Hearts And Souls (GxG)

By savage-_-potato

Check the first and second book before reading this one, if you want of course. ✓The Violinist ✓Broken String... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 30

5.5K 424 182
By savage-_-potato

Dalida

"Make sure the news does not spread anymore, delete every title, every newspaper, every single word written about Lilith's death..." I ordered the men, it's been a week since Lilith is gone and the media have been asking questions. I've tried to calm everyone down until I figure out a plan, but the vampires love their queen and they want to know how she's doing. And when the media started spreading news about Lilith's passing, our people started to go crazy.

"Ma'am.." one of the guys who work for me said while staring at the tablet in his hands. He came closer and handed it to me, I stared at the article with a frown.

"5 dead in a mysterious incident?" I read through the article quickly and the five bodies who were found were definitely wolves, I recognized that territory from the pictures as for the way they were killed, a huge chomp out of their neck was missing. The vampires are killing lone wolves and humans with mercy.

My phone started ringing again, I looked at the ID and it was Nina calling me for the fifth time in two minutes. But I couldn't answer her, I had to finish the meeting first.

"Tell Matthew to keep his border well guarded" these vampires don't know about our alliance with Matthew's pack and they don't care even if they did, because they kill everyone that has a beating heart.

I grabbed my coat and left the casino to go home to my wife and my kid, I haven't seen them lately I've been too busy with figuring out what to do that I wasn't giving them attention.

"Hi sweetheart" I said to Nina when I walked in the kitchen she was making something but for some odd reason it smelled like it was burning but I didn't question her, she knows what she's doing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She didn't say anything, she was so stiff, she wasn't doing anything, just standing there looking at the counter.

"What's wrong?" I asked, still no reply. I turned off the stove and grabbed the knife she was using from her hand and put it in the sink, just in case she goes crazy and stabs me again. Good thing I'm a vampire.

"Nina my darling, what is it" I gently turned her to face me, her eyes were all red from crying and her shirt and face were stained in blood, blood that smelled too familiar.

"I- tried...I tried to save him Dal.."

"W-what? What are you talking about?" I blinked a couple of times and let go of Nina, I sprinted to my son's room and he was neatly tucked in his bed, I couldn't hear his human heart beating in his little chest.

"Adrian?" My seven year old didn't reply, I felt my legs start to fail me and I could barely reach the end of his bed before I dropped to my knees next to him, with shaky hands I touched his face and he was colder than ice.

"No no no...please..talk to me..please" I begged and took his little hand in mine, I put it to my lips and gently kissed it and softly blew on it trying to warm it.

"When he came back from school he was all bloody, he was holding his neck. They bit him Dal, then left him to bleed out. The driver was dead in the front seat and Adrian barely made it to the front before collapsing. I could smell his blood from his so I ran to him...."

"..I tried, I tried Dalida...I- I pumped my blood in him but he has already lost most of his" Nina was sobbing as she tried to explain to me what happened to our baby, he was just a kid, a little boy..

I could smell those..mutts all over him, all over his innocent body. I was delaying this war, I was trying stop my people from killing those wolves for the sake of Lilith, for the sake of the innocent lives who'll be lost...but this is where my mercy ends.

I kissed my boy's cold forehead, I slowly stood up barely feeling my legs and made my way to the door using the wall to walk because I was too weak to move my body. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the sobs from coming out but I couldn't, I slid down the wall dropping to the floor feeling my chest rip apart in agony, from the loss of my child.

I felt Nina's hands touch my shoulders, she wrapped her arms around me and sat down next to me holding me close to her chest.

My little boy...

My son..

How dare they target a child, MY child...

"That's our boy Nina...our little boy.." I cried holding on into her bloody shirt, smelling the last bits of our son's scent. Nina kissed the top of my head, and brushed my hair out of my face.

"I need you to kill every single one of those mutts...I need them gone Dalida." She demanded, she grabbed my face and made me look at her face. Her eyes filled with sorrow and hatred, all she wanted was to avenge our child.

"You hear me? You're a Falcon, you have Falcon blood running through you, Lilith's blood. And what would she do?" She asked softly, I wiped my tears and stood up pulling her with me, her hands still on my face.

"We kill every single soul that hurt our family" I whispered, she nodded and leaned to kiss me.

"We destroy them, Dalida. We make them suffer, just like they did to our little boy. They left him to die, to bleed..." She said in a shaky voice, I kissed her hands and pulled away from my wife. I didn't have anything else to say to her, I didn't have anything else to think about.

I don't care who's responsible, who did this or who planned the attack. Every soul with a beating heart was going to be gone, I'm gonna kill every last one of those mutts.

I grabbed my coat and keys and sprinted to my car barely able to see in front of me from my tears, I got in the car and drove towards Vivienne's place. I grabbed my phone and dialed an old friend's number, she was a woman who Lilith trusted so much, a noble vampire who Lilith made responsible over the northern territory.

"Bonsoir Dalida" her raspy voice was heard in the car, I was driving so fast not caring if I'll hit the sidewalk, a pedestrian or another car.

"Adele.." I whispered hearing my voice crack, I quickly wiped my tears to see the road better.

"Dal? What's going on?" I could hear the worry in Adele's voice,

"They killed my kid, Adele. They took my son from me.." I couldn't stop crying, I still couldn't believe what's happening to me.

"I need...you to be her by tomorrow morning. Bring your men, bring everyone, I'm killing all these fuckin mutts..."

"Dalida, I need you to stop the car first okay? Before you flip the damn thing" I shook my head no as if she could see me and pressed on the gas, Vivienne's house wasn't far from here anyway.

"Tomorrow, Lilith's mansion." I hang up and parked the car in the huge driveway with a loud screeching sound. I jumped out of the car and ran inside the house.

"Vivienne!" I yelled, I dashed up the stairs into Lilith's office and started looking through the documents, I gave her a map for the forest and Doug's territory. I found it when I was searching for information about him.

"Dal? What's going on? What happened?" Lola said from the door, she had the wolf pup in her arms.

"They...killed him, Lola. My son.."

"They slit his throat and left him to die at my door step, my kid Lola..my fuckin kid!" Where's that damn thing, I threw papers everywhere until I found the map I was looking for.

"Adrian?" I heard Vivienne's voice, she looked tired like she's been crying and she hasn't been feeding at all.

"Adele will come tomorrow, I have to call Jonathan as well...I'm killing them into extinction." My eyes looked up to find Lola's,

"Hide your girl because when war breaks..." I stood up straight and walked closer to Lola and put my hand on her shoulder,

"...I won't show mercy my friend, I'm giving you time to leave with Sam and your pup, so please go far, far away from here Lola..." Before she can think of an answer, I left the room with one single thing in my head.

Revenge.

********************************************
This is not the thing I told you you're gonna like last chapter.

Muah

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
1.1K 109 42
Ten years after her sister's suicide, Aurora is forced to go back to her hometown, back to where all of it happened. Aurora never forgave herself and...
7.3K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
2.5K 57 11
++this is a cross post of my ao3 fanfic++ After her divorce, Carol lives alone in a big house in a suburban area that once belonged to her husband an...