Korra and Asami

Door EriWinters

*Korra and Asami's life continues after 'Ruins of the Empire'. Korra and Asami are back in Republic City foll... Meer

1:Finally Home
2:Living Arrangements
3:Bored
4:Simple Life
5:Something New
6:Drunk State
7:Reunions
8:Emotions
9:Dangerous Games
10: Connected
11: The Morning After
12:New Ideas
13: Dynamic Duo
14: Confidence
15: Memories
16: Control
17: Promise
18: Hope
20: Surprises
21: Long Night
22: Clarity
23: Revealed

19: Distractions

361 6 0
Door EriWinters

"What do you mean you're not going to install the actuators?" Asami asked angrily, her hands on her hips.

Varrick smirked, his feet up on the desk before him with his hands behind his head smugly, "I mean there is no point. What we are building are mecha-watchers, it's not like they need to move."

Asami clenched her jaw in annoyance, "In order for 360-degree visuals, we need the actuators installed so all the sensors can actually, you know, sense?"

"I just find it a waste of time, just place multiple cameras around the entire device," Varrick shrugged, "You will see more that way."

"We aren't financed for each mecha-watcher to have multiple cameras on top of all their other functions, Varrick. You know this." Asami snapped.

"Then we make our own," He replied.

Just then Korra walked into the workshop, greeting the guards that stood at the door. She was smiling but her smile soon dropped when she saw how upset Asami was.

"We don't have the time for that!" Asami yelled in frustration, storming out of the building, right past her girlfriend who she barely noticed.

Korra was surprised at the outburst and immediately followed her outside, but not before sending a menacing glare toward Varrick, who winked at the avatar with a smirk.

Asami kept walking down the street at a fast pace that Korra struggled to keep up with, "Asami wait!"

Asami barely heard her through her anger, and kept walking, not even having a destination in mind. This was her project, her blueprints, her prototypes, and her ideas that Varrick is trying to suddenly change last minute. She was too stressed and overworked to deal with his cocky personality.

"Asami," Korra grabbed her hand, and Asami spun around angrily.

"What!" She yelled furiously.

Korra jumped back in surprise, eyes widening, and she let go of her girlfriend's hand, her expression falling when Asami's outburst was directed toward her.

Asami immediately realized what she did, not meaning to yell at Korra. She felt awful, wrapping her arms around the avatar's waist, trapping her in place in case she tried to back away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just. . ." She sighed heavily, placing the heel of her palm on her forehead letting out a shaky breath, "I'm really sorry, Korra."

Korra took note of how stressed Asami was and brushed her outburst aside bringing their foreheads together, "It's alright."

"No, it's not. I keep messing up and letting my frustrations get the best of me. That isn't fair, especially not to you," Asami told her, tears brimming in her eyes.

Korra held her face gently, "Hey, Asami, it's completely fine, I swear. Please don't cry."

"I'm just. . ." Asami trailed off, not finding the words in her overwhelmed state.

"I only wanted to know what happened. Why are you so upset? Talk to me," Korra urged softly.

Asami closed her eyes before pulling away, placing her hands on her hips, her anger and fire returning as quickly as it vanished, surprising Korra, "Varrick, he's just. . . He's just so. . . I can't stand working with him sometimes."

Korra nodded slowly, trying to understand, "I get it. He really is a. . . character."

"Sometimes, I wonder how President Moon deals with him as a husband. He's so cocky, and annoying, and such a know it all!" Asami exclaimed, closing her fists tightly.

Korra watched her get upset, hating that she felt bad but still admiring her beauty while having a fit. It was so sexy.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Korra asked sweetly, raising an eyebrow.

Asami sighed heavily, looking over at the avatar who had a knowing grin on her face. She knew exactly what that meant, and she wanted to, badly, but now wasn't the best time. She needed to finish the prototypes.

"Korra. . ." Asami shook her head, her cheeks pink. Looking at the guards a few yards away. "I can't right now."

"I understand," Korra gave her a small shrug. "Although, one of your offices is only a five-minute walk away. . . and there might be some very important documents you need in there that can help. It wouldn't take long at all." She smiled watching Asami's face grow more red.

Asami looked back at where the workshop was, then to the guards who kept a reasonable distance, before turning back to the avatar who was smiling overly sweet at her. Asami shook her head with a sigh before hungrily looking at Korra's lips, her need for her girlfriend becoming too much. She bit her lip and grabbed Korra's wrist dragging her as she walked quickly to her office, the avatar following excitedly behind.

