Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤

75 0 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Book Eleven:
Night of a Thousand Stars
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Back at the booth where President Raiko and his wife were sitting as they both continue to watch the mover of Nutuk.

"You're too late, Nuktuk. Soon, my doomsday device will shoot this block of ice into the Earth's core, freezing the entire planet, and I will be ruler of Ice Earth!"

"I don't think so."

Raiko and his wife are both pulled backward by unseen figures who have their left hands clasped over their mouths in order to restrain them from making a sound. It reveals the figures to be the Northern soldiers, who are now busy tying up the already gagged couple. The president's guards are slumped unconscious against the wall next to the door. As the soldiers finish their job and turn to guide the presidential couple to the door, Bolin and Amane barge into the booth, knocking the door out of the wall in the process.

Bolin: I don't think so.

Buttercup, Raiko's wife, manages to wiggle herself free making the rope lose as she lets out a scream which simultaneously Ginger screams in the mover as well. One of the northern soldiers waterbends a stream of water at the two but Amane quickly earthbends a piece of rock from the wall hitting the man over the booth and into the water which takes the audience's attention away from the mover.

Bolin then punches the floor, crackling the ground with an earth wave which throws the three remaining waterbenders against the ceiling. When they land on the floor, Bolin throws another punch straight forward. This led to the other three to be overthrown and land on the metal pole or the stage of the fighting arena.

Both Bolin and Amane took this chance to untie both Raiko and Buttercup from the ropes.

Amane: Mister president, I suggest you get out of here with your wife. Bolin and I will handle this.

Both Raiko and Buttercup nod as they both rush as Bolin and him jump down to the ground. The sleeves of Bolin's suit ripped while Amane took off his coat leaving him only with his white under shirt. Asami saw from above the both seeing both raven-haired boys fighting the northern soldiers.

Bolin: Looks like there's nowhere to go.

A waterbender attacks Bolin with water from the playing area, but he manages to dodge the attack. The audience who gasps in fear of both boys. Cut to a shot of the playing area where Amane engages the trio, before focusing on Lin and her officers.

Lin: Secure the president and call for backup immediately!

The officers run off for reinforcements. In the playing area where Bolin and Amane avoids the attacks. Amane then bends out three earth discs and each disc at a waterbender. One of them got hit and is incapacitated. The remaining two waterbenders continue attacking. Bolin dodges one of the waterbender's attack, while Nuktuk avoids Unalaq's attack in a similar fashion. Bolin attempts to attack one of them, but is thrown aside by a water hose by the other bender.

Ginger/Actress Ginger: Bolin, look out!/Nuktuk, look out!

Bolin runs to the speaker on the right, before changing course to avoid an attack. When attacked on the other side, he stops at the center and bends out two entire stacks of earth discs with Amane behind him. He then taps him on the shoulder telling him typhatically he'll hit which Bolin nods. The waterbenders throw hoses at Bolin, which he blocks using the stacks, while Nuktuk hides from Unalaq's attack from behind a pillar. Bolin waits for the moment before moving and letting Amane throw the stack at the waterbenders, which successfully hit them. Bolin follows his lead and throws discs from the stacks to the waterbenders, while Nuktuk continues throwing streams of water.

Shiro: This is unbelievable! Bolin is bending two full stacks of earth disks at once, which would normally be illegal, —

But when he pulled a person on his right the man sided eye uncomfortably by the sudden pull.

Shiro: But then again, he's fighting three waterbenders, grabs his neighbor so all rules are out the window!

Back to the dust filled arena, where Bolin bends out an earth disc and knocks out one of the soldiers. He knocks out another soldier. The other soldier waterbends and prepares to attack Bolin, but Amane pushes Bolin to the side while he dodges the attack and bends out two discs to shield himself from another water blast. Bolin fights the last soldier one-on-one, with both fighters circling each other while dodging each other's attacks. Bolin leaps and throws a disc at the soldier, knocking him out to a nearby speaker.

Bolin: Bends a disc Tell me who sent you!

Soldier: Horrified It was Varrick, please don't hurt me, Nuktuk!

Bolin instantly becomes shocked. He drops his earth disc and turns to look up at Varrick, whom is now worried. Amane looked over at Varrick seeing that Mako was right the entire time.

Varrick: I think this is our cue to exit.

But before he could escape with Zhu Li, Lin was already blocking the exit.

Lin: Where do you think you're going?

Varrick eyes the surroundings uneasily. Back to a shocked Bolin; the soldier attempts to attack Bolin, but Amane stomps his foot making a disk retaliates in time and slams a disc to his stomach, tossing him into the pool, while Unalaq is defeated.

Shiro: Enthusiastically It's a knockout!

The shot shows the audience and Asami, who cheer at Bolin and Amane. Bolin turns and waves back at the audience with Nuktuk. While Amane just smiled as he waved at the audience.

{𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

Y/N slowly opened his eyes looking around seeing a roof over his head and a blanket on top of his body. He slowly sat up but a soft stopped him.

Yumi: I was wondering when my baby boy would wake up.

He slowly turned his head and his mother and beside her was his father drinking a cup of tea.

Y/N: Mama... papa...

Reiza: Hey there kiddo...

{𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

It was night at the Southern Water Tribe. Water was being bended by the northerners as the southerners began to retreat, making Tonraq smile.

Tonraq: They're falling back!

