AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... Еще

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 36

224 9 9
poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

In the Sakura Empire, a briefing is currently being held where Shokaku gives a report on the outcome of the mission to Nagato and Mutsu.

Nagato: I see, so Akagi hasn't returned.

Shokaku: Yes, not only that, she deliberately attacked us. There is no doubt that she has betrayed us.

Nagato: (sigh) (Whispers) I didn't expect her to stab us in the back. How is it possible that I didn't notice?

Shokaku: (The report continues) The black mental cube remains in the hands of Azur Lane, the situation is very serious. Kaga has insisted that we proceed with Project Orochi. What is your opinion?

Shokaku: It is too dangerous to proceed with the Orochi project.

Nagato: Doubting a friend is the last thing I want to do, but... difficult decisions require strong wills.

And so Nagato decides to cancel the Orochi project until the current problem has been resolved.

On the other hand, in a restaurant in the empire, the Iron Blood girls are having lunch. They are discussing the situation of the Sakura empire.

Z1: Things are getting very difficult here.

Z23: The Sakura Empire is in a very dangerous situation, we of Iron Blood as their allies... Shouldn't we be doing something?

Eugen: Ara, are you suggesting that we attack the Sakura Empire while they are confused? That was very sinister of you.

Z23: You know that's not what I meant to say!

Eugen: It's a joke, you can't wait to go rescue Ayanami.

Z1: You two seemed very close, or rather... very close.

Z23: (Bothersome) This is not personal, it's not!

Z1: Come on, girl, there's nothing wrong with being in love with someone.

Z23: We are women!

Hipper: (ignoring the conversation of the destroyers) Well, ignoring the jokes, Nimi is right, this is the best time to act in favor of the empire. What are we going to do, commander?

Eugen starts to think seriously for a few seconds, and then Hatsuharu comes to leave food on the table for the Iron Blood girls.

Hatsuharu: Here is the anmitsu.

In that moment, Eugen, forgetting the seriousness of the matter, starts joking with Hatsuharu by touching the rear of the Japanese destroyer.

Eugen: ~Oh, how sweet of you~ ~I could devour you completey ~

Kagerou: Please do not bother our workers!

Hipper: (Annoyed) Hey, sister This is serious, don't play around!

Eugen stops bothering Hatsuharu and she focuses on the meeting, but Eugen doesn't know what to do...

Eugen: Well... (What can we do?)

AZUR LANE

Meanwhile, at the Azur Lane base, Queen Elizabeth and her subordinates are playing golf. Queen Elizabeth currently has the best score in the game. In her last set, she makes a perfect shot and the ball falls into the hole without any issues. Her subordinates and sister praise the queen for her play.

Warspite: I expected nothing less from my sister.

The next one to play is Hood, while Hood plays, the queen starts talking to her younger sister.

QE: What are sirens?

Warspite: (Doubts) Excuse me?

QE: They are our enemies, but there isn't much information about them. What are they seeking, and where do they come from? It's a question I've asked myself so many times since the day we came here... Why do they interact with humans? And why are they so indirect in using their weapons to exterminate humanity? The key to uncovering everything lies in Project Orochi and Akagi.

Warspite: But sister, Akagi is already dead.

QE: (Serious voice) Do you think she died from those attacks? I don't think so, that woman is tougher than you think.

At that moment, Hood finishes playing and joins the conversation.

Hood: Do you think she's alive? That would be a miracle, considering she was a victim of Columbia's futuristic weapons.

QE: I don't know, but I have a feeling that she will cause us trouble later, I hope it's just paranoia.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile, we continue exploring the base and now we cross the bridge to head towards the commercial area.

Ayanami: Where are we going today?

Javelin: Akashi takes care of the daily needs, so today... today we are...

At that moment, a car stops near us, and the window opens, revealing that it is Illustrious.

Illustrious: Good morning.

Javelin: Oh, you are Miss Illustrious and ... Unicorn.

Unicorn is sitting to the right of Illustrious.

Unicorn: Hello girls.

Illustrious: What are you doing out here?

Javelin: (Excited) Well, we are...

Laffey: On a date.

We were all surprised, but Illustrious quickly speaks to change the subject. In the end, Illustrious makes us get in the car to take us to the commercial area.

After a while, we arrived at the commercial area. This area is full of shops and shopping malls. There are also many girls who perform shows where they do acrobatics and other things to entertain the public.

Javelin: This place is very crowded as always!

Me: Yes, although I have the feeling that the stores have increased since the last time I came here.

Ayanami: (Asking Laffey) By appointment, what do you mean?

Laffey: We are going to have fun as friends.

That's when we started walking to have fun, Unicorn also joined the group, while Illustrious and Sheffy walked behind us. After a good while of aimlessly strolling, we stopped at a dessert shop to take a break.

Javelin: This looks very delicious... Let's eat!

Then we started eating, but Laffey finishes her cake in one bite. Unicorn, who is the only one who saw Laffey do that, is in shock for a few seconds. On the other hand, Ayanami is very pensive. She has many doubts in her heart, but since she is not good at expressing her feelings, Laffey and I are the only ones who noticed Ayanami's situation.

I was trying to think of something to cheer up Ayanami when suddenly Laffey steals a strawberry from Ayanami and Laffey eats the strawberry. Ayanami infuriates me with this kind of behavior.

Ayanami: You are going to experience the power of the demon.

Laffey: Show me.

Then the girls start fighting using cutlery as weapons.

Javelin: Hey girls! Mind your manners! Can't you be more elegant?

Me: (Singing the song from the fight between Raiden and Senator Armstrong) ...

Javelin: Columbia! Stop singing that and don't provoke the fight anymore!

