Trolls: Band Together (AU Ver...

Da MasterClass60

When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a jo... Altro

Family Pasts
Let's Get Married
Brotherly Bitterness
A Motherly Spark
The Rise of Velvet and Veneer
Tracing Back to Your Roots
Painful Pasts
Long Roads and Paths Ahead
Strides Forward to the Goal
Sprucin' Up Reunions
Tensions and Pathways Aplenty
Emotional Fork in the Road
New Friends, Arrivals, and Apologies
Sibling Revelations
Frightful Flashbacks
Conflicting Crossroads
Turmoil in the Family
Familial Conversations
Tide of the Mother Part 1
Tide of the Mother Part 2
BroZone Rescue
Family Harmony
It Runs in the Family

It Takes Two

246 5 5
Da MasterClass60

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Meanwhile, over at the golf course, Poppy, who was about this close to having an existential crisis about everything she's known about her family life being almost a sham, was still reeling in shock at finding out that Viva, whom she just met, was her long-lost sister, whom she never even knew she had til today!

At the same time, Viva could see the shocked confusion on Poppy's face and quickly proclaimed, "Your sister, your..hermana," Viva exclaimed giddily, her feet stomping a bit at such a fast pace to show Viva's now overpouring ecstatic energy.

John Dory was jaw-dropped, his mouth agape to hear about his baby brother's girlfriend also having a relative, while Branch, eyes widened and his face riddled with surprise, commented a stunned "Woah." At the same time now, he was also just as surprised to realize that this meant...he was gonna practically be having 2 Poppys, with Poppy as his girlfriend and Viva as his future sister-in-law!

Tiny Diamond, who was now back in the baby harness, was taking all of this in and commented in disbelief, "Hey man, am I the only one without a long-lost sibling"?!

Poppy almost had a very hard time believing Viva, and gripped onto the older Pop Troll's face to get a closer look, exclaiming while she did so, "What do you mean, we're sisters? H-How could I have not known about you?! I can't believe Dad didn't tell me I have a sister"!

The more she looked, Poppy saw that a lot of her similarities could be seen amongst Viva: the easily molding smile, the glimmer in her eyes, the daring-yet-cheerful demeanor; it was all there! It truly was meant to be; Viva was, without question, Poppy's sister!

As Poppy let go of Viva, she mentioned, "That is..."

"So Dad," Poppy and Viva stated together in unison before both girls squealed excitedly together.

Back over in the forest, Melody was still passed out after fainting in shock. Slowly, she began to awaken, her eyes struggling to open up as her vision was blurry at first.

While she was waking up, she also heard some muffled voices talking.

"Look, y'all, ay think she's comin' back ta it," Buckaroo's muffled voice could be heard first.

"Give her some space; let her try to sit up," Essence's muffled voice was heard next.

"She's been out for 15 minutes," Barb's muffled voice was heard following that.

"Bro, she's waking up," Stereo's muffled voice came after that.

Soon, Melody was able to open her eyes completely, her vision becoming much clear, and aside from seeing the relieved look on her friends' faces, she also took notice that they were no longer in the forest anymore.

The Pop/Rock Mixed Troll looked around, and the first thing she saw was that she was now lying in a hammock inside someone's house. The room she was currently in looked like a gigantic art room, with canvases varying for some with paintings and others blank, waiting to be painted. There were also some sculptures, some already made and resembling animals and plants, and others looked unfinished. There was one culture that had a muscular Troll's body, but its head was missing, it had a chisel embedded in its neck, and there was a sticky note on its chest that read" Work: My Ex-Girlfriend Who's a Total Wee-atch". The room had a window to look out from, which was where the hammock was, the floor appeared to be made out of painted ceramic tiles, and there was a set of stairs that led to another floor upstairs.

Melody looked around anxiously, saying out loud, "Ah! W-Where am I"?!

"Easy, Mel, it's ok," Aggie told her best friend reassuringly, saying, "We're in Lizzy's house."

"Lizzy's...house," Melody asked in confusion.

"Note: after you fainted, Lizzy picked you up and offered to bring you over to Mixed City so you could wake up somewhere where we wouldn't risk ourselves getting into danger," Laguna explained.

"She brought you into her house and laid you here, and we've been waiting here ever since," Dante added on, mentioning, "She went upstairs to go get something she wished to show us."

Melody placed a hand on her forehead while saying, "Ah, gotcha. Man, I just had the weirdest dream, I dreamt that we were all back in the forest, and Lizzy tells me that she's my big sister," before asking as she chuckled, "Isn't that crazy"?

