Rwby:Multiverse Reaction

By Reshiram997

As Team Rwby and Qrow found out about Ozpin's secret as they were knocked out and brought in by a Person name... More

Arrival To The Theater
Thus Spoke Apocalypse
''Super Karna'' vs ''The Final Dark God'' Arjuna Alter
INTERMISSON 1
Yuta Okkotsu vs Suguru Geto
Myriad Celestia Trailer: Fables About the Stars Part 1
Silver Wolf Trailer - Got a Date? | Honkai Star Rail
Intermission #2
Teyvat Chapter Storyline Preview: Travail | Genshin Impact
Fate/Grand Order Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot Prologue P.1

Animated Short: A Flash | Honkai Star Rail

2.6K 28 28
By Reshiram997

"Now before we start this universe viewing this universe is the same from Otto and Salem that we watched before but here's the kicker it takes place in a different universe/worlds as well due to the imaginary tree" Razor explained "So today there will be lots of worlds and factions as well in the mix and also many versions of the same people but different names and personalities that this universe has recorded so far in my records." As Razor put done his notebook and phone of info he got.

As Neo then raised a wooden sign that said "So almost all of us are gonna be shown in the universe" as Neo tilted her head with a question mark on top of her head.

Razor then nodded as he already foreseen some of them in this universe as he looked at Blake and thought of Acheron or a Genius Hacker and then at Roman and thought about a certain fool.

"So this would also be sad right not like anything is gonna happen to any of us in this universe right?" Oscar said as Razor looked at him as Razor had a memory walk as he thought of Tingyun and Firefly "Yeah....Definitely....wholesome." Razor said numbly

"You said different worlds that means..."Emerald said as she thought about different worlds as in people to see and new cultures as Razor knew her thoughts and nodded "Yes as in we get to see different cultures and how other worlds operate and just to be clear...don't expect everyone to be nice." Razor said cryptically.

"Are they any gods in this universe as you said it's different right." Ozpin asked as Razor like what Ozpin was thinking "Yes there are gods and they are called The Aeons they are some like "The Aeon Of The Hunt, and the Aeon Of Abundance and let's just say those two Aeons don't like each other and The Aeon of the Hunt is Hunting the Abundance." Razor informed Ozpin and the rest

As this shocked Ozpin even Salem as two god like being fighting each other sure the god of light and darkness are fighting each other but they are siblings, but for a god wanting to kill another god that not a relative.

"So kid what your saying is other Aeon's are going to fight each other to the death just strong are these so called Aeon's?" Qrow asked as he wanted to know if the Aeon's are stronger then the Brother Gods as Razor then informed them something shocking " I don't know how strong they are not even other watchers and readers know how strong they are in terms of power, but abilities yeah a lot of destruction." 

"Anyways let's talk about that later in the next viewing as it will be explained there by a special guest now let's watch this viewing." Razor said as he clicked unpaused on his remote as the theater screen started.

"Hoyoverse Presents..."

"Hoyoverse? I thought it was different not Hoyoverse?" Yang asked as Razor then decided to explain that confusion "It's due to wanting to expand more then just gaming as the company was launching really good did to a certain game with a talking emergency food" Razor said

"Talking emergency foo-" as Blake was cut off when the screen continued.

"As cold wind was being blown as the screen shows a different place that shows a building heavily destroyed in the air and floating as soft music was being played across the theater as the screen moved back as it showed cold air being visible and a Ice sword showing the broke buildings reflection as the cold air was shown to the human eye and it also showed four human ice statues.

"If cold air is being show then that means the temperature there is below 45 degrees or maybe even lower...wait are those real people in the ice?" Ironwood thought as he had a bad feeling about those statues and even the ice sword was it magic or something else.

"A place that can be destroyed heavily like that is a battlefield made for destruction and one that didn't care about the casualties in process and also the people in ice like like soldiers." Qrow thought as he didn't like the feeling his gut was telling him.

"Why...Why am I feeling scared...not like I'm going to die feeling it's more like...I'm gonna lose something again." Jaune thought.

"As another Ice sword was shown this time was being held by a women that had long red hair as a man was walking towards her as he had a sword staff in his hand as it shows it was Jaune who had long hair tied with a red ribbon as had a determine and passive face as the screen changed as it shows Jaune's back as he's facing the women as the screen shows....Pyrrha who had red eye's as Jaune had a conflicted emotions as Pyrrha had a blank stare at Jaune."

