The Devil's Accord

By authorsimerl

You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and ful... More

The Devil's Accord (The Deal) Prologue
I. Familiar Face
II. Becoming Your Enemy
III. Learning to Communicate
IV. The Devil Kept Secrets
V. Start of the Game
VI. She's the Pawn
VII. A Threat or a Wingman?
VIII. Getting to Know You 🔞🔞 Part
VIII. Getting to know You
IX. Kali Says Hi
X. Bringing Chaos
XI. I Can Smell Jealousy
XII. Kali and Bada
XIII. Competition between the Sisters
XIV: Kirsten's Birthday was almost ruined?
XV. 🔞🔞🔞 PART
XVI. Naomi's Feelings
XIX. 🔞🔞🔞 PART
XIX. Naomi's for Bada Only
XX. Flirting with Bada
XXI. Complicated Feelings
XXII. The Devil's Tale
XXIII. She's turned to a Baddie
XXIV. Bada is back and she has a tale
XXV. Naomi in her Princess Treatment Era
XXVI. The Devil's Feelings
XXVII. Both Thirsty 🔞🔞🔞 PART
XXVII. Both Thirsty
XXVIII. Naomi's Aunt and Bada's Past
XXIX. Marella
XXX. Bada meets Vera Again
XXXIII. Down Bad for Each Other 🔞🔞🔞 Part
XLIII. Lucifer's Truth 🔞🔞🔞

XV. Naomi opens up to her Devil

883 6 1
By authorsimerl

"Wag na nga Naomi, you can't heal that with just a first aid kit"

Nagrereklamong sabi ni Bada habang sinusubukan hilahin yung kamay nya sakin.

"Manahimik ka dyan! Kaya nga first aid kit diba? Paunang lunas. Baka mapano ka pa" pagpupumilit ko din naman, I don't know if her body would heal from this or do they get infections over wounds pero gusto ko lang ma-make sure.

Medyo deep yung sugat nya and it's not even a light one, you can see the long slash in her arm. Buti nalang tulog na si Mom kaya hindi nya napansin na kasama ko si Bada pauwi.

"Bakit ba kayo nagkakasamaan ng loob ni Kali? Magkapatid naman kayo" tanong ko habang kumukuha ng gauze sa kit.

"Long story but she's probably just jealous about everything, Kali is strong but she lacks the traits of being a general in hell unlike me" sabi ni Bada na walang reaction kahit diinan ko na yung sugat nya.

After kong mabalutan yung sugat nya ay nagpunta naman ako sa CR to wash my face, papasok palang ako when I bumped into Bada. Ang bilis naman nito magteleport 😭

"Wag mo naman ako gulatin! Alis dyan I'm gonna wash my face" pagtulak ko sa kanya pagilid pero parang nakapako yung paa nya at hindi ko sya maigilid. Sinamaan ko sya ng tingin but she was staring straight at me and her gaze was different, di ko tuloy napigilan na mamula.
"Can we do it tonight?" Mahina nyang tanong. What the - ano daw?!?

"Injured ka pa nga tapos daring ka pa mag-aya, bumalik ka na dun I'll clean up lang" sagot ko sa kanya, bago to for me. She always push me to my edge pero nagtanong sya ngayon, anung nakain nya?

Epekto ng shanghai? Ng cake? And what's with me saying injured pa sya instead of NO, BAWAL? Am I opening up to her?

Well Bada has taught me a lot of things, she made me break my beliefs, my ethics, and makes me insane at times she does crazy stuff but now parang tanggap ko na sya.

"Mapapapayag din kita" she sighed and said back to me saka umalis sa harap ko at lumabas sa CR. It sounded like she was challenging me and I don't know what got into me and said --

"Payag naman ako basta magiging gentle ka" sinararo ko yung pinto ng mabilis, nahiya pa ako pagkasabi ko nun. Ahhhh Naomi epekto din ba yan ng shanghai???

Akala ko papasukin nya na ako sa CR pero wala, nag-antay ako, 5 minutes ... 10 minutes wala! Saka lang ako nakapaghilamos ng mukha after ng malalang pagpapakalma ko sa sarili ko

Paglabas ko Bada was in the bed lying down and facing the other side, I don't know if she's sleeping na but it's pretty late at baka pagod na din sya dahil sa nangyare kanina.

I fixed my side of bed saka nahiga din and used my phone bago matulog. It's weekend tomorrow kaya ok lang magpuyat.

Matutulog na sana ako when I felt a hand held my arms at naigulong na naman ako papunta sa side nya. When I faced Bada she did not even let me talk but just started kissing me, very gently while her hand was squeezing my cheeks a bit.

I was not responding at first but I did when it took a while and she's not stopping.

My hand travelled along her neck too trying to support her and getting nearer to her. I don't know but I am liking it a lot, it doesn't feel forced  at all.

BADA'S POV:

"Payag naman ako basta magiging gentle ka" right when Naomi said that my mind went blank. She's always been the shy type, I enjoy forcing her to do things with her but this was the first time she's bold like that.

