๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ,, walker...

By megavrses

โ girl, you're the one i want, you're the one i need. โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก his fan's spam his comments to watch... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ
oo. famous birthdays
i. photobooth
ii. secret confessions
iii. comment spam
iv. the exposed reynolds
v. sliding in the dms
vi. grounded
vii. bickering
viii. thats a wrap
ix. made up holidays
x. apples
xi. deaf apple pie
xii. facetime call
xiii. halloween flights
xiv. bafta awards
xv. five guys
xvi. in his head
xvii. interesting facetime
xviii. survivors and adopted
xix. marshmallow
xx. walker's panic
xxi. halloween eve
hey..
xxiii. another party
xxiv. blake's halloween bash
xxv. the reynolds pฬถaฬถmฬถpฬถhฬถlฬถeฬถtฬถ fight
xxvi. the reynolds apology
xxvii. hibernation
xxviii. the serious talk
xxix. barbie's sasha
xxx. private jet complaints
xxxi. blake's doodles
xxxii. snowboarding scobell

xxii. the flashback

3.5K 146 191
By megavrses

˚ INFRUNAMI
chapter twenty two — the flashback

hey queens! drama is finally over so guess who's back..

"HOTELS ACCEPT PACKAGES FOR people staying there right?" blake said as she was out last minute shopping for her party.

it was 12 pm, and already t minus 7 hours until her party. all the invites were out, and only two people were still arriving in vancouver.

blake had all her friends coming, the ones her age and the ones a bit older. her parent's friends were also invited, as well as three of her little sister's friends.

"i'm pretty sure, did you ask walker if he got the costume?" ryan asked. "i never got the chance to, it said it was delivered today but im pretty sure he's out eating with his family." blake said.

ryan shook his head, "i don't understand why you and him are doing couple costumes, when you're not a couple. or....is there something you're not telling me."

"gosh no dad! it's more like duo costumes." blake said.

"then you guys should've done an actual duo. not a couple." ryan said as he put a bunch of decorations into the cart.

blake just shrugged, pushing the cart to the next aisle.

"but, if you guys are dating...i guess i approve. walker is like a son to me, but i trust him. if there's anyone i would want you to be with while you're still young, it would be walker."

blake turned to her dad, and smiled. she suddenly pulled him into a hug, not even knowing why she was so happy. ryan had said blake could date walker, it's not like she cared though.

"it's mostly for my benefit though. if you guys ever get married he will actually be my son." ryan rolled his eyes.

"you're so annnoying."

-

walker was laying in the bed, leena teasing him. "you get to see your girlfriend, you like her you like blake!" she said dancing around her bed.

"shut up would you?" walker said covering his ears with a pillow.

"you like blakeee." leena continued, screaming it so walker could hear it through the pillow.

walker thought by telling his sister what had been on his mind since he had hung out with blake would help him, but it just had made it worse.

*flashback*

"walker gosh can i please do your skin care." blake said, and walker turned to her from the spinning desk chair.

"great joke blake." he laughed. blake furrowed her eyebrows, being serious.

"oh gosh you're not joking." walker said, his smile faded.

"please, just this one time." blake said going over to walker and spinning the chair around.

"that's so...gay. i moisturize my face and call it a day." walker said.

"oh come on. please, i really want to." blake begged again.

walker saw the plead and the light in her eyes, showing how badly blake wanted this.

"fine." he sighed, caving. blake squealed, running into her bathroom.

she came out a few minutes later with a bunch of stuff, and placed them all on her desk.

blake had a pink headband on her head, and carried a rainbow one for walker.

she put it on him with no warning, and walker started screaming.

"what is wrong with you?" blake said once the headband was on him.

"you gave me no warning, how would i know what you're putting on me!" walker said.

"your eyes followed me as i left the bathroom, please be serious." blake shook her head.

walker stayed silent, embarrassed at what she had seen.

"okay so this is my charcoal face mask, i use it every single sunday to start off my week." blake said.

"is it cold or sticky..." walker said. "cold, not sticky though."

he sighed, as blake took out a face mask applicator and started to put it on walker's face.

walker cringed at the feeling of the applicator and the temperature of the face mask, and blake was just laughing.

"look walker i'll do it too!" she said, putting some on her own face.

"i don't know how you do this every week, i couldn't do this every month."

"you just don't understand." blake said, going to her bathroom to watch herself put it on in the mirror.

walker followed her, standing next to her. "but i mean your skin is really clear so i guess it helps." he quietly said.

"exactly!" blake said. walker continued to talk until blake finished, her face mask, making sure there was noise in the room.

"oh walker we look adorable!" blake said, running over and grabbing her phone.

"say cheese." she said holding her phone up. "no! i do not need anyone seeing me like this."

blake crossed her arms, "you in a face mask will have your fangirls roaring scobell. don't you want that for your show?"

walker sighed for probably the 5th time that day, and took blake's phone.

"say cheese." walker said emotionlessly, sticking out his tongue and blake puckered her lips.

"don't you think the tongue out was a bit...zesty." blake said looking at the photo with walker.

"can't have your fanboys roaring at me for 'stealing their girl'." walker said.

"don't worry scobell i'm all yours." blake ran her hand across walker's shoulder and down his arm.

chills hit his body as she did this, and walker was certain it was just because of the cold - it was currently warm - face mask on his face.

4 more minutes later, walker and blake rinsed off the face masks and blake was ready to start the main part of her face routine.

"you're gonna get my sunday skincare routine since i need you looking spiffy if you're matching me tomorrow." blake said, dragging walker back to her room from the bathroom.

she shoved him gently and walker fell back into the chair, shocked.

"this is for your eyebags, and it's really cold cause it stays in my skincare fridge."

"thanks for the warning this time." walker smiled. "yeah, of.." blake said, missing the course since she was too stuck looking at walker's smile.

"course." walker finished, laughing. blake rolled her eyes, and then started to put the eye mask under walker's eyes.

she held the left side of his face, putting on the eye mask perfectly.

"blake you're..really close." walker whispered, only for himself to hear.

she went to the other side, trying to put it on but the mask kept slipping.

"this is so hard from the side." blake said, making her struggle a joke.

walker made a small gap between his legs, "here would this help?"

"you're amazing scobell." blake said, going to stand there and fix the eye mask.

she was leaning forward a lot, avoiding getting any closer to walker.

"you're gonna fall." walker said, placing his hand on blake's bare waist to help her.

blake's breath sped up, and she was finding it difficult to put on a stupid eye mask more then ever.

"hey you good?" walker looked up at her, practically closing any space that was left.

he didn't realize how close they were, and it sent butterflies to his stomach, matching the ones that were in blake's.

it was at this moment that walker realized him and blake could never be just friends, this tension, and his feelings.

blake already suspected the romance that was budding between her and her friend, and avoiding it was her biggest priority once he came to vancouver.

she had failed, and now they were both going to have to suffer the consequences.

nayah speaks !!

TEAAAAAA

did you guys miss me??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 9
โโ™ฌ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†.โ™ฌ โž โ‹†โ†ณโ‹† "แด€ ษขส€แดœแดแด˜ส แดษชษดแด…, สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แดส ๊œฑแด‡แด€, ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡...
15.8K 737 29
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ญ has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...
7.6K 246 17
โ ๐Ž๐‚๐„๐€๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„.. ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„! โž - taylo...