"P-Pyrrha...No way...I.I can't fight her!" Jaune yelled out as he was shocked and also hurt as this version of him is going to fight Pyrrha of all people and why him."

As both Nora and Ren had a conflicted stare at each other as they don't want to see their own team fight each other at all and they know how much Pyrrha loved Jaune if she saw this she would have been heart broken.

"Pyrrha...I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to save you from Cinder." Ruby said softly as Yang heard this and put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Oh the invincible girl is alive in this one and is going to fight the weakest student of Beacon academy how sad~" Cinder said as she was smirking adding to Jaune rage towards her

"Well this is gonna be a massacre for the blonde am I'm here for it!" Mercury said as he grabbed himself popcorn while Emerald rolled her eye's Mercury.

"Ms. Nikos...It's my fault you died if only I didn't pressure you into being the Fall Maiden and prepared you more." Ozpin thought as he looked at the reflection of his mug."

"As A flashback was shown as Pyrrha who was talking "Heed this oath: As Clouds that cover the heavens...will the knights protect...The Xainzhou." Draw! as Pyrrha drew her sword out and raised it up above a young Jaune who had a normal sword as young Jaune had a determine face "Yes, Master!" as Jaune drew his sword out as it transitions to his sword staff then both voices of Jaune and Pyrrha spoke as Jaune was moving his sword staff towards Pyrrha pointing it at her. "As Clouds that cover the heavens...Will the knights protect...The Xainzhou!" Jaune was the solo person going to fight as in the background the other knights were frozen solid.

"So I was Pyrrha's student...isn't that the irony she trained me at Beacon while in this universe she trained me when I was little." Jaune laughed in a dry tone as Velvet was concerned for Jaune as she held his hand.

"Ren I don't think I want to watch this at all I don't want to see our team fight at all like this.." Nora said softly

As Ren was going to agree as Razor stopped him and looked at Nora "It's best to watch this Nora as no matter how bad it looks you have to experience this after all that Jaune has to fight her by himself and she was his master." Razor said as Nora then nodded as she decided to watch till the end for her team and mostly Pyrrha.

"They really are like soldiers I wonder how dedicated they are towards this Xainzhou?" Winter thought. as Ironwood thought the same and even their saying to protect the Xainzhou was it just a saying or did they really mean it till their death's.

"As Pyrrha looked at Jaune then quickly moved at rapid speed as Jaune was shocked at her speed as he blocked Pyrrha's rapid attacks as fast as he could as both Pyrrha and Jaune's weapons clashed as sparks went flying due to the clash as Jaune let out a roar as Jaune had another flashback when Pyrrha was training him when he was little out in the sun as she was watching "Hold firm! A Cloud Knight must never let slip their weapon, nor let slacken in their form!" as young Jaune gasped for air "Yes Master!" as he kept swinging his sword as the flashback ended as it went back to the fight as smoke was in the air as Pyrrha took advantage and caught Jaune off guard as he took a steps back."

"Jaune! please be careful and you can't lose focus!" Velvet yelled out worriedly as she then blushed that she screamed out loud.

"T-Thank you Velvet I need that confidence." as Jaune then kept repeating the things this Pyrrha was telling him as when he get's back to remnant he will train harder then ever and never slacken in his form.

"She's a great teacher to be able to teach the kid about form and even in the sun when he young is great discipline the only catch is not many can tolerate the harsh training, and also how strong is the girl if she that fast?"

"That girl she is fast and on time if anything she's barley using full strength from what I can tell she hasn't shown her abilities yet either." Maria thought

"If I fought her with my semblance Numbing Agent it wouldn't last long that girl is fast on her strikes and I would barley land anything or maybe nothing." Hazel thought as this version was way to strong.

"I want to fight her and see how strong she really is hehe" Tyrion laughed

"As Jaune was able to get his footing back as he grabbed his sword staff and thrust forward towards Pyrrha and twirl his weapon as Pyrrha did the same as they both were clashing weapons as more sparks were flying as Pyrrha wasn't breaking a sweat as Jaune again twirled his weapon and tried to thrust it to Pyrrha as Pyrrha gracefully dodged it as Jaune was shocked as his eye's were on Pyrrha as she almost stabbed Jaune in the face but missed as Jaune saw his reflection on Pyrrha's sword as he looked shocked in it as flames were appearing as Jaune had another flashback."

