Aarushi :The Runaway Bride

By Isel_02

1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging i... More

Leads
Dedication
1st Prologue
2nd Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

19.3K 1.1K 86
By Isel_02

**YUVRAJ**

My Bacha slept in the car while sitting in my lap. I took her into the room, As I gently laid her down in the comfort of bed, her hand reached out and found mine, drawing it close to her head. In that tender moment, as her soft breath brushed against my hand, she uttered words that pierced through the veil of sleep "Mujhe chhod kar mat jao Raj, don't leave me."

Time seemed to stand still as those simple words hung in the air. "Never in my wildest nightmare Bacha," I whispered, my voice barely above a murmur. I gently removed the strands of hair from her face And so, I stayed by her side for a few minutes, watching over her as she slept. I kissed her forehead and removed my hand.

My eyes moved to find that Fucker Minnie who was lying on the sofa. I don't like that fucker around my bacha for a second but now I have to go to finish some important business so I placed him beside my bacha so she doesn't feel alone.

I came out of the house where Khanna was waiting for me. He saw me coming towards him so he opened the car's door and I sat inside.

Khanna is the one whom I can trust with all my illegal works, my dadu appointed him as my bodyguard when I was 16 . He is my bodyguard in front of the world and family but in the dark world he does all the illegal work for me.

"Khanna, that little girl who met Aarushi outside the hospital, did you find out about that girl's parents?" I asked him while sitting in the car.

"Sir,that girl was lying that her parents were alive and fine, when we caught her parents, we came to know that the girl is a child actor. Someone gave money to her parents for this act" Khanna informed me and forwarded me an Ipad in which he captured that girl picture with her parents

When this accident happened I messaged him to pick that girl from the hospital and find out about her parents.

"Sent that girl's entire family to AYD and told them to torture her father and mother so much that they scream every time they inhale and exhale, their souls want to leave this world but they don't get permission to leave " I ordered him and his expression changed into sympathy for a second and then he came back to his normal face.

I'm an innocent man but in front of the world and my family except Devyan and Adriel, I'm a man who can kill and torture ruthlessly but when someone tries to put their nose in my business just to protect my belongings, I always protect what's mine and no matter how many lives it takes to keep my things secure.

We reached the warehouse, I wore my mask, cap and gloves in my hands so no one could recognise me. I stepped out of the car and saw Adriel's bike was parked there."Ohh, this asshole arrived earlier than me, interesting".

"Finally you arrived, You keep teaching me about punctuality and you yourself are late" Adriel was sitting on the chair, his legs were criss-crossed and hands were folded on his chest.His hair was all set and he was also well dressed like he was going to some party.

I rolled my eyes "Forget my punctuality, you tell me It is 03:45 in the night and you are walking around dressed up as if you are going to a party or whether you have finished your work",

"It is important to look fashionable, you can also be the last person in someone's life whom they see, so before they die, they want to see someone hot and dashing" he winked at me"Don't ask me, wait for a few hours and you will find out by yourself" it was clear from his words that he finished his business.

"It's four o'clock in the morning, let's go and take care of a special guest, I have to return home before Aarushi wakes up" I said and we both moved towards the upstairs.

As soon as we reached inside the room, "Leave me" a woman in her forties screamed. "Leave you, but we both came to take care of you, you are our guest" Adriel mocked her and her eyes started scanning us.

"Just one question Mam, Answer me " he raised his one finger "Would you like to drink cold water or hot water?". That woman looked at us and then said"C...col....cold".

"Khanna asked someone to bring cold water for Mam and told them to bring more. '' I told him and he called, I pulled a chair from her side and sat in front of her while Adriel just sat on the arm of the chair.

I was watching Aarushi sleeping peacefully through the cameras which I had fitted in my room, "Aaaaahhhhhhh" that lady screamed when my men poured some bucket of boiled water over her.

"Aaaaahhhh, m..y ski.....n is b....,urn.....ing" She started screaming

"Ohh Khanna, what you did boy, Mam said she wanted cold water but told them to bring hot water, not fair, call them and ask them to bring cold water" Adriel said dramatically while my eyes were fixed on the phone.

Between 2 minutes they poured chilled water on her "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, it...'s pai.... paining" she stammered. I went near her and lowered myself at her distance.

"You are screaming mam, is it painful? '' I looked into her eyes, she lowered her eyes and nodded. My hand automatically grabbed her hair "exactly like this my wife was screaming when you called her that night" I pulled her hair.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I left her hair "this is just starting mam, I will make you scream until you lose your voice" her eyes were full of fear when she looked at me and I love this fear for me to see in people's eyes.

"Yuvraj, you know when I was kid, I wanted to become a dentist, I really wanted to see every tooth of our mouth, I also have extraction forceps (used to extract teeth) " Adriel took out that instrument from his pocket.

"No problem , today we have Mam with us and also you have that instrument. So basically you have a chance to fulfil your childhood dream, go ahead " I said and stepped aside.

My man opened her hands which were tied in a chair and made her sit on the floor, "Please I'm begging from you, don't do this" she said but Adriel sat in front of her on his knees, held her jaw tightly and due to pain she opened her mouth.

He put that thing inside her mouth and pulled it with force that her tooth came out of her with some blood "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh nnnnn.....oooooooooo" she screamed while a little amount of blood where dropping out of her mouth.

