Damsel in Control (18+ Only)...

Random_roze tarafından

Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I w... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 36

39 2 1
Random_roze tarafından

Smut alert!!! Enjoy my lovelies x

'A threesome?' Fuck me. Literally I guess.

I look between the two very gorgeous, very mature wolves in front of me, and gulp slowly. A threesome? I can't quite tell if I've heard them correctly. Why on Goddess' earth would either of them want to sleep with me, let alone both of them? I can't comprehend it. I know I'm beautiful, hell my experiences around the town have shown me that, but in my opinion I'm not even close to the league that these two are in.

"I'm sorry, a what?" It's the only thing I can really think to say at this moment. Unsure whether they're having me on in some sort of a practical joke, or if they're actually being deadly serious.

"A threesome honey." Adina slowly walks over to me as if I'm a deer in headlights, as if any quick move could make me bolt for the door. To be fair, if that's what she's thinking, she wouldn't be wrong. Gingerly she hands me my gin, and when I take it from her hands willingly, she dares to perch beside me on the sofa.

"I assume you know what one is." Her soft voice is questioning, yet there's not a single hint of condescension in her tone. Instead, it feels like she's just trying to make conversation.

"Yes, yes I do. I just thought I must have misheard." Adina drops her hand onto my shoulder, her soft fingers once again playing against my skin. It makes my head feel fuzzy, just the feel of her fingertips against me. I take a brief sip of my gin, trying to clear my thoughts. Would I be interested in a threesome?

"Forgive me if I misjudged you, Reyna." This time Isaac is the one speaking to me. He remains seated in his armchair, sipping from his own glass of dark amber liquid.

"I got the impression that you could be someone that might be... interested in such a proposition. That you may be one of the few wolves that would not be repulsed by the existence of... different," at this he shoots a discrete glance at his wife, "wolves."

I'm not entirely sure what he means, but I think I'm starting to get an inkling of the reality of the situation.

"So..." Adina and Isaac watch me, almost with baited breath, as I struggle to formulate my sentence. "You're aware that being gay is... frowned upon by the werewolf community, and not accepted. But you are still asking me whether I would be interested in a threesome, which if anyone were to find out about, would implicate both me and Adina as being gay."

"Yes." Adina shuffles closer to me, her thigh almost touching mine. I know I should shuffle further away, but everything within me desperately wants to close that gap. Wants to feel the touch of her skin against mine.

"And we recognise the risk that could pose to you, and your reputation." She reaches her hand up to slowly tuck a stray curl of my hair behind my ear. "But as a gay wolf," I see the bob in her throat as she admits it, the only indication of how big a revelation that could be within our community. I'm barely beginning to understand myself, yet even I'm impressed by the confidence with which she reveals herself. Her hand lingers behind my ear as her thumb strokes through my hair almost unconsciously. "I would be just as invested in keeping this whole arrangement as discreet as possible."

I nod slowly, starting to understand the agreement that must exist between Isaac and his wife. If she only desires sex with other women, then it's less of a surprise that he has an allowance to sleep around a little. I would assume she has similar permissions if that's the case.

Slowly I wet my lips, my tongue darting out subconsciously as I try to think of something to say. Instantly Adina's eyes are drawn to the movement, her thick lashes almost obscuring her eyes as she looks down at me, the height difference noticeable even when we're seated. I'm not sure if I dare to admit my own recent realisation, unsure if my uncertain and recently discovered gayness can even begin to be valid in front of Adina's confident assuredness. How I can possibly say with confidence that I am also gay if I myself am uncertain of it? Wouldn't I simply be insulting Adina's journey and identity if I belittle it with my pathetic self-journey? Surely I need more experience, more reflection, before I could begin to even think about making a statement as bold as hers.

As I reflect, the gorgeous she-wolf continues to watch me. I look up, momentarily distracted from her thoughts by her proximity. For the first time I notice her gorgeous eyes. A deep mahogany colour that is practically black, they are accentuated by an elegant line of golden eyeliner that makes her look almost feline.

Suddenly she leans in further, and taking me by surprise, places a soft kiss against my lips. As she does, the hand resting behind my ear wraps itself into my hair, holding me still for a fraction of a second. Just as quickly, she leans back, intently watching the reactions flit across my face.

It was only the briefest of touches, barely a whisper of contact, yet I can't help myself but sigh in contentment. Her touch is soft and tender, yet like lightning across my skin I can feel tingles chasing across my skin from where her lips touched mine. My eyes flit across her face, hesitation running through my mind, before I allow myself to look down, taking in her luscious lips. Their softness is so inviting, a perfect heart shape framed by her dimples. As if reading my mind, she leans in for another kiss, allowing me to feel that perfect touch once again.

