๐•๐„๐๐”๐’ - Dean Winchester...

By DAMNIT_JIM

โ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ... More

๐•๐„๐๐”๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
โ” i
โ” ii
โ” iii
โ” iv
โ” v
โ” vi
โ” vii
โ” viii
โ” ix
โ” x
โ” xi
โ” xii
โ” xiii
โ” xiv
โ” xv
โ” xvi
โ” xvii
โ” xviii
โ” xix
โ” xx
โ” xxi
โ” xxii
โ” xxiii
โ” xxiv
โ” xxv
โ” xxvi
โ” xxvii
โ” xxviii
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
โ” xxix
โ” xxx
โ” xxxi
โ” xxxii
โ” xxxiv
โ” xxxv
โ” xxxvi
โ” xxxvii

โ” xxxiii

1.8K 92 81
By DAMNIT_JIM

*CONTENT WARNING: SMUT UP AHEAD*
You've been warned :)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "That's what friends do"
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

IT WAS OFFICIAL, John had sold his soul to save Dean's life.

He was bitter about it, to say the least, as was Venus.

But she was bitter about a lot of things lately.

Jo hadn't been talking to her for almost a month because she found out Venus had known about her father's last hunt with John and hadn't told her. It happened after a case in Philadelphia with the young girl that almost went sour and got Venus and the boys on Ellen's bad side. Jo stormed out of the roadhouse, furious, and bit Venus' head off when she tried to talk to her.

The brunette tried to explain that Ellen begged her to keep the secret but it wasn't enough for Jo. So Venus snapped and told her to stop acting like a "little brat", something that she instantly regretted the moment it slipped her lips.

Jo told her that she never wanted to see her or the Winchesters again and blocked her number that same night.

In addition to that, Venus and Dean's names were recently added to the FBI's most wanted list, with the girl being wanted as an accessory to murder. With that went every last dream she had of ever wanting a semi-normal life.

So when Dean pulled into a motel outside Conway, Arkansas, Venus shelled out money for her own room, needing a moment to herself.

She was halfway through her first bottle of beer, however, when that moment was disturbed by a knock on her room door.

The brunette sighed angrily, walking over to open it. "What?" she snapped without seeing who it was. She was slightly taken aback when her eyes met Dean's, the older hunter looking down at her with an unreadable expression.

"Can I come in?" he gently asked.

Venus stepped back from the door, silently gesturing for him to enter.

Dean took slow steps into the room, hands awkwardly shoved in his pants pockets. "I was gonna go find a bar nearby or something but I wanted to check in on you first."

Venus closed the door with a sigh, folding her arms into her chest. She watched him as he hesitantly took a seat on her bed, looking up at her with the most concern she'd seen in his eyes in a while. "I'm fine," she told him.

"No, you're not."

Venus clenched her jaw. She shouldn't have opened the damn door...

"You know," Dean started, "These past few months you've been hellbent on helping everybody, trying to get us to open up and talk about our feelings. And when the tables turn it's what...radio silence?"

Venus took in his words for a moment, nodding to herself. But then she began to take small steps over to Dean, unzipping her hoodie as she did. "You want to help me, Dean?" she asked, tone stern. Dean's eyes followed her every move. "You want me to tell you how I'm feeling?" she came to a stop by where he sat and carefully straddled him, holding his stare the entire time, "Well, that's too bad, cause I don't want to talk," her voice lowered to a whisper. She discarded her hoodie on the floor somewhere unseen, turning to Dean. "Do you still want to talk?"

Dean's jaw clenched. "Yes. I, uh, think we should talk about what's bothering you," he said, every word coming out strangled.

Venus laughed in his face, without shame. The sound sent shivers down Dean's spine. "Look who's talking, huh?" she replied, holding his face in her hands.

"Venus," Dean said her name as a warning more than anything else. Yet his hands were slowly roaming up her thighs, the thin shorts she wore giving him a lot more access than was wise for his self-control.

"Dean," she cooed, pressing a sweet kiss to the underside of his jaw, "If you're not gonna sleep with me then I'm sure I can find someone else–"

Venus was promptly quieted by Dean surging forward and connecting their mouths in a hungry kiss. She happily obliged, using her grip on his face to pull his body flush against hers. She began a steady rhythm of rocking in his lap, feeling just how eager he was.

