Demon Slayer Cast Watch the F...

By samhaoyumax

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke had just defeated the former lower moon 6. Zenitsu was crying and begging Shoich... More

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Prologue
1. CRUELTY
3. SABITO AND MAKOMO
4. FINAL SELECTION
5.MY OWN STEEL
6. SWORDSMAN ACCOMPANYING A DEMON
7. MUZAN KIBITSUJI
8. THE SMELL OF ENCHANTING BLOOD
9. TEMARI DEMON AND ARROW DEMON
10. TOGETHER FOREVER
11. TSUZUMI MANSION
12. THE BOAR BARES ITS FANGS, ZENITSU SLEEPS
13. SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE.
A/N
14. THE HOUSE WITH THE WISTERIA FAMILY CREST
Break 2
15. MOUNT NATAGUMO
16. LETTING SOMEONE ELSE GO FIRST
17. YOU MUST MASTER A SINGLE THING.
18. A FORGED BOND
19. HINOKAMI
20. PRETEND FAMILY

2. TRAINER SAKONJI UROKODAKI

1.2K 30 3
By samhaoyumax

Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

The screen started up again and showed a crow squawking as it flew over some fields.

"Pardon me, sir. Would it be alright if I took that basket, and some straw and bamboo," Tanjiro asked.

" So you're planning to carry her in a bamboo basket ?" Asked Kanae.

" I was but Urokodaki San gave me a box. That is what I use to carry her now." Tanjiro replied.

" Ohh, Nezuko–Chan, doesn't it feel uncomfortable ?" Kanroji and Kanae asked at the same time.

" I think that too." Rengoku said.

As Nezuko was about to answer, the man on the screen spoke up as it diverted everyone's attention to the screen.

A man with a brown haori responded, "Sure, you're more than welcome for all the good it will do you. The basket is full of holes."

"Thank you. I'll gladly pay you for it," Tanjiro said.

"No you don't have to do that," The man said while waving his hand, "I don't need it anyway."

"Please, I insist."

"No, it's fine. Same goes for the straw and bamboo," The man argued.

"Let me pay you!" Tanjiro argued back as he grabbed a few coins.

" Try accepting kindness, boy." Said Urokodaki.

" I agree, you always do not need to be independent. You should take help, when in need." Added Amane, earning a nod from Oyakata.

Tanjiro not knowing how to reply, just smiled, a little embarrassed.

"I said it's fine. So just take it, you stubborn kid."

Tanjiro slapped a few coins in the man's hand, "Take this small offering for your trouble, please! And thanks a lot for your help!"

The man screamed in pain as Tanjiro ran back to Nezuko. The scenery changed to a mountain with a cave.

Everyone laughed at this.

" The poor man looks traumatized." Sanemi said while chuckling and slapping Masachika's shoulder, who was laughing too.

" It's golden comedy." Uzui added.

As Tanjiro just stared at the screen, his face red from embarrassment.

"Nezuko. Hey Nezuko," Tanjiro called out before entering the cave," She's gone!"

The Atmosphere changed in a heartbeat. Everyone got worried about her being gone for different reasons.

Sanemi and Iguro thought she left to harm humans while others were worried for her safety in the sunlight.

Before Tanjiro could freak out more, Nezuko popped up from a hole she dug.

"Hey Nezuko," Tanjiro said.

He began thinking. Why'd she dig a hole? Is my demon kid sister turning into a mole now? Nezuko groaned. And she doesn't look very happy about it either. Guess she really wants to avoid the sun. "Hang on a second."

Everyone sighed. The worry they felt subsided.

" Of course she wants to avoid sunlight as it will harm her." Said Iguro.

He started splitting the bamboo and intertwining it with the basket. Tanjiro repeated Nezuko's name as he presented the basket to her.

"You think you can fit in here? I wanna try to keep moving during the day too. But I can carry you okay, " Tanjiro said. Nezuko peeped out of the hole and groaned as Tanjiro kept talking, "Can you fit? In here. Basket.

" The basket looks flashy, I must say." Said Uzui.

" Are you an idiot ? How will she fit in this ?" Questioned Sanemi.

To this Giyuu responded, " At the mountain, she had grown a little, so maybe she could get smaller or something like that.

" Ara, You just snatched the words out of my mouth, Tomioka San." Added Shinobu.

" Bullshit " Said Sanemi, even though he knew it was both logical and possible. He would never agree with this smug bastard, who thinks he is better than them.

