Dearest , you said [Freenbeck...

By X-factor_in_black

Freen and Becky is the perfect married couple that everyone loves. Freen is the Sheriff and Becky is the Mayo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 12

612 32 9
By X-factor_in_black

Freen's POV

"Good Morning. "I hear Heidi say.

"Morning.. Ugh should you be up walking around like that?"

"I'm fine Freen.. My brother is here he went to get coffee."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Becky said that you should sleep and to call her when you wake up."

"You don't have to call her."

"To late.. I just texted and informed her that you was awake."

"Thanks babe. "

"You're welcome.. Did you want a.."

"Sorry  Heidi they didn't have and donuts.. We can get some before he head out.. Hello you must be Freen?"

"That's me.. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"I'll take you bags to the car and all you stuff is being shipped to mom and dads house."

"Thank you." Heidi tells her brother.

"I'll be outside.. Bye Freen." He says before he takes the bags and go.

"Bye."

"I had the movers to pack my stuff at your place."

"Okay.. I could have helped you know?"

"I know but Becky said not to wake you."

"You don't have to do everything she tells you.. You do know that right?"

"Well as long as she is living in this town she does, but until then.. I hope you have a safe trip back home."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Heidi I can drive you to the airport. "I say.

"No that's okay.. My brother already paid for a driver and you need to do what we talked about.. She's standing right there."

"Heidi!"

"Am I missing something?" Becky asks.

"Freen loves you.. She forgives you but you really hurt her when you thought she would cheat on you.. She wants you back but you're with that guy and she doesn't want to come between you guys.."

"Heidi!! Why would you tell her that?"

"Because you're too stubborn to do it.. So you're welcome and bye Freen.." She says and she walks over to where I was sitting. "One last kiss." She leans in and kiss me.. "I love you.. And I want you happy.. Now get your wife back.. And when I call you. I want to see you with her.. As a matter of fact. I'll FaceTime you." She turns around to Becky. "Bye Madam Mayor .. I'm sorry.. Bye Freen."

"Have a safe flight Heidi." Becky says and Heidi leaves and closes the door behind her.

"I should get to work. "I say.

"Freen?" Becky whisper.

"I need to go.. You know, so I won't be late. "

"I'm your boss and I said you can be late."

"Becky please I.."

"I miss you."

"Don't do that.. You have a new man in your life.. He loves you and.."

"But I love you." She whispers.

"Fuck Becky  Don't do this. "

"I'll leave him today if you asked me to."

"No.. And I'll never ask you to do that."

"Even if you get to be happy in the end?"

"Yes.. Because I know what it feels like to lose you and I'll be damned if I am the cause of someone else's pain."

"Freen please.. Let's talk about this."

"I really have to go to work Bec."

"I miss you calling me Bec."

"Becky please let me go."

"You're wrong you know?"

"About what?"

"You think he loves me?? If he loves me then he wouldn't be.. You know what? Never mind."

"He what?"

"Nothing Freen.. It's nothing.. Forget I said anything."

"Did he do something to you?? Did he do something to the kids?? Answer me Becky .

"He just has a temper that's all.. But forget I said anything.. Who knows what he would do if he found out I said something to you.. Or anybody." She walks out the door and follow her out.

"Wait a second what do you mean he.."

"Becky!! There you go. I was looking for you. Speak of the devil.. There he is.

"Sorry Baby.. I was here to check on Freen."

"Is that so?"

"It's not like that I was just.."

"We'll talk about it at home." He walks up and grabs her arm.

"(Laughs) Wow. "I say.

"Something funny?" He asks me.

"Are you stupid or just yeah.. Stupid?"

"Excuse me?"

"First you are rude as hell and then you have the audacity to grab my pregnant wife by her arm. Do you have a death wish?"

"Watch your mouth bitch."

"Trust me. I'm the baddest Bitch you'll ever see."

"Becky we're leaving now. He pulls her arm harder."

"Ouch.. Ah!! That hurt." Now I'm pissed.

"Stop making a fucking scene. He says to her in her ear.

"You do know I'm carry a gun correct?"

"Does that suppose to scare me?" He says.

"Let her go or I'll light you up like a Christmas tree.

"She's mine." He says.

"What makes you think she's yours?"

"Well she divorced you and she's having my kid. "

"Who said I signed those divorce papers.. Her last name is still Chankimha so that makes her my wife and last but not lease.. Who said the kid she's carrying is yours?"

"Excuse me?"

"(Laughs) You heard me."

"What is she talking about Becky?" He glares at her.

"I'm talking about the time I came over to check on my kids but they weren't there and we got to talking about old times and she told me that she hasn't had an orgasm since I fucked her S0000000.. I took care of it.. I fucked her like she's suppose to be fucked.. Unlike you..
What?? You last about 2 or 3 minutes and then you're done??? (Laughs) I fuck her until she passes out.. Now how about you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and take your hands off my wife or I will shot you."

"You bitch. " he says and he slaps Becky across the face and I lost it..

GUN SHOTS !!!!

Screams

"Help me." A lady yells.

"Fuck Freen are you okay?" I hear Becky ask.. "FREEN!FREEN!! Help me somebody please!!!! need Help!!Freen can you hear me??FREEN!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll try finishing this story and others too as soon as possible.. Sadly "Daddy's girl" got removed
some people among my readers reported .I don't get it, if you have problems regarding my story then why do u come to read it firstly?I don't know anymore ,anything, it had crossed 100 k n u choose to do that . I'll quit writing mature oneshots now !!!!And maybe...........

- Your sad author P.D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 21.9K 85
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...
54K 1.8K 27
Freen and Becky are two perfect couples that are admired and envied by the public. One of them despairs, One of them fights, What is the end?
327K 10.5K 40
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong & Freen Sarocha Chakimha Story
158K 4.7K 34
Freen the CEO of Sarocha Chankima Corp a young 24 girl who is the most powerful and rich in technology industries has to fake a mariage with the 20 y...