Life of Troubles (TLOK)

Por GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... Mais

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤The Guide: Part 2♤

38 0 0
Por GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Nine:
The Guide
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Everyone was in awe when the spirit bunnies appeared. One got near Y/N but only a step away from him as he looked away from it until it snuggled on his face making him groan mentally at it.

Korra smiled at this as did everyone.

Kya: I knew it. Looks like she does know something about spiritual matters.

The dragonfly bunny spirits fly out of the temple, while Ikki and Meelo give chase.

Ikki: So cute!

Meelo: Bunnies!

Ikki: Come back!

Tenzin: How long have you been able to do this?

Jinora: I don't know. I guess I've always kind of had a connection with spirits.

A blue dragon-fly bunny got near Bumi and landed on his shoulder, making him laugh.

Bumi: I think this one likes me.

Korra: Are they here to help?

The spirits descend beneath the cliffside showing the way to help Korra.

Jinora: I think they want you to go down there.

Tenzin: I don't know. The spiritual energy is historically strongest near the temple.

Y/N: No offense, but I'm guessing the spirits have actually been to the Spirit World, so I'm gonna follow them.

Bumi: If we need to go to the Tenzin World, we'll call you.

{I'm going to skip this part; Sorry}

In Varrick's office which is glowing orange. The door opens and the two bodyguards shove Mako in. It shows Varrick and the floor which is covered with burning coal.

Varrick: I hear you've got some ideas. You wanna tell me about them?

Mako: Go ahead. Torture me all you want. I'm not gonna talk.

Varrick: Torture? The only thing I want to torture is this pesky foot fungus.

He shows his infected foot and screams in pain as he walks through the coal.

Varrick: Ah! Eee! Ooh! The burning means it's working.

The bodyguards leave upon receiving a look from Varrick.

Varrick: I heard you've been investigating the recent attacks on my ships, and I think you know that I know that you know, you know?

Mako: Know what?

Varrick: That the world is a dangerous place, and that's exactly why I want to offer you a job on my security force.

Mako: I have a job.

Varrick: We need you. Me, Asami, Bolin, Amane. We're all in the same team here. We want you to join us. You wouldn't want anything to happen to Asami, would you? I mean, I heard you and her were kind of, uh, an item again. Or what about your brother?

Mako: I'm not with Asami, she's with Y/N's brother supposedly. Just what are you saying?

In a slightly threatening tone he continues about what could happen and what could not happen without him.

Mako: Thanks for your concern, but the answer is no.

Mako leaves, while Varrick returns to walking on the hot coal.

Still at the Eastern Air Temple, where Korra, Tenzin, Kya, Y/N Bumi and Jinora are riding atop Oogi while following the dragonfly bunny spirits.

Bumi: Oh, you are just so cute. I'm going to name you Bum-Ju. It's short for "Bumi Junior". Don't you think he looks like me?

Tenzin: The resemblance is uncanny.

Tenzin answered without looking back at him. This however made Jinora sad as she sat next to her aunt.

Jinora: I think Dad's mad at me.

Hearing the sadness in her voice, Kya consoled her.

Kya: Your father's not mad. His pride's just a little bruised since he isn't able to see spirits like you.

Y/N: I agree. You just have a lucky gift like me. Differently obviously or like Korra in a way.

Jinora: Thanks but Korra's the lucky one. You actually got to meet the first Avatar. I know about a lot of Avatars, but I don't know anything about him. Is it even him? Or is it her?

Korra: It's him, Avatar Wan. He was amazing. I saw how he became the first Avatar by fusing with Raava, the Spirit of Light. But there was this woman and she— she was something different.

This got Y/N's attention. If she met the first avatar in her point of view then he got to his in his point of view.

Jinora: The Avatar is part spirit? Of course! Just like the statues.

Kya: What statues?

Jinora: When we were at the Southern Air Temple, I was drawn to this old carving. I couldn't figure out what it was until now. It was the first Avatar. And you said another one. Then the statue I saw was behind the first avatar.

Y/N: Behind the avatar? Not beside? When did this happen?

Jinora: During the solstice.

Y/N: Wasn't that the day where you opened the portal, Korra?

Korra and Jinora: Whoa.

Oogi then lands on the ground.

Bumi: We're here!

Tenzin: Are you sure these spirits are leading us into the right place?

Bumi Of course! I trust Bum-Ju with my life.

{I'm going to skip a bit again: I'm sorry}

Seeing the dark spirits emerge they took cover until Y/N came up with an idea. Risky but it was worth trying.

Y/N: I have an idea.

Korra: What?

Y/N didn't answer as he went back to the middle of the circle letting the spirits come back making Korra worry but it soon faded seeing what happened.

Y/N let his hand reach out making one dark bat spirit land while the others circled him.

Y/N: Please... let us in and let me help you... again.

Everyone was in awe as the spirits began to change color into their natural ones and flew away in peace. The one spirit stayed on his hand but Y/N let him fly again.

Y/N: Go in peace... I'll return one day, Zhuu...

An odd name but yet in correspondence and flew with the others.

Korra: How did you do that?

Y/N: I guess... I have a natural connection with spirits too? They'll leave us alone. Now let's cleanse this place.