Nezuko groaned once more as she crawled to the basket. She fit her head in and slumped onto the ground.

"Eh. Guess not," Tanjiro got lost in thought. I can't believe how grown up she is. Seems like yesterday she was half that side. He widened his eyes with a thought, "Hey, uh Nezuko. Remember how you got really big the other day? I've got an idea, do you think you can get smaller? Come on Nezuko. Get smaller for me."

Nezuko toppled over the basket as she got in. When she appeared again she was much smaller like a child.

Sanemi felt someone bore holes in his back as soon as the scene proceeded. He looked at the direction and saw it was Tomioka staring at him with a little smug expression.

" Ara Ara ! Looks like we were right. Ha, Tomioka San." Chimed in Shinobu.

" Looks like it, Kocho." Responded Giyuu, still looking at Sanemi.

' Only if he wasn't that pretty, I would have beaten the shit out of this bastard.' Thought Sanemi.

" Nezuko chan looks so kawaii~~" Squealed Kanroji as everyone looked at her.

As she noticed it, she just ducked her now red face , feeling embarrassed.

" I agree with Kanroji." Said Rengoku, Kanae and Uzui's wives at the same time.

Among all of this, Zenitsu just stared at Nezuko, who was red faced due to the compliments, with an equally red face.

"Nice job," Tanjiro said as he patted her head, "Who's a good girl? You are Nezuko. I'm impressed."

The scene changed once more. It was now sundown. Tanjiro was carrying Nezuko in the makeshift box.

"Mount Sagiri," A woman asked them, "If you really want to get there, the fastest way is over that mountain, but the sun's about to set. And you're hauling an awful lot of luggage. It's dangerous."

"Please don't worry. I'll be careful," Tanjiro said as he bowed to the lady and her son. He thanked them for the directions and began walking that way.

"A lot of people have been going missing on that mountain lately. Don't get lost, okay," She yelled.

At this Urokodaki felt a little guilty. He was the one that demon had a grudge with and now because of this, all his students were in danger.

Feeling this guilt, Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo, the fox trio just hugged their master.

Tanjiro waved them goodbye as he hiked up the mountain. The sun had set and Nezuko was out of the basket. They continued walking together until Tanjiro noticed a temple.

"Huh, it's a temple. Looks like the lights have been left on, so somebody must be there. Let's check it out," Tanjiro smelled the air, "That's the smell of blood! This path can be pretty rough. Someone must've gotten hurt."

Everyone looked at the scene with full concentration.

They both ran up to the entrance of the temple. Tanjiro pushed open the doors aggressively.

"Is everyone okay," He asked.

However, once he asked, his eyes widened in shock. He dropped the basket in fear. As it panned over to multiple dead bodies, all showered in blood.

A demon with weird markings on its body spoke, "The hell, you doing here? This is my territory. Anyone who steps on my turf is gonna have to pay!"

It's a demon! Tanjiro thought fear; plastered on his face.

Meanwhile, Nezuko stood at the entrance staring at the bodies. Drool dripped out from under her muzzle. Fear covered her face. Her eyes twitched.

" See, she is drooling at the site of blood." Shouted Iguro.

" But, she hasn't attacked or eaten one. She is trying to control herself. " Both Zenitsu and Tanjiro yelled at the same time.

At this, Iguro and Sanemi snorted.

"Huh," He asked as he licked the blood off his hands, "Something's not quite right about you two. Hang on, are you two humans?"

Tanjiro stepped back. It showed them standing as if they were about to duel. The candlelight blew out as the demon ran up to Tanjiro, pushing them out of the temple. Before they hit the ground, Tanjiro pulled out his hatchet and swung it, cutting the demon's neck.

" I should have not sent him without any protection. He could have died." Mumbled Tomioka.

" Why do you think everything is your fault ? You can't control everything, damnit." Sabito said to him a little angrily.

The demon laughed, "A hatchet. Not bad, kid. Just a little scratch though, should heal in no time," His skin started healing, "See that? The bleedings' already stopped.

Tanjiro gasped. While Nezuko was still at the entrance; fists clenched trying to keep herself back. Drool continued to pool out of her mouth, as she stared at the bodies.

Tanjiro attempted to act, but the demon moved before he could. Pinning him down by the neck, trying to choke him out. He's so fast. And insanely strong.