As I was lying in the bed waiting for her, various thoughts lingered my mind and it's all about what I can do to her tonight. How can I make her serve me after all I've done for her, and shit my mind is going wilder as she's not still out of her bathroom.

Just when I felt her lie down on the other side of the bed, I tried to control everything but I can't. I want her .... badly like my insides are gonna be out if I waste any second.

When I heard her yawn and felt like she was going to sleep, I pulled her to face me and just kiss her. Kiss her like she's a cotton candy I want to enjoy with my mouth, melting her through my saliva and savoring her lips like they are sweet as a sugar.

When I do it to her before, I feel her guilt like she wants it but hesitates in doing it. Right now? She's voluntarily giving herself to me which turned me on. Her hands wrapped around my neck was like telling me I have her tonight and shit I would own her for good.

------
🔞🔞🔞
- please read responsibly
- if you are a minor, please lang know your limits sa pagbabasa cleanse your mind after kakaltukan kita malala

BADA'S POV:

Umupo ako and lifted her up para parehas kaming nakaupo while still kissing each other. She has her eyes closed na para bang ninanamnam nya lahat ng halik ko sa kanya. Inayos ko yung sarili ko at sinandal sa headboard ng kama and invited her na sumandal sakin.

She's wearing a really loose shirt and her sleeves keep sliding off of her shoulder. I caressed that part and started kissing her there, paakyat sa leeg nya habang yung mga kamay ko ay busy na humihimas sa unahang parte ng katawan nya.

I can feel her body squirm a bit when I started sucking her neck.

"Ahhh" sabi ni Naomi when I finished doing one mark.

"Mmm shit" second one.

"Ohhh mmm" third mark.

Her noises are building up my courage even more, she's really mine tonight. Hinubad ko na yung shirt ni Naomi and started playing with her nipples, it was hard when my fingers touch it while kissing her neck.

"Who's subject are you Naomi?" I whispered in her ear as I circle my two hands and squeeze her boobs.

"Yours mmm" fuck she's even responding in a soft voice.

"Say my name" I commanded her, once she says it I won't let go of her or even let other devils touch her.

"Bada please, pleasure me" she's so good at making everything sounds erotic everytime she moans.

"Open it babygirl, let me touch that wet thing down there" I said once again and helped her spread her legs while she's leaning her back at me.

It was an easy access because she's wearing a loose shorts too, I did not even have to let her take it off and just shove her panty to the side.

I started running my fingers up and down against her fold, hearing her whimpers to it. I went faster and faster making sure I hit her clit abruptly as she jolts.

"More?" I asked her, I wanted to lead her so she knows who's her master. She reached her first orgasm after that and I let her relax for a bit.

I'm not done yet ....

NAOMI'S POV:

"This is your first time right? Want me to take your virginity away from you?" I was a bit shocked about Bada's question.

"H-huh? Pano ..... I trust you more than I trust anyone else but ---" I can feel she's very naughty right now because I gave in to her. It just came into me, I haven't really paid her back for what she's done for me.

And I am enjoying this ... Her kisses, her touch, everything.

"I know only a manhood could take that away, and I'm a devil meaning I could have that or if you're uncomfy I'll use something jelly instead"

I blushed at the thought of Bada having that, she's good as she is and I don't think I want her with that. Her fingers are enough to make me go crazy but ... I don't know who else should I trust with this but her. I wanted to explore sexual stuff like what I have read in the novel books I have.

"Hmm yeah it would be weird if you see me with  it hahaha. Let's just use a strap on then. Consider this an introduction for more exploration, with me."

I gulped when she stood up and disappeared, am I ready? It's embarrassing but she read my mind and I agreed to it.

Magtatago na sana ako sa bathroom ko kaso naharangan nya na agad ako. It's not like she can't enter the bathroom din if I hid there.

Bada walked towards me at ako naman paatras sa bed. She's holding that wiggly toy in her hand and waving it in front of me.

"No escaping this time" Bada said and when I reached the end of my bed, tinulak nya ako para humiga. It was just seconds when the strap on is attached to her groin area and she pulled my legs palapit sa kanya.

"I came here to spice your life Naomi, you don't need to feel any regret after this" sabi nya before slipping my undies off revealing my sensitive body part.

"I-i wanna try it so I won't regret, promise" nahihiya ko pang sabi sa kanya.

"Mmm" wala pa man ay napapaungol na agad ako dahil she teased my clit with her thumb, circling it around to make me wet again. She snapped her other finger and a bottle of lube appeared, she poured it to the toy before slowly teasing me with it.

"Tell me if it hurts" she said as she slowly insert the tip inside.

"U-ughh" pagreact ko, it doesn't hurt at all. Why?

"It means you're relaxed Naomi, should I do more?" Bada asked while staring directly at me. Yes.

"Ye---, ughhhh fuck Bada wait mmm" She's beem listening to everything I am thinking. I don't even need to answer with my mouth.

She thrusted her hips while handling both of my legs in her waist, I can feel that thing inside me, going in and out. Faster .... and faster, it felt like it was getting easier to go in with my fold being wet too so Bada did not stopped.

"Mmm yes Naomi it feels good inside you, moan for me, beg me to stop when you can't handle me anymore" Bada said still continuing. The bed is also shaking with her strong thrust in me, I had to grab the sheets to contain myself.

