The Devil's Accord

By authorsimerl

You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and ful... More

The Devil's Accord (The Deal) Prologue
I. Familiar Face
II. Becoming Your Enemy
III. Learning to Communicate
IV. The Devil Kept Secrets
V. Start of the Game
VI. She's the Pawn
VII. A Threat or a Wingman?
VIII. Getting to Know You πŸ”žπŸ”ž Part
VIII. Getting to know You
IX. Kali Says Hi
X. Bringing Chaos
XI. I Can Smell Jealousy
XIII. Competition between the Sisters
XIV: Kirsten's Birthday was almost ruined?
XV. πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž PART
XV. Naomi opens up to her Devil
XVI. Naomi's Feelings
XIX. πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž PART
XIX. Naomi's for Bada Only
XX. Flirting with Bada
XXI. Complicated Feelings
XXII. The Devil's Tale
XXIII. She's turned to a Baddie
XXIV. Bada is back and she has a tale
XXV. Naomi in her Princess Treatment Era
XXVI. The Devil's Feelings
XXVII. Both Thirsty πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž PART
XXVII. Both Thirsty
XXVIII. Naomi's Aunt and Bada's Past
XXIX. Marella
XXX. Bada meets Vera Again
XXXIII. Down Bad for Each Other πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž Part
XLIII. Lucifer's Truth πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž

XII. Kali and Bada

326 4 0
By authorsimerl

Bada's POV:

I noticed my powers weakening as more time passed that I'm not taking Naomi's soul. I thought it was just because I've been protecting her, putting spells and barriers around her so that she wouldn't be harmed but I guess there were more reasons.

Every time she refuses me about what I need from her it makes me more disappointed but I don't know why I'm letting her do what she wants.

In need of recharge, I went back to hell to finished some work and regain my powers. It was good going back and forth in Earth and Hell, we are busy beings too.

My principle has always been when I engaged with a human, I wanted to finish it early and get the soul back to hell but with Naomi I wanted to prolong it.

Maybe because she's a special case, she understands our language, not being scared of facing demons and obviously good at disobeying me.

"Bada I didn't know you were back" a third generation devil greeted me as I walked towards the dungeon.

I ignored her trying to go to where I can replenish my powers and head back to Earth for Naomi.

"I heard Kali went to Earth for someone" she added before I could walk away which made me stopped.

"She did, she will try to get everything from me you know that. Was everyone talking about it here?" I asked while looking at her.

"Just a few and luckily I was one of them haha" she replied happily, I wasn't amused about it since it's my business in the first place but devils will be devils. She noticed it and was startled by my unhappy face so she just walked away.

After I was done repleneshing, I went back to Earth as fast as I could when I felt Naomi's need for help. She was calling for me in her mind and that's enough reason to rush where she is.

And I was not wrong, Kali would definitely visit her. The car crash last time, Naomi almost getting burned by the soup, it was all Kali. She will really try to ruin me in every way she wants to.

I talked to Eunji about why it feels like I'm being drained with Naomi, she said there's a myth before of a devil losing powers because she encountered an angeline, a half human and half angel.

Every time she's with the angeline, her powers lessen but I've looked for Naomi's background. My other theory was maybe I am lacking sexual needs, I am the Devil of Lust after all. Eunji concluded that I should try to avoid Naomi for now and see if my powers would go back to normal.

That's why today I decided not to see Naomi. I did inform her that I won't be able to meet her and I bet she's having the time of her life right now without me, too much I guess since I saw her with Kali. When the fuck did these two became close?!!!

Did she miss me and is longing for me that she had to come with Kali because I did not visit her in her house???
Foul! That's foul! She did not even flinch seeing me walking towards them.

"Why are you here Kali? Wala ka namang gagawin dito" I asked her when everyone around us was frozen, even Naomi.

"Hmm wanted to have fun maybe? Your human is very interesting" she answered playfully. I frowned at her statement even though I know the obvious.

"She's my subject and you have no right to take her you know that." Sabi ko in a warning tone, I know she won't get scared by it but I just want her to know her boundaries.

"I don't unless she agrees with me Bada, you always abide the rules how come you're breaking them now? Naomi must be really special" Kali said while laughing and was about to touch Naomi's hair.

"Don't lay a hand on her or I will destroy you" sabi ko ulit and this time I am serious.

"Calm down Bada, it's not like she's that important for you. Look at her she's happy without your presence" The last statement she said hit me, I should not be affected by a mere human but it came from Kali so now I'm even angrier and disappointed.

Hindi talaga marunong maging satisfied ang mga tao, you helped them with their problems and yet hindi man lang maibalik yung gusto mo galing sa kanila, iiwasan ka pa. 

