Their Angel

By imaginerkives

𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

844 53 21
By imaginerkives

"You are my loudest silence and calmest voice."
                            ****

Angelina's pov

I stop by a cafe to have something to drink. The cafe was very aesthetic with a blue-ish palette with cartoons looking like chairs, which I honestly thought was wow. Fluffy was outside with his food, which I bought for him, while I quickly bought myself a drink.

I walked towards the desk to order a coffee, a pretty lady who was greeting her customers with a warm smile.

Yep, just what I wanted to see first thing in the morning.

"Good morning. What can I get you?" She smiles brightly at me, which can honestly blind me.

So much for a GOOD morning

"Morning, um. . . .can I get myself a Frappuccino with a little sugar, please?" I say while looking at the menu.

"Take out?" She asks while her hands get busy to get the order.

"Yes." I say while nodding.

"That'll be $20." She says, and I give her the money.

She then looks up and gives a smile.

Ok, enough smiles today.

I don't know why I'm so upset.

Well, maybe because you left three handsome yet sweet men plus the cute babies.

Oh, shut it. I know they're very handsome. But I don't care how handsome they're. I just want to feel that comfort and warmth again. It's been like ages since I felt like that. While writing and thinking about scenarios about my characters, I forgot what it looked to FEEL. I forgot the feeling of love. 

"Ma'am, your order." She says and hands me my coffee, again. . . . . . . . .smiling.

I just blink and take the coffee.

"Thank you." I mutter.

"Have a good day!" She chirps behind me.

I give her a small smile.

'You too, I guess.' I think.

I walk outside. Taking fluffy with me, I headed towards my home.
$$$$

Conor's pov

"I'm sure she must have an instagram account." I say while searching through my instagram for her account.

"Aren't we being too much of a stalker?" Ben says.

"Nah, I think it's our right to check on our nanny." I say.

"Look, I found her." Zach says, showing her account, which was private, so he did what a sensible man would do, sending her a follow request.
$$$$

Angelina's pov

AM I SEEING THIS, RIGHT?

AM I??????????

I got the following request from all three brothers. Now my phone is getting notification per military second because of the ruckus they've created here.

I'm doomed, I'm surely doomed.

So I did what I thought was right. I texted them.

Angelina: Um. . . .I apologize for disturbing you right now. But I got a follow request from you on instagram?

And I got no reply so far. . . . . . . .
Ok, fine, it pleases me a bit that they want to follow me. I decided to click on their ID and see their profile, and I gasped seeing so many followers.

Why did I never know about them?

Seeing them having so many engagement's on their different posts. Wow, this is. . .something.

Seeing their fan following, I feel like I'm gonna be in trouble.

****
Hello, yes, I'm back, and I'll try my best to update you soon. Thank you for all the wait 😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
172K 3.7K 18
"What's your name darling?" He asked while looking at her big light blue eyes liked the sky and smiled brightly like the sun "Me is Li!" She said whi...
948K 27.4K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 86.2K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...