Inazuma Eleven GO - Chrono St...

By Elina666e

Matsukaze was trying to free the puppy when suddenly the boards fell on him. A hooded man who was passing by... More

Chapter 1 - The place that became a nightmare!
Chapter 2 - Time what seem that a stranger - (Part 1)
Chapter 3 -Time what seem that a stranger - (Part 2-An unexpected meeting.)
Chapter 5 - Giris and meeting with relatives. - (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Meeting after a While (Part 1)
Chapter 7 - Meeting after a While (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - The Promise.
Chapter 9 - Tenma Goes to School for the first time - (Part 1)

Chapter 4 - Giris and meeting with relatives. - (Part 1)

36 2 0
By Elina666e

—I'll bring you home tomorrow, but there's only one thing you need to know. You have a younger brother. The boy's name is Matsukaze Iten. —Saru replied, looking at Tenma in shock.

The kid, upon hearing this news, was greatly shocked. His pupils were enlarged, from indignation and shock. He understood perfectly well that such a thing could happen. However..., Matsukaze thought to the last that his parents were looking for him. On the other hand, they have the right to a future life, and here, Tenma asked Sarah again:

—M-me I sure there will be a place there? —His voice was trembling with excitement.

— Yes, they've been looking for you all this time. When I told them the news yesterday that I had found you. They were jumping, including their younger brother, with happiness. —Evan replied, hugging the boy.

***

The night after the conversation between Saru and Tenma.

Tenma couldn't sleep for a long time. He was thinking about what Evan had told him. — On the one hand, parents have the right to do anything, and they should not be condemned for it. And on the other... But they were looking for me... —the boy said mentally, covering himself with a blanket.

Fei was still awake; he saw the state in which he entered Tenma's room. He knew perfectly well what had been happening to him all these eight years. Rune wanted to help him. But I didn't know how... —Tenma... I'm sorry that I can't help you in any way!

***

Early in the morning, Fei became aware of a knock on the room. — Who else is there at such an early morning! The boy muttered in an indignant tone, rubbing his green eyes.

— This, I am Giris. —You can open it.

Fai opens the door and looks at her friend with a grumpy look... — Do you even know what time it is? —Rune asked in an indignant tone.

— I know...I just can't sleep... —he replied, yawning. — How is it, Tenma? —What is it? — he asked, looking at the sleeping boy.

Fai: ... — Yesterday he came from Saru with a depressed mood. Do you know why?

— Unfortunately, not...There is an assumption that this is somehow connected with Saru Evan. Don't you think they look too much alike?

— Yes, there is such a thing. I wonder what I would do if I were in his place....Unlike you and me, he's here...—Fei stopped abruptly, but Giris understood what his interlocutor wanted to say.

— I can't answer... — Giris adjusted his glasses, looking at the Fai. — Tell me, what are you going to do next?

I want to help, Tenme ... — he replied, looking at the boy. After all, I don't know how to live on myself... —Fei replied.

— Have you seen your father? —Giris, The Fai, asked.

—Yes...— the boy replied.

— How did it go? —Giris asked.

— We talked with him, and I learned a lot of new things. The kid said smilingly. Have you seen your people? — I asked a counter question, kid.

— No, it's not...I'm still not sure if my grandmother lives there or not. —Giris replied, adjusting his glasses.

— Let's go to her place? —Fei suggested to the boy.

— T-that's... Well... —Giris said in an embarrassed tone, adjusting his glasses.

***

After lunch, the two guys headed to the exit of the Feida, where they were stopped by Saru.

— Are you going somewhere? — He asked the two guys.

— And um ... —Giris was a little confused, which was not like him. After all, he didn't tell Evan about his family when he asked him about them. After all, Saru not only saved them, but also organized a meeting with their relatives. For one thing and preparing them for a long-awaited meeting. Fei took the initiative:

— I found out not long ago that his grandmother lives in this city. However, Giris does not know if she lives there to this day.

— Why didn't you tell us? We have verified this information. — I asked Saru, directly to Giris.

— I didn't think it was that important.... Besides, she should be old by now... — he replied. And this news of my return eight years later could have had a bad effect on her. Giris replied.

Meya was not listening and slightly overheard their conversation. — So Giris still has relatives here...Well, I want to see them! — The girl decided to follow them.

— I'll go with you. — Saru said. — How about taking Tenma with you? — The kid suggested.

— Good idea! Giris was delighted. — The more people, the easier it will be for me. — He said.