I unfroze the time after that and Kali just smirked at me, Naomi looked at us but again ... She did not say a single word. Fine I'll let you be for now, wait till my powers get back and I'll force you to do what I want. I need to find another human to feed my hunger.

NAOMI'S POV:

Papunta na ako sa library to talk to Bada, not about the contract or what she wants to do with me but about Kirsten's birthday.

Malapit na kasi yun and we wanted to surprise our friend since she's been good with us, Audrey and Latrice thought it would be great to invite Bada sa surprise since she's Kirsten crush.

At para mangyare yun sino pa bang kakausap sa kanya?   Edi ako.

I dropped by my locker lang to leave some things at pagsarado ko ay may bumungad namang orange hair na babae.

"Hi! Sorry sa istorbo Miss, may hinahanap lang kasi akong prof" sabi nito habang nakangiti sakin, she has two moles in her face and she's of the same height as me so I'm guessing ka-year ko lang din sya.

"Sinong prof, anung dept. mo ba?" Tanong ko sa kanya as fully close my locker.

"Ahh si Miss Brynn, yeah I know her actually papunta ako ...." Teka sasabihin ko ba? Eh confidential yung pag-uusapan namin ni Bada, pero hindi ko naman kilala to so pwede pa din. Kaso nga lang kaya nga sa library ko kakausapin si Bada kasi nag-iiwasan nga kami diba?

"Sige na Miss I really need to pass this paper to her ibabagsak nya daw ako eh tapos ayaw naman magpakita" pangungulit nito ni Orange Hair.

Demonyo talaga mangbabagsak pa ng student. Pumayag nalang ako na sumama sya sakin tutal magpapasa lang naman sya.

I also informed Audrey and Latrice that I will be at the library in case they look for me. Busy pa naman daw sila na magplano para sa upcoming birthday ni Kirsten at sabihan ko nalang daw sila  if Bada agrees. Si Kirsten? Ayun si Kali ang kasama ewan ko san nagsusuot yung dalawa.

Malapit na ako sa library and saw Bada on one of the shelves na may binabasa.

"Hoy Bad--- Miss Brynn andito na ako" sabi ko pagpasok para makuha yung atensyon nya.

"May magpapasa daw ng paper sayo tong student, si -- asan na yun?" Dagdag ko at paglingon ko nawala si Gayoung.

Sabi nya taga I.T dept. daw sya and we're in the same year level. Pagbalik ko ng tingin kay Bada nasa tabi nya na si Gayoung. Gagu?? Nagteleport sya be? Nahuhuli talaga sya maglakad kanina!

"Hahaha you believe she was a student?" Nagulat naman ako when Bada bursted out laughing.

"Ay malamang ano pa ba sya? Tong demonyo na to ay--!" Napatakip ako ng bibig ko when I said that, siguro naman di maniniwala tong student sa sinasabi ko huhu na demonyo reveal pa nga si Bada pag nagkataon.

"Hahahaha I've never laughed this much" naiiyak pa si Bada habang tumatawa. Anu bang meron? Parang sira naman to nagpapanggap na baliw sa harap ng ibang tao.

"She's a devil too Naomi. Meet Gayoung"

Eh? Eh?! Ehhhhh??????

"Devil?!?! How????" Akala ko lahat ng demonyo matangkad 😭😭 Si Bada, si Kali, even Eunji is tall.

Ano to rare breed??? Pokemon? Mixed???

"Pfft" napatingin nalang ako na gulat na gulat kay Bada kasi parang mamamatay na sya sa pagpigil ng tawa nya. Pagbaling ko kay Gayoung she looks clueless pero medyo naoffend din ata, nabasa nya kaya nasa utak ko?

Akala ko kasi talaga huhu pasok naman pala sa standard ang normal height.

"Okay that's enough! Secured yan Bada, Kali was not around when I saw her" pagsuway naman niya kay Bada na tawa pa din ng tawa.

"Thank you Gayoung, alis ka na" sagot naman ni Bada sa kanya, tumango lang ito and vanished in thin air. Lumapit naman ako kay Bada na di pa din makapaniwala sa pinakilala nya.

"Stop giving me that look hahaha. She's a third generation devil kaya ganun height nya" whaaat? So devils have generations din pala.

"Yes, the first ones are me, Kali, Eunji and five more. We were built to be the second powerful to Lucifer, the next ones were pretty much evolved devils so the power ranks weakens." Pagpapaliwanag nya sakin, tumango nalang ako

"Anyway! Hindi yun ang pakay ko, magbibirthday kasi yung kaibigan naming si Kirsten and we wanted to surprise her. Invited ka" nagmamadali kong sabi para makaalis na din sa harap nya.

"What if ayokong sumama?" Tanong nya na nakangisi, pwede kong sabihin na edi wag kaso this is for Kirst not me and we want her to be happy..

