Baatein Ankahee

By mannu026T

What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Singhania,he was known as the king of busines... More

Introduction
Characters Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
About Malhotra Brothers
Chapter 3
Introduction of More characters -I
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter -7
Introduction of More characters
Chapter -8
Important
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Information Regarding Updates
Chapter -11
Your Review
Chapter 12
New Story cover
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19 (Part-1)
Chapter 19 (Part-2)
Chapter-20
Questions
Teaser of upcoming Chapters
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
achievement...
Chapter-23 (Part-1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
reader's choice
chapter-24
Chapter-25
New Entry
Chapter 26
Your Imagination
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Let's talk
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter-6

845 50 27
By mannu026T

Ruhi was shocked to see the man in front of her eyes ...she was not able to believe her eyes she was seeing him after 5 years .....it was not expected to meet and that too in a place having crowds of thousands ...the person walked in with Janhvi and Abhi and approached Rishi and her
She came out of shock with the over-enthusiastic voice of his little brother Abhi who ran and hugged Rishi ...she looked at them and then at the person...

The person greeting her -"Hello Dr.Kapoor....it feels so good to meet you I haven't thought we'll meet like this...
Ruhi smiled and greated back -"I cannot believe it too sir.... I'm Meeting you once again....Kaise hai aap ??"

The face of the person was revealed to be Dr.Harsh Malhotra.....No.1 Neurosurgeon....she met him once when he came as a guest lecturer in her college....that time she was in her 3 year of graduation in medicine....it was a wonderful experience for her to meet him and learn so much from him

Harsh-"I'm good ....I got to know about you from Dr.Janhvi...mujhe nhi pta tha you both are relatives...(to which Ruhi looked at Janhvi and smiled).....I Guess ....you have been completing your MS from New York University.... so will you continue your medical practice there only or will be continuing it in India"

Ruhi-"Sir ....my family stays here ......though for better opportunities I had decided earlier to continue my practice in NY and settle there only...but staying away from my family for so long ..it was getting difficult for me ...somehow I have completed my MS from New York but ....this feeling of home sick....forced me to change my mind..(Harsh Smile dimmed a little )and finally I have decided that I'll be staying in India and will be practicing here only (to which Rishi and abhi grinned)

Harsh -"So have you decided...in which hospital you'll work?"

Ruhi- not yet sir....but have shortlisted some hospitals....

Harsh smiled and looked at Janhavi

Harsh-"Dr.Jahnvi what if I say .... you'll have one more close friend as your sister in-law will be joining you as your Colleague too"

Janhvi grinned and Ruhi shocked

Ruhi but sir me....in your hospital...

Harsh -"consider it my request or an order from your senior....i want you to continue your practice as a Cardiac surgeon in my Life &Care  Hospital..... it'll be my pleasure to have one of the most talented surgeons on board with us "

Ruhi-"Thank you so much, sir...I hope I do not disappoint you"

Harsh -I'll Take a leave now .... Janhvi will guide you more about our hospital (looking at Janhvi to which she nodded)....see you both tomorrow in hospital"turning towards both brother's Abhi nd Rishi

Rishi -"It was nice meeting you sir.... hope we'll have more occasions to meet"(shaking hand)

Harsh-I hope not as a doctor and patient (joking)

Abhi laughed at joke-"ye bta paana toh mushikil hoga bhai ke liye....uncle....sir ..."(Hesitated on what to call him as they have travelled together so he has created a good bond with harsh but till now he hadn't called him with specific title)

Harsh patting on his cheeks - you can call me uncle....apna sa lgta hai ....aur tum toh mere chote bete ki Umar ke ho..mere bete jaise hi hue ..it was nice meeting you champ....hope so phir mulaakaat hogi apni....

Abhi - bilkul uncle jldi milenge phir apn.....

Harsh - bilkul ... (saying so &Bidding bye to all harsh left....whereas from the other side Abhay was coming back after attending his call... but it was like hide and seek game...they didn't saw each other and walked past each other)

When Abhay came back he saw abhi and Jahnvi too present there
On seeing him Abhi jumped as hugged Abhay tightly....if Rishi hadn't held both would have fallen down

Rishi wacked him-"Kya karta hai bandar abhi gir jaate dono"
Abhi ignored him royally and looked at his buddy....Abhay smiled
Abhi -"Kaise ho aap buddy......I missed you so so so much...apne mujhe miss kiya ki nahi"

Abhay didn't say anything abhi and others sighed...Abhay never expresses his feelings

Ruhi diverting the topic-"Chalo chalo bhai ...mujhe toh bahut tez bhook lagi hai"

Abhi-"Sacchi bahut tez bhook lgi hai bhai flight mein maine kuch nahi khaya"

Rishi and Jahnvi shake their heads...on their cuteness

Janhavi -"Theek hai tum dono jao...apne Bhai aur buddy ke saath Ghar"

Abhay -"Tum kaha ja rhi ..tum bhi chalo "

Janhavi - nahi abhay aap log jaaiye mujhe abhi yaad aaya .... hospital jaana hoga...kyunki kuch important files wagera mere pass reh gyi hai ....woh hospital mein submit krna hai ..aur ek meeting bhi hai saare doctors ki...thodhi der mein woh attend krni hai...aur phir Ruhi bhi kal se join krne wali hai mere saath hospital I have to arrange for her too ....kl uska first-day hoga ...