"Amazing they are almost on level but at the same time not." Blake said as she was in so much awe on Pyrrha's swordsmanship as Weiss nodded numbly as well they were amazed at this fight.

"They haven't used their abilities yet and they are already at that speed with no doubt they have already surpassed our world and this fight is almost over" Ozpin said

"I can't believe this Pyrrha is so strong she is in a whole other level." Ren said as he was wide eyed.

"Please...don't do it....at least try to find a way to save her." Jaune had thought in his mind and pleaded as he didn't want Pyrrha to die again and this time he didn't want to see it happen with his own hands.

"As a mutated person  had a spear and had a symbol behind him as one of his eye's was glowing red as his body was shaking then it shows Jaune a bit more older as he was confused and concerned "Master...He doesn't recognize us..." as Pyrrha walked slowly forward as she drew her sword out "So it is with mara-struck." as the mutated soldier quickly tried to attack Jaune as Jaune let out a gasp as the mutated soldier was taken out quickly by Pyrrha "To become stricken with mara is to be a long-life species. If I too become stricken in times hereafter, you must not hold back. as Jaune had a conflicted gaze but answered "Yes...master..."

"So that version of me already knew what he had to do." Jaune was so...bitter at that as no matter what he does he will either lose Pyrrha or and a close call was Weiss during Haven Academy...will he lose someone else the next time he fights...as Jaune looked at velvet then back at the screen.

"He was given a order by his master and the kid also seemed he didn't want to do it I wonder how much he prepared for this." Qrow said as he also had his fare share of seeing other huntsman and huntresses die in the line of duty.

"Jaune..." Weiss said with a frown as she didn't want to see the blonde suffer anymore then he already is. as Razor knew what she was thinking as he sweat dropped as he knew what happened to Jaune in Vol 8 and 9.

"Razor what is Mara-Stuck and where did it come from?" Ozpin asked as he heard Pyrrha say it was the mara-struck that was inside the soldier. as Razor sighed "Alright I answer this and I'll tell you more after the viewing so let's start Yaoshi the Aeon of Abundance had once bestowed the ambrosial arbor upon the people of the Xianzhou Luofu, who ate its fruits and thus gained immortality which will be a draw back and turn them to beasts."

"Immortality! but that's impossible to give such a thing freely!" Salem said as Razor nodded it's impossible without a drawback "That's the thing that Aeon is something else and it caused many things to go wrong in the Xianzhou one being what happened to Pyrrha." Razor informed as Neo looked at Roman who was in thought.

as the rest absorbed this info as the screen was beginning to resume as they will ask questions after.

" As it shows a dark place with Pyrrha breathing roughly as she holds her right arm as voices were talking at the same time "No sense of time, humanity waning...a serious case. You should leave, Jaune. Pyrrha is already-" as Pyrrha let out a cry as the area around Pyrrha turned into ice as ice swords came out as this woke up Jaune as he gasped as he looked up to see Pyrrha ready to swing as she released a series of swings with ice that blew Jaune far away as Jaune got back on his feet as the screen showed that Pyrrha's attack slashed the building in half as it fell as dust was blowing into the battlefield as the sounds of heels clicking as it was Pyrrha who was walking towards Jaune while the screen transitioned to Jaune who had a sorrow look as he closed his eyes as he contemplated his final move as he had no other choice as he looked up determined on his choice."

"This is it he made his choice and he is gonna have to do it for himself and Pyrrha's wish" Coco said softly

"P-Pyrrha...I'm sorry..." as Jaune was reliving the moment during the fall of beacon when Pyrrha threw him in the locker and closed it and launched him away as she went to fight Cinder as he then felt a hug as he saw Velvet hugging him "Stop doing that...she made her choice for you and for the rest of your team she wouldn't have wanted you to be sad." Velvet said softly

"This is it the final attack hopefully nothing bad happens to Jaune." Ruby said softly as she already knew there was nothing they can do and Pyrrha wanted this so it's her wish to go out.

