Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

51. Her feelings

3.1K 179 54
By BunnyTaeil

Y/n pov 

The first place we went to is Florence. It's so beautiful, elegant. Jungkook explain every bit of the history of the place and share his memory of the places in florence. His eyes sparkle everytime he explain those to me. He secretly love history. He loves to learn about a place and It's history. And I don’t mind when he share it with me. 

He looked genuinely happy here. 

He loves everything here, I also feel peace with him. 

We ate so many foods, mostly pizza and pasta. 

He took me to street food tour which I love. 

For some reason I unknowingly smiled all the day. I felt extremely at peace which is very rare for me. I feel happy, genuinely happy. Jungkook brought me some places that are only for locals and the tourists do not know about it.  He continuously asked me if I wanted to click some picture of mine. I did click few picture of the places or things that I liked but not mine. Actually I'm not a big fan of taking photos of me. 

When he kept asking I could not say not to him.

I eventually found out he loves to take pictures....... 

He always smiling around, but for some reason I do not find it annoying. 

Actually this man looks much better when he smiles like a silly foolish bunny and when his green eyes sparkle like stars. 

Today's activists were fun but also fatiguing. We of course had our dinner earlier cause we needed so much rest. 

My phone buzzed. I lay on my bed like a starfish,,,, damn I got this habit from Rowan. 

Oh It's Jungkook!! 

I smile softly when I saw the photos of me and us that we took today. He send me all the photos he took from his phone. He also send me some solo pics of him where he did few silly pose. 

So... 

 cute

Ahem...  

This weird pleasant feeling inside me seems to appear whenever I saw or think about this foolish bunny boy. 

I post few picture of place and food and two selfies of mine in Instagram. 

Rowan saw the fastest to comment.

He taged Sumi to show how I'm flaunting my vacation when they are stuck with work. They kept bickering in the comment section. They're so busy but still find to do staff like this. 

Idiots

My idiots.

I place my phone aside finally going to sleep. 

"Dolomites is the place full of natural beauty. So I thought you would loved it since you love nature. I'll take you to my favourite late and all the palaces there." Jungkook informed enthusiastically. 

" I love nature." I nodded at him. 

"I want to see lake." I told him, he gave me a thumbs up. 

When we arrived Dolomites I was in love with it already. The freshness of the air and the beauty of the nature is so peaceful. Totally different from my city’s busy life. In South Korea I always have to beware of my surrounding. Enemies, paparazzi and all of the things. I always have to think twice before taking a single steps. 

But I think I'll be myself here and enjoy it. 

We start to walk. After few minutes I start to feel a bit dizzy. Did I eat breakfast?  Oh no I forget. Shit!  I groan internally. 

I think my sugar is low again. The amout of dizziness I'm feeling is definitely because of that. I had been under pressure for very long and I've been working non-stop. Also forgetting meals. Am I at my limit already? 

Jungkook stopped walking beside me. 

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern. Wait,, what?  Concern?  But... 

"Are you sick y/n? Why do you look so pale?" his voice is so soft and full with concern. 

"I....  Um I'm a bit dizzy." I answer 

"Wait, is you sugar low again? Or is it something else? Do you need to go to hospital?" he panicked. He held my shoulder soft yet protective looking over any injury or discomfort. 

Oh no,, now it looks like he is the sick one here. He needs to stop panicking. 

"Just a bit sugar low. No need for hospital." I assured. 

"I know few cafe restaurants here. I bet you missed your breakfast. Let's get you feed first." Jungkook sigh. 

Wait how does he know I skipped my breakfast? 

He seems to read my thoughts as he answer my question, "No matter how much you love foods when you are into work pressure you neglect yourself too much. That's how I guess that." 

Oh

I nodded again. I feel kinda embarrassed, why does it looks like a kid got caught eating candy. 

What the fuck. 

I scratch the back of my neck. 

"May I?" he asked 

"Huh?"

"May I hold you while walking?  You are dizzy I can't risk your heath." his green eyes were soft yet his words were firm. 

I-I should say no right?

