Mommy Long Legs X M!Reader

By csontos75

I only saw ONE male reader x mll book and all the others were female reader, so that's why i created this. I... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - A tight squeeze
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Fly in a web
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Musical Memory
Chapter 7 - Wack-A-Wuggy
Chapter 8 - Statues
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 15 - School
Chapter 16 - Playhouse
Chapter 17 - Counselor's Office
Chapter 18.

Chapter 11 - Deep sleep

1.4K 40 36
By csontos75

I still can't believe I reached all the way here in the story! It's all thanks to all of you showing support and motivating me to continue writing!

-----------

My eyes flickered open and I felt that I was being dragged through some sort of office room over to a garbage disposal. 

When me and the thing that was dragging me arrived at the door of the disposal, a big purple paw reached for the handle to open it.

Once open, I was dropped down into it and while falling, all I could see was the face of the one that dragged me away, a terrifying purple cat with a giant head, a mouth bigger than my head and black eyes, both lit up by a glowing white pupil.

My eyes widened upon seeing the.. toy? Is that one of the toys?

My train of thought was disrupted by my fall coming to an end. The impact completely woke me up from my half asleep state.

I immediately sat up when I heard of machinery around me starting up. Looking around I saw that I'm in a trash compactor, a huge one at that.

Luckily, there was a way out of here, that being some toys stacked onto each other all the way up to a hole in one of the closing in walls.

Climbing up, I dropped down behind the walls and immediately noticed a familiar glowing handle. It made me remember about the friend I just made not long ago.

'Mommy... Is she okay? I hope that cat thing didn't hurt her.' I pulled myself up to a platform with the help of the handle and my Grabpack.

Walking through a doorway, I was met with four giant hydraulic presses moving up and down continuously. I noticed another doorway like the one I just walk through, but it was a bit higher.

Slowly, but surely, I put the pieces together and figured out that I had to jump onto the hydraulic presses to reach it.

Sighing, I got ready to jump, knowing there's no other way to go.

Luckily, nothing went wrong while doing some cool parkour, although I almost got crushed by one of these giant things.

Behind the doorway I just jumped into was a small room that looked ready to collapse anytime. There were multiple pipes along the walls, a bunch of barrels with different colors, and debris literally everywhere. It's surprising how there's still light in here.

I noticed a crack on the wall that was basically big enough for a person to fit through. Crouching down, I crawled through to see an even bigger room. To my left was a red door that was lit up pretty well. I could hear something dripping in the background, but I decided to ignore it and opened the red door. 

This door led me into a long hallway with a right turn, which presumably leads to more hallway. There was even more hydraulic presses, all of them going up and down at different times. Looking down, I noticed that I'm now standing on some sort of catwalks, but at the bottom there was some weird red gas?

Figuring out what I had to do, I hopped over every hydraulic press, timing my every jump just so I won't fall.

Though fate is my worst enemy, I slipped. I started flailing around, trying to grab onto something, but it just didn't work. I shut my eyes, not ready for what is going to happen...

Falling down, I fell unconscious both from the impact and the gas.

----

Some sort of weird TV show's intro started playing... wait, the Smiling Critters? I remember that stuff!

The episode started off with almost every animal, seven exactly, sitting or lying in a darkened room, trying to sleep while the weather was wreaking havoc outside. The clicking and the ticking of the clock could be heard louder than ever.

"T..The wind's really scary." Said... Bobby Bearhug? I think that was his name.

After the bear finished her statement a branch broke off with a huge crash just outside a window of the room, scaring CraftyCorn, prompting her to hide under her blanket.

"I-I-I can't sleep!" She yelled out.

"Hey... We'll be okay, guys, I promise! All winds blow away... eventually." DogDay tried to calm his friends down, although unsuccessfully.

Silence enveloped the room once again for the next few minutes.

Said silence was broken when loud knocking was heard at the door. The winds went away, and the door creaked open slowly.