A low howl is heard. The rebels turn to see dark spirits perched on the walls of buildings, with Desna and Eska standing on the roof. They turn around to see Unalaq riding a large dark spirit.

Cut back to the arena where Varrick and Zhu Li were led into a police truck. A reporter takes a picture.

Lin: Varrick's plan was to kidnap you and blame it on the North. Then Republic City would have no choice, but to join the war on the side of the South.

Raiko: I can't believe Varrick would do something like this, and no one saw it coming.

Lin: Actually, someone did. Remember Mako?

Raiko: You got a great officer on your hands.

Lin: Softens He's one of the best.

Cut to the entrance where many reporters are taking pictures of Bolin and Amane. While the pictures were being taken Asami stepped up and hugged Amane who returned the hug as well by holding her waist and leaning his head on hers. She then looked at Bolin with a smile still on her face.

Asami: Bolin, you saved the president! And you proved Mako was right all along. We have to go tell him what happened.

Bolin: Yeah!

Returns to kissing Ginger, which Asami responds by clearing her throat.

Bolin: Oh, you meant right now.

Bolin turns up to see Oogi descending to the Arena. Korra jumps off the bison and approaches the president.

Korra: President Raiko!

Raiko: Avatar Korra? What's wrong?

Korra: While Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi walk up Sir, I know I've asked for your help before, but things have changed. Unalaq doesn't just wanna take over the South anymore. He wants to destroy the whole world.

Raiko looks on in fear.

Bolin: Unalaq is going to destroy the world? He really does have a doomsday device?

But Amane quickly realized that his brother wasn't anywhere in sight.

Korra He's trying to release a powerful dark spirit during Harmonic Convergence, which is only a few days away. If he succeeds, the world as we know it, is over. Sir, we desperately need your help.

Amane: Okay, okay, whatever. Where's Y/N? He's always with you no matter what.

Korra looked down as she looked back at the three adults unsure what to say. Amane knew something bad happened and grabbed Korra's collar, quickly shocking her and the others.

Amane: What the fuck happened to my brother Korra?!

Tenzin then walked up pulling Amane off of Korra with a sympathetic look.

Tenzin: He's... stuck in the spirit world. He saved Korra and Jinora from Unalaq but his soul is stuck there until further notice. We'll save Y/N, I promise.

Amane's eyes widened as he felt his knees weak and blocked out the talk between Korra and Raiko.

Not long after he looked back at them as Asami still held him in her arms.

Raiko: I'm sorry, Korra, but my answer is still no.

Korra and Aang's children widen their eyes in shock.

Tenzin: Angrily There are lives on the line! And Y/N is one of them! Raiko, you must reconsider!

Raiko: I'm aware that lives are on the line. And that's precisely why my troops are staying here. If the world is going to be thrown into chaos as you claim, I need to protect my citizens. I'm sorry.

Bolin: Sir, Nuktuk needs your help. I know you love helping people.

Raiko: Son, I appreciate you and your saving my life and I'm a big fan of your work, but my decision is final.

Bolin: Bitterly Never should have saved that guy.

Asami: If you guys need help, I'm here for you. Right Y/N?

Bolin agreed as he turned to Amane who still looked like he was in a daze. Still feeling guilty she also noticed Mako wasn't around.

Korra: Thank you. It's so good to see you guys again. Wait. Where's Mako?

{𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

Bolin entered the same prison cell Mako was in with his usual get up and smile on his face.

Mako: So, how was the big premiere?

Bolin: Amane and I saved the president, in real life!

Surprised by the sudden statement he stood up asking Bolin questions

Bolin: You were right about Varrick. He tried to kidnap Raiko!

Mako: I knew it!

Bolin: But it didn't work, because of you, and because of me and Amane. Let's just say we both did good. Beifong says you're free to go.

Bolin showed the open door as both brothers walked out.

Bolin: Sorry for ever doubting you, Mako.

Mako: Taps Bolin on the shoulder Don't worry about it bro.

Mako and Bolin hug each other. Soon it shows visitor area where the brothers walk out and are greeted by claps.

Lin: Nice job, Mako. You're going to make a great detective.

In question, Gang told Lin that there weren't any detective openings.

Lin: Actually we have two openings.

Lu and Gang stare at each other in shock. Mako smiling warmly. Mako turns to the left and his smile widens as he looks at Asami and Amane. Both Asami and Ama smiling back at him. Korra runs forward and kisses him, with Asami being taken aback and Bolin startled by the hug.

Korra: Mako, I've missed you so much.

Bolin eyes Asami, who looks at Mako in with nothing, but Amane's eyes still held some anger after receiving the news about Y/N. Bolin eyes the situation awkwardly.

Bolin: Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you? Korra's back.

At Southern Water Tribe a battle between them and the North began. But Tonraq knew if he wanted to end this, he had to deal with his brother himself.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

{Start at 3: 28; End at 5:00}

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Unalaq: Now that I've defeated you, your daughter is next. Even Y/N won't be able to stop me. This is the end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.2K 24
Y/N is a fire bender who grew up in the Fire Nation. His parents are rich and influential, so y/n went to school with Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, and Zuko. A...
33K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.
2.8K 77 8
Y/n is the middle sibling to Mako and Bolin. Korra stumbles across their little family one night during Mako and Bolin's pro bending match. What adve...
2.8K 188 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...