I AM NOT ALIEN

By storiesbycyn

The border doesn't frighten Soledad. What frightens her is what stands on the other side. The politics of i... More

|I Am Soledad |
|The Wall Is My Worst Enemy|
|Life Changes|
|Social Media|
|Children Are Victims Too|
|Discrimination, My Reality|
|Accusations|
|Wrongful Accusations|
|The Use of "Migrant" in Headlines Make Heads Turn|
|Make America Great Again|
|Mexicans Are What Now?!|
|Victims?|
| DACA |
|A Racist on National TV |
|What Influences People's Thoughts|
| Guanajuato |
| Back to Reality|

| People Need To Use Thier Voice (Smartly)

1 0 0
By storiesbycyn

Given this is a digital book, I wanted to add a video from Comedy Central, The Daily News with Jordan Kepler.

Educational.

We influence each other ...

We are influenced to not believe what Trump says too—-which is true. crazy talk.

With this, people are aware that others do have these thoughts and react to them—-leading them to be more educated.

This is what happens when you're on Twitter too much and when you attend their rallies and hear them on national TV...people get hypnotized and driven in.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
570K 15.4K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...