"What the hell did you do ?" I yelled at him and everyone looked towards me "What I did" he raised his one eyebrow. "Look" I pointed towards my shirt where I got some stain of her blood. " Huhh, no need to worry, I have some extra clothes here, took a bath before leave" he focused

"Answer my one question, who ordered you to call her at that night and told her that she was in the coma and she knew everything"I asked her but she didn't said anything "just fucking answer my question " I clutched her neck .

".....I....g..ot...a...cal....l.." she was uttering but Adriel interrupted in the middle "Bastard, leave her neck then she will be able to tell you" Adriel freed her neck from my grip.

That lady coughed but after that didn't take a sec "I got a call from an unknown number and a lady asked me to do this, and also she transferred 50 thousand rupees in my account" she looked at Adriel and said" I told you everything, please let me go".

"That's not possible, I promised my wife to not leave you then how can I do this, I can't break the promise I did to her" I stood and went my way towards the room to take a bath.

**AARUSHI**

I was standing in front of the window watching the sunrise and thinking about the darkness of my life,the dark truth or myth of my life. I don't remember, the incidents that happened to me in some days were not normal things for me.

Sometimes I get panic attacks but due to nightmares and some particular things which triggers me but nowadays these strange things happen to me, firstly that phone call and yesterday that little girl.

"Kaisa hai mera Bacha?" I knew his voice was this, but I didn't gather courage to face him, he wrapped his hands around me and placed a kiss on the side of my forehead. I didn't turn back to look at his face.

"You always call me Bacha, do you want me to call you Daddy too?" I asked and he pulled me closer as my back collided with his hard chest and whispered "you don't have to worry about this, I will give you a chance to call me Daddy soon".

I don't fucking wanted to but my cheeks turned red , shivers ran down through my spine at his words, this man literally don't have any kind of shame, "exactly this, only this crimson shade of red I like on your cheeks which comes due to me" his hot breaths were falling on my neck.

"By the way, where were you all night?" I don't care where he was? I just tried to change the topic of conversation , "There was some extra work related to some photoshoot, so Adriel and I were busy with that, we just finished our work and came here, let's go and sit with everyone.

"Hii Ru, how are you?" Adriel greeted me as I sat on the sofa and Yuvraj sat beside me "Yeah Ri, I'm fine" He called me Ru when we met first so I called him Ri "How is your life going ?"

"Did something happen?" Advit came with an apple and knife in his plate, "And why did you think so?" Yuvraj raised his eyebrow, "Buddy came here at this time, that's why I asked " his voice seem hang in his throat.

"Advit give me the knife and apple, I will show you how to cut this apple in star shape " I asked and he forwarded me the plate. "Be careful, don't hurt yourself " Yuvraj said and I nodded.

"Like dude, what do you think? I'm not a 7 year old girl who can get hurt by cutting an apple" I mumbled to myself "yeah you're not but you can" my subconscious said and next second it happened.

"Aahh" I hissed in pain when the tip of the knife touched my index finger instead of the apple. "I told you to do it carefully, what was the need to do? Your hand got hurt, " Yuvraj almost yelled and took my finger in hand "someone go and bring first-aid box quickly.

I saw servants running to bring just a first -aid box "relax it's just a cut not a big deal" I said "zip your mouth completely and don't utter a word from now " he shouted at me as if I'm a little kid.

"Where are you all dead? It's taking so much time to get a first-aid box, hurry up otherwise you all will lose your job today, there is so much blood coming out" he was panicking like I got into a major accident.

"Here, take it" Suman aunty forwarded him the first-aid box, she sat beside me squeezed my hand a little and said "iski baat kar bura mat manana, ye to bachpan se hi khooon se darta hai"

(Don't feel bad for his word, he has been afraid of blood since childhood).

Even before I said something Adriel interrupted "Ha janti bapko jata hai iske body mein junoon ki dagah nani bahta hai " what the fuck he said I didn't understand a single word of his sentence actually not only me one on understand and everyone looked at Yuvraj who was busy in bandaging a small cut"

When he noticed everyone's gaze on him, he glared at Adriel and said"abey oo angrez ki aulaad jab hindi nahi aati hai to bolta kyun hai", "what did he say?" I asked him, Yuvraj sighed "Adriel said haa aunty aapko pata hai iske body mein khoon ki jagah pani bahta hai.

(O son of English, when you don't know Hindi, why should you speak?)

(Yes aunty, you know water flows in his body instead of blood)

I wanted to laugh after knowing the real meaning of his words but I suppressed my laughter. I knew that if I laughed at his friend's words he wouldn't spare me.

"Adriel my kid go and freshen up in your room, after that we all will have our breakfast together" Suman Aunty said and he and Yuvraj both headed towards upstairs. "Advit, is there also a room for him? " I asked him,

"Yeah, Buddy is not related by blood with us but he is more than that , Chhoti maa and Chhote Paa treated him like his own child, he matters more than a friend for Devyan Bhai and Yuvi Bhai, and for me he is like my big brother and friend with me he is not strict like them " he told me.

Every day I learn a new thing about these people that I don't know and what else is left. I also made my way towards the kitchen .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it.
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 722 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
650K 13.4K 58
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...
120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
21.9K 1K 25
Book 7 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ I'm engaged, that means I belong to someone else but he doesn't understand that. His gun speaks...