AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 35

225 9 8
By poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

After the meeting, we headed towards the infirmary to meet Ayanami. Well, I feel a little relieved about the verdict of our punishment. Taking care of Ayanami, I think, was the best possible outcome, and I feel at ease.

Laffey: It seems like you're feeling calmer now.

Me: Yes, it seemed like I had aged 1000 years in those 10 minutes, it was terrifying.

Javelin: Yes, I was also a little worried, but now I feel relieved.

Laffey: Even modern ships are afraid of battleships.

Me: It's not that I fear battleships, but I fear them because they have the ultimate authority here.

After walking for a while, we came across Ayanami. She is being watched by Ark Royal. I am still very surprised because Ark Royal has not jumped on Ayanami. Looking at Javelin and Laffey, they also seem to be wondering the same thing as me.

Ark: Why are you looking at me like that?

Me: I don't know, you tell me.

I know I didn't mention this a few days ago because it was a somewhat sensitive topic, but I will censor it. Ark Royal tried to take advantage of me while I was sleeping on the sofa in the dormitory lobby of the Eagle Union a week ago. Fortunately, my ears are very sensitive and I managed to wake up in time before she touched me.

I still haven't forgiven you for that time... (Hostile look)

Ark: That was a misunderstanding! I was just trying to cover you with a blanket so you wouldn't catch a cold!

Me: Then fix that perverted face you have!

Ark: (Outraged) I'm leaving! I'll only get unfounded insults if I stay here!

Ark Royal leaves the infirmary while Ayanami is confused.

Ayanami: What happened here?

Javelin: Ayanami-chan, if that woman offers you something or talks to you suspiciously, promise me you'll escape from her.

Me: That woman is dangerous, take this.

I hand Ayanami a personal alarm.

Ayanami: What is this?

Me: It's a stalker alarm. When you're in trouble, pull the pin to activate the device.

So, we leave this place. It seems Ayanami is quite resilient, considering she was heavily injured when we rescued her, but now she's fine, though she still has some wounds that need healing, but they are superficial.

After walking for a while, we are now strolling through the academy park. First, we have to pass through the academy to get to Akashi's shop, which is nearby, as Ayanami needs some basic things to live here.

Ayanami: Where are we going?

Me: First, we need to buy some things you'll need, like a toothbrush, comb, cups, soap, and other personal items.

Ayanami: Excuse me?

Javelin: You'll be living here for a while, so you need some things for your comfort.

Laffey: The shop has many interesting things.

Javelin: Yes, let's go quickly; I'm very excited.

Me: Hey Ayanami, try to smile a bit. We're here to have fun.

Ayanami: I'm confused, I need time to process everything that has happened.

We walk for a while as she looks around, even though she is an expressionless girl, I can tell she's somewhat surprised as she watches the Azur Lane kansen enjoying their leisure time.

Then a ball hits Ayanami's foot. She picks up the baseball, and Carrier Bogue starts shouting towards Ayanami.

Bogue: Hey! Over here! Here!

Ayanami throws the ball, and Bogue catches it. She's surprised by Ayanami's throwing power, and even Bogue's friends, who play with her, are amazed.

In that moment, Ayanami realizes that Javelin and Laffey are applauding. On the other hand, I just smile at Ayanami, who becomes even more confused and then slightly embarrassed.

???: You must be the destroyer Ayanami.

A solemn voice belonging to a girl, she turns around and sees a group of destroyers from the Aulick class.

Aulick: (Excited) A new girl!

Thatcher: (Excited) Yes! She must be the leader in her class! She's a destroyer from the Sakura Empire!

Spence: (Startled by what she hears) The Sakura Empire!?

Ausburne: (Excited) I've heard the stories... I've heard that you fought to protect your friends from the Sakura Empire.

Ayanami becomes defensive, thinking there might be trouble.

Ausburne: (Encouraging) Putting yourself in danger to save a friend... That's justice!

Ayanami: Huh!? (What was that?)

Ayanami did not expect that kind of response, she expected Ausburne and her sisters to bother her, but she did not expect a compliment from her.

