested a powerful hallucinogen.

Vestal: For some strange reason, Akashi is immune to the effects of the cube, but we still don't know why this happens.

Akashi: The problem is that since that battle we fought near Midway, the cube has been gradually increasing its brightness.

Wales: (Thoughtful) I understand now. Since this is related to sirens, we must assume that something very bad is going to happen.

Hornet: Those sirens have put us through many bad moments, we must not allow them to get away with it.

Wales: Akagi was the main negotiator with the sirens, what worries me the most is how Kaga will act without Akagi.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Without knowing how... my friends and I ended up in the sauna. We are with my friends Albacore and Mackerel submarines, along with my destroyer friends Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami. Additionally, Unicorn is here.

Laffey: It's hot.

Me: (No... not at all, it's freezing cold in here)

On the other hand, it seems that Ayanami is very pensive and Javelin is very worried about Ayanami.

Javelin: Ayanami, are you okay with the temperature?

Ayanami: I'm fine, I was just thinking. I'm worried about my friends from the empire. The people from Azur Lane are great, and I've made many friends here and become close with other girls... but my fellow countrywomen from the empire are also very important to me... I want to save them all, I want to end everything before there are casualties on both sides.

Me: Wow, you are indeed a soldier with initiative, I like it. Count on me for your cause.

Javelin: Yes! Let's do it!

Laffey: If they are important to you, then they are important to me.

Albacore: Great! I'm very excited!

Ayanami: (Doubts) Thank you for the encouragement, but I still don't know what to do, but...

Unicorn: Don't worry, we were able to become friends, if we could, why can't the rest?

We all nod in agreement at Unicorn's wise words, Ayanami smiles as she thanks us for cheering her up.

Ayanami: Thank you very much, girls.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile in the Sakura Empire, inside Nagato's office, Nagato and Kaga are talking, but more than talking, they are arguing loudly.

Kaga: Do you want to seal Orochi? Do you want to cancel a very important project of the empire for some whims?

Nagato: It's just a momentary pause until all the problems of the empire are resolved. With Akagi missing in action, we simply cannot move forward.

Kaga: Who put that silly idea in your head?

Nagato: The decision is mine and no one else's.

Kaga: Nagato, you are naive. Without Orochi, the empire has no salvation.

Nagato: Kaga, you should rest too, Akagi's absence and betrayal have also affected you greatly, rest and let your heart heal.

Kaga: (Furiosa) Nagato! It's not confirmed yet that she really betrayed us!

Nagato: But in the report, it is written that, not only that, Shokaku and Zuikaku saw that, it was also reported that the planes of the second division also reported the same as the fifth division.

Kaga: Nagato!

Nagato: (Annoyed) That's my decision! Now leave my office!

Kaga: But Nagato!

Nagato: Get out of my office. Do you want me to throw you out by force?

Kaga leaves the offices very angry.

Meanwhile, in the dormitories of the kansen, the kansen gather while having dinner.

Ise: This is starting to look problematic.

Hyuuga: Project Orochi on hold and the mass-produced Siren ships are not responding to us, we are in serious trouble.

Atago: I am very worried about Ayanami and Akashi. I hope they don't encounter any problems while being in the enemy base.

Shokaku: To begin with, I had said that this whole plan was doomed to fail from the start and I was against the war. They should not have relied on a technology that is beyond our common sense.

Soryuu: It's not as easy as you think, Shokaku.

Hiryuu: Red Axis is not a monolithic alliance, we don't want Iron Blood to see us weakened.

Hyuuga: But the real enemy is the sirens, you know.

The girls remained very pensive about it while they ate, the atmosphere still feels very heavy.

On the other side of the Sakura Empire, Zuikaku and Takao walk through the nocturnal streets of the commercial area near the beach. Suddenly, they overhear a conversation between the Sendai sisters. The Sendai sisters were discussing the critical situation of the empire and expressing their concerns about losing the war.

Takao: How do you feel?

Zuikaku: I'm fine, I can fight at any time.

Takao: It's good to hear that, but the situation is not great, I'm afraid it's not just the Sakura Empire, I'm afraid everyone is being pushed towards a cruel and terrible fate.

