mafia's maid ~jeon jungkook

By TaeKook084027

jeon jungkook: who are you? yn:m..aid ma..ster jungkook: you are mine all mine my beautiful lady . he said... More

part:1
part:2
part:3
part:4
part:5
part:6
part:7
part:8
part:9
announcement
part : 10
part:11
part:12
part:14
announcement
part:15
part:16
short stories
part:17
part:18
part:19
part:20
part:21
part: 22
part:23
part:24
part:25
part:26
part:27
part:28
announcement
part:29
part:30
part 31šŸ”ž
part:32
part:33
part:34
part:35
part:36M
part:37
part:38
part:39
part :40
attention
part:41
part:42
As a BTS amry (request)
part:43
part:44
part :45
part:46
Instagram account
part:47
part:48
part:49
new story

part:13

3.6K 137 31
By TaeKook084027

Yn immediately stood up and put both of her hands on her mouth as now she is scared to hell .

Jungkook look at her with anger and got up he yelled" HOW DARE YOU "

yn was about to speak but he pinned her near wall forcefully saying "LOOK AT ME "
yn did't and jungkook grip tighten against her wrist he again yelled " I SAID LOOK AT ME BEFORE I LOST MY TEMPER"

yn did and jungkook felt someone is blocking air supply to his lungs her eyes are totally red and tears are flowing nonstop her state is not good if jungkook loosen his grip she will defiantly fell on floor .

"A..mm so..r..ry m..a..ster"

yn said hiccuping jungkook caressed her wet cheeks saying " Do you  even have any idea how scared I was when I did't find you "

Yn look at him and jungkook eyes are showing care but on the other side his body is saying other things he pressed his body with her felt how bad she is shrivering.

Jungkook get away from her and yn fell on floor crying he took his pair of clothes and spoke giving her

" Wear these clothes "

Yn took his clothes and stood up she was about to open door but his words made her shocked

" Wear Infront of me or use my washroom"

yn look at him and his hands are in his black pants pocket as he is still wearing his office suit .

Yn did't argue and went in his room jungkook can hear shower sound and inner beast wants to devour her but he is controlling himself because he knows when and where is person's weakness.

Yn came out and saw jungkook is sitting on bed looking at her direction his clothes are covering her body .

" Come here "

Yn stood Infront of him but flinched when he started to dry her hairs he is doing it gently and did't control himself he dig his face in her neck and inhale her fregance

" L...ea..a.ve m..ee"

" Shhh buttercup if you don't want me to devour you more"

Yn is feeling disgusting as he is male and touching her without her permission jungkook bite on her neck and yn cried out

" Sweetheart you tastes so damn good"

" M..aster. A..m no..t th..at type o..f gi..rl" yn Said crying jungkook look at her and wiped her tears saying "

" What type of girl princess" he said carresing her cheeks

Jungkook finished drying her hair and went to put towel in basket but when he came back yn was not there and door was wide opened jungkook understood everything and smirked saying

" I wonder where you will run when I will caged you beneath me"

yn came in her room and locked the room she is crying and again went in washroom and took bath even in clothes she is rubbing her neck area harshly it's been two hours yn is crying her cheeks are red and lips are trembling yn changed and clothes and went towards her cupboard changed her clothes

" H..e w..Ill ta..ke advantage o..f Mee I should.nt be h..ere"

yn is mumbling this then she heard knock on her room firstly she got scared thinking it's jungkook but the voice of person made her calm down

Yn opened the door and saw ther eis a girl nearly her age she is holding food Trey and smiling softly

" Yn unni..e can I come in" she asked politely. Yn nodded and she smiled.

Yn again locked the room being attentive then the girl spoke " unni.e I know..it's not easy for you to experience all of this but trust me young master always use girls for his needs "

Yn look at her and she nodded

" I have also faced all of this but I don't have family that's why am still here "

" W..hat do y..ou m..ean" yn asked

" I am orphan and my aunt helped me to get this job mr and Mrs jeon both are kind by nature but young ma..ster he took advantage of my helpless situation and try to force me but I was lucky that day I was not alone "

yn eyes widened and the girl hug her saying " I know what young master trying to do with you she said looking at her neck

" Please unn.iie ju..st ran away from here it's not for you he will ruin you unnie "

" Yn eyes got teary and she spoke " h..oww I m..ean th..ere is

" Don't worry unnie no one will know just trust me I will help you like younger sister"

Yn nodded and hug her .

Here jungkook punched the wall as his mens informed him where actuall yn went and how she got late because of transportation issue she did't get any taxi and here he messed up by saying those words that why she lost her senses and slapped him.

Jungkook took wine and glass started drinking it thinking how her fragile body was reacting to his mare touch

" I would love to hear your soft moans again my baby warrior" he said smirking.

Here yn is ready with her packed stuff but her hands are shriving don't know why but her heart is battleing with her mind saying not to take this step what if devil find out his he will definitely hunt her .

Unnie ...unnie

Yn thoughts break and that girl placed hand on her saying" don't worry unnie he wouldn't find you as tomorrow early morning he is going to have family breakfast at his father's friend house his parents would be also there he never say no to his parents as he loves them more than anything.