"As Jaune held on to his sword staff as yellow aura was coming off Jaune as he got up "Farewell...Master" as behind Jaune was the Lightning Lord "Your gift of instruction...I repay in this strike!" as Jaune swing his Sword Staff as the Lightning Lord followed to attack Pyrrha as the camera showed the sky with two bright stars as Jaune let out a roar as he grit his teeth as Pyrrha saw the lightning Lord coming but did not to defend herself as the attack was coming as she let out a smile that Jaune did what she asked him to do as the light took her fully as the screen changed into a beautiful sunny sky as a person was counting while swinging his sword as Jaune was keeping watch near "9996, 9997, 9998,9999,10,000!" as Jaune then spoke "A Cloud Knight must never let slip their weapon, nor let slacken their form...though you'll have to grow taller before the Knights will have you." as the kid turned around as it turned out to be Adrian Cotta-Arc 

"It's Adrian! that's my student!" Jaune yelled out in surprise. as Razor nodded " you took him in a student and he is Youngest lieutenant in the history of The Cloud Knights while in this universe your not his uncle or anything as Jaune was surprised on how Adrian grew and also shocked that he is not Adrian's uncle in that universe.

"He looks so cute!!" Weiss yelled out as everyone looked at her as Weiss blushed red "What! he looks adorable!" 

"Well....okay that happened never thought I would see Weiss like that ever." Blake said as Yang nodded.

"I wanna be just like you, General! I wanna be a famous Xianzhou legend!" as Jaune chuckled softly "You do? it is a difficult road." as Adrian put down his sword "But that's the road you took, right, general? as Jaune didn't answer Adrian's question as the wind blow as soft music played as Jaune looked fondly at Adrian "Seeing as you're so full of fighting spirit..." as Adrian's eye's shine "Yeah! I won't hold back!" as both take a stance as the screen turned black as it show the logo.

"He's a Legend! are you kidding me! "Mercury yelled out as he dropped his popcorn on the floor due to shock as Emerald was also in shock at the turn of events. 

"The weakest in Beacon...is a legend in this one...how troublesome. "Cinder thought as she realized how much trouble that Arc was.

"You really will be a good teacher Jaune and your also a General at that!" Nora said as she was happy for her Fearless leader as Ren also nodded "You really are capable of being a good teacher Jaune I can tell you will be.

"Guy's I don't think I can-" as a finger was on his mouth as it was Velvet's "Stop saying that Razor said we have the potential to be like them in terms of skill and we can learn from them...I haven't seen myself yet nor Coco , but you seen yourself fighting like that it's amazing so stop doubting yourself." As the rest of team RWBY and the rest of JNR even Oscar nodded as Jaune softly smiled at the support.

"Now with that finished any questions you like to ask?" Razor said as Roman raised his hand as Razor raised an eyebrow and nodded at Roman to ask " You said that the Aeon Of Abundance gifted them immortality without any worries but was the Xianzhou want immortality." Razor was wide eyed at this question as he smiled.

"The Xianzhou wanted immortality and they also just assumed there would be no complications they had to account for when they asked Yaoshi for immortality but there's also a meaning towards it as not everything can live forever." Razor explained

"How many Aeon's are out there in that universe?" Cinder asked as she was curious about how many are known. "Well they are about 18 known Aeon's and many are alive and kicking and while some are known many of them don't care about humans and sense them but ignore them." Razor informed

"Are we gonna know more about them?" Maria asked as Razor smiled "Of course the next viewing is about the Aeon's and their paths after that we will get to know the Astral Express Members!" Razor said happily

"Are we also going to know more info about the Xianzhou or was it a one time thing?" Neo wrote on her wooden sign as Razor thought about it for a minute "We will get to know more about the Xianzhou later down the line that's a promise now any other questions."

No one raised their hands as Razor then nodded as he grabbed the remote and clicked the next button as the next viewing was about to begin.

NOW SHOWING: Myriad Celestia Trailer: Fables About the Stars Part 1 | Honkai: Star Rail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 61 7
After Goku's victory over Omega Shenron, a twist of fate transports him to the enchanting universe of Date a Live. He expected to fight powerful peop...
237K 14.9K 43
โSo we've got Messrs Padfoot, Prongs, Moony and Wormtail ... and Madam Despa-three-toe. What the fuck, Exie, WHY?!โž โMy Animagus is a three-toed slot...
33.8K 957 11
A small side project that I had in mind since I made Danmachi Grand Order.
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...