Bite The Hand / Sokka

By band3rsnatch

Sokka x OC ੈ✩‧₊˚ Live action Avatar The Last Airbender 🎵 Bite The Hand - Boygenius More

1🌊
2 - Sokka and Kya
3
4
5
6

cast

1.2K 22 5
By band3rsnatch

BITE THE HAND

Olivia Rodrigo as Kya *ೃ༄
Kya is one of the last remaining Waterbenders in her tribe. She is the only child in her family, both of her parents were lost during the Fire Nation's ambush. After the loss of her parents, Kya grew resentment toward other kids in her tribe, she felt she had lost more than anyone that day. This bitterness caused her to distance herself from others, like Sokka, who before the attack was her best friend.

Ian Ousley as Sokka ੈ✩‧₊˚
After the Fire Nation's ambush of the Southern Water Tribe that resulted in the loss of his mother, Sokka's father left to fight in the war. Sokka knew he had a duty to protect his tribe no matter what, even the ones who seem like they couldn't care less about the outcome of the war, like Kya.

All live action cast as their show characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...