"Okay." I whispers looking at his green eyes that made my stomach flip. 

Why I can't just say a simple 'No' to him?

So weird. I almost feel powerless under those green eyes. It's like my self-control just vanished in thin air. Is he doing witchcraft? Is this any kind of shit to pull me under control? Does he do witchcrafts?  His eyes are green though. 

Wait 

Wait a minute

Goddamn it!! 

What the fuck I'm even thinking? 

What the fuck? 

This is not me... Fuck!

My train of thoughts were cut off when he wrapped his arm around my waist. My heart again start to act recklessly. His hold on waist is so protective, he pulled me into his side making sure I would fall while walking. I'm not that weak though. 

But I'll let him do this just for this once. 

I just realized how much build up he is. I can feel the side of his abs, his arms are also very muscular. 

What the hell did this man to this body?  

Is he the Jeon boy I know? 

I don’t think so.

Looks like he turn into a man.

"What are you thinking so hard with that stoic expression of yours." his voice was deep what came out like whisper.

I hate to do it but still I tilted my head up since he is taller than me. It's not like I'm short, I'm 5'7 but still this man is taller than me. 

"Does my stoic face bother you?" I asked as we kept walking slowly. 

"Nope. But since no one can read you by  your expression sometimes I think you might be plotting someone's murder with that sharp gaze and stoic face hehe." He joked 

This little shit is getting braver with me. 

"You are right. I was just plotting what if I mix poison in a particular green eyed man right now." my cold tone and sharp gaze has definitely told him I'm not joking around. 

"You are so scarry." that dip shit mumble under his breath. Without any more word he took me to a buffet restaurant. Come to think of it, this is pretty good for breakfast. I can feel my body becoming more weak and getting myself dizzy. 

"Don't. Just tell me I'll bring it to you." he told me firmly. Sometime his duality surprise me how cute innocent bunny turn dominating. 

Since my body wasn’t in the best condition I told him few items I wanna try but first something sweet for my low sugar. He nodded and went to brought the food. My eyes never left his figure. He didn’t even bring his food yet he seems passionate about choosing mine. Is he not hungry? 

He brought a plate with few sweet items from dessert section. 

Again left for the main course. 

I start to eat the items he brought. So delicious. It almost work instantly for my dizziness, now I'm feeling less and less dizzy. 

Jungkook placed a new utensil filled with pizza, pasta, spaghetti and few more italian dishes infront of me. And has one for himself also same dishes as mine. 

He helps me with the food. 

I am the one who always there to help others It's my first time getting any help from someone.  And that someone is not just anyone It's Jeon Jungkook. It's feel strange to get any help from others cause I never got any even in my previous life. 

But it feels nice though. 

I look into his green eyes that was already on me keeping a close eye on me like a mother would to her child if the child is eating It's meal.

"Thank you." I breathed out

His green eyes widen probably hearing this word first time from my mouth. 

"Why?" he asked in confusion 

"For all this." my voice came out soft even shocking me in the process. 

He sigh then spoke "Don't thank me instead let me take care of you if you are having difficulties.  Don’t pressurize yourself too much." 

His words were so deep and concerning almost hald me melted. What is this wierd pleasant  feeling in my stomach again? His words are genuine though. 

Can I really lean on anyone other than me?

"You have grown up so well Jeon." I told him noticing how his ears are turning red. He is bad at taking compliment haha.

Something I wonder how did you grow up so well. You lost your parents at young age, you lost everything. Yet you survive. You went through hell on earth growing up yet you never loss your moral. You became successful still you are the humble Jeon I met met seven years ago. 

You are truly admirable Jeon Jungkook. 

"Y/n, do you need anything else?" he asked 

I shake my head I had enough. 

"It's time for some adventure. I'm looking forward your plan." I spoke making his green eyes sparkle just like I love it. 

A/N

Did you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 662 27
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...
55.9K 2.6K 78
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
26K 988 47
(NEEDS EDITING) Twins tragically born as kangs. From a very early age they faced trials and tribulations from a young age. Their journey takes an une...
56.1K 1.8K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...