" He is not even that strong." Mumbled almost all the hashiras.

" Hey, I wanna fight that demon." Said Inosuke, who was asleep almost during the whole screening.

"You got lucky, but it won't work again! And now I'm going to snap your neck," The demon threatened.

Nezuko stayed still, trying to not eat the humans. The second that Tanjiro yelled, her pupils turned to slits. Nezuko ran up to them quickly and kicked the demon's head clean off. It flew into a tree and fell to the ground.

" She's strong, But how ?" Was the question in everyone's mind.

" It's so flashy, his head went so far." Commented Tengen, as many agreed.

" I WANNA DO THAT." Yelled Inosuke.

" WHY DO YOU KEEP YELLING IN MY EAR ?" Shouted Genya.

" You know you are yelling too." Said Muichiro. This caused Genya's face to turn red as he looked away.

Tanjiro was stunned with fear as the headless body fell off of him. He sat up quickly. She- Nezuko killed him! Wait a minute, he's a demon! Ne-Nezuko!

The demon's body tried to attack him but was swiftly kicked away by Nezuko.

I don't believe it! Did that body just move, and without a head? Tanjiro wondered. He looked over at the tree the body got kicked to.

" Yes, This is because a demon can only be killed by a nichirin blade or sunlight." Said Kagaya, as he continued, " He will soon grow out of his head too."

" Why do you keep saying the obvious ?" Asked Giyuu as Tanjiro wondered the same.

"You bastards! So the girl's a demon after all huh? I couldn't tell with that weird vibe you gave off! But what are you doing teaming up with a human," The demon yelled.

How is he still talking!? Tanjiro wondered.

The demon's body ran up to the siblings before jumping and kicking the ground hard. The demon began attacking Nezuko, as Tanjiro picked up the hatchet.

"Leave her alone," Tanjiro shouted as he ran up to them.

However, his attention got directed as the head, who had just sprouted arms, ran up to him and tried attacking. Tanjiro put the metal in the demon's mouth, as he began grabbing Tanjiro's arms. The body was beating up Nezuko as Tanjiro shouted her name. The body picked up Nezuko and threw her through the forest.

" HEY MONJIRO, I WANNA FIGHT YOU" Yelled Inosuke as Genya had just accepted his fate.

" I don't want to fight you, Inosuke. Remember we are still healing ?" Tanjiro replied with a smile. At the response, Inosuke just snorted and said ' Who cares about that ? ' wonder his breath.

"No Nezuko," Tanjiro cried.

He looked down at his hatchet and watched the demon wrap its hair around the blade. What the hell is with this guy? Who grows arms out of the side of their head? I've got to help Nezuko!

"Out of the way," Tanjiro shouted, as he head-butt the demon.

" YOU SERIOUSLY HEAD BUT A DEMON ?" Said Sanemi.

" I WANNA FIGHT YOU, GONPACHIRO" Yelled Inosuke but went unheard.

" It's flashy. It is the first time I saw someone headbutt a demon." Said Uzui while chuckling.

" I agree." Said Rengoku, agreeing to Uzui's statement.

" Well his head is as hard as a rock, what do you expect ?" Said Nezuko while smiling.

The demon flew back a bit and commented on how hard Tanjiro's head was. Tanjiro head-butted him once more. He grabbed the hatchet and flung it causing both the demon and the ax to get pinned to the tree.

"Yes," Tanjiro said as he ran off.

"Wrapping my hair around his hatchet wasn't a great idea. Damn," The demon said.

" I agree it was fucking stupid." Said Sabito.

Tanjiro ran off in search of Nezuko.

"Nezuko! Where are you," he called out. He continued looking around and running until he found her, "Nezuko! Get away from her!"

Tanjiro leaped onto the demon causing them both to fall off a cliff. He began to scream until Nezuko grabbed his haori, pulling him up to safety. While the demon's body landed on a rock. Causing the head to become unconscious.

" That is dangerous, punk." Urokodaki reprimanded him, as almost everyone found themselves nodding their head.

"That was surprisingly badass now go kill that demon and don't be merciful," Iguro said.

They went back to the head, and Tanjiro pulled out a knife. I wonder how many demons there are. This isn't the scent I found at my house. It's different. But.. I still have to finish him off, or he'll keep killing people. So.. that means I have to do it!

Tanjiro's breath wavered in fear. Just do it! He thought.