The figure of a short purple cat appeared at the opened door, smiling silently.

The camera cuts back to the seven animals now bearing the same smile the creepy cat did. They all shouted the cat's name at the same time. "CATNAP!"

They all started begging CatNap to help them sleep.

"Help us go to sleep CatNap!"

"We need it CatNap!"

"Please help us!"

"Please, please, please!"

Out of CatNap's huge smiling mouth came out the red gas I fell in. The substance filled the entire room, making the seven Smiling Critters go crazy, laughing hysterically, gradually getting more louder and more distorted.

The show then cut to static, then back to the room filled with now eight animals. The original seven were unconscious, either on the ground or on the couch.

CatNap was sitting on the middle of the couch awake, looking straight into the camera... or, more like my soul.

My god, I think this was an unreleased episode. I've never seen one like this.

Credits started rolling, and the show was then minimized, and a news reporter appeared on the screen.

"Everyone knows and Huggy Wuggy, Poppy Playtime but are your children safe from Playtime Co.'s latest toy? What you've seen here is Playtime Co.'s own 'Smiling Critters', a limited series cartoon meant to celebrate the release of the toys sharing it's name, yet both now face the fires sparked by the inclusion of one key member. This, is CatNap, and, like the others in his line, you just pull his little tail, and..."

Gas ejected from the toy's mouth like in the show.

"Seems innocent enough. However, parents across the country report their children experiencing strange and often violent nightmares, and beside them, their little, grinning, CatNap doll. Now, with controversy growing, Playtime Co. has announced the recall of all CatNap toys from the Smiling Critters line; his image cleared from all promotional material. But, damage already done, will disappearing be that easy? The exact cause of these 'incidents' still unknown, only one thing appears glaringly certain: Your children are not safe with CatNap."

The last part of the last sentence was weirdly staticky. Darkness then enveloped everything, and I could hear loud buzzing sounds again.

'Wait... aren't those the hydraulic presses? How? Didn't I die?' My eyes to confirm what I was hearing and I was right. Although a voice scared me.

"You're awake! I was sososo worried!! You are so lucky I found you in time, young man!"

I realized I was floating in the air, and turning my head towards the voice, the color pink was visible. It was Mommy!

"After the crash, I woke up in front of the burning train. I'm so glad I started searching for you, I don't know what would've happened if you would've stayed down there any longer!" She hugged me to her chest.

"Tank you, Mommy." I mumbled, still in the process of waking up, not realizing I messed up my words.

Mommy giggled and spoke, "I'll get us over this pit." She easily climbed over, and at the end was a sharp right turn. 

All I could see was a huge purple cat-like creature climbing up into some vents.

"CatNap..." I mumbled, now knowing who I have to deal with. I think Mommy heard what I mumbled, because she looked down at me.

"Yes, that's him. He isn't really friendly to anyone around here, so we have to be careful. We can't go back, the train completely blocked off the way." Mommy sighed, reaching for the sliding platform on the other end of the corridor because she didn't have anything to hold herself up on.

I took a few deep breaths, now knowing I have to face my childhood nightmare just like how I faced Huggy and Mommy.

-------

So happy to start chapter 3 :)

It's going to be a little weird to write, since I also put Mommy into this, I got used to writing the reader alone.

Let me know what you think about this chapter and if you liked it!

Words: 1385

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 400 21
First broppy book This book is going to be filled with S H I T T Y oneshots Viewer discretion is advised No for real it's pretty trash Really! I'm n...
7.1K 83 38
Short story The Love Live characters I doesn't owned just only the script for the chapters and I only owned Male Reader character. Just for fun only...
7.2K 159 19
One day you, Cuphead and Mugman get trapped inside the abandoned toy factory of Playtime Co. Will the three of you escape, or are you doomed to die? ...
4.1K 60 39
This is a book for short stories for when I don have time to write my books but still want stories.