{Republic City}

Outside Mako's apartment, Mako is looking through multiple documents when a knock on the door is heard. Mako opens the door to see Amane waiting outside with a smile.

Amane: Hey, hope you don't mind me here

Mako stepped to the side letting Amane in before questioning him.

Mako: Did you come by to tell me how paranoid I am?

Amane placed his hands inside the pockets of his pants as he stared at Mako.

Amane: No. I just wanted to come by to make sure you're okay. You seemed so agitated earlier.

Mako: I'm fine.

Amane: No, you're not. Maybe you need a night off. Why don't we go get some dinner?

Mako: No, thanks. I'm a little busy.

Amane: Too busy to eat? Why don't we go get some noodles? I heard they're really good there.

Mako: Maybe I do need to get my mind off things. And to tell you things as well.

Just then the door was banging, and a familiar voice caught Mako's attention.

Lu: Police!

Mako opens the door, revealing him to be with Chief Lin Beifong and Gang.

Lu: Hey, Mako. Hope we didn't interrupt you two lovebirds.

Amane: Don't say that to us. I'm not with him.

Mako: What's going on?

Lu: We busted some Triple Threats who said you hired them for a job.

Gang opens a wardrobe to see if he finds any suspicious evidence.

Mako: All right. It's true. We were trying to figure out who stole Asami's stuff, so we hired them for a sting operation. I'm sorry for going behind your back.

Gang closes the wardrobe, while Lu opens a shelf. Amane looked at them glaring at them.

Lin: According to the Triple Threats, you did more than that. They said you helped them steal a warehouse full of Future Industries property.

Amane: What! What makes you think that this guy would do that to Asami!

Amane and Mako were both in disbelief at this stupid assumption given by criminals.

Mako: You're gonna believe a bunch of criminals?

Lin: I have to follow up on a lead.

Lu: Well, looky what I found: cash...

Lu reaches into the bag pulling out explosives.

Lu: And these.

Lin: What are you doing with explosives, Mako?

Mako: I don't know where those came from.

Gang got handcuffs to arrest Mako but was put to stop when a hand grabbed his wrist, making him wince at the pain.

Amane: I'll chop off your hands if you dare touch him. Mako's innocent and you know that Lin. This isn't like him.

Gang: Yeah. Should've known you'd hook up with your old pals. Once a Triple Threat, always a Triple Threat.

Amane: That's it—

Lu intercepted both men.

Lu: Sorry to break the news to you, sweetie, but your brother's boyfriend is just a crooked cop. That sting operation was just a way to lure you away from your warehouse.

Gang got his wrist away while Lu arrested him, but Mako stopped him.

Mako: Enough Amane, you're going to get arrested too. If anything, talk to Varrick. He set me up to hurt Asami. Talk to him!

Gang: Yeah, it's Varrick's fault. Varrick. Varrick.

{Eastern Temple}

Tenzin is meditating in the circle, while everyone is waiting around a bonfire.

Bumi got a long stick and began to poke but this only irritated the man himself.

Bumi: You in the Spirit World yet?

Tenzin: No, I am not,

He then airbends the stick away; annoyed.

Tenzin: And stop bugging me.

Kya: It's okay, Tenzin. Maybe you weren't meant to guide Korra into the Spirit World.

In a denial he yelled lightly.

Tenzin: No! Just give me some time.

Kya: Stop being so stubborn. It's not your destiny. I think Jinora was meant to guide the Avatar.

Tenzin got up and turned to Kya telling them he was ready and not Jinora.

Y/N: If that were true, we wouldn't be wasting this much time! You have to admit that Jinora is supposed to guide Korra. Not you.

Tenzin stayed silent hearing what the jet black-haired boy then looked down to see his daughter.

Jinora: Y/N is right. I can guide Korra into the Spirit World. I'll be alright.

Looking at his two older siblings that were giving him reassurance he finally agreed.

Tenzin: Perhaps I will never have the connections with spirits like I always wanted ... like my father wanted me to have.

Jinora: It's okay, Daddy.

Tenzin: I'm proud of you. Go. Close the portal. We'll wait here and keep your bodies safe till you return.

Korra: We'll be alright.

Y/N: I'm coming along but I promise, I'll keep them safe Tenzin.

Y/N, Korra, and Jinora meditate, while Bumi, Kya and Tenzin watch on. Korra's eyes begin to glow while Y/N and Jinora's eyes stay close til they've been transported to the Spirit World.

Korra: The Spirit World.

With Unalaq, he was standing in front of Vaatu.

Unalaq: The Avatar is dead, and we cannot open the Northern portal. I have failed you, Vaatu.

Vaatu: You have not failed me— yet. The Avatar still lives.

Vaatu answered but gave nothing more than that without calling Y/N's name.

Unalaq: How do you know?

Vaatu: Even though my connection to Raava was severed, I can still feel her presence.

Unalaq: I'll find her.

Vaatu: The Avatar will find you. She has just entered the Spirit World.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86.1K 2.2K 24
Y/N is a fire bender who grew up in the Fire Nation. His parents are rich and influential, so y/n went to school with Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, and Zuko. A...
58.2K 1.4K 52
∞ Y/n and Korra are best friends! And have been for many years, until life changes and y/n leaves, they eventually meet again but it's different, how...
178K 8.8K 85
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...