Ausburne: Laffey, Javelin, you two also did well out there. Columbia, I've heard a lot about you, despite being a submarine, you emerged and protected the fifth division without fear of being hit by Akagi... you are also allies of justice. If you need help, we, the little beavers, will be there for you.

Ayanami: (Confused) Yes, thank you for everything.

Ausburne: See you soon, justice calls me!

Then the girls from the Ausburne class leave, Ayanami remains confused, but since she is not good at showing her feelings, no one notices except for Laffey and me, who did notice.

Laffey: Don't worry, Ayanami. No one thinks badly of you.

Javelin: (Excited) Come on, let's go fast!

Ayanami: (This feels strange...)

Meanwhile, Ark Royal is watching everything from a distance, and she smiles. My radar has had her on the target for a while now. How I wish we were at sea so I could fill your ass with my YU-7 torpedoes and my VLWT torpedoes.

Ignoring the pedophile, we enter Akashi's store. The swindling cat is behind her counter, attending to her customers with a friendly smile. Once, she tried to overcharge me for a job, but I threatened to torpedo her when she went out on a mission, and she ended up agreeing to my demands.

Meanwhile, Ayanami is in a state of shock upon seeing Akashi in good condition.

Ayanami: Can I know... What are you doing?

Akashi: Here, monetary inflation doesn't affect me and I became a millionaire in a short time. I can start any business as long as there are people who will buy from me.

In that, Long Island appears with a scaled-down aircraft carrier to assemble.

LI: Hey, could you give me a discount on this product?

Akashi: Not a penny! Pay the price and take it with you!

LI: Boo! Stingy!

In the end, Long Island had to pay the price and took the product.

Javelin: Ayanami, after Akashi's arrival, the selections improved.

Ayanami: (Expression of concern) We were all worried about you, even Shiranui cried a lot because of your departure.

Akashi: (shock) Is this for real? That exploitative woman who mistreats cats is concerned about my health?!

Ayanami: Yes. 

Akashi sighs and then proceeds to tell everything that happened that time she saw Orochi and why she ran away with Azur Lane.

Ayanami: So you ran away with them and were not kidnapped as stated in the official reports of the empire.

Akashi: Yes, otherwise they would have silenced me.

Ayanami: Akagi... Working with the sirens?

Akashi: Akagi can be very scary, but she's not the kind of person who would stab you in the back.

Ayanami: (Worried) What do you think is going to happen to the empire?

Akashi: I have no idea... that is an answer that the future will tell us.

Then Javelin and Laffey appear to brighten the mood, they are holding 4 cups.

Javelin: (Showing two cups) What do you think of these? Which ones do you like more?

Me: Any will do. Ayanami, please choose one. And Akashi, (giving a threatening look) don't try to scam your fellow countrywoman, or you know what will happen...

Akashi: (Swallow saliva) ...

Ayanami: (Wow, she has you completely dominated)

Meanwhile in the Sakura Empire, four girls are crying over Ayanami's absence.

Yukikaze: Ayanami!

Yuudachi: Ayanami... she was captured by the enemy...

Zuikaku: I'm sorry... I couldn't bring her back.

Shigure: No, Zuikaku, it's not your fault.

Yuudachi: Will Ayanami be okay? Will she be bullied?

YUKIKAZE: She is not a lucky ship like me, Yukikaze, I am... WAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!

Shigure: What!?

Zuikaku: I was supposed to be the rear guard... but she saved me instead...

Shigure: (Tries to be positive) Wait, all of you are becoming too pessimistic.

Yukikaze: What if they don't feed her?

Yuudachi: What if she's the only one who doesn't eat meat?

Zuikaku: If only I had been stronger...

Shigure: (Complaining about the pessimism) What kind of dark humor is this!?

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 347 9
⚠️ CONTAINS SOME SMUT!⚠️ (Female y/n) You work at dads damn diner and has dated one guy before, but he was the worst. You come...
349K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
11.2K 402 16
This is not a 'Love story'. Its a complicated camaraderie. It's a build up story, so don't expect it to jump into the good stuff right away. -Taken...
245K 6.7K 37
Max has been feeling really odd around her best friend, El. She loves her more than she's ever loved anyone or anything, ever- as a friend, of course...