The group all looked at one another in confusion, with Trollex being the first to speak up, saying, "Uh, Mel, that wasn't a dream; that's what happened few minutes ago."

"Before you fainted in shock after hearing the news," Quincy added on.

Melody's chuckle stopped abruptly and her face grew perplexed, asking her friends, "Wait, for real? Like, you guys are not joshing with me"?

"100% ain't joshing ya, Melly; Lizzy's your sister," Val replied, placing a comforting hand on Melody's back.

Melody could feel the shock overwhelm her again, commenting while resisting the urge to faint, "Catch me, Val; I feel like I'm gonna faint again."

"Don't faint now, Mel; Lizzy's comin' down in ay sec with ayy photo album ta show some pictures," Delta quickly responded, her comment making the Pop/Rock Mixed Troll sit back upright, climbing out of the hammock.

On cue, Lizzy came walking down the stairs, holding a dark green photo album book in her hands, asking the group, "Hey, has Melody woken up yet"?

"You tell me; I'm either awake or just sleepwalking with my eyes open," Melody retorted back jokingly, earning a chuckle from the Pop/Techno Mixed Troll.

Lizzy then approached the Trolls, showing them the photo album while saying, "I know that you are probably feeling a little doubtful about me revealing that we're related, so I found something to confirm that it is true."

She then opened the photo album, making sure that everyone could get a clear view of the pictures inside, as the Trolls all got to see the different pictures.

One of the photos had a picture of the day that Lizzy hatched out of her egg; it showed her a baby, sitting up, still in the egg, but the top half of it already broken off and was on her head, like a little hat, and her tailfins were sticking out, broken free from the bottom half of the egg.

Another picture had a photo of Lizzy when she was a little older, about 4 years old, and standing behind her was a pair of Mixed Trolls, presumably the parents.

One of them was a male Rock/Country Troll with dark red skin, four hooved legs, jagged Rock ears that had silver horseshoe earring piercings, blue eyes, a pink, bright purple hair with dark purple highlights that cascaded down like a mullet,, and he had a matching purple horsetail. He wore a white polo shirt, with one of the sleeves ripped off, and brown overalls with silver snaps, and on his hands were black fingerless gloves.

The other one was a female Pop/Techno Troll who had light blue skin, pink optic fiber-like hair that was up in a long braid that went down her back, purple eyes, pink pixilated freckles on her cheek, and matching pink pixilated patterns on her tailfins, each with 3 gold dots on the ends of her fins. On her arm, she also had bright blue-and-gold armband patterns and a yellow pixilated heart that peeked through her outfit. She wore a beautiful red dress with pink flower patterns on it, and purple sneakers. But the most shocking thing about the picture was that in her arms, she was holding an egg, the same egg that was in Melody's picture of her egg.

"Look, yo; the egg in the picture matches the one in Mel's picture," Synth pointed out as he spotted the egg that the adult female Mixed Troll was holding, to which earned some surprised looks and shocked gasps as a result.

Melody quickly looked through her pocket to try and find the picture she had earlier; Aggie handed it to her, saying, "Here ya go; it fell after Lizzy dropped it."

"Thanks, Aggs," Melody replied with a grateful smile before she compared her picture to that of the photo in the album. To her shock, it was an absolute perfect match.

"Oh...my...Troll," Melody muttered under her breath before saying out loud, "It's really true...that's my egg. Does that mean those two behind you in that photo are..."

Lizzy nodded, saying, "That's mom and dad you're looking at; this picture was taken the day after you were born, weeks before your egg...vanished."

"Holy smokes," Val commented in disbelief, saying, "I can see where you get your Rock roots from, Melly."

"Ayn' your Pop roots too; ay mean, your mom is ayy gorgeous woman," Holly commented.

"So that's how you have highlights., yo; it's from your father's side, but the pink is from your mom's side," Stereo stated in amazement.

"Dude, your dad is so rocking," Barb commented while raising the Rock hand sign up.

"It's easy to see how you got the best from both parents, baby," Low-Note Jones mentioned with a chuckle.

"What a splendid revelation to see your biological relatives," Trollzart added happily.

Melody placed the picture of her egg away before facing Lizzy, who placed the photo album into her hair, saying, "So, this really means that you and I are really...sisters."

"Yep," Lizzy confirmed with a nod before saying, "I almost didn't see it myself at first until I saw that photo of your egg, and it all just clicked and..." but no more words could be said as the Pop/Techno Mixed Troll became overwhelmed with emotion, pulling Melody into a hug while saying, a few tears spilling from her eyes, "I've missed you so much. You have no idea how worried I've been for so many years, hoping you were ok."

