Stealth fleet goes to another...

By ZeketheCommander

(reminder: I dont own azur lane or any pics that are shown in this story) In 2018, the sirens invaded the wor... More

Some Anouncement
Stealth Carrier Bio (Improved)
Stealth Battleship, Cruisers and Destroyer Bio(Improved)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Other OC Bio
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

133 8 3
By ZeketheCommander

As Enterprise and Belfast were walking around the base they saw the Stealth Fleet are quickly gearing up like they were on a mission that is urgent.

Enterprise: Argonaut, whats going on?

She asked the Stealth carrier who is loading up his guns. 

Argonaut: A fleet from our world end up teleported here and requesting for our help.

Enterprise: Let us come with you!

Argonaut looks at her damaged ship.

Argonaut: No you stay here, Belfast keep on eye on her and make sure she dont leave the dock.

This made Enterprise give him the glare but Argonaut shrugged it off.

Belfast: As you wish master.

She bows.

Argonaut: Also Belfast, just address me by my name.

Belfast: Alright then, Argonaut.

The Stealth fleet leaves the docks and soon ventures into the open ocean.

Enterprise: Why is he doing this to me?! I can still fight!

Belfast just chuckled at her rant.

Belfast: Its because he cares about you.

Enterprise just look at her with a puzzled face.

With the Stealth fleet

Helios: Alright who's attacking Ford's fleet?

He said as he cocks his Doom combat shotgun.

Andromeda: Jones reported that shipgirls wearing Japanese outfits while having animal traits is attacking them along with siren ships.

Lee: Great, its the Sakura Empire again.

Helios: I have a feeling that I'll meet her(Akagi) again...

He shivers as he recalls back when he was facing Akagi during the attack on Azur lane.

When they reach there destination they get into battle formation while Argonaut and Andromeda launch their aircrafts.

With Ford's fleet

As they were dealing with the enemy shipgirls and siren ships, Jones notified them that Argonaut and his fleet has arrived.

Argonaut: Ford!

Ford: Ah Argonaut, you made it! Who are these shipgirls that is wearing kimonos and has animal traits on their bodies?

Lee: They from the Sakura Empire!

He said as he fires tomahawk missiles at few siren destroyers.

Nimitz: Saku what now?!

She said as she dodge a salvo from a Sakura shipgirl.

Celestial: We'll explain it later!

Just then an 18inch shells is flying towards Ford and Argonaut saw this thanks to his cybernetic eyes.

Argonaut: Ford watchout!

Ford sees this and dodged the incoming shells.

Ford:Phew that was close! Thanks Argo!

He then turns to the one who shoted at him. The woman is a white kitsune with a massive riggings.

Yamato: I'm Yamato 1st of my class of the Sakura Empire! Tremble before my presence!

Ford: USS Gerald R Ford 1st of my class.

He introduce himself. 

Yamato: I hope your ready to meet your end.

Ford just smirked at her overconfidence.

Ford: Not really...

Just then his aircrafts 2 F-28 Tomcat II and 2 F/A-18E/F SuperHornet fired their missiles at Yamato from behind.

Yamato: AHHHH!!!*grunts* What kind of aircrafts are those?!

Musashi and Shinano turns to see Yamato getting hit by Ford's jets.  But before they could charge at Ford ford with their katanas, Celestial, Elizabeth, Prince and Nimitz jump infront of them to stop their tracks with their swords.

Celestial: I dont think so....

Musashi: Tch!

She snarled at them.

With Argonaut

She was dealing with Kaga again while Helios against Akagi.

Kaga: This is not gonna end up like what happened back at Azur lane!

She said as she throwing her blue petals like a shuriken.

Argonaut: I know.

Argonaut's CIWS and SAMS easily destroys her blue petals. He then retaliated by deploying his RAH66 Commanche helicopter and fire its rockets at the white kitsune.

Kaga: Arghhh!!!

She was sent flying.

Argonaut: Is that it?

He approach her with his sword pointing at her. As he was about to strike her down, 2 new shipgirls attack him with aircrafts and shells. However, thanks to his EV-28 Early warning aircraft, it notified him of this incoming attack and so, he dodges these attacks without looking at them.

???: Hiryuu get Kaga out of here!

Hiryuu: Hai nee-san! Kaga-snepai let's get out of here!

She carries Kaga away while Argonaut turns to the new enemy shipgirls.

The first girl is wearing a back uniform while her hair is blonde with a red strand. The other girl has a bluish black hair with bunny ears and wears glasses.

When the Ironblood learns about the Stealth fleet from Eugen's report they decided to send more reinforcments to the Sakura Empire.

Roon's thoughts: Oh my, hes so cute!

She said in her mind while looking flustered at Argonaut who gives her a puzzling look.

Argonaut: Is there something on my face?

Souryuu: Enough! You'll pay for what you did to Kaga!

Argonaut then goes back to his combat stance.

Argonaut: Then come at me!

Roon: Be careful what you wish for~

With Dragon and Duncan

The type D destroyers were dealing with the pocket battleships of Ironblood.

Deutschland: You filty animal!

She said as she fires her pistol at Duncan who evades them easily using acrobatics while firing back at her with his colt 45 pistol.