Yn nodded by thinking how this girl knows so much about him but now her only motive is to escape from here.

" Unnie after two hours at midnight the person will come and I will help you to reach him then you are free from here "

yn nodded and wiped her tears .yn is looking around that how her life changed after her parents leave her hand .

It's middle of night and they both are standing at back door where only few guards are standing both of them are looking scared but act bravely then they one person came there and yn look at that girl she nodded

" Th..ank..you" yn mumbled and girl smiled hugging her.

Yn left from there and girl came back she peeked in jungkook's room and saw he is sleeping on couch bottles of wine are still there she smirked thinking

" Finally now you will be mine that stupid girl try to snatch you from me but I made her fool and she trust me "

When jungkook was with yn in locked room then she was standing outside and the whole story she said was all lie jungkook even never look at her but she is the who always try to seduce him by showing her cleavage and using her mare trickes she is older than yn but because of her little figure her age can't be guseed .

Yn is sitting in taxi and the person is also silent yn went to hospital and first saw her mother she is lying lifeless yn talked with doctor and they got ready to shift her in other hospital as yn said she is changing city so it's not easy for her to came her regularly so they agree.

The paper work is pending and yn is happy and sad because her mother have to face all of this because of her yn is also not fool who will leave her mother here so jungkook will find her .

It's 3am and all is done the hospital bus is ready yn and her mother both are in it and she look around last time before bus started.

" Mo..m a.mm so..r..ry but t..rust m..e I w..ill n..ever lea..ve you .r saide"

Saying this she nodded and bus started .

Here Jungkook also got up as he is uncomfortable position on couch is aching his back but because of wine he did't bother . He got up and held his head then he remember he have to join to his parents.

Jungkook took shower and look at time it's going to be four he choose his suit as he don't want to disturb her sleep as yesterday night her state was not stable .

He is all ready and about to pass away by her room which is closed

" Sleep sweetheart I will see you later " saying this he left from there.

Yn is awake as her heart is beating fast she drank water and look at time it's 4.15 she took deep breath looking at her mom their journey is long because of money she did't took flight and choose long distance journey.

Time skipped and jungkook greet his parents it's 6 am and he is here his parents are proud of his son because even being mafia he never disobey his parents.

Jungkook's mom: so he is my son JEON JUNGKOOK

The next person smile shyly and nodded jungkook look at her who is standing behind her mom

Mrs choi: son she is my daughter choi iseul.

Jungkook nodded looking at that girl and they went to dinning hall.

Iseul is looking at jungkook time to time who isn't giving single glance at her and she look at her mom who just smiled .

They did breakfast and it's getting difficult for him stay here as his work is done and now he wants to see his babydoll who must be awake now.

Jungkook's parents told him that they are going with choi family for one week as it's urgent they also offered jungkook but he refused as always its not new for them so they did't insist.

Jungkook is coming back home then his phone bugged and it's from hospital where yn mother was admitted

" Yes"

" B.o..ss y..n ma.m mo..ther is no..t h..ere an..ymore"

Jungkook eyes darkened as he cut the call and said dangerously " SPEED UP THE CAR"

Within 15 minutes they reached in mansion jungkook closed the car window with loud thund and guards got attentive as it's something serious he straight went to yn room and kicked it harder he saw yn clothes are not there her bed is properly maintained he kick the cupboard

" FUCK' YOU DID WRONG LEE YN NOW WAIT WHAT I WILL DO WITH YOU"

he said coming out from his room and took his phone calling his secretary saying

" BLOCK EVERY WAY OF TRANSPORTATION  FUCKING FLIGHTS , RAILWAY, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE BOTH "

saying this he cut the call and ordered his guards

"  SEARCH EVERY STREET OF THIS CITY AND THE BUSES WHICH  JUST LEFT FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT I WANT LEE YN AT ANY COST"

Jungkook is looking really mad he already killed the person who was in hospital and told him yesterday about yn going there .

Jungkook is now in his security room and he saw yn left with man who did't even look familiar to him

" So you choose this to escape from me but my little bird is unknown from her owner's power I will fucking own  whole world and find you "

he also left many black cars are following him now he is giving devil vibe road is all clear as transport has been blocked by him only his black cars are roaming on road.

Jungkook is holding loaded gun in his one hand and other is on her thighs as he is searching for yn with his eagle eyes.

Here yn is sleeping in bus as she left mansion in the middle of night and after that she went hospital  not knowing her hunter is searching for her .

jungkook got call and smirked hearing

"WE FOUND THEM "

*****************************************
2000 WORDS

PLEASE GUYS VOTE AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 30.4K 25
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
89.5K 3.6K 43
āI don't deserve you..āž He spoke caressing her soft lips.
62.3K 2.2K 39
š”š”žš”£š”¦š”ž š”©š”¬š”³š”¢ š”°š”±š”¬š”Æš”¶ Jungkook: I will make her Mine ONLY MINE, She is gonna be My; My Princess. ONLY MINE TO RUINED AND MINE TO DEVOUR. He...