Melody beamed happily and reciprocated the hug, saying, "Even though we only just met, I feel the same way...sis."

"Awww," everyone said in awe, touched emotionally by the sweet, heartwarming feeling of family reuniting.

'Yo, that is a healthy expression of love and affection right there, bro," Synth said with a sniffle and a happy smile.

"They look so happy," McJagger added on, a paw placed over his heart in awe.

"I never thought I'd ever get to meet my best friend's sister and see her reunite with her little sister," Aggie mentioned happily.

As the two Mixed Troll siblings hugged, Melody then stepped back, saying, "I still can't believe it; I have a sister, a biological sister! Oh my Troll, this is so awesome"!

Then, a small surge of panic overcame her as Melody exclaimed, "Ah, we have so much to catch up on! We gotta get to know each other more, learn about our favorite foods, our favorite colors, our favorite music, other than the ones that we genetically have! All those years separated without even knowing we existed, and I don't even have a heartwarming "reunion" present to give"!

~~~~~It Takes Two by Camila Cabello, Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Kid Cudi, Daveed Diggs, Eric Andre~~~~~

Meanwhile, a few blue-and-yellow Harmony Bugs flew into the room through the open window and began to harmonize a catchy musical beat, much to the amusement and confusion of the other Trolls.

Harmony Bugs: Ooh! Ooh-ooh! Ooh-ooh! Ooh-ooh!

Lizzy chuckled and got Melody to calm down quickly, telling her, "Hey, we got plenty of time to do all that. Right now, I'm just happy to have you back."

Melody's panic faded, and her smile returned as she turned around and said to Lizzy, "Yeah, and I'm so happy to be reunited with my long-lost sister"!

The two Mixed Trolls grinned and shared a spinning hug, chuckling together before they separated, with Lizzy beginning to dance to the beat of the now-playing music, doing a small spin at the end.

Lizzy: There's somethin' stirrin' up inside of me I never felt before.

Melody mirrored Lizzy's spin before posing, crossing her arms as she did so.

Melody: Doesn't it hit you right?

Then, Lizzy proceeded to dance again, but this time, Melody mirrored Lizzy's moves, the two dancing in complete sync.

Lizzy: It's like I met another side of me that I gotta explore.

The two slid together, heading near the door, before Lizzy used her tailfins to turn the doorknob and swing it wide open.

Melody: Come and see what you'll find!

With the door open, the two Mixed Trolls skipped outside the house, proceeding to continue their dance in the front yard, with the other Trolls coming out and watching, bopping their heads, or swaying to the beat of the music.

Melody: Now that you're with me, I can finally see colors that were up in my mind, didn't know I was blind!

Melody and Lizzy then locked up arms and walked side-to-side together before spinning together and leaping up, letting each other go, and using their hair to swing up to the top of a nearby tree.

Lizzy: Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose; fireworks go off in my brain!

At the top, the pair high-fived each other before proceeding into a fistbump and then making a grand leap back into the tree's massive collection of branches.

Melody and Lizzy: And I'll never be the same!

The pair then proceeded to ride the tree branches all the way back down, with Melody using her hair to swing from some of the branches and then using her feet to slide from one side of the branch to the other side of another. Meanwhile, Lizzy used her tailfins to swing from branch to branch, keeping a firm lead over her little sister, who could stay caught up with Lizzy as they made their way down.

Melody and Lizzy: I didn't know until I found you; havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (Melody: It takes two)! When I look up, the stars are brighter; now I know everything's better with you (Lizzy: It takes two)!

The pair then landed on the last branch together and danced in sync on the branch, moving as one, before in the end, each grabbing a leaf off one spot of the branch.

Melody and Lizzy: You got me feelin' right, feelin' right, feelin' like good vibes are at my door! Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (Lizzy: It takes two)!

They then proceeded to use the leaves they picked to parachute back down to the ground, landing safely on their feet.

Melody and Lizzy: I didn't know until I found you; havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (Melody: It takes two)!

Back on the ground, Lizzy and Melody swung their arms around each other, holding each other close, as both siblings didn't want to let go.

Melody and Lizzy: It takes me and you!

Back over at the golf course, Poppy was still comprehending excitedly the fact that she had a sister whom her father had never told her about and that she had been here all this time!

Her mind raced as fast as her words did, with Poppy exclaiming in giddiness, "Oh! I ca-I can't believe this! I've always dreamt of having a sister; I was just saying this. Wasn't I just saying this"?