Dean grunted at the new source of friction, reluctantly pulling his lips away from her. "This isn't gonna make your problems go away," he tried to reason, now breathless. He obviously chose the wrong time to be the bigger person.

Venus shrugged. "Sure it is," she disagreed, leaning back to pull her shirt off.

"Oh God," Dean muttered to himself upon seeing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You wanted friends with benefits, right? Well, I'm cashing in on the benefits this time, Winchester," Venus said, her tone slightly bitter. 

Dean's attention was still on her chest, she noticed. So she grabbed his face and brought his dilated eyes up to meet hers. "We doing this or what?" she asked.

"You bet your ass we are."

So she leaned in to connect their lips, closing her eyes and getting lost in the taste of him, the faint remnant of her earlier sips of beer getting mixed in. Somewhere along the way Dean pulled off his shirt and tried to use his grip on her waist to flip her onto the bed. But she used her knees to keep him in place. "Nuh-uh," she hummed, reaching for his belt buckle, "We're staying right here."

Dean smirked up at her. "The only thing that could make this more perfect is if you were wearing a cowboy hat or something," he joked.

"You are so weird," Venus playfully rolled her eyes, reaching her hands down to unbuckle his jeans.

After helping him out of his pants, Venus looked down at him, her thumb softly grazing his kiss-swollen bottom lip. "I appreciate you marching in here all worried, trying to help me," she spoke genuinely, "But I really don't want to think about any of it right now. And I know you don't either."

Dean nodded, slowly kneading circles into the flesh of her hip. She was right. If the positions were reversed, he'd probably snap at her and hurriedly change the topic. "By the way," he started, clearing his throat nervously, "I'm sorry about how I've been acting. You deserve better than me ignoring you or bitching at you 'cause I can't handle my...feelings."

Venus frowned, feeling emotions seep into her chest that she'd been trying to ignore. "It's okay," she calmly replied.

"It's not," he said, "It's really not. But you put up with it anyways."

Venus almost shrank under his gaze, finding it so intense that her skin lit up with goosebumps. "That's what friends do," she shrugged after some time, the words feeling wrong on her tongue.

"Yeah, friends," Dean agreed, though Venus could've sworn he looked disappointed.

Before she could think too much about it, Dean kissed her again. But when she tried to quicken it, she felt Dean pull back. "Slow down, Venus," he muttered, his voice low in the silence of the motel room. When they kissed next it lacked the original urgency but was equally impactful. It was soft and slow, a stark contrast to the emotions tumbling within each of them at the moment. 

Dean's hands trailed up Venus' naked back, coming to a stop by the sides of her head. He reluctantly disconnected their lips and slid his down the column of her throat, pressing deep kisses there.

Venus brought her hands to the back of his head, tangling her fingers in his low-cut hair. Her breaths came out in even pants, each flick of Dean's tongue against her neck driving her insane. "Dean," she shuddered.

The man continued his ministrations, bringing his mouth down to the ink on her shoulder, placing a kiss there as well. Before she knew it, his mouth was back on hers, slightly hungrier than earlier, but still less hasty than was usual for them. Venus felt Dean move further onto the bed, bringing her with him, followed by one of his hands tugging at the waistband of her shorts.

Getting the message, Venus stood up and slid them down her legs, sending her underwear down with it. But when she tried to get back on Dean's lap, he pulled her body further up. "Dean are you sure–"

"Shut up and get up here," he told her, leaving no room for arguments.

So Venus obeyed, sliding up Dean's body until her thighs were opened above his eager mouth. He secured a grip on her waist with both hands and tugged down.

"Oh shit," Venus gasped, feeling his tongue on her. She brought a hand up to grip the headboard for stability, her legs already shaking.

But Dean wanted more. He briefly paused and looked up at her, his eyes heavy with need. "Venus, sit down," he said.

The brunette inhaled a shaky breath before complying, fully sinking onto his awaiting mouth. Dean lapped up everything she had to give, skillfully aiming his tongue at the areas he knew would please her best. He couldn't get enough of her, barely remembering to pause and catch his breath. 

