KOI SI | taeryeong

By -anoneemous-

❝ Koi si, haan, mera koi si, ❞ β”€π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™€π™π™”π™€π™Šπ™‰π™‚ When her lover left her in the most unexpected and heart... More

KOI SI
ladakiyaan & ladake
K002
K003
K004

K001

82 19 95
By -anoneemous-

7 years later...

7:45 AM | Sunday
HER BEDROOM

Adorned in her white nightdress, she emerged from the bathroom after a refreshing shower. With her hair dry, she took up the comb and began brushing down the front part, letting all her hair cascade gracefully to one side of her head.

The brush glided through her black silky hair effortlessly, her gaze fixated on the reflection of her big, dark brown eyes. Call her self-centered, but she genuinely found herself beautiful. I mean, shouldn't everyone? After all, God created one of the most beautiful people ever.

A soft smile graced her perfectly pink lips, "Perfect," she whispered, pleased with her appearance.

"Good morning, vintage princess!"

A cheerful and familiar voice greeted her as she entered the room. Chaeyeon, her older and only cousin, and also a sisterly figure. Her golden-light brown silky hair glowed as the sunlight hit them.

The smile on Chaeryeong's face faded, replaced by a slightly sarcastic one, "Good morning, didi."

"Getting ready for the day, I see," Chaeyeon observed, scanning the room, "Cleaned everything as well? Wow. When do you even wake up and get the energy to do this?" she asked, admiring the daisies adorned with golden flakes in a gold vase next to Chaeryeong's bed.

"When you have a goal, and you're serious about it, you will always get the motivation to achieve it," Chaeryeong replied, her voice stern yet elegant.

"Mm," Chaeyeon responded, expecting that kind of answer, "Anyways," she continued, looking at Chaeryeong, "Dadi said to inform you that we'll be leaving for her friend's house in a few hours. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll come get you before we leave," she added before leaving.

"No,"

Chaeyeon halted in her tracks, looking back at Chaeryeong with a confused expression, "What?"

"You heard me,"

Chaeyeon became even more confused. "What...?" she questioned again.

A serious expression settled on Chaeryeong's face, and she scoffed, "What? Do you really not know why we are going there?" Her tone grew a bit harsh.

Chaeyeon shrugged, "We're just going there to visit her friend, that's all," her voice soft and filled with confusion.

Chaeryeong scoffed, "Just a visit?" She turned around, "Do you guys think I am dumb? I have been with you guys since birth! You guys aren't taking me there 'just' for a visit. You want me to get wed to her son!"

Chaeyeon froze momentarily but regained her composure, "Fine," she sighed, "You're right," she looked down and then at Chaeryeong, "But then what do you want us to do, Chae?! It's been 7 years, and you're an unwed woman! How long do you want to stay like this?!"

Chaeryeong turned around sharply, facing her. "I will get wed when I want to! You guys can stop this pathetic forced marriage idea of yours! It worked wonders 7 years ago, anyways," the last sentence she spoke sarcastically.

Chaeyeon walked forward, her frown deepening. "You're still stuck in the past, huh? I thought you moved on?" She crossed her arms.

Chaeryeong smiled, "I did, very well. I also changed, for the better. I've learned not to fall into the traps of those who see me only as a burden and force me into a relationship I never wanted to be in,"

Chaeyeon stepped back, "Tum kitni batameez hoti ja rahi ho. I am disappointed," she said, leaving the room with a frown and rolled eyes.

Chaeryeong watched her go, scoffing, "Pathetic."

Turning back to the mirror, she resumed combing her hair. "Batameez? What were you then, 7 years ago?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

8:01 AM | Same day
UNEGION UNIVERSITY
(Junior wing: Hallway)

She strolled down the university hallway, red lockers on her right and arched glass walls on her left.

Confidence emanated from her. She was dressed in a white shirt above a skin-colored blazer, a skin colored long skirt, a matching black tie, and shoes. Her long, white socks and a skin-colored beret hat completed the look, and a wide smile adorned her face.

Passing by fellow students, whispers followed her, and curious eyes remained fixed on her.

"I heard her best friend is going to propose to her on her birthday!"

"Isn't that in three days?!"

"Wait! HE was her crush?!"

"Oh my God really?! Isn't he that quiet and cute dude who wears glasses and spends time in the library?!"

"Damn, but isn't that just a rumor?!"

"What a lucky girl."

Their hushed conversations reached her ears, making her smile even broader.

"Hey, Yuna!"

She turned gracefully, spotting the girl who called her.

"Yizhuo!" She called back, a wide smile still on her face.

"What's up? Did you hear about the rumors?" Giggles escaped Yizhuo's lips, her arms already crossed.

Yuna playfully rolled her eyes, "Of course, I was the first one to hear about them," she said, leaning against the window's border. Her head tilted as she enjoyed the cold breeze hitting her face, her hair dancing along with it.

"Are you excited?" Jeong-in asked before receiving a playful hit on his arm from Yizhuo. "Ow! Why would you do that?!"