" Why are you afraid now ? How just headbutt that demon before ?" Said Sanemi.

" I don't know what came into me when I headbutted him." Tanjiro responded.
" She triggered you. Your fear disappeared at the sight of her being in possible danger." Kagaya said as Tanjiro agreed, " Maybe"

He gasped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Tanjiro turned his head to look at the person.

"That knife isn't going to do the job," The man said. He wore a blue haori and a red mask.

" Well, here is your first appearance, old man." Said Sabito. As Giyuu and Makomo cheered a little.

" What did you call me, boy ?" Urokodaki said calmly, quite contradicting the anger radiating from him.

"You are on your own for this."whispered Giyuu.

" This boy is dead." Said Sanemi and Masachika while laughing.

" Huh, what did I call you? Of course, I said master. Right, Giyuu ?" Sabito answered, chuckling nervously, face screaming ' PLEASE HELP ME 'YUU '.

" He said master, I can confirm." Giyuu said as Sabito sighed in relief.

What's with the mask? And I couldn't hear his footsteps! Tanjiro thought as he fully turned around.

"Okay, how do I kill him then," He asked, his voice still wavering.

"Think for yourself. Or aren't you capable of solving your own problems," The man said?

Stabbing the head won't work. So I'll have to crush it. Tanjiro thought as he looked over at some rocks. He picked one up and continued thinking. I'll probably have to crush his skull completely. Which means hitting his head with this rock over and over. I bet he'll suffer. Isn't there any way for me to finish him off with one blow? Tanjiro was faced with a moral dilemma. His kindness was showing.

"How can you still be emphatic to demons? A demon killed your entire family," Shinazugawa asked.

"I don't know why, I guess it's because they were once human too. Also, I see no point in dragging out a death," Tanjiro responded softly.

" And this would be the reason, you would get yourself killed someday." Responded Sanemi as almost everyone in the room found themselves to agree with the brash man.

Urokodaki sighed, as he smelt the air. This kid isn't going to cut it. He's far too kind and far too indecisive. He stands against a demon, yet the smell of kindness remains. He still has empathy, even for a demon. Giyuu... this boy will never make it.

The demon winced as it awoke from its sleep. I blacked out for a second there. Does that mean my body's dead? I think I'm going to be sick. He looked up at Tanjiro and began speaking, "You bastard, I'll kill you! Get over here! I'll devour you, damn it! Get over here where I can reach you, you little brat! Hey!

I took too long. Tanjiro thought as he looked at the rising sun. The sun's already coming up!

"I swear I'm going to enjoy eating you," Before the demon could finish what he was saying, he began burning. The demon screamed. His body was devoured by the light.

" Look what he said even after you were showing him some kindness. These filthy fuckers deserve the pain they get." Shinazugawa said.

Once it was finished, Tanjiro dropped the rock in fear. It only takes that much sunlight to melt him. No wonder Nezuko was hiding. With that thought, Tanjiro started calling out for his sister. He looked around before running into the temple. He sighed as he saw her hiding in the basket with the blanket over her.

"You're alright," Tanjiro smiled, "Hang on. Where's the old guy?"

Tanjiro approached the man who had buried the dead bodies and was praying for them. He's holding a burial for the people who got killed. He walked closer to the man.

"Excuse me," Tanjiro said in a soft voice.

"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki. You're the one Giyuu Tomioka sent my way. Correct?"

"I am! I'm Tanjiro Kamado. And my sister's name is Nezuko," Tanjiro confirmed.

"Tanjiro... What do you intend to do if your sister eats a human," He asked. Tanjiro paused, thinking. Urokodaki walked to the boy and slapped him, "You're too indecisive. You must learn to make decisions quickly. That's why you failed to kill that demon before daybreak! Do you know why it took so long for you to answer my simple question? Because your resolve is too weak. There are two things you must do if your sister eats a human. First, you kill her. Then slit your own belly and die! That's what traveling alongside a demon like your sister means. But you must never allow this to happen. No matter the cost. Your sister taking the life of an innocent person is the one thing that can't happen. Ever! Have I made myself perfectly clear?"

"Committing seppuku, isn't that a bit much," Zenitsu asked.

"It might seem that way, but it's the only way to atone for his sister eating someone," Urokodaki said.

" What is with all of you slapping everyone you see ?" Mumbled Giyuu when he remembered Sabito slapping him the same way.

Sabito just laughed at this.