Of course, while Branch, Bruce, and John Dory were all still trying to process this in their heads, Clay was happily watching, seeing how ecstatic Viva felt about seeing her sister again. All of this went on while Poppy continued to ramble on, saying, "This means we can plan each other's birthday parties"!

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! And weddings," Viva excitedly added.

Poppy nodded in agreement, declaring, "Yes! My best friend had her wedding, and it went off without a hitch; I was the best maid of honor."

"You'd be the best maid of honor," Viva responded happily, mirroring her little sister's excitement.

Poppy felt like her heart would explode in joy as she told Viva, "You and Bridget are gonna love each other"!

"I'm gonna love her; I love what you love," Viva replied back, which earned a happy scream from Poppy and a round of chuckles from Viva, who tore her cape off and held hands with Poppy, whom both girls leaped up and circled in the air.

Feeling moved by the moment, Viva broke into song and ushered Poppy to follow her in dance and song, which Poppy was all the more happy to sing and dance along with her sister, following her onto the tail of one of the golf courses' mechanical obstacles.

Viva: Kaleidoscopic, I'm seein' different when I look at you.

Poppy happily skipped along, waiting just right under Viva, who was standing on the underside of a mechanical creature's tail, showing to be upside down.

Poppy: Everything's lookin' bright!

Viva offered Poppy a hand, or moreso, a staff, and helped her up, both siblings dancing in sync and singing in harmony as they cartwheeled up to the top side of the mechanical tail.

Viva: No, I can't stop it now; I'm gettin' swept up in a feel-good mood.

Poppy: Feeling I can't deny!

Both Trolls proceeded to hop and skip along the tentacles of a gigantic purple octopus-shaped mechanical golf course obstacle before they side-shuffled up a tall pole and onto a glowing green glowstick light head that helped to illuminate one area of the park.

Poppy: Now that you're with me (Viva: Yeah), I can finally see colors that were up in my mind, didn't know I was blind (Viva: Didn't know I)!

Poppy and Viva both danced together on the glowstick, bumping hips together, before they leaped into a golf hole below, the inside glowing all different colors, in a rainbow-like pattern

Viva: Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose; fireworks go off in my brain!

Together, both sisters shared a big high-five, and the golf hole glowed brightly, the force of their happiness expelling them out of the hole and up into the sky, where a series of fireworks went off in the sky, illuminating it with an array of bright colors.

Poppy and Viva: And I'll never be the same!

Viva then dragged Poppy over to her house, which was in a really cute ice cream mechanical obstacle that used to house an old golf hole. Inside, Poppy was showing Viva a scrapbook she had made about the World Tour and all the other trolls whom she had gotten to meet.

Poppy and Viva: I didn't know until I found you; havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (Poppy: It takes two, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)!

Then, both sisters slid down a tall, twisty slide that started at the top of the metal ceiling and led them all the way back outside.

Poppy and Viva: When I look up, the stars are brighter; now I know everything's better with you (Viva: It takes two, everything's better with you)!

Outside, Viva and Poppy compared other things that they had in common: the way that they bent their fingers, the way that they wiggled their toes, and even the lengths of their tongues, which got a good laugh from both sisters, before Viva pulled Poppy into a comforting hug, one which the queen of Pop happily reciprocated.

Poppy and Viva: You got me feelin' right, feelin' right, feelin' like good vibes are at my door (Viva: Good vibes are at my door)! Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (Viva: It takes two)!

Then, both sisters could be seen dancing about again, doing a miniature version of a "marching running man" before sliding to the other side in which the latter was standing earlier and spun, singing in harmony.

Poppy and Viva: I didn't know until I found you; havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (Poppy: It takes two)! Ooh-ooh-ooh!

One fistbump shared between Clay and Bruce led to Clay showing off his stellar dance moves, with Branch mimicking Clay's movements, before John Dory pulled all his brothers into a big hug, much to Clay's uncomfortable chagrin, and showed off his own dance movement, Branch trying to follow while Clay and Bruce bopped their heads and added jazz hands for a little extra flair.

At the same time, back in Mixed City, McJagger moonwalked past Val, who tried to follow his footwork, leading to a little dance ensemble between him and the other Trollstopia ambassadors, who happily joined in.

Clay and Branch/McJagger: Now (Branch/Val: Now), now that, now that we got it all together; now we're together, we got it all (Clay/All(ambassadors): Hey)!

