Love triangle

By _skyler10

Two best friends went for studying abroad because of their parents decision.. Leaving their friends, boyfrien... More

THE PROBLEM OF RICH
IT'S NOT A PRANK!!
I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
LET HER LIVE HER LIFE
I DON'T KNOW
I THINK IT'S THE NEW BEGINNING
YOU!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I NEVER CRIED FOR YOU
New start!
HUH!?
I LOVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS
AUTHOR'S NOTE

INTRODUCTION 📸

52 6 0
By _skyler10

RACHEL ELISHER

First female lead. Heir of Elisher group. Really sweet and kind but sometimes she is badass. Secretly crushing on Asher Carson. Loves Sketching. Good in sports.

ASHLEY ELLIS

Second female lead. Heir of Ellis group. Has anger issues, short heightend ,fencer. Has a boyfriend ( Simon Smith). Best friend of Rachel.

ADDIE KELLER

Daughter of businessman ( gemstone) . Friends with Rachel and Ashley since diapers. Opera singer , introvert , beautiful, lovely.

NIA GRAY

Daughter of famous beautician. Clumsy , naughty, helpful , talkative. Best friend of Addie.

AVA WIXX

Daughter of most famous lawyer. Attitude girl, savage, playgirl. Best friend of Maddison Cyprus.

MADDISON CYPRUS

Daughter of a businessman ( beauty products). Pretty, innocent soul , introvert, smart, fencer.

ANDREW DAVIS

Heir of the football academy. Bike lover, cool , handsome ,secretly crushing over Maddison. Best friend of Drake.

DRAKE JONES

Heir of Jones group. Footballer , attractive, sweet , comedian , playboy .

JADEN PARKER

Cyclists. gym addict , muscle man , crushing over Nia.

GEORGE COLTON

Heir of Colton group. Childhood friends of Rachel and Ashley.. Weakling, sweet , handsome, crybaby.

ASHER CARSON

First male lead. 1 year older than Rachel. Guitarist, sweet , cute , hot. Best friend of Simon.

SIMON SMITH

Second male lead. Famous young footballer. Boyfriend material, boyfriend of Ashley. Sweet , quiet , silent.

ALVIN BOONE

Extrovert, tennis player, idot , clumsy, always laughing, gentleman.

CALEB WATTS

Bully in the college of George. Son of the college principal. Playboy, Fall for Ashley

MATTHEW HENDRIX

Son of chairman of college. Bully , drunk head, playboy, fall for Rachel.

More people will be there.. Stay tuned to see the love triangle between friends and enemies and many more plots. Is this the love triangle? What would be the conclusion? Who is destined with whom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.2K 13
"How did we get here, when I use to know you so well?" ®Twilight All rights reserved to Stephanie Myer
60.4K 1.4K 30
"Remember me, Mr.dumbass?" I said looking at him and he looked at me surprised because I was the only person who called him with that name. "No way i...
Zahra By Kaamelah

Teen Fiction

2.2K 151 37
When Zahra Ibrahim's father passes away, her world is turned upside down as the rest of her family relocates from their home in Egypt to Canada. Relu...
6.1K 603 29
SEQUEL TO "Under the Olive Tree" After losing all he had lived for at the hands of a merciless Occupation, Riyad joins the Resistance fighters to per...