Venus used a palm to stifle a loud moan that bubbled in her throat, but felt one of Dean's hands reach up to yank her hand from her mouth, sending the satisfied sounds she was holding hostage flying out of her lips. He briefly glanced up to see her head thrown back in a bout of pleasure, curls flying askew.

Dean let her loud moans and the quiver of her thighs around his head spur him on, now speeding up his tongue's movements against her.

"Just like that, Dean, oh my God," she choked out, her words melding into another moan.

Within minutes, Venus' first orgasm of the night snuck up on her, spreading through her veins like wildfire. When it was over, she expected Dean to hold her in place and attempt to go two for two—or more—like he usually did. But she was pleasantly surprised when he lifted her body off him and quickly returned her to his lap, sitting up to press his chest against hers.

"I wanted to return the favor," she admitted with a frown, feeling him slide his boxers down beneath her.

Dean licked his lips clean and shook his head. "Some other time, princess. Right now, I need to feel you. All of you."

Venus wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed a lengthy kiss to his lips, pulling back with a smile. "I won't argue with that."

Dean lined himself up with her, searching her eyes for any hesitance. Venus nodded before lowering herself onto his length. Both of them released a moan simultaneously, the sound filling the room.

Venus stilled in his lap, needing a moment to adjust to the familiar stretch.

Dean more than happily filled the short time with kisses against her neck and shoulders, whispering soft praises in her ear.

Eventually, Venus fully took him in, unleashing a sharp breath and resting her forehead against his.

"Ready?" he gently questioned.

She nodded, causing his head to move as well, both now grinning.

Dean steadied his grip on her waist and began to rock up into her, starting slow.

Venus moved her hips in time with his, soft whines and mewls starting to sound from her.

"You're perfect," Dean whispered, looking into her eyes, "You're so fucking perfect."

Venus smiled, rolling her hips even faster. She watched his face twist into a familiar expression, one that to an outsider would look pained, but she knew better. She swallowed the groan that came from his lips with a kiss, chills flying down her spine at the way he nipped her bottom lip.

Judging by the way Dean grabbed and squeezed her thighs, he was long past his original intent of going slow. So Venus sped up, now eagerly bouncing in his lap, her hands resting in his hair.

Dean welcomed the change of pace with a grin. "Five months without this," he paused, a grunt echoing in his throat, "God, what the hell was I thinking?"

Venus swallowed a moan, fumbling for words. "I don't know, but don't let it happen again."

Dean tightened his hold on her hips. "Okay."

"Okay," she agreed, leaning in to briefly kiss him.

Soon Venus pushed Dean back onto the bed, placing her hands on his chest for balance as she rode him, chasing her release. 

Dean watched her in awe, intoxicated by every small detail; the faint, concentrated furrow of her brows, the way her breasts bounced with each movement, the way her nails slightly dug into his chest. It was nothing new to him, more of a show that he would never get tired of watching, a show that he wished to be the only one to experience. "You look so pretty like this," he lowly said, his lips curved into a grin.

Venus beamed at his words, moving faster against him.

Dean soon trailed a hand up the side of her body and brought it up to her neck, lightly wrapping his digits around her throat. He was testing the waters, trying to see if his old tricks still worked.

Caught off guard, Venus' hips stuttered. "Please," she pleaded for him to squeeze harder.

He slowly applied more pressure and watched as Venus bucked her hips against him wildly, no longer trying to silence her moans.

He quickly sat up, maintaining his grip on her throat. He leaned in and whispered obscene things in her ear, thrusting up into her at an equally wild pace. He could feel himself nearing his end.

With a few more thrusts and hushed chants of Dean's name, Venus felt tears pooling in her eyes, her stomach tightening. She came with a sharp cry, her climax so intense that she grabbed onto Dean's shoulders to stay upright, her nails leaving marks on the skin there. 

Dean loosened his hold on her neck and slammed his eyes shut, a strangled grunt falling from his lips. He stilled inside of her with a low murmur of her name, his senses overwhelmed to the point of no return.