Zuikaku: (Happy tone) In that case, it's up to us to change that bad ending.

Takao is slightly surprised, but then she nods. Zuikaku remembers how Ayanami saved her from certain death, and Zuikaku is motivated to prevent situations like that from happening again.

Zuikaku: I can't afford for them to do all the work for us, we have to change and become stronger.

Kaga is sleeping, while she sleeps, she has a strange dream in which she remembers the past, but not her own past, it is the past of Akagi's memories.

Several years ago, there was a Battlecruiser named Amagi. She was the flagship of the combined fleet at that time. Unfortunately, Amagi fell ill, which prevented her from continuing her work. This led Nagato to assume command of the fleet, while Amagi remained bedridden due to her incurable illness. Akagi was very sad to see her powerful sister in such a bad state, barely able to walk.

One day Amagi had gone out for a walk, it was the first days of spring and she wanted to see the cherry blossoms just blooming.

At that moment, Akagi arrives to talk with Amagi.

Akagi: Sister Amagi, what are you doing here?

Amagi: I was watching... Cough! Cough!

In that moment, Amagi suffers a coughing attack and she falls to the ground, fortunately Akagi manages to catch her before she collapses.

Akagi: (Worried) The morning wind is not good for your health, what are you doing?

Amagi: (Smiles kindly) I'm very sorry, today I felt wonderful, please look, how beautiful the cherry blossoms are... Even if my light goes out, my heart will always be here.

In that moment, Amagi touches the center of Akagi's chest.

Akagi: (Sad) Why are you saying all this?

Amagi: And my powers will be inherited by the new generation, so we will be together forever... my dear younger sister.

Amagi embraces Akagi and Akagi buries her face in Amagi's chest, feeling the warmth of her older sister.

Meanwhile, Kaga sees Akagi's memory and she feels devastated. She feels like the trash that couldn't replace Amagi, so now Kaga starts to remember when they first contacted Observer.

[MEMORIES OF KAGA]

Observer: At this rate, the Sakura Empire... no, the entire world has no future. You need power, power akin to the gods. This black mental cube collects all forms of data and evolves.

In that moment, Observer summons a black mental cube and it starts to shine brightly. Kaga prepares to defend herself, but Akagi stops her.

Observer: Data is will, will is power... especially for beings like us... that's why the ship created from the black mental cube will have great powers to revive the past and generate a new future.

Kaga: Nonsense without sense.

Observer: I truly do not lie when I say that you can create anything with this mental cube... that includes reviving the dead.

Kaga: Don't talk nonsense... Akagi, don't believe the lies of this crazy person.

Akagi: Yes, they are nonsensical.

Observer: Wow, what hurtful words.

Akagi: No matter how much it may have the same appearance and memories, it will only be a mere reflection, a copy of the original.

Observer: You're mistaken. If the appearance and memories are the same, then that is simply real.

In that moment, Observer approaches Akagi to whisper.

Observer: So, what is real to you? Will it be a new ship, a great and powerful ship... well, what will be your desired ship? The only thing that matters to you is having Amagi by your side.

[END OF KAGA'S MEMORY]

Kaga: So in the end... there is no place for me other than Sister Amagi... I couldn't even be a replacement, but I don't care anymore, my sister's wishes are my wishes too.

Kaga wakes up from her dream, then she starts drinking sake. Kaga's eyes are unfocused, it was obvious that she is under the effects of hypnosis by the sirens, now she is just a pawn of the sirens.

To be continued

My sleep schedule is so fuck up to the point that HELL DRIVER2 ship random name is defender of midnight (lv21)(I know it can be charged but nahhh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.1K 14
You were a well known commander on the Enterprise CVN 65 during the cold war. You were training with your fleet when an explosion went off. What will...
15.5K 693 12
Artemis, a boy suffering from gender dysphoria, has happiness with his fanily, until he, now she, must learn hoe to survive in rezero with the face o...
2.8M 120K 32
Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to me and with my sister. Be there where yo...
8.8K 237 15
Humanity was isolated in the cold vacuum of space. Mankind had lost and was torn apart, all communications silent, their species on the brink of exti...