๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต...

Por luvvmariee

" We were free to be everything we dreamed." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡.. 7 year old, XYLIA moves to California after a... Mais

๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
โฆ
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
DISCLAIMER
12.

01

292 15 6
Por luvvmariee

XYLIA ARIA MATHIS
august 1st, 2023
17

❦❦❦

      " I TOLD YOU pink was your color, it fits you perfectly " trinity said in awe of how the pink satin dress shaped xylia's petite body in all the right places.

xylia had just moved back to California after having to live with her dad down in Georgia after the two parents fought for custody right before her freshman year. The only person out of the group she had seen yet was trinity.

"You really think so? You sure it's not too much skin showing?" Xylia asked as she stared at the dress in the mirror of forever 21's fitting room, a ecstatic trinity gawking over how good she looked.

"Girl, its a party thats what your supposed to do, omg i just can't get over how gorgeous you are, i really missed you lia" trinity said getting up to hug her one last time. She did miss her bestfriend.

The two were currently in the mall shopping for back to school clothes, but there also was a party that was taking place the next day, a back to school get together at the beach and trinity thought of a good idea to suprise the group that xylia was back.

"Girl, i guess" xylia said laughing as she slipped out of the dress and put her clothes she came in back on, trinity on her phone while she was undressing.

"So, how long has it been since you've talked to everybody" trinity asked as the two walked out grabbing there shopping bags in the process which consisted of pacsun, journeys, rue 21 , Victoria secret and zara.

"Well, i mean we text occasionally but have a real conversation with everybody? Its been a good year or 2, and i completely went AWOL on social media so they don't really know what i really look like now" she replied pulling out her visa card out of her marc jacobs purse.

"Mhm, and what about kyrie" trinity blurted out, knowing about xylia's crush on him and the moments they'd share. "What about him" she said clearing her throat as the two walked out of the store and walked towards the exit to leave since it was 6:30 pm.

"You know what im talking about, did you ever tell him?" She asked genuinely wanting to know, she always thought kyrie and xylia were the cutest, they just were blinded at the moment.

"Nope, and i never will trinity lets change the subject" she said as they reached their cars since they met up at the mall and parked next to each other.

"ok girl, my bad but i love you girl I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5:30 be ready " trinity said hugging her bestfriend as she walked over to her car and got in driving off a few seconds after.

Xylia walked to her car, unlocking it before getting it putting her bags in the passenger seat. She took a deep breath before putting her on the steering wheel, her hands still on the sides of it.

The thought of seeing kyrie again scared her, it had been so long since she'd seen him, she wondered what he looked like now? Does he still have dreads? Does he hate her for moving?

Her mind began to overthink in the deepest ways possible. Finally snapping out, she put her car in drive and headed home.

❦❦❦

      THE CALM VOICE of jhene aiko played on xylia's mounted flatscreen tv as she proceeded to get ready for the party which started in a hour. She already had her pink dress on, deciding to put some sandles on with it since they would be in sand all day.

She was currently doing her makeup at her white vanity desk, applying mascara to her long lashes. " WHO DO I GIVE ME TO? WHO DO I LET WIN? YOU OR THE WORLD?" She sung lowly to " YOU VS THEM " as she sorayed her ariana grande perfume around her body, followed by vasoline to make it last longer, a hack she'd seen on TikTok.

she ran her hair through her middle part quickweave that flowed all the way down past her butt, straightening it out. Once she was done with everything, her phone went off as the caller ID read " trin💖 " across it. her fresh white acrylic french tips swiped across the screen, answering it.

"Hey trin, wassup" she said while picking out which purse she wanted to wear. "Hm, white telfar or white marc jacobs?" She thought to herself. "Hey lia, girl im on the way and you better be ready " she said followed behind a laugh as she sat in traffic waiting for the light to turn red.

"Girl, i been ready thank you very much" she said rolling her neck to the phone in a playful manner. "Mhm, you better be ill call you when im outside, youn gotta answer just come out" she said hanging up.

10 minutes went by, and trinity's name popped up across her phone. She grabbed her phone and purse, the white telfar before hanging up and walking out of her room towards the front door. once outside, she locked her front door and headed towards her car.

"girl you look so cute omg, its giving coquette" trin said cheesing, giggling not too far behind. "Aww, thank you sis you look gorgeous too, i always love a good crop top and jean shorts combo" lia said referring to what trin was wearing.

The two girls talked throughout the ride to the beach which was 20 minutes away from their homes. The beach party was going to have a bonfire at night so xylia was excited about that.

as they pulled up to the beach parking lot, the intense feeling of being nervous overwhelmed her. She was really about to see the group after all those years, especially kyrie. She missed him with everything in her.

