Elisson Eyes || PJO spinoff

By thatweirdreadergirl

"Your eyes are clearer than the Elisson River" More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5

Prologue

19 2 0
By thatweirdreadergirl

HEY. I'm Aliceson, or Ace Mitchell. I might not know it yet, but I'm a halfblood. But not in the way you think I am. People say you don't want to be a halfblood, but I won't lie, it's pretty fun. If you like fighting, trauma, and injuries of course. Let's start with a small backstory.

All the weirdness started when the book, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, appeared in my locker. I obviously read it and the rest of the series, but that wasn't the weird part. A weird note was also on top of the book:

Dear Aliceson Mitchell,
I got this book for you because I think you'd find it interesting.
I hope it helps you in the future.
-G <3
Let's sum my questions up in a list:
1. No one calls me by my full first name
2. helpful in the future???
3. g?? (who I thought was my crush, Greyson)

It's confusing but I just put it aside to figure it out later.

Another thing is that I have a really creative imagination. And vivid. Maybe too vivid. I'm always seeing the same old guy with hairy goat-ish legs. It's a reoccurring thing. He's always watching me. But he seems to be closer when I'm hanging out with my friend, Scarlet, who I'll introduce later. I might actually be schizophrenic.

But weird things aside, I'm a pretty good kid. I might not be good enough for my parents, but it's fine, for now. I do my homework, I study, I get straight As, I go to soccer practice, I practice my instrument. I do all this just to be better. It's called the Asian life, they say.

But as long as everything stays normal, I'll be ok. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 56 32
Five Hargreeves had a partner in the Commission named Natalia Pitts let's just say things didn't go to plan for the commission when they put them tog...
363K 9.9K 37
A love triangle, a first love, everything is going to change. Alice Michelle meets the famous Chandler Riggs at an audition and it takes awhile befor...
164K 4K 56
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
9K 79 22
Why? Because his other characters don't get enough light. Do you even know Shinky or Carlos or Pip? Or do you only know Benny? This is going to be a...