The brunette, who was panting in an attempt to catch her breath, smiled at him. "I like it when you say my name like that," she confessed.

Dean matched her smile, his chest heaving. But before he could respond, red blinking numbers from the alarm clock on the table nearby caught his eye. It read twelve am exactly. "Happy birthday, Venus," he whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Venus had almost forgotten, scoffing in shock. She was officially twenty-six years old. "Thank you," she grinned, brown eyes crinkling at the sides. She then leaned in and kissed him heartily. "Round two?" she asked after some time, wriggling her brows suggestively.

"What kind of question is that?" Dean deadpanned, "Of course, round two."

Venus' excited giggles filled the room as Dean stood with their entangled bodies and walked over to the bathroom, aiming for the shower.

-ˋˏ [    ] ˎˊ-

Sam used his good hand to fish his lighter out of his pocket, lighting the small candle he had shoved into a red velvet cupcake that he picked up at a gas station that morning. "Make a wish," he grinned down at Venus.

Venus peeked up at him from where she sat cross-legged on one of the motel room chairs, the early morning sun streaming in through the paper-thin curtains. Her eyes darted to where Dean stood behind him, a stoic expression on his face as he leaned against the closet wall, eyes already on her.

Venus looked away, turning her attention to the cupcake. She used a hand to hold her curls out of her face before leaning down to blow out the candle.

Sam cheered and clapped as best as he could, glaring at Dean to do the same behind him.

Venus chuckled at their antics. "You didn't have to do this, Sam," she voiced, "I know the last case took a toll on you, on both of you," she added, gesturing to Dean, "You don't have to force a smile on your face for me."

Sam blinked. "It's your birthday and you're my best friend. Of course, I'm happy," he said like it was obvious, "Now hurry up and get ready, we have plans."

Venus raised a brow at both brothers. "Do I not get a say in these plans?"

They shared a brief look. "Nope."

The brunette rolled her eyes and stood to her feet, yawning.

"What, no sleep last night?" Sam wondered, a smug look on his face. Venus panicked when his eyes trailed down to her neck, suddenly reminded of the trail of dark red and purple marks that Dean left there.

She cleared her throat and strategically shifted her head to send her hair cascading down her shoulders to cover the hickeys. "No, uh, not really," she vaguely answered.

"Hmm," Sam hummed, eyes darting between his older brother and best friend.

Dean sprung forward and grabbed his arm, harshly pulling him to the door. "Alright, we'll be outside."

Venus flinched at the slam of the door, her mind replaying the similar sound that Dean slamming her body against the wall made at three in the morning that day. The brunette sprinted to the bathroom and splashed some cold water onto her face. "Get it together," she scowled at her reflection in the small mirror.

By the time Venus got ready for the day and strolled outside, keys to Freddy in hand, Dean and Sam were in the middle of tying two red balloons to the handlebars of the motorcycle. She smiled at the sweet gesture, then coughed loudly. "What are you losers doing?"

Both brothers jumped at the sound of her voice, not expecting her to get dressed that fast. "This was supposed to be done by the time you came outside," Dean confessed.

"Obviously," Venus chuckled, strolling over to her bike. She stopped and brought Sam's head down to press a kiss to the top of it, then grabbed Dean's and placed a lingering kiss on his cheek, just barely missing the corner of his lips. "So, where to?" she addressed them both.

Sam pulled out a handwritten list from his pocket. "Rock climbing," he enthusiastically read aloud.

Venus' face fell. Why the fuck would she want to do that for fun?

"I'm just kidding, we found a diner near here that serves free birthday waffles."

-ˋˏ [ ] ˎˊ-

"How's he doing?"

Venus shrugged in response to Dean's question, walking over to lie on the back of the Impala where Dean had spread a blanket earlier. They were lying there comfortably, staring up at the twinkling sky—their final planned activity for the day—when she got a call from her uncle, the older hunter wanting to know how she spent the day. "I mean, he sounds better than he did last week. I told him we'd stop by in a few days."

Dean nodded in response, turning his eyes back up to the sky. Venus got back to her original position, but not before glancing at where Sam sat on his own blanket some distance away, occasionally throwing rocks at the water in front of them. "Is Jo still not returning his calls?" she asked Dean.

