XXXIII. Down Bad for Each Other 🔞🔞🔞 Part

In no time Naomi was on top of me already, making me lie down her bed with pillows at my back.

She kissed me so gently even with her clumsy moves, almost falling from the bed as she removed her shirt and mine.

"I want you so bad" Naomi said before continuing to kiss me on my neck, her soft lips on my skin made me feel like I was in heaven, this is a devil's heaven.

She started nibbling with my earlobe which tickled me a bit, her hands wandering around my body and landing to my pants that she's unzipping now.

Both of us are unclothed now, she's a beautiful damsel on top of me and I can't help but smile and stare at her. Her kisses went down to my chest where she started sucking one of my buds, I can feel it hard while the other is soft.

She's playing with both, being gentle and rough at the same time, leaving love bites around my breast too.

"Ughh baby that's so good" I said while catching my breath too.

"Bada ang sexy mo mmm, I like it .... when I see you vulnerable." Naomi mumbled

You're the only one who can make me vulnerable like this, and I'll never complain.

"Baby make me cum now, you need to rest" I begged her, I want this to be fast but I also wanna know how skilled she is in giving me pleasure.

She shushed me and crawled down to my fold, teased me with her tongue and slowly licking on it.

"You taste like my favorite fruit" Naomi said when she finally landed her tongue in it.

I didn't reply and waited for her when she pressed her face against it and explored every fold, licked and sucked it until she reached my clit.

"Yes baby ahh mmm" I said while arching my back. How is she so good at this.

Her hands are still busy playing with my breasts and my moans were getting louder and louder as she protrudes her tongue and slid it down my hole.

I widened my legs automatically as my body quivered making her force her face closer to my clit and started fingering it.

I stood up a bit and pulled her near me, her hands now busy with mine and I started touching hers too.

"Ahhh yes there don't stop"

"Mmm fuck I'm near"

"F-faster Bada"

"More Naomi, almost there ughh"

Both of us are moving our hands nonstop while kissing and our tongues fighting inside our mouths.

"Fuck ughhhh ha"

"I love you baby" I said as our foreheads are sticking, both panting and hugging while naked.