***

Tenma woke up, closer to lunch. He saw that the Fai was no longer in bed. — Will I be able to find a place for myself? He asked himself, looking at the door. So, he sat in bed, staring at her for about an hour. Soon, Fei flew into the room:

— Tenma, come with us! —The kid yelled.

Matsukaze was startled a little, but when he saw his friend, he relaxed a little. — Where are we going? — The kid asked.

— To the relatives of Giris! — Fei replied.

— To your family? — Tenma asked in surprise.

— Yeah! — Fei said with a smile on his face.

— Uhm...Do you think we can go outside this building? — Matsukaze asked in surprise.

— Of course. — He said Saru had just entered the room. — Come on, I'll show you, my city. — Said Saru, looking at her younger brother.

— Since you say that it is possible...Then I'll go. —Tenma said, getting out of bed.

— But first you need to change your clothes. — You're not going to go like this. — Evan said.

— Ah...Exactly. Tenma smiled. — Giris, you didn't say you had someone, did you? — Tenma, his friend, asked in surprise.

— Well, I... didn't think it was necessary!

— And what kind of uniform are you wearing? — Tenma asked curiously.

— This form... Our football team with Meia... — Giris replied timidly, which was unlike him.

— Who is Meia? — Tenma asked as he approached the door.

— You ask too many questions, — Giris replied.

— I'm also wondering who she is. Your girlfriend? —Fei asked bluntly.

— Uh... not right in the forehead! —The boy blushed sharply.

— This is my office, there are necessary clothes for Tenma. I picked her up recently. — Said Saru, changing the subject.

— By the way, since we are already talking about relatives. And how will we get you back to yours? — I brought up a sore subject for Tenma, Giris.

— You should be silent! —Hit him hard, Rune.

— Tch... I'm interested...

— You don't have to worry about it. Saru stated, giving the clothes to Tenma. — I will personally return it, tomorrow in the past.

— To the past! — The guys answered in chorus. — We want too!

***

200 years in the past...

A boy with brown hair like Tenma's was playing soccer in a place with friends. Yesterday he found out that his brother is alive, and he is fine now. Iten had been wanting to see him for a long time. And finally, very soon, the boy will be able to see his middle brother. He was looking at the sky, thinking about this meeting, when suddenly a soccer ball flew into him, which Shindou kicked at him.

— And what is it—this is our captain, flying in the clouds. —Shindou asked, picking up a soccer ball.

— I'm sorry, Shindou... I was just thinking a little bit. — He said smiling.

— Well, he's always in the clouds. —Tsurugi taunted him.

— I'm just waiting for tomorrow! —Iten said happily.

— Tomorrow? —Shindou asked in surprise.

—Yes! The boy said, looking at Shindou and Tsurugi with joyful blue eyes. —I'm finally going to see my missing brother! — He said.

— What! —Tsurugi and Shindou replied in unison.

— So, they found him? —Tsurugi asked in surprise.

— Yeah! They reported it last night. —They said he was fine. Only—Iten wilted a little.

— Only? —Tsurugi asked.

— He is in the future, 200 years ahead! —Matsukaze said.

Is that possible? —Shindou added in surprise.

— There is a possibility of this. — Said Coach Gouenji, who came up.

— Coach Gouenji? — Do you know anything about this? —Iten asked the coach.

— I don't only know...I was the one who saw him kidnapped that ill-fated day! —Shuuya said, clenching his fists on both hands.

— Don't blame yourself Gouenji. —Endou came over. — I've told you more than once, it's not your fault there. He put his hand on his friend's shoulder.

— Yes, maybe you're right.... But if I had been faster, this would not have happened ...

—Coach Gouenji ... — said Iten, looking at him with an anxious look.

***

Notes:

I thought to give Giris, too, relatives. We don't know anything about them. But I think he would be a great grandson.)

In the past, in our time. Tenma has a younger brother, Matsukaze Iten. He does what Tenma was supposed to do in his place. But alas, fate was very different!

***

Learn more about Iten on my Boosty: https://boosty.to/serena666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.8K 26
It all started with a growl... ...Which was odd considering it came from a human. You were asked by your friend, who happened to be the captain of a...
30.5K 1.4K 25
A little into their second year of high school, the Raimon Soccer Club were on their way to the Holy Road finals. Then the car veers off the path, an...
33.6K 1.2K 10
"I'm sorry, but you won't be able to play soccer anymore." Matsukaze Tenma left everything behind after a horrid accident destroyed him. Abandoned an...
10K 773 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...