"Yup," the eldest sighed, eyes darting to his brother, "He's taking it harder than it seems. I think he was actually starting to like her."

Venus frowned. She shifted to have her body fully facing Dean. "She'll get over it," she shrugged, "We've just gotta give her some time."

"Hmm," Dean hummed. He moved his arm to rest around Venus' shoulders, pulling the girl back into his side. "Tell me about this star shower again."

Venus laughed, shuffling close to absorb all the warmth that she could. "It's a meteor shower," she softly corrected, "This one happens every year, mid-November, and they're called the Leonids," she paused to look up at him, expecting to see his attention elsewhere. But she was surprised to find him staring at her, listening intently. "Uh, it's named after the constellation Leo, 'cause that's where the light trails come from," she explained, lifting a hand to direct Dean's eyes to the starting point of the shower, "They say that every thirty-three years it turns into a meteor storm, where you can see so many meteors falling at the same time that it looks like rain," she ended with a smile, eyes still turned up to the sky.

Dean, who had been gazing at her face, cleared his throat and looked away. "I have something for you," he told her. Dean stuck a hand into his pocket and reached for the present he'd been walking around with all day, waiting for the perfect moment to give it to her.

Venus took it with a smile, twirling the small cassette in her hands. "You made me a tape?" she grinned up at him. The way she looked at him in that moment, the twinkle in her eyes, it was a sight that Dean would never forget.

"Yeah," he nodded, slightly nervous, "It's a mix of songs that were on the Billboard Top 100 list during the week we met. Shockingly, there were no Christmas songs on there."

Venus chuckled at his joke, truly touched by the thought put into the gift. On the side of it was Dean's handwriting, scribbled in bright red. "December 23rd, 1986," she read, the memories of their first interaction that day replaying in her mind.

Arturo pulled into Bobby's driveway, where John and his sons were staying, intending to leave her with the boys while they went off on a hunt. It would be his first hunt since his family's death a few months prior. It came at the perfect time, just around Christmas to take his mind off having to spend his first holiday without them.

"Boys, this is a friend of mine, Arturo. Bobby, I'm sure you're already acquainted," John gruffly introduced, throwing on his leather coat. He then pointed to the small six-year-old tightly gripping Arturo's hand, her bright brown eyes darting around the room before landing on the mullet-wearing man and the two young boys. "This is his niece. She's gonna be staying with you guys while we go take care of some business okay?"

Bobby leaned over and shook Arturo's hand, smiling at the younger hunter. "How've you been, son?"  he asked, genuinely concerned.

Arturo waved him off, maintaining the same forced smile he'd wear when people asked him that question as of late. "I'm okay, Bobby."

Bobby sent him a knowing look but still nodded, leaving the man with a meaningful pat on his shoulder. He then looked down at the young girl, smiling at her. "Well, she's just about the cutest thing I've seen," he declared to the others, watching her lips twist into a grin at his words. He was taken aback by the pure joy in her smile. Knowing what she'd been through, he was surprised to see even an inkling of innocence left in her expression. Just by looking at her, there would be no way of knowing the horrors she'd seen.

Dean carefully placed a three-year-old Sam on his feet, taking the toddler's hand and bringing him over to the girl. Despite their nearly two-year difference, Venus and Dean were the same height. Dean was slightly annoyed by that fact.

Still, he politely extended a hand in her direction. "I'm Dean, this is Sammy, my little brother."

Venus looked up at her uncle, being met with a soft smile from the clean-shaven man. "¡Adelante!" he urged her.

The young brunette hesitantly released her uncle's hand and took a step closer to the boys, allowing the three men to break off into their own conversation. "I'm Venus," she introduced, her tone mild and heavily accented like her uncle's, "It's nice to meet you." She firmly shook Dean's hand, surprising the older boy. Venus smiled at Dean politely but faltered when he didn't return it. 

It was her first time interacting with children her age since she lost her family. She had even reread her book on manners on the way there, memorizing some of the pages. Why wasn't it working like it said it would?