"I'm n-near Bada, hnnng" I said while moaning. It feels good, I am at ease because I can see Bada enjoying it. She's smiling, a demonic smile yet attractive.

"Ughh please stop B-bada, I'm cum-- haaa" I fell in love with a devil. I'm willing to do everything for her from now on.

"Shit you're so good at this Naomi, I fucking enjoyed that" those were her words as she pulls out the toy and throws it away.

BADA'S POV:

She must be embarrassed about what happened but I don't care about that, I finally fulfilled MY needs this time. I stared at Naomi who was sleeping on the right side of the bed soundly, I looked at my wounds and saw it healed already.

Damn that Kali for fighting against me when she knows she can't kill me.

A black smoke floated in front of me giving me a clue someone is outside. Agad-agad akong lumabas para puntahan yung nag-aantay sakin.

"Kali, why are you here again?" Galit kong tanong sa kanya

"Just checking on your human" And I thought she learned her lesson, yet eto pa din manggugulo pa din sya. 

"Why are you even interested in Naomi?" I asked her while standing in front of her.

"Because I found out she knew our ancient language, spells doesn't work on her and you are catering her even if she doesn't follow your rules" sagot nya sakin, just how long was she observing us that she knew all these.

"So that's the reason you lied to her, you even told her she's a plaything when she's not" irita kong sagot sa kanya.

"Hahaha you figured, mukhang nakuha mo na yung trust nya that she was able to tell you that. I looked over her background too" Kali said. I've run over it too, at first I thought she was an Angeline or angel but she has no history of her parents mating with an angel.

She's just a mere human, that's why I find her special and I can't let go of her.

"You're never like this with your previous souls, I'm just warning you. More devils might come for you" Kali said before disappearing again.

As if threatening me would make me vulnerable about all these. I was assigned by Lucifer himself to be the general of the Seven Hells, I won't break down that easily nor I'll let them break me down.

And if they do, they will pay for it, even better I'll cut their pays and let them stay in hell just as they should be.
I'll protect my human, just after I finish fixing all of these, I will take her with me.

NAOMI'S POV:

The sun rays woke me up and first thing I saw in the morning was Bada serving me breakfast in bed.

"Good morning" bati nito na seryoso na naman.

"Nakapagluto ka pa eh may sugat ka?" I asked her, pinakita nya naman yung ginamot ko kagabi and there's not even a sign kahit ng peklat.

Hinimas himas ko pa yun at grabe ang kinis ni Bada. How did it heal in just one night?

"You don't remember anything last night?" Inosente nyang tanong sakin, anong I don't remember. Tandang-tanda ko LAHAT! From start to finish, yun lang yung tumakbo sa utak ko buti nga nakatulog pa.

"Good now eat your breakfast" utos nya sabay turo ng pagkain sa tapat ko.

Ano naman kayang connection nung kagabi sa sugat nya? Does she mean I healed her? Isa na ba akong doktor? Doctor ng mga Devil!

"Tch you're so random, kain na someone's waiting for you outside" ulit ni Bada kaya nagstart na akong ngumuya ng niluto nya for me.

Pagkatapos naming kumain ay lumabas agad ako and saw Mom sitting with someone else in the living room.

"D-dad?" Nangingilid na yung luha ko when I saw him being sweet with Mom. How many nights did my mom cry dahil lang sa kanya, this was all his doing and yet here he is as if nothing happened.

Lumingon naman sila sakin at nakangiti sya na lumapit.

He was about to hug me but hindi ako pumayag.

"Why are you here? The police are looking for you. Pa, iniwan mo kami ni Mama na walang-wala!" Galit kong sabi sa kanya, I saw disappointment in his face that his daughter is like this but it was the truth.

"Sorry anak, napunta lang sa maling landas si Papa kaya nagawa nya yun. Pero ayos na lahat, sabi ni Miss Brynn tutulungan nya daw ako" nakangiti nyang sabi.

Tumingin ako kay Bada pero wala syang imik. Did he sold his soul to her too? Unfair! He needs to suffer just like we did.

I saw Mom crying at the back, like she wants to be with Dad so bad but she can't also forgive him for what he did. Maya-maya lang ay may dumating na mga pulis at agad pinosasan si Papa.

"A-ano to? Bakit nyo ako hinuhuli?!" Sigaw ni Dad at hindi na nakalaban pa.

"Hinuhuli ka namin sa kasong estaffa at forgery of documents, sumama ka nalang samin Sir" sabi nung isang pulis at inilabas na sya.

"Thank you po for your coordination to find and catch him Miss Lee" dagdag nito saka umalis na din.

"Bada --"

"I know, but he has to pay for his crimes. We don't meddle with how humans deal with justice, just the people in need of help and called for us or those who will face punishment  after death" Sabi ni Bada.

"Anak ano daw sabi ni Miss Brynn?" Tanong ni Mama na lumapit sakin, she spoke her ancient language again.

"Nothing Tita, I'll head out for a bit and let you two talk" paalam ni Bada saka lumabas din.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 14K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...