It definitely took the couple less than five minutes to get there and as soon as they walked through the door, they were all over each other. Korra used her air bending to close the door, sending more air through the keyhole to lock it shut without having to take her lips off of Asami's, neither of them caring that the guards were right outside the building.

They backed up all the way until they reached the desk, Korra swiftly lifted Asami up, placing her on top of it, and pushing her back until she was lying down. Asami wore a skirt today so getting access to her would be easy. Korra smiled, locking eyes with her girlfriend, before hiking up her skirt, and pulling her panties off. She put one of Asami's legs on her shoulder while the other wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

Korra leaned down, pressing her lips to Asami's while her fingers made their way into her wet folds. Asami moaned against her lips, while Korra moved in and out of her expertly, knowing exactly what she liked.

She kept going, moving faster, thrusting her hand harder and Asami was close, she can tell but Korra stopped, pulling her to her feet. To say Asami was startled was an understatement, one second she was lying on her back and the next she was standing right in front of Korra in shock.

"Korra," She said breathlessly, frustrated and confused.

Korra only smirked, turning her around, bending her over the desk, Asami's backside facing her.

"Oh," Asami wriggled her hips in want and Korra gripped her hip tightly, pushing her fingers back inside of her, going deeper.

Asami moaned over and over again, her knees buckling now and again but Korra wouldn't let her fall. The avatar noticed a water jug in the corner of the room and got a very interesting idea. Without stopping her hand that was in Asami, she used her other to motion a bit of water over, bending it in a way that it spun around in a small ring before guiding it to Asami's clit.

At first, Asami jumped at the cool sensation before groaning in absolute pleasure, breathing heavily, gripping the edge of the desk tightly, "That feels amazing," She moaned out.

Korra kept going, she picked up the pace inside of Asami, along with the water and the dark-haired beauty almost lost it. Her moans were ridiculously loud and she didn't care, her skin was coated in sweat, her wetness was starting to run down her legs and she was about to come.

"Korra, yes. Please. . ." She begged breathily, continuing to moan.

Korra felt her walls pulsing and her body shake until finally, Asami climaxed, breathing heavily. Korra allowed the small bit of water to fall to the ground and caught Asami before she buckled completely, chuckling quietly.

Asami's face was red, her hair was a complete mess and her clothes were disheveled terribly, but she didn't care.

"That was incredible, Korra," Asami told the avatar in wonder. "I can't believe you even thought of that."

"You don't think I have ideas too?" Korra smirked.

Asami rolled her eyes, "Not like that, no."

Korra smiled, kissing Asami, before looking down at how wet her inner thighs were. Asami blushed profusely, "Well I have many more where that came from."

"Um, t-there's a bathroom in the back," Asami said sheepishly, taken back by Korra's words. She'll admit, she's excited to see what other ideas Korra comes up with in the future because Asami also has a few of her own.

"C'mon, I'll help." Korra pulled her along, closing the bathroom door behind them.

"Korra you don't have to," Asami's face was red in embarrassment but Korra playfully glared at her.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," Korra smirked, "Besides, I'm the one who made the mess."

Asami laughed with a shake of her head, allowing Korra to lift her onto the sink and spread her legs. Korra used the water from the fountain to clean Asami up, bending a light breeze after to dry her and Asami sighed at the way it made her feel. Korra watched her expression closely, biting her lip and slowly entering a finger into Asami once again.

Asami gripped Korra's forearm, leaning over to kiss her before lightly pushing her hand away shakily, "As much as I'd like to have another go, I still have to work and I'm way too sensitive down there right now."

Korra blushed lightly, nodding in understanding, "Okay."

The avatar used more of her bending to straighten out Asami's clothes while the CEO fixed her hair until her appearance looked exactly as it had before they entered the office.

"Beautiful," Korra stated, kissing Asami softly.

"I had a great time, Korra," Asami whispered against her lips.

Korra, unable to help herself, smiled and said, "I know."

Asami laughed, rolling her eyes, and walking out of the bathroom with Korra right behind her. They exited the office, right past the guards who seemed completely unfazed and unaware of what just happened, walking together down the street right back to the front door of the workshop.

"I hope you're less stressed after your break," Korra smiled.

Asami blushed, kissing her gently, "I am."

Korra bit her lip looking away, "I need to head to Lin's place to get Kuvira and help carry her things to the house."