Sighing to herself, Venus knelt down to Sam's height. Maybe he'd be nicer.

Venus smiled at the young boy who was swaying on his feet, chewing on a few of his fingers and avoiding her stare, eyes pointed down at the hand-me-down Star Wars t-shirt he was wearing.

She giggled at his haircut, specifically at how the light brown hair almost completely covered his eyes. Dean watched her actions with slightly narrowed eyes, still sizing her up.

"Here," Venus muttered, taking off her small backpack and pulling out a red stuffed bear. She handed it to Sam with a smile. "Do you like it?"

The shy toddler nodded slowly, running his fingers over the plush toy. His lips soon curved into a smile as he looked up at the girl, handing the bear back to her. Venus yelped when he brought his sticky hands up to grab one of her pigtails, tugging on the hair harshly.

"Sammy, no!" Dean rushed over and pried his brother's hands out of her hair. "I'm sorry, he does this sometimes–"

"No, it's okay," Venus cut in, a smile on her face as she stood up and put her hair back into place, pushing back the wild curls that Sam yanked out. "Mis primos used to pull my hair too."

"Primos?" Dean raised a curious brow, the word unfamiliar to him. He was worried for a second that he was falling behind on his reading time again. He quickly looked back to make sure his father didn't hear, knowing how upset he'd get with him. 

Venus' eyes widened, the girl feeling guilty. "It's uh...Spanish. It means cousins," she gently explained.

"Oh," Dean looked down for a moment, he'd never met someone with cousins, "What happened to them?"

Venus froze. Thankfully, her uncle's voice cut in before she had to answer. "Alright, chiquita," he walked over and hurriedly kissed the top of her head, "I'll be back in a few days."

John swung his duffel bag over his shoulder and made a move for the doorknob. "You kids be good for Bobby."

With one last wave, the adult hunters were out the door, with Bobby bolting every lock shut behind them.

He turned to look at the children entrusted in his care, sighing. "You kids hungry?"

Sam nodded eagerly, followed by Venus and Dean who hesitantly did the same.

"I'll go whip something up," Bobby grinned, walking over to the kitchen, "Get comfortable." 

Once he was gone, Venus awkwardly turned to face Dean, cowering under his stare. The boy puffed up his chest and folded his arms menacingly like his dad taught him to do when threatened. But he wasn't threatened by the girl. He just wasn't sure if he could trust her yet, especially when Sam was involved. 

Within minutes of meeting Dean, Venus had the tiniest inkling that he didn't like her. But she needed to change that. So she opened her bag again and pulled out two race cars, one red and one blue. "Do you want to play with these?" she offered with a bright smile.

Dean softened slightly, uncrossing his arms. "Sure," he relented, moving to sit on the floor across from the girl. "Come on, Sammy," he pulled the quiet toddler into his lap.

Venus smiled even wider, thinking that she had won him over. "I always pick the red one, because that's my favorite color. But you can pick first," she said, placing the small cars on the ground between them.

Dean's eyes lit up at the sight of the blue toy, his hand instantly reaching out for it. "This is my favorite color," he told her, a barely noticeable smile on his face.

But Venus saw it. 

"Should I bring another one when I come back? For Sammy?" the girl offered, reaching a finger out to poke Sam's pale cheeks.

"You're coming back?" Dean asked, eyes slightly widened.

"My tí–uncle," she quickly corrected, "He said that your dad and him are gonna work together now. So I'm gonna stay with you guys whenever he leaves."

Dean sighed dramatically, facepalming. "Great, another mouth to feed," he muttered to himself.

Venus' lips curled into a snarl. Here she was, trying everything she could to be nice, yet Dean saw her as nothing more than another burden, another responsibility. Just like her uncle did. She snatched her car from his grip and tossed it into her bag. "I am trying to be your friend. Why are you so mean?"

"I–I'm not mean!" he argued, brows knitted together.

Venus folded her arms across her chest angrily. "Yes, you are. And..." she trailed off, her eyes traveling over the older boy for something to pick at in English, "And your hair's stupid!"

Dean placed Sam down to sit by himself, now pointing in the girl's face. "Your hair's more stupid. That's why Sammy grabbed it, he was trying to do you a favor by ripping it off!"

