LOVE ME BACK || KSJ FF ||

Autorstwa _Taehyungshi_95_

[ Ongoing ] BOOK 2 IN 'MINE' SERIES Kim Seokjin, a wealthy businessman who hates marriage, agrees to contract... Więcej

❥ CHARACTERS INTRO ❥
❥ TEASER ❥
❥ 1 ❥
❥ 2 ❥
❥ 3 ❥
❥ 4 ❥
❥ 5 ❥
❥ 6 ❥
❥ 7 ❥
❥ 8 ❥
❥ 9 ❥
❥ 10 ❥
❥ 11 ❥
❥ 12 ❥
❥ 13 ❥
❥ 14 ❥
❥ 15 ❥
❥ 16 ❥
❥ 18 ❥
❥ 19 ❥
❥ 20 ❥
❥ 21 ❥
❥ 22 ❥
❥ 23 ❥
❥ 24 ❥
❥ 25 ❥
❥ 26 ❥
❥ 27 ❥
❥ 28 ❥
❥ 29 ❥
❥ 30 ❥
❥ 31 ❥
❥ 32 ❥
❥ 33 ❥
❥ 34 ❥
❥ 35 ❥
❥ 36 ❥
❥ 37 ❥
❥ 38 ❥
❥ 39 ❥
❥ 40 ❥
❥ 41 ❥
❥ 42 ❥
❥ 43 ❥
❥ 44 ❥
❥ 45 ❥
❥ 46 ❥
❥ 47 ❥

❥ 17 ❥

430 59 114
Autorstwa _Taehyungshi_95_

--Wedding Hall--

Seokjin is standing at the altar, waiting for YN to walk down the aisle.

"Where is Appa?" Seokjin asks Namjoon.

"I don't know Hyung! He was here a few minutes ago." Namjoon responded.

.

.

The door soon opens, and Hoseok leads YN down the aisle.

Jimin, on the other hand, takes a seat in the chair and looks at Seokjin to see what sort of expression he has on his face when he sees YN in the bridal gown.

He was soon startled when a woman unexpectedly entered the wedding hall, clapping her hands.

YN and Hoseok halted in the middle and turned to face the woman. Meanwhile, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were surprised to see Ari.

Ari walks towards Seokjin and stands in front of him.

"I caught you red-handed, liar," Ari remarked bitterly.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun and the two guards approach Ari and Seokjin.

Seokjin glares at Yeonjun. "Why did you let her in?"

"Hyung we tried to stop her but..." Yeonjun lowered his head.

Seokjin shifted his gaze from Yeonjun to Ari. "Why are you here, Ari?"

"Seokjin, you broke up with me, saying you despise marriage and will be unable to marry me. But what is this now?" Ari asked fiercely.

"That wasn't the only reason I broke up with you, Ari," Seokjin responded calmly.

"I do not want to hear any reasons. It's obvious that you were cheating on me with this woman." Ari pointed her index finger at YN. "I won't leave her. I know how to make such sluts straight." Ari turned around and glared at YN before approaching her fiercely.

"Ari stop!" Seokjin followed Ari, but it was too late. Ari stood in front of YN and raised her hand to slap her, but someone came in between and got slapped instead of YN, making Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin, and Yeonjun's eyes widen. Because the person who got slapped was Yoongi, not YN.

Meanwhile, YN makes a fist and makes Yoongi face her. "Why did you come in between, Oppa? I could've dealt with her." She asked Yoongi in a low tone.

"Did you want me to keep watching this shit when she tried to slap you? YN, I will chop every hand that tries to harm you." Yoongi replied in a low tone.

Hosoek and Jimin looked at each other in fear.

On the other hand, Yeonjun rushes towards Seokjin and says, "Hyung, it's over. Now he'll take Miss Kang from here."

Namjoon and Taehyung walk towards Seokjin and Yeonjun. "Who is he Hyung? Don't tell me he's her ex, please." Taehyung said.

"He is not her ex. He is her boyfriend." Seokjin replied.

Namjoon and Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing Seokjin.

"What the hell is going on here?" Namjoon massages his temples.

Meanwhile, Yoongi glares at Hoseok, who promptly turns his head to the other side. He looked everywhere but Yoongi.

"Who the hell are you? And why did you come in between?" Ari asked Yoongi.

Yoongi turns around and faces Ari. "I can't even tell the truth because of my stupid sister." He thinks before leaning forward to whisper into Ari's ear. "I adore the woman you tried to slap. And you know what? I'm a psychopath. I'll find out everything about you and wreck your life."

Ari chuckles and whispers back in Yoongi's ear. "Do you think I will believe this crap?"

Yoongi smirks and raises his jacket, revealing the gun hidden within in such a way that only Ari can see it. "Do you believe it now?"

Ari gulps and starts sweating.

"Now be a good girl and get out of here. Otherwise, I will not hesitate to use this gun on you right now in front of everyone." Yoongi said with a forced smile.

Ari looks at Seokjin and says, "You will pay for this." She threatens Seokjin, then looks back at Yoongi before stomping her feet and marching away.

After Ari left, Yoongi took YN's hand and walked towards Seokjin.

Seokjin frowns, "What is he trying to do?" He asked himself.

Everyone in the hall stared at YN and Yoongi, who were now standing in front of Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yeonjun.

Yoongi looks at Seokjin and says, "If anyone tries to hurt her, you will face the consequences." He grabs Seokjin's hand and places YN's hand in his. "You don't know how far I can go to protect her." His voice was only heard by five of them.

Yoongi glares at YN and says, "I will see you at home."

YN pretends to be scared and nods her head.

Yoongi walks towards Hoseok and says, "You meet me tomorrow."

Hoseok gulps and nods his head.

Yoongi moved his focus from Hoseok to Jimin before approaching him. "Tell your best friend to bring you, YN, and Hoseok to the bungalow tomorrow. Did you get it?"

Jimin nods his head vigorously.

Yoongi turns his head and takes a last look at YN and Seokjin before leaving the hall.

Meanwhile, Seokjin looks at YN and inquires, "What is wrong with him? Why didn't he try to stop the wedding?"

"I don't know anything. I don't know how he found out I was getting married today." YN replied.

"Hyung I think we should call off the wedding. Did you notice how Miss Kang's boyfriend warmed you indirectly?" Yeonjun questioned Seokjin.

"No! Please don't do this, Seokjin. I need to be with you to disclose your father's true colours in front of you and your brothers." YN thought.

Seokjin was about to say something but he was interrupted by his father who just entered the hall. "Sorry, Seokjinaa I got caught up with something. Let's begin the wedding ceremony."

Seokjin looks at Namjoon and Taehyung, then back at his father.

"What happened Seokjinaa? Did I miss something?" Mr. Kim asked.

Seokjin takes a deep breath and says, "Aniyo! Let's begin the wedding ceremony."

.

.

"Do you, Kim Seokjin, take this woman to be your wedded wife?" The priest asked.

Seokjin looks at his father and then at YN before saying, "Yes, I do!"

The priest now looks at YN and asks, "Do you, Kang YN, take this man to be your wedded husband?"

YN smiles and replies, "I do!"

"Please exchange the rings"

Seokjin and YN exchange the rings, and the priest's following sentence makes Seokjin's breath hitch.

"You may kiss the bride."

______________________________________

Don't Forget To Vote & Comment
______________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

399K 32.4K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the best💜❣ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Started...
123K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
205K 5.5K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
340K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...