"Kailangan mong sumama Bada! After this --" after this ano? Para namang may magagawa ako for her e sya naman tong may kapangyarihan.

Nagulat nalang ako we were at the end of the library where it's a bit dark and no students around. Bada's face was near me again, since it's dark I don't know how she looks but I can feel her intense breathing like she was eager to do something.

Try to refuse her Naomi, you'll see her true colors

Narinig ko yung boses ni Kali sa isip ko, this is wrong! I should know how to refuse if I feel uncomfortable.

Before I could speak, Bada is planting slow kisses in my neck. My body froze again and I can't say a word.

Her grip became tight as her kisses became more aggressive like she was longing for this.

I bit my lower lip trying not to make a noise dahil baka may makarinig samin and when I was about to close my eyes, a force dragged Bada and slammed her through the bookshelves.

Sunod-sunod na natumba yung mga shelves and Bada was not there, when I looked at the right side I saw Kali in her devil form. She looks way scarier than Bada.

She slowly walked towards me and said

"Sabi ko sayo try to refuse, why are you tolerating her?!" Medyo galit nyang sabi in her deep voice. Napalunok nalang ako dahil sa gulat, hahawakan nya sana ako sa kamay when Bada went to her back and pushed her towards the shelves too, sira-sira na yung mga libro and they were duelling around.

Kami lang ba ang nandito? They're pushing and punching each while floating and banging to the ground this place is a whole mess. Ok na din to na walang tao na dumadaan kaso pano to mamaya? Aahh!

Hindi ako mapakali na nanonood sa kanilang magkapatid habang nag-aaway at lalo akong nagpanic nung nakita ko sila Audrey at Latrice na palakad papunta dito.

HELP I NEED HELP

Pano sasawayin tong dalawa! Lalabas na sana ako ng library to escape when Haechi and Eunji appeared in front of me, pati na din si Gayoung bumalik.

"Tulong huhu pano ba patigilin yang dalawa" naiiyak ko nang sabi at sinisilip sila Audrey and Latrice kung malapit na. Lumakad naman paunahan sila Eunji at Haechi at tyinempuhan na nagkatulakan sila Bada at Kali palayo so each of them restrained the two.

Hindi pa din sila nagpapaawat kahit hawak na sila nila Haechi kaya sumigaw na ako.

"Can the two of you please stop?!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs causing for them to look at me. Kastress, limang demonyo pa talaga kaharap ko ngayon. Nagblink pa yung ilaw na nasira nila habang kinakalma ko yung sarili ko.

"My friends are near na, kaya pwede bang  paki-ayos naman ng library bago nyo ituloy sa ibang lugar yang away magkapatid nyo?" Pagmamakaawa ko. Bada stood tall and fixed her clothes, dusting off some of the dirt, ganun din si Kali.

"I won't clean this up when Kali started the fight" firm nyang sabi and crossed her arms.

"Luh bat ako? Di ko naman alam na ganun na pala ako kapowerful hahaha ilang shelf din yun ah" sagot naman ni Kali na nagyayabang pa. Napahawak nalang ako sa noo and lumingon sa pinto, pipigilan ko nalang sila Audrey na makapasok kaso pagtingin ko pabukas na sila ng pinto.

Tumakbo agad ako dun and stopped them kahit nakita naman na nila siguro yung kalat sa likod.

"G-guys under construction ata yung library wala si Miss Brynn dito hehe" sabi ko habang hawak sila sa mga braso nila. Nagtinginan naman silang dalawa sakin saka lumingon sa likod ko.

"Nangpaprank ka ba? Ayan oh nasa likod mo nagbabasa ng libro" sabi ni Audrey and walked towards Bada, paglingon ko parang nagback to normal lang yung library. Walang kalat, walang sira. Bada waved at them and beside her was Eunji and Kali reading.

"Kali bat ka andito? Iniwan mo si Kirsten??" Tanong nila kay Kali na baliktad pa yung librong hawak.

"Yup, she said she wants to go to the mall alone kaya hinayaan ko na sya." Sagot ni Kali, tamo to iniwan pa nga kaibigan namin.

"Sino ka po? New principal? Char" pabiro namang tanong ni Latrice kay Eunji dahil mukha nga tong principal sa suot nya 😭

"Ehem! Fine I'm going to Kirsten's birthday, kelan ba?" Bada said taking away the attention from Eunji.

"Yown! Bukas na yun Miss Brynn haha kasama din si Kali dun, sama ka din Madam para madami tayo" sabi ni Audrey habang tinatapik si Eunji.

"Sama din kami!" Napalingon naman kaming lahat nung may sabay na nagsalita sa dulo ng library. Kaya pala tatlo lang yung andito, nagtago sa malayo si Haechi at Gayoung.

"Ay ang saya madami na tayo! Perfect!" Pumapalakpak na sabi ni Audrey. Nako po!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...