Running out of options, Venus began yelling at the boy in Spanish, insulting everything from the stupid brown dots on his face to the missing tooth in the bottom row of his mouth.

Dean, though he couldn't understand what she was saying, argued back just as loud.

It continued until the sound of Sam's wails overpowered them, causing the pair to cease their bickering and turn their attention to the toddler.

Dean ran over to his brother's side, silently shocked when Venus ran over behind him, concern replacing the previous rage on her tanned face. "It's okay, Sammy," he shushed the younger boy, bringing a hand up to gently pat his head.

Venus pulled out her stuffed bear from her bag again and waved it in his face. "I'm sorry we made you mad, Sammy," she cooed, listening as his cries were finally silenced. She turned to see Dean looking at her, a puzzled expression on his freckled face. "Tell him you're sorry," she harshly whispered, shoving his shoulder.

Dean winced, grabbing the spot she pushed. "He doesn't even know what sorry means," he lowly argued.

"Just do it!"

Dean rolled his eyes but complied anyway, bringing a small smile onto Venus' face as a result. The smile there was different from the first shy one he'd sent her earlier, this one was a lot toothier and caused her big brown eyes to wrinkle at the sides. "Your hair's still stupid," she told him.

Both were unaware of a grinning Bobby watching the interaction from the kitchen doorway.

Dean shyly itched at his chin, rattled by her silence. "Almost half of the songs on the full list sucked, so I only put the ones I know you'd like. There's some Springsteen, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Bon Jovi, even..." he sighed before continuing, "...even Billy Joel."

Venus laughed at the face he made. "That must've been really painful for you."

"It was," Dean nodded, softening at her laughter.

Venus looked at the tape once again, finding tears pooling in her eyes. "This is, by far, the best present I've ever gotten," she turned to look at him.

"Other than Freddy, of course," Dean added to lighten the mood.

Venus released a wet chuckle, using a hand to dry her eyes. "Of course." She then slid off the Impala and stood to her feet, holding her arms open, "I mean it though, Dean. I love it, I love–" she bit her tongue, catching herself, "Thank you."

Dean stood and accepted her hug, holding her in his arms with a smile. "You're welcome, Venus," he replied, gently caressing her upper back.

They stood there for what felt like hours, but neither cared, only soaking up the other's warmth. Eventually, they slowly pulled away. But then their lips brushed each other, both hunters freezing in place at the unexpected contact. They locked eyes for a brief second before leaning in and meeting in a tender kiss.

Butterflies danced in Venus' stomach, the girl instantly sinking into the liplock. Neither of them cheapened the moment with tongue, only keeping the embrace limited to the delicate movements of their lips.

When they finally released each other, the pair remained standing close, heavy stares exchanged between them. Everything around them seemed to go quiet, including Sam's repeated calling of their names, as they stood there, trapped in their own little bubble. Somehow they each knew that something had changed between them, felt the shift in the air.

"Guys, it's getting pretty cold out here, can we go?" Sam's shout alerted them. They didn't even realize how close he was standing until they turned and saw him.

Venus cleared her throat and stepped back first. "Right, uh," she paused and looked away from Dean, fishing her keys from her pocket. "Let's go."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Super small plot hole here that I totally walked into. So when I started this fic, I had Venus' birthday in mind as late October but for the sake of this season's storyline, I'm changing it to mid-November. So she's still a Scorpio but at the start of the story, she'd be 24 instead of 25. I'll change it when I edit the book (If I remember...)

Also, I almost took the smut out of this chapter but something said to leave it in idk...consider it an apology for taking so long to post :)

A lot happened here, lemme know what you're thinking!

Translations:
¡Adelante! - Go ahead

Lovely GIF banner up above made by the incredibly talented prodigybitxhhh 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 486 28
"๐™‡๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ ๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ก๐™–, ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ...
214K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
5.2K 133 16
What if wishes really could come true? What if fiction could become reality? *** TV Shows Included - Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Th...
215 18 5
โ™› โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐–•๐–๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–”๐–’ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’Š๏ฟฝ...