"Ok, they should be right up there" trin pointed to the board that crossed over from the parking lot to the beach that was filled with many people. The two got out of the car, trin grabbing her totebag which had a towel in it, just incase and some other necessities she needed.

As they walked closer towards the board, lia spotted 4 individuals waiting at the middle of the board. Her heart flustered as she came to realization that those were her friends, their backs were turned so they couldn't see who was coming behind them.

"Ok, im going to walk up to them and be like i have somebody for yall to meet or something and then thats when you will suprise them" trinity said cheesing. Lia swallowed the lump in her throat as she stepped on the board, inches away from her friends.

❦❦❦

" NIGGA ITS HOT as fuck out here in this bitch " javonte snapped as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. For it to be august, what did he expect?

"You always complaining about something, can you shut the fuck up and enjoy the day?" Kamyra responded to his rant. "Yo, ralo get your girl for i slap her" javonte said bucking at her.

During their highschool years, ralo and kamyra grew feelings for each other and soon developed into a relationship, they were 1 year and 4 months strong.

"Aye, chill on my girl nie" ralo said laughing as he tightened his arm around kamyra's neck. "All yall mf's complain too much, yall don't got no room to talk" kyrie added chuckling after he said it.

"Is avery coming? I honestly don't want to hear her calling you daddy every second of the day" ralo asked kyrie referring to his GIRLFRIEND, avery.

"Yea she supposed to be on the way. And chill out on her she just the clingy type thats all" kyrie said shrugging. He loved his girl, or at least he thinked so, but she was very hard to deal with.

Avery was a messy person and a clingy one, the group hated her. Everytime she'd come around, she'd always hate when kyrie was hanging out with anyone except her. She also started arguments over little things. The two had been together for 8 months, and at first she was the perfect girl until her real side came out.

the group stood in silence waiting for trinity until trinity's voice came from behind them. "Guys, i want to show yall a special somebody" she exclaimed causing the whole group to turn around towards trinity and the girl beside her.

Kyrie turned around a little later and immediately widened his eyes. He couldn't believe who was standing in front of him. It was his SUNSHINE. It had been years since she moved and he'd think about her everyday. His eyes didn't leave her face, her beautiful colored eyes shined as the sum gleamed across them, he scanned down to her body noticing how pretty her figure was.

"Who the fuck is this" javonte blurted out breaking the silence of the group. Xylia's face instantly shot down to a mug. "Nigga are you stupid, I recognize them eyes from anywhere!! Xylia?" Kamyra asked growing excited to see her.

"Suprise" xylia semi shouted throwing her hands up and shaking them, adding a smile. "Oh my god, i missed you so much" kamyra squealed as she ran up to her and hugged her.

"Yoo, its been so long i started to think yo ass was dead" javonte said as he walked up and gave her a side hug, ralo following after. Kyrie was still shocked that she was even infront of him. "Um, kyrie?" xylia softly asked snapping him out of his gaze. Her voice sounded so soft .

"My bad, shit i missed you lil girl" he said walking up and fully hugging her, her arms around his waist his around her neck. The two looked up at each other and made eye contact for a few seconds before being interrupted.

"Um hello, why are you all up on my man?" A darkskin girl said walking up to the board, the rest of the group kissed their teeth in annoyance over her squeaky voice. "Girl chill the fuck out we having a family reunion over here" javonte said as the two hugging quickly let go and seperated from each other.

"So, what are you doing back in cali?" Kamyra asked xylia, whom was slightly saddened at the fact that he had a girlfriend. "Im moving back for my last two years of highschool" xylia said smiling at the group. "Can someone please tell me who this is? Yall still ain't answer my question as to why she hugging my man?" Avery said, one hand placed on her hip.

"This xylia, she used to be in our friend group but she moved before we got into highschool, its been two years since i seen her avery, just chill" kyrie said trying to calm her down.

"Oh, well he has a girlfriend now, so from now on just said hey, dont touch him" she rolled her eyes before walking over to him and standing by his side.

The group just shook their heads, they knew this was only going to cause chaos. Although they were happy she was back, avery was definitely not.

___________________________________

🎀 HI MY LOVES!!!

🎀 VOTE AND COMMENT !! do yall like it ?

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

51.6K 918 43
19 year old Zaijah missed love and affection as a child, what happens when she seeks it from a hood gangsta? Will she stay with trouble? The story wi...
22.8K 551 46
Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote, and be active
477K 28.9K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โ€ข 2021