3. SABITO AND MAKOMO

This part is inspired by The fanfic FIXING TAKES TIME by @ItsthePalmTreeKing  for the past part of Sanemi and Giyuu.

If you haven't read the fanfic, here's a little just of it.

So basically, Sanemi and Giyuu lived on the opposite directions of the same town. But because Sanemi used to sell turnips, he used to travel all day. So, one day Giyuu was out with Tsutako, when he just pointed at Sanemi to say I will marry someone like him. Sanemi saw saw this and just teased him by sticking his tongue out. So, Giyuu then said he won't ever marry someone like him. Somedays later, Giyuu came to his cart confusing turnips for radishes as he wanted to make Salmon Daikon to impress his sister. They had a lot biker and finally Giyuu ran away. They met again, their Sanemi saved Giyuu from a wolf. Giyuu treated his wound and gave him a peck on cheek as a thank you. Due to their dumbness, Giyuu ended up giving Sanemi 2 more peck on the cheek.

After this, they met each other a few times bonding a lot. But then Tsutako's incident happened and Giyuu ran way, so after that they never met. Sanemi called Giyuu, 'Turnip Head' and Giyuu called Sanemi, 'Hot headed'.  

..................................................................................................................................

3. SABITO AND MAKOMO

The screen lit up to show the title that surprised everyone.

"Why are your names displayed ?" Giyuu tasked Sabito and Makomo.

Everyone questioned the same.

" ,I know it will sound absurd, but we met him while he was training." Sabito answered as everyone's eyes widen.Giyuu was about to respond to this but the screen lit up again.

The episode started with Tanjiro writing in a journal. His kimono was on his futon, while a candle was the only thing illuminating the room. He shut his journal which had his name on it, and the scene went black as he blew out the candle. He opened a door that led to where Nezuko was still sleeping.

"You wrote a journal ?" Asked Rengoku as Tanjiro nodded, adding, " I wanted to keep the records."

"Such a good habit." Kanae remarked

" Flashy " Tengen yelled as almost all the hashiras rolled their eyes.

'Nezuko Chan looks so pretty.' Thought Zenitsu while blushing.

"Let's go," Urokodaki said after he finished putting on his haori. Tanjiro shut the door.

The back of a demon slayer uniform was shown as Urokodaki began explaining how the corps worked, "The Demon Slayer Corp, we number in the hundreds. An organization, completely unrecognized by the government. Since ancient times we have existed to hunt down demons," It zoomed out showing the members of the Corp, before showing the shadows of the Hashiras, minus Tomioka who was fully shown, "However the identity of the Demon Slayer Corps's leader has always remained a mystery.

"Why is Tomioka shown and we are not ?" Sanemi asked while Tengen added, " Yup , I wanted my flamboyant self to be there."

" I think it is because Tomioka was the only Hashira Tanjiro knew at that time." Himejima said as Shinobu nodded.

'Tomioka San looks so cool." Thought Kanroji.

"Demons. Their staple food, humans! They hunt and kill them. It is unclear when and where they first appeared. With incredible physical prowess, wounds heal almost instantly. Flesh completely restores itself. Severed limbs regenerated. Some can shape shift, and some have other powers. They can only be killed by sunlight, or decapitation with a special sword," Urokodaki continued. A demon with two horns covered in blood was shown. Before moving on to demon slayers who were fighting blood dripping down their heads and uniforms, "They fight these demons with their mere mortal bodies. As humans, wounds are slow to heal, and their lost limbs are unable to grow back. Nevertheless, they fight... To protect and defend humanity."