Meanwhile, a few tables away, Ark Royal is sitting while drinking tea and looking at us with her perverted gaze.

Ark: This is priceless.

Sheffy: Ark Royal, your nose is bleeding.

In the evening, we are having dinner as usual.

Javelin: Hey Ayanami, how is the food in the Sakura Empire?

Ayanami: It's the same.

Javelin: (doubts) The same?

Ayanami: Yes, adults and younger ones are very friendly, we share delicious meals, that's why the feeling is the same.

The girls look at Ayanami surprised.

Ouch!

In that moment, they hear a scream from a destroyer-class girl. She was cooking when she cut her finger with the knife.

Glowworm: Agh, I cut my finger, well, never mind...

Ark: Are you okay!?

Ugh, it's not true...

In that, without knowing how, the quintessential British lolicon appears out of nowhere to do what she always does.

Ark: It's a shallow cut, don't worry, this lady is going to disinfect it.

Glowworm: (Terrified) Let me go!

BANG! RASHRASH!

In that moment, Ark Royal takes off flying after being hit by a shotgun projectile.

Me: Goodbye, baby.

Glowworm: Hey, is she okay?

Me: Don't worry, I used non-lethal ammunition.

At that moment, Ark jumps up.

Ark: How dare you interrupt my medical assistance to this beautiful loli!

Me: Alive or dead, you're coming with me, so don't resist arrest.

Izumo2: In this little scene, I've included two references from two different movies. Have you found the two references or not?

Ark Roya resists arrest and Columbia subdues her with 3 shotgun shots, then takes her away with the military police. The girls are in shock from what they just witnessed.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile in the Sakura Empire, Kaga meets with Observer at the secret shipyard where Orochi is being built.

Observer: The Orochi awakens with the will of countless souls embedded in its body. Orochi contains everything, having traveled through all the seas, collecting wills.

Kaga: (Doubts) Volitions?

Observer: Yes, Akagi's will also resides within Orochi. You must not allow this to end here.

Kaga: Yes, that's right... that's why I...

Kaga continues to think about Akagi without realizing that she is under the influence of an enemy's hypnosis.

Meanwhile, at the Azur Lane base, Ayanami is sleeping and then she wakes up and looks out the window while wondering about her friends from the empire. Then she gets dressed and goes out for a little walk. As she walks, she bumps into Enterprise.

Enterprise: Why do you leave so late? (Sarcastic) Are you trying to escape?

Ayanami: No, I'm just taking a walk. How about you?

Enterprise: I'm on guard duty, it's my turn for night surveillance today. Are you having trouble sleeping?

In that moment, Ayanami makes a difficult-to-read expression, but Enterprise understands that Ayanami is worried and has many doubts in her mind.

Enterprise: What's going on? If you want, you can count on me to solve your problem.

Ayanami: I don't understand, I really don't understand anything.

Enterprise: What is it that you don't understand?

Ayanami: Azur Lane is my enemy. But they are all very kind to me. The battle, the Sakura Empire... the more I think about it, the more confused I am. Since the war started, I have stopped understanding everything that is happening.

Enterprise: In that case, let me ask you a simple question... Do you want to keep fighting against us?

Ayanami: I don't know... but I feel that it's not right to keep fighting amongst ourselves.

Enterprise: Well, in that case, your answer is that this fight is wrong and you don't want to fight against other countries except against the sirens who massacred humanity, is that correct?

Ayanami: Yes.

Enterprise: I also think the same as you, I also don't want to fight against you.

Ayanami: Thank you.

Enterprise: No, if you have any problems, you can come to me to clear your doubts. If you excuse me, I must continue working.

Ayanami: Yes.

So Enterprise moves away from Ayanami, and Ayanami continues walking until she arrives at the place where she met Javelin and her friends.

In that moment, a stuffed unicorn rolls through the grassy field and hits Ayanami's leg. Ayanami is surprised to see Yuu-chan, so she picks up the stuffed unicorn and looks in the direction it came rolling from. She sees Javelin, Laffey, Unicorn, and Columbia.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan, I found you, thank goodness.

Ayanami is somewhat confused by the deja vu, she hands the unicorn over to Unicorn.

Unicorn: (Happy) Thank you very much.

In that moment, Ayanami realizes that they were recreating her first encounter with Javelin's friends, so Ayanami smiles and plays along.

Ayanami: No, I haven't done anything deserving of gratitude.

Me: No, by finding it you helped us a lot, otherwise we would have never found it, for that reason I thank you.

Ayanami: In that case, I accept your gratitude.

Javelin: Wow! I didn't know such a beautiful place existed!

Laffey: The wind feels good...

Javelin: How did you find such a great place? You're truly amazing!

Ayanami: (doubts) Thank you for the compliment.

Javelin: My name is Javelin.

Laffey: Laffey.

Unicorn: Unicorn.

Me: USS Columbia.

Javelin: Thank you for finding our friend. May I know your name?

On this occasion, Ayanami decides to introduce herself and finish that unfinished presentation.

Ayanami: My name is Ayanami... it's a pleasure to meet you...

Javelin and Ayanami shook hands, then the girls returned to Javelin's room to continue with the sleepover, but in a discreet manner so as not to disturb the neighbors.

To be continued

I fix the last 3 line a bit but it shot still be the same as the raw

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.5K 192 12
"Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new lif...
2.8M 120K 32
Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to me and with my sister. Be there where yo...
8.8K 237 15
Humanity was isolated in the cold vacuum of space. Mankind had lost and was torn apart, all communications silent, their species on the brink of exti...
28.4K 956 19
she's a dreamer. and he is her dream. fem!oc 𝒙 miguel diaz cobra kai: season 3 - 5 © marcluvrr