This time she lingers longer, her hand moving to my neck as her lips brush against mine, deepening the kiss. I moan instantly, the tenderness of her lips like an answer I've been waiting for my entire life. I'd never understood the beauty of a kiss, but now, kissing her, I can see the addiction. It's like a drug I would keep coming back for, the feeling of her skin on mine, lightening sparking everywhere she touches me. It's like my soul has escaped through my mouth, intertwining with hers as she moulds her mouth to mine, her tongue occasionally swiping my lip, flicking the sensitive skin. Kissing her, it's everything I had ever imagined, soft and tender, passionate and intoxicating.

When she finally pulls away, I feel frozen. As if by not moving I could prolong this moment, this feeling that lingers on my mouth, in my limbs, the elation in my head. I feel like a drunk who has looked up at the ceiling only to see the stars, the rest of reality disappearing into a fog as they focus so intently on the beauty before them.

Once again her hand moves over to brush a strand of hair from my face, and just like that, the spell is broken. Slowly, Isaac rises from his chair, moving over towards us. He leans down to place a brief peck on his wife's head, before reaching down to me.

Wrapping his hands gently around my waist, he draws me up off the sofa, bringing me in for a deep languorous kiss. My toes curl at the passion fueling his movements, a passion that I'm still convinced comes from him feeling some part of the mating bond. His lips are harsh and demanding against mine, and I moan at the dominance behind his actions. Yet it is Adina's lips that I crave. Beside me, she remains seated, laying back against the arm of the sofa as she watches us. Her hand reaches up to tuck itself into the back pocket of my cargos, her fingers drawing little patterns against my ass. I hum in appreciation, and taking it as an indication of my enjoyment, Isaac kisses me deeper, his tongue delving into my mouth, demanding my submission. But no matter how demanding, how overwhelming he attempts to be, nothing he does is able to distract me from the delicious sensation of those slim fingers playing with my backside.

Finally, he draws back. Adina immediately takes over, her elegant hands skimming up my sides as she draws me into her. Her lips press light butterfly kisses on the backs of my shoulders as her hands find the sides of my arms, continuing their exploration of my body. Reaching for my front, she plays with the bow on the top of my corset, her fingers ghosting over the soft mounds of my breasts as they spill from my tight top. The feeling is delicious, her fingers finding my nipples through the material and drawing small circles that make me gasp.

Beside me, Isaac sits down. Leaning in and placing his own kisses on my skin, her immediately finds the sensitive spot on my ear, and I lean into his touch as he sucks gently. A small nip on my left shoulder makes me hiss as Adina claims my attention once again, her tongue darting out to soothe the pain. They continue to fight for my attention, battling over who can make me moan the loudest.

Using his hands, Isaac turns my body to his, attempting to pull me into his lap as he wraps his hands around my waist, claiming my lips once again. Reaching down, I tug on the bottom of his shirt, and he happily complies, peeling it from his body. Unhappy with having lost my attention, Adina runs a hand in between the two of us, forcing me to lean back into her touch. Her fingers wrap themselves lightly around my neck as she pulls me away from her husband and into her arms. Instinctively, I allow myself to be drawn back into her gentle touch, allowing the pressure on my neck to help me shift into her lap, kissing those luscious lips as finally my hesitation abandons me and my hands reach up to wrap themselves into her curls. One of her own hands moves up to tangle in my hair, angling my head to allow her better access as her tongue dips into my mouth, tasting me for the first time. Behind me Isaac chuckles.

"Fuck. Now that's a sight and a half." I half glance towards him, his toned abdomen on display now that his shirt has been discarded, his hand slowly fisting his dick through his trousers as he watches me with his wife. Yet although the sight is incredibly hot, it's the feel of Adina's hands on my waist that truly turns me on.

Reaching up, Adina tangles her hands into my hair, using the position to hold me still as she slows down our make out session, taking her time as she kisses me deeply, almost lovingly. Leaning back she places a butterfly kiss on my forehead, and I automatically lean in, desperate for her touch again, my body yearning for more. Another kiss, this time at my temple. Her next kiss lands on my cheek, and I moan instinctively, tension building in my core as I'm once again denied the heavenly feeling of her lips on mine. Her dark eyes capture my gaze, and I feel myself hold my breath as she finally leans in close, her lips a mere breadths distance from my own. But just before she makes contact, her lips move away. Leaving me breathless and desperate for more. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

52.5K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
2.9K 193 33
{A POLYAMOROUS MONSTER STORY} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand alone if you wish)❗️ Maizie Reck is 22 years old, and was born an immortal zombi...
7.7K 383 32
During a raid of the last remaining DIR compound, Sam finally finds her mate. But will she be able to accept them? Will she be able to bring herself...
295K 12.2K 110
Coralie loves freedom. And she has always had it. Her mother died during child birth, birthing her and her twin brother Owen, and her father treated...