"Yes!"

"Very well. I will test whether or not you are fit to become a member of the Demon Slayer Corps. Carry your sister and follow me," Urokodaki said.

The scenery changed once more to the both of them running between fields. Urokodaki was farther ahead, and Tanjiro struggled to keep up.

Tanjiro was panting hard; as he got lost in thought. So fast. But I thought he was an old man. And still, I can't hear his footsteps at all! Nezuko, the ride may be bumpy, but just hang on. But then, you always did know how to be patient. The screen changed, now showing a younger Nezuko fixing her kimono. Didn't you, Nezuko?

"Fixing your kimono again," Past Tanjiro asked, "That settles it. We'll have to buy you a new one."

Past Nezuko argued, "No, no it's fine, really. This kimono is my favorite. Besides, it's not important. I'd rather feed our brothers and sisters." She let a gentle smile escape, as it moved back to Tanjiro running.

"How sweet of her, wanting to provide for her siblings," Kiriya said, as Kanroji, who heard her, agreed.

"I agree, sweetheart," His mother smiled, "But please, you should keep your talking down. The last thing we want is for the demons to attack you or your father."

"Right. Sorry," Kiriya said.

" She is so much like you, Neesan." Shinobu said as Kanao also nodded her head.

I swear, I'll turn you back into a human! And then I'm gonna buy you a beautiful kimono! Everything I wasn't able to do for the others, I'll do it all for you. Tanjiro thought as a few tears escaped.

I wish me and aniki were that close. Genya thought.

Sanemi, unknown to him, thought the same thing.

"I wish you were there, Nee San." Thought Giyuu, a ghost of smile appearing on his face, remembering the smiling face of his sister.

"That is very kind of you Tanjiro," Makio said.

It zoomed out showing what a long journey they had. However, it quickly cuts to Tanjiro panting hard at Urokodaki's small house. His breath was escaping him. Meanwhile, Urokodaki seemed perfectly fine.

"Okay, does this mean- please tell me this means I passed the test," Tanjiro pleaded; his breath still uneven.

" Ha, you wish. This isn't even the test." Sabito said remembering his training.

Urokodaki opened his door and took off his hair cover. Before speaking, "We're just beginning the test. We'll be climbing a mountain."

" What! He just defeated a demon and ran up to here. Now, you are going to make him climb a mountain too ????" Screamed Zenitsu.

" Yes, that is unfortunate." Said Urokodaki with fake pity.

Tanjiro screamed. He laid Nezuko in the small house, she was fast asleep.

"I promise I'll take care of your sister for you while you're gone."

"I do appreciate that sir," Tanjiro said, as he looked back at his new master.

The birds chirped as the men ascended the mountain. It was covered in forests and the sun was set.

Aw man, I'm so exhausted my legs are starting to buckle. Tanjiro thought as he kept panting. And I'm getting dizzy too.

" I mean, anyone would be. I would be surprised if you weren't." Said Genya.

Urokodaki stopped ahead of Tanjiro, turned, and spoke up, "Now find your way back to my house at the foot of the mountain. This time I won't wait until daybreak." The fog came and covered Urokodaki, and by the time they moved, he was gone.

That's the test? I get it. Because of the fog, he thinks I might get lost. All I have to do is get back by daybreak. No problem. Not with my sense of smell. I've memorized Urokodaki's scent.

"Oh, how wrong I was," Tanjiro chuckled.

"What do you mean? Surely it's that straightforward right," Zenitsu asked.

"Unfortunately, no. But I'm sure it will show you in a second," Tanjiro said.

Sabito and Giyuu just watched the scene with a little happiness. Watching someone go through the same training they did was a little satisfying for them.

Tanjiro began running down the mountain However it didn't take him long to find out why this was a test. He tripped the first trap and rocks got, thrown at him. What the? However, in his state of confusion, he managed to fall into a pit. A tiger pit? Of course, there are traps all over the mountain. That's why this is a test! He triggered another trap and got hit in the head with a wooden log.

Crap! Crap! Crap! If I keep walking into these traps, I'll never make it down the mountain by morning. Not to mention, aside from the traps. The air here is- the air here is thin on this mountain. A whole lot thinner than the mountain where I grew up. It's no wonder I feel so dizzy, I can't breathe. He kept running though. I hope I can make it! I might pass out.

" HEY I WANNA DO THAT." Yelled Inosuke.