As Dragon is about to help her brother Duncan, Graf spee charges at her with her claws and blocks it with her assault rifle.

Dragon: Dammit!

She then push her back and hits her in the face with the buttstock of her rifle stunning her for a few moments. Dragon then aims her rifle at the pocket battleship who just recovered from the hit. As the D type destroyer fired her rifle and her naval gun ,Graf spee covered herself with her riggings and her giant claws.

Although most of the shells and bullets damaged her claws and riggings. Graf spee grunted as some bullets that got through and managed to scratch her body.

Deutschland: Schwester!

She then got kicked on her left face by Duncan.

With Athena and Akita

They were dealing with Ise and Hyuuga.

Ise: So you must be the one who is flying a rising sun flag! 

She pointed her naginata at Akita who stood there without a word with a stern look on her face.

Akita:....

Ise: What's wrong dont have a tongue?

Akita then lunge at her with a blurring speed caughting her off guard. As Akita gets closer to her by the second, Ise blocked it quickly and the blade of her enemy's sycthe was just few inches away from her face.

Ise's thoughts: That was close I shouldn't have underestimated her.

With Athena she was evading battleship rounds until she sees Hyuuga charging at her. She then reach out her spear horizontally to block the attack from Hyuuga.

Hyuuga: Not bad. 

She smugged. 

Athena then kick her abdomin to give her some distance and turning her spear into her bow. When Hyuuga recovered from the kick 3 arrows are flying towards her. She then dodges the 2 arrows but one hit one of her turrets disabling it.

Hyuuga: Damn the girl!

As for the 2 arrows that missed her, they turned into F-35B jets and flys back to Hyuuga firing its 25 mm GAU-22/A cannon.

Hyuuga: AHH!

All of her 3 remaining turrets were disabled.

Athena: Dont look down on me!

She says as she readies another arrows while her F-35Bs fly over her.

With Helios and Andromeda

Akagi: Ara ara~ come to play more with Akagi little one?~

The little stealth destroyer is now anooyed as Akagi deploys her burning red aircrafts at Helios. But then, a couple of F/A 181 Black Wasps from Andromeda turn them into shreds while an F-35E Panther drop few UGBs at Akagi's flight deck. 

Akagi: Arghh!!!!

Andromeda: Not on my watch....

Akagi could only snarl at her for interfering. But then she looks round as she sees her comrades are getting their asses kicked by the Modern Warships. 

Just then a siren carrier near Akagi was hit by a volley of Tomahawk missiles and railgun shells and then tore itself into pieces.

Zumwalt: That's the last of them.

Jones: All thats left now are the enemy shipgirls.

He said as Stealth fleet and 1st joint taskforce fleet regroup themselves. The Crimson axis also regrouped themsleves but they're all too injured to fight.

Souryuu: Akagi-Senpai,its the best that we should retreat, we cant fight on any longer.

She suggested as she was injured by Argonaut's attacks. And so Akagi took her suggestion and orders for retreat and soon disappeares into the horizon.

Grant: Just another day in work.

???: Grant!!!

He looks at the direction to were to voice is coming from and sees Athena runnibg towards him.

Grant: Athena?!

They then lock into embrace as Athena starts tearing up. Everyone else just smiled at the scene.

Athena: I'm so worried that something happened to you! I'm glad your ok!*sobs*

Grant then caress her hair gently.

Grant: There, there....

Then we could see Akita and Lee huging each other aswell. Few moments later, both couples let go each other.

Nimitz: So guys, what happened to you and whats going in this world?

Celestial: We'll just tell you the whole thing on our way back to the base.

They all turn their riggings into ships and follows the Stealth fleet back to the Azur lane base. During that trip the Stealth fleet told them how they ended up here and whats going on this world.

Ford: So we're back in WW2 but with Sirens involved.

Argonaut: That's right.

Athena: So Eagle Union is USA, Royal Navy is the same as ours, Sakura Empire is the Japanese Empire and the Ironblood is Germany.

Helios: Pretty much...there also minor factions aswell.

He replied as he ate a bag of chips.

The sun sets on the horizon and the night took over. However, instead of stars and the moon, the sky is covered with dark clouds, soon it started to rain violently and the winds starts to kick in.

Argonaut: Great just great...a storm.

He muttered.

To make things worse someone let out a distress call in their comms.

Ning Hai: This is Ning Hai we request back up we're being ambushed by the sirens!

Both fleets could'nt ignore this call and decided to ask her coordinates to help out. Ning Hai then gives them the coordinates and starts heading to their direction.

Argonaut: We're on our way, please hold a little longer.

Unbeknownst to the modern warships, Azur lane also picked up this distress call aswell. 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 175 15
This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by Azur Lane against the Siren's and once ag...
10.3K 441 22
This story contains graphics, violence, etc~ proceed with your own risk. "If I telling you that I was the one who created you. Will you belive me?" A...
16.9K 249 17
Two Different Worlds Two Different Timelines and Both have the Same Enemy. Then Both Worlds are Under attack By the same enemy an Advance Alien Human...
9.4K 307 41
Hi all I'll for this story I'll be using the unfinished hakuryuu in this story. For some background. This class was suppose to be the successor of th...