"What type of question was that? Of course, she would be! She had a crush on him since they were 10! Also, fix your glasses!" she scolded, pushing his glasses back to its proper place, "God! Fix your curly hair! I told you to change your hair color as well! You look like peanut butter!" she added.

"Hey! I am older than you! And don't say anything about my hair! I love my orange-brown hair! Why don't you dye your boring blonde hair?!" Jeong-in retorted, but Yizhuo rolled her eyes, his defense having no effect on her.

Their conversation came to an abrupt stop as they noticed Yuna, fully concentrated on something. The two friends walked closer to her, Yizhuo on her right and Jeong-in on her left, and followed her gaze.

It was her crush, Kai Kamal Huening, sitting on a bench near a lake. Facing away, he was engrossed in a book. Yizhuo and Jeong-in exchanged glances, realizing Yuna's deep admiration.

They both rolled their eyes and gently pulled her back.

Yuna looked at them with confusion, "What?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"Come here, Mrs. Kamal," Yizhuo said, starting to drag Yuna as Jeong-in assisted.

"What the- where are you guys taking me?!" Yuna said, increasingly annoyed. She resisted, but the two proved stronger.

They reached the university entrance, and Yizhuo and Jeong-in slightly pushed her forward. "There! Now go and talk to him!" Yizhuo said, trying to catch her breath. "Damn, you're heavy!" Jeong-in added, hands on his knees, clearly tired.

"Oh," Yuna froze, scratching the back of her head, "I thought you guys were-" Yizhuo and Jeong-in glared at her, indicating she should have trusted her friends, "Uh... I'll get going," she started taking a few steps back.

Yizhuo and Jeong-in stood straight, their glares even darker than before, "Uh- THANKS, GUYS!" Yuna shouted before running off towards Kai.

"Why are we-"

"Don't ask!" Yizhuo interrupted him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

11:09 PM | Same day
THEIR APARTMENT

The city lights twinkled.

She stood by the glass wall, arms crossed, wearing simple yet elegant black pajamas. Her expression remained blank as she gazed out into the calm and quiet night.

Hours passed, and still, she waited for him.

His working hours ended at 5, but where did he go afterward?

Suddenly, she felt arms slipping around her waist, breaking her crossed arms. A warm body closed in on her, his chin resting on her shoulder. His hot breath sent chills down her body.

"Missed me?"

He whispered.

In the beginning days of their marriage, she would turn around, hug him, and express how bored she felt without him. But now, it was different.

Yeji didn't reply.

Confused by her silence, he broke the hug and made her face him, "Aw, what's with the grumpy face? Was I too late this time?"

She didn't make eye contact and looked down, a soft, sad pout displayed on her lips, "Yeonjun," she spoke softly, "Don't you think... you are staying outside for too long... for too long as well...?"

"Ya! You're mad about that? Baby, you know I have lots of work to do," Yeonjun replied.

Yeji played with her hands. "No... you know what I am referring to..." she reassured him.

Clubs.

Partying.

Flirting with random women.

And worst of all, drinking.

"Huh?" Yeonjun became confused for a second, "Ooh!" he realized what she meant, "Tsk, baby, you know I do that for fun. You know, I always wanted to do this," he replied.

Yeji didn't reply and kept her head down, indicating her dissatisfaction with his response.

"Tsk," Yeonjun grabbed her hands and kneeled down a bit, trying to make eye contact with her, "Baby, I only do this for fun. If you're scared that I will cheat on you, I will never do that! You know that I always wanted to do this! You know how much hard work I had to do to get to the position we are in right now! I hope you understand!"

What Yeonjun was saying is true. He came from a poor background, and he worked very hard to achieve the achievements and luxuries Yeji and he have at the moment.

"He's been nicer than usual," Yeji thought to herself.

She looked up and made eye contact with him. His dark brown eyes looked gorgeous because of the lights from outside hitting them, and the shades caused by the shadows on his blue hair made her heart beat faster.

She looked down immediately. "...When will you... complete your promise...?"

Oh yes, Yeonjun made her a promise that he'll leave all of these activities once he feels satisfied with them.

"Tsk, baby, we talked about this," He said as he stood straight, dismissing the question.

He grabbed her by both shoulders and made her look straight into his eyes, "Please, I know what I am doing. Just trust me, okay?" he said.

He looked deep into her eyes. Yeji observed them. The sincere and promising message in his eyes made Yeji surrender, "..Okay.." she sighed.

Yeonjun smiled and brought her into his embrace. Her head on his chest, just below his chin, his left hand on her waist, and his right hand on her head.

Yeji took a deep breath. She has been craving this for so long.

The couple stood there, in that position, enjoying the moment.

author: Yoo!! Already in the first chapter!! What do you guys think? Am I improving in my writing? I hope so!

Also this is just the beginning! Just wait and see how I'll ruin and torture these beautiful babies. It'll be so much fun. 🤩

translation
didi — meaning "older sister"
dadi — meaning "grand mother"
"Tum kitni batameez hoti ja rahi ho," — meaning "You are getting ill mannered,"
batameez — meaning "ill mannered?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
252K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
343K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!