Asami's mood dropped just a little and Korra looked down not wanting to make her feel bad again.

"I'll see you tonight then," Asami said quietly before turning to head into the workshop.

Korra grabbed her hand, turning her around quickly, "You're really okay with her staying with us? I can still make other arrangements."

Asami nodded, "I am okay with it."

Korra wasn't too convinced, "Okay. . . a-and you know that there is nothing to worry about when it comes to her and I, right?"

Asami frowned but nodded nonetheless, "Yes. I know."

"Okay then. . . you just still don't seem to be alright with-"

"Korra," Asami started, holding Korra's hand tightly, "It's fine. Go pick her up and I'll see you and the others tonight. I love you."

Asami walked inside the workshop and Korra stood there for a few seconds before heading off to get Kuvira.

Korra knows Asami is trying her best to be a good sport about having Kuvira in the mansion. Kuvira is a talented bender and team avatar needs her on their side throughout this entire plan, Asami knows that. She can't help but feel bad that Kuvira is practically being forced upon her though after what the earthbender did.

Korra arrived at Lin's place, just as Kuvira brought the last of her things outside. It wasn't much at all, just a few suitcases and a bag. She nodded respectfully at the avatar, who returned the gesture.

"Is Lin home?"

Kuvira gave her a deadpan look, "Is she ever? She practically lives at the police station. Opal and Su are with Mako and Bolin scouting out the city for potential hideouts. I'll catch up with them later."

"I'd join you all but. . ." Korra trailed off with a worried look.

Kuvira chuckled, "I know. You don't want to stray too far from your girl."

"Yeah."

"That's understandable," Kuvira and Korra lifted the suitcases and started walking to the mansion which was only a few blocks away. "Where's Naga, she could've helped us out."

Korra rolled her eyes at that, "She isn't a mule, she's my friend. Also, Mako and Bolin took her earlier today to potentially get a scent on anything out of the ordinary."

"It was a joke, I guess a pretty bad one. I'm still working on certain social cues," Kuvira said, her cheeks tinting pink.

"You're certainly getting better. You used to be such a stoic, straight-faced woman, always so serious. I mean, you still kind of are." Korra smirked.

Kuvira shrugged a little, "My life was always so strict I guess. I always wanted to be the best at everything, always feeling like I had something to prove and that's something else I've been working on. Life isn't about competition or glory, but fun isn't something I'm exactly used to either."

Korra thought for a moment, "Well, in time, we'll change that. Team avatar is heaps of fun, I'm sure you'll agree."

Once they reached the mansion, Korra helped Kuvira bring her things into the bedroom Asami had chosen for her. It was on the third floor along with Mako and Bolin's, while Asami and Korra's were on the second.

"I still can't get over how big this place is and how spacious the rooms are." Kuvira looked around just as impressed as the first time she stepped into the Sato mansion.

"All the rooms are like that. Sometimes, I think about one day living somewhere different with Asami, a home of our own that we built, one that wasn't inherited or so big, but I know she has a sentimental attachment to this place so I would never say anything," Korra said quietly.

Korra's admission was random but honest and Kuvira found herself feeling honored that she'd open up to her about something like that so soon.

"Well, one day in the future, you should bring it up. Just see what she says. She doesn't need to sell it or anything but you should live somewhere you both love. A place of your own." Kuvira responded.

Korra bit her lip, a little reluctant to ask her next question, "Did you and Bataar ever talk about getting a place? When you two. . ."

"We talked of being together and conquering together but he wasn't the one I had that conversation with," Kuvira said with a frown, slowly unpacking her things.

Korra's eyebrows knitted together, "If he wasn't the one you spoke with about that, then, was there someone before him?"

Kuvira paused in her actions and sighed lightly, her lips pulling up a little, "Her name was Amara."

----------

Hope you liked this chapter with a little Kuvira twist!:)

Comment and Vote!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

219K 4.6K 41
Being the second Avatar is not an easy job... Avatar Korra is now in Republic City with her best friend Yue. There they meet their friends Mako, Boli...
27.7K 620 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
48.2K 1.1K 29
What if Korra and Asami's spirit Vacation never went exactly how you expected. Korra confessed. But Asami denied. Now the CEO is engaged with Mako, b...
1.3K 18 9
What happened in the time gap between season 3 and season 4? This is a Korrasami fanfic, slow burn. Asami and Korra grapple with their feelings for...