Abhay confused - first day??(and looked at ruhi)

Janhavi -"Yes...Ruhi will be joining my hospital from tomorrow" (Ruhi smiled)

Abhay nodded and said-"Chalo mein tumhe drop kr deta hu"

Abhi-"Nahi buddy aap mere saath chalo....mujhe bahut kuch batana hai aapko"

Rishi smiled at their bond-"Mein chodh aata hu Janhavi ko ....tum ruhi aur Abhi ko le jao Ghar"

Ruhi & Abhi teased together- "Ohhhoooo....."

Ruhi said- "bhai .....bhabhi ko drop bs krke aana hai ya iss bahane unke saath alone time spend krne ka irada hai aapka"

Janhavi blushed....

Rishi- chup raho tum dono....tum logo ko toh Ghar per batata hu...bahut bolne Lage ho....(looking at Abhay) Abhay tu inn dono ko leja ....mein aata hu Janhavi ko hospital drop krke" to which abhay nodded and both Janhavi & Rishi left

Abhay looked at both siblings and said-"Chale???"

Both nodded but abhi clinged to Abhay and started his description about what he did in NY ..... Ruhi looked at them and thought "Kaash kuch aisa ho ki Abhay ki zindagi mein bhi khushiyan aaye...woh sb lamhe inhe jeene mile jinke liye ye tadapte hai ....Aaj tk maine inhe khul ke muskurate nhi dekha ...dekha hai toh bs inki khamoshi....na jaane kya hua tha 15 saal pehle jisne inko itna badal Diya" she came out of her thoughts when Abhay called her..

Abhay -"Baitho Ruhi.."
Ruhi - "Ji"

On their way while driving Abhay was focused in listening to non stop blabbering of Abhi ... while Ruhi was admiring Abhay all along ....can say was staring at Abhay...she came out of her dreaming land when car stopped with a jerk and Saw Abhay looking at her ...
Abhay- "Are you Okay...kahi lagi toh Nahi" nodding in no she diverted her eyes abruptly...why she was looking at abhay like that....

On the other hand
Malhotra Mansion
Aarav stepped in to Omkara's room ....he knew it Ruhaan.... wouldn't be able to handle... omkara in this situation...he was too small for all this
Ruhaan-"Big-B please khalo na...dad ka gussa khane per toh mt nikalo"
Omkara controlling his anger - "Ru...rakh de mujhe jb bhook lagegi mein kha lunga....tu ja abhi yaha se ....leave me alone for sometime "

Ruhaan-"Nahi ... mein nahi jaunga...aap nhi khaoge khudh se"

Omkara - Ru...pls ja abhi

Ruhaan being stubborn -"Nahi jaaunga...nahi jaunga...nhi jaunga...jb tk aap khana nahi kha lete mein idhar se kahi nhi jaunga"

Omkara raising his voice shouted-"Ruhaan....just go"

Ruhaan flinched his big-b shouted at him just because he's worried for his health and asking him to eat...
tears escaped from his eyes and keeping food tray on table ....he rushed outside

At door he was his bhai...but didn't stop....Aarav Sighed

Aarav-"Kisi aur ka gussa ...kisi aur per nikaalna ...ye toh nahi sikhaya Maine tujhe....Ru toh bs Teri fikar kr rha tha na....chillane ki kya zaroorat thi tujhe usper"

Omkara agitated-"Kyun aa rhe hai woh idhar....unka aana na aana ek barabar hota hai....sirf unhe apne aap se aur apne hospital se mtlb hai humse nahi...mujhe nahi dekhni unki shakal....I ... I hate him"

Omkara received a tight slap on his cheeks-"Mind your words Omkara....bhoolo mt dad hai woh hamare ....you can't disrespect him like this" Aarav said in anger even though he too had many reasons for not having a healthy relationship with his father but above all harsh is his father....he can't hate him and neither his siblings have right to do so ...
Controlling his anger - "Mein jaanta hu ... teri narazgi ki wajah...per koi bhi narazgi tujhe dad ki disrespect krne ki izzazat nahi deti....Jab woh aaye I want you to behave properly with him"

Saying so Aarav left..and omkara sat on edge of bed holding his head....why this all getting so difficult...he can't forget what happened 15 years back ....and harsh Malhotra is the only reason for it......

...............................

How was the chapter??

Do you liked it??

Any scene requests???

What are your expectations from upcoming chapter ....do let me know

Also I want to know...is my story interesting or boring....are you guys able to process it what I'm trying to tell in my story ??

It's a sincere request....pls pls pls vote and comment on my story....if you are liking it ....it takes alot of time...first to think.... then to write ....your comments will motivate me....
Silent readers please do not just read and go...

Next update will be only when all chapters vote and comment target will be completed

Target - Vote-25+ Comments -20+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 11.7K 45
#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. Shivanya Oberoi know the moment her life...
460K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
48.1K 2.3K 48
Story about.three brothers...who love each other so much and also reflect in their children..a cute bonding between the whole family with little stri...
196K 7.3K 52
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...