"TRAPS! That's a million times worse than my training, I would surely die from that," Zenitsu yelled. Zenitsu just prayed thanks to his gramps for not doing this kind of training with him.

"If that much could kill you, you're unfit to be a member of the Demon Slayer Corps," Muichiro said.

" If this scares you, I just wonder what real training will do to you." Sighed Sabito as he said.

NO! I have to make it! Control your breathing, then sniff out all of the traps!

As Tanjiro began to confuse a teal-like mist filled the forest. It entered his nose and he shot his eyes open. He began to run with more precision. Avoiding the traps, way more. He was still stumbling, but he was making his way down.

Tanjiro froze in confusion, "Creator-san, what is that teal mist? I don't remember mist being there.

"Ah, that. We took some creative liberties, to show your great sense of smell. We also did something similar with breathing styles. Just to add some flair, you'll see what we mean later," Creator responded from an intercom.

"How interesting! I'm sure we're all going to be looking forward to that," Rengoku said.

" Yup, it looks flashy. I bet my breathing style will look the flashiest of all." Uzui yelled.

Yes! Got it, piece of cake. He thought. These traps were set by a human, which means their scent sticks out to me! He still got hit by a trap, however. But I guess, that doesn't solve all my problems, because I'm still not athletic enough to dodge every single one of them! I'll make it back no matter what! For Nezuko!

Nezuko was shown sleeping. She was gently tucked in by Urokodaki. He watched the door waiting for Tanjiro to make it back. To his surprise, Tanjiro opened the door not much later. He had blood and dirt all over him, but he was alive.

"I... made.. it back down," Tanjiro said. He was about to pass out.

"Dear Urokodaki-san, Forgive the intrusion," The scene changed from Urokodaki to Tomioka who delivered a message via crow and getting ready to meet him, "There's a boy headed your way in need of instruction. He wants to be a demon slayer. He was fearless enough to try to attack me unarmed. A demon killed his family, except for his younger sister who has been turned; but I'm certain she will not attack a human. They're different. I can sense something different about these two. The boy has a keen sense of smell, much like yourself. So maybe, just maybe he'll be able to find a way to break through. I'm asking you to train this boy. This may seem like a frivolous request, please humor me. If I'm not mistaken, this will all make sense one day. Take care of yourself, yours truly. Giyuu Tomioka.

" All things aside, I am glad you sent such a fantastic student to me, Giyuu. I am happy, you still remembered me and trusted me." Urokodaki said while hiding a smile under his mask.

" Of course , Master. After all you have done for me, this is nothing. I will forever remember you and trust you." Said Giyuu as he bowed to his master.

" Oi, I thought, I was your best student, old man." Sabito whined as everyone laughed at his tone.

" No, you never were. My best student is–" Urokodaki started only to be interrupted by Sabito, " Makomo, I know" Sabito said dramatically.

"--Giyuu"

" HUH?" The fox trio looked at their master as Giyuu blushed a deep red, flowers revolving around his head.

"Ne ne, Tomioka San is blushing at such a simple compliment." Shinobu said, smiling at her emotionless friend feeling happy.

' He looks so cute. OH MY GO. I wonder if he will look like this if I complimen– OH MY GOD WHAT AM I THINKING.' Sanemi thought as the urge to smash his head against something increased.

Tanjiro passed out in the doorway. The sun was seen rising in the distance. You're now my new student, Tanjiro Kamado. Urokodaki thought.

"Well that was quite an episode, I'm glad you got down the mountain safely, Tanjiro," Ubuyashiki said.

Everyone agreed and just waited for the screen to light up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 244 11
A strange man arrives at the Kamado household seeking shelter. Along the way, the stranger is taken on a journey with Tanjiro and his now demon siste...
6.7K 234 16
He pauses. "Do you believe in reincarnation?" "I guess I never really thought about it." "Well, I do. And I think the best part of living is having p...
163K 4.3K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
76.1K 2.8K 74
ใ€"ใ€‘แด‡แดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ /แดŠแดœหหˆา“แดหส€ษชษ™/ ษดแดแดœษด แด€ า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดsแด‡ แด‡xแด„ษชแด›แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… สœแด€แด˜แด˜ษชษดแด‡ss.ใ€"ใ€‘ "า‰ Wสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด„ษชษดษข แด€ แด‡แดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด„ แดแดแดแด…, ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด‡...