At the golf course, with their plan now ready and set into motion, Branch and his brothers mapped out a course that would take them straight up to Mount Rageous as fast as possible so they could save Floyd with time to spare before together, they joined in the dance, dancing behind Poppy and Viva. Clay's rich, rapping-like vocals added special tonality to the verse as he fist-bumped John Dory before high-fiving Branch, the four brothers feeling more in sync than ever before.

At Mixed City, the Normal Troll leaders, Aggie, and Laguna, joined in on the little dance fray, with Laguna high-fiving Holly before kissing McJagger on the cheek, making him blush, as the group danced in sync beside Melody and Lizzy.

Clay, Spruce, Branch, John Dory, Viva, Poppy, All (leaders, ambassadors, and associates), Laguna, Aggie: Now (Branch/All (leaders): Now), now that (Branch/All (associates): Now that), now that we got it all together (Spruce and John Dory/All (ambassadors): Hey); now we're together, we got it all (Clay/Aggie: Hey)!

Lizzy then pulled out a small flower chain made of beautiful golden flowers and placed it on Melody's head, the chain fitting perfectly on her like a crown, which made Melody smile.

Lizzy: Now that you're with me, I can finally see colors that were up in my mind, mm-mm.

On the golf course, Viva hoisted Poppy onto her shoulders, giving her a broader view of the overall course, which made Poppy smile, as Viva was enjoying the time she was getting to spend with her sister after all those years apart.

Viva: Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose; fireworks go off in my brain, and I'll never be the-

On cue, both Viva and Lizzy sang the same verse at the same time, despite being in different locations.

Lizzy and Viva: And I'll never be the...same!

Poppy hopped down from Viva's shoulders as the pair danced together, pretending that they were marching all over the entire Earth, exploring these places that they had yet to go to together that they now could since they were reunited.

Poppy and Viva: I didn't know until I found you; havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (Viva: Ooh-ooh-ooh!) (Poppy: It takes two)!

Meanwhile, Lizzy and Melody were trying on different outfits that they thought best brought out each other's originality and favors of fabric and style.

Melody was seen wearing a light blue shirt with long purple sleeves, a red heart design on the center of the shirt, blue shorts, and orange kicking boots, with the outfit as a whole expressing her Pop side.

Lizzy, however, had a more Rock theme going, wearing a dark red crop top with a white skull on it, a red sleeveless leather vest over it, a purple jagged skirt, yellow stomping boots, dark purple fingerless gloves on her hands, spiked bands on both her tailfins and a black headband with spikes on it. Both sisters struck different poses, showing off their outfits to each other.

Melody and Lizzy: When I look up, the stars are brighter; now I know everything's better with you (Lizzy: Ooh-ooh-ooh!) (Melody: It takes two)!

Together, Poppy and Viva, and Melody and Lizzy (who had changed back into their regular attire) circled 'round and danced together in unison, with BroZone being Poppy and Viva's backup dancers, while Laguna's group was the backup dancers for the Mixed Troll siblings.

Poppy and Viva, Melody and Lizzy: You got me feelin' right, feelin' right, feelin' like good vibes are at my door! Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (Viva and Lizzy: It takes two)!

Poppy was then seen showing Viva a scrapbook of when her father first crowned her queen before the pair transcended to being outside, using Poppy's camera to take a bunch of fun and silly selfies together, making them both laugh.

Meanwhile, Melody was showing Lizzy her guitar, letting Lizzy strum the strings before the pair transcended into hanging around, literally, on a nearby tree branch, upside-down. Melody was using her feet to hold on, while Lizzy was using her tailfins to hold on, the sight of which both siblings snickered, thinking the other looked silly.

Poppy and Viva, Melody and Lizzy: I didn't know until I found you (Viva and Lizzy: 'Til I found you); havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (Poppy and Melody: It takes two)!

Then, Poppy and Viva were seen sitting on top of one of the golf course buildings, looking up at the starry sky above, watching a shooting star, while Melody and Lizzy swung themselves upright, sitting upright on the branch and looking out at the forest trees beyond Mixed City.

Poppy and Viva, Melody and Lizzy: It takes me and you!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

144K 3.2K 29
You lived a peaceful life with your mother and younger sister. Until one day, your life turns upside down when you discover that your mother marries...
8.8K 103 18
Poppy discovers that Branch and his four brothers were once part of her favorite boy band. When one of his siblings, Floyd, gets kidnapped by a pair...
25.3K 515 36
When Branch finds himself mysteriously murdered... he will do ANYTHING to get back to Poppy... get back to where he truly belongs...
33.2K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...