Zodiac Fairytales

Por Zodifan

14 zodiacs of villains and hero's get summoned into a house to improve the relationships between villains and... Más

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29

119 3 4
Por Zodifan

                                                                                        Sagittarius

"Hades?" Adam repeated in absolute horror as he stared at Libra. The scream seemed to be getting louder and then it suddenly cut off. A woman ran up to them and pulled on Ferdinand's shirt. 

"Don't let him take me! Please I don't want anymore children!" she pleaded and Ferdinand instinctively hid the woman behind him. A laugh and long whistle seemed to circle around the group of zodiacs and the adults. The woman curled up sobbing behind Ferdinand's back and began pleading to the gods to save her. 

"Darling Belle! What a pleasure to see you again" a voice called and Gaston himself turned the corner. Belle went white and Adam drew a dagger from his pocket. 

"Oh Adam, can't you say hi to an old friend without the weapons. I'm sure you understand that I can't show my children things like that" Gaston laughed. A small child appeared from behind him. She was small and had extremely dark hair, and she looked absolutely terrified. Sagittarius got down on one knee and held his arms open for the child. Gaston grabbed ahold of the child's hair and dragged her forwards with him. He shot a nasty look at Sagittarius but smiled again when he looked at Belle. 

"I heard you have a daughter too, isn't that lovely, look at us all becoming parents. It's such a shame you'll never see her again" Gaston laughed and threw the now crying child towards Sagittarius. He held his arms open and the child fell into them sobbing quietly. 

"Where is my niece and daughter?" Snow White demanded as she pushed Adam aside. Gaston looked down at Snow White who was extremely short compared to him, even compared to a child Snow White was short. Gaston chuckled and roughly pushed her backwards. 

"No one knows where she is, but they should've known better than to trust the child of Maleficent. I heard he even eats his victims and uses their bones as furniture, although that's likely just fairytales. Did he ever tell you about his kill count? It must be in the hundreds" " Gaston smiled. 

"Your wrong" Cancer insisted and took a step forward. Gaston turned to her in interest and looked her up and down. 

"Ursula's daughter, Cruella's son, and Helga's adopted child. You betrayed us children, you'll be lucky if hell doesn't come for you" Gaston smiled before turning to walk away. He stopped walking and held up a pair of glasses as if he was showing off. Adam gasped and Belle almost fainted, judging from their reactions Sagittarius assumed it was Pisces's pair of glasses. 

"This may be the last thing your daughter will leave behind, who knows what Scorpio could be doing? My guess is raping and torturing the two girls" he smiled before he turned down an alleyway and out of sight. 

Adam had a very grim look on his face. A look only a father who lost his only child could pull off. He turned around the face everyone in their group. Gemini shook his head and tried to insist that they were just stories but Adam cut him off. "When we find them, if we find them, I want Scorpio to be tied up and gagged until further notice. Aquarius take us back through the door, we're going to call for back-up" he declared. 

Cancer screamed and yelled as Mulan and Li Shang chained her to the wall. She hurled insults at them and then at Adam. "You have no idea what your doing!" she screamed but Adam turned away. Barrels of swords and daggers were thrown around and everyone going on the mission took one, or had one forced into their hands. "Dad?" Sagittarius pleaded but Kristoff turned away and walked off. Another indignant yell rung through the walls of the room as Aquarius had his hands tied behind his back by his own father. "It's for the best Aqua" Winston insisted but Aquarius yelled and bit him. Merida shoved a rag in his mouth and pulled his hair, she whispered something in Scottish before letting go of his hair. 

Half an hour later the room on the edge of the villain kingdom was full of the various kings and queens. Sagittarius saw his father in a serious discussion with Flynn Ryder and Naveen, Sagittarius was actually very surprised to see that his father was going the party going into the villain kingdom. His mother, Anna, was comforting Snow White and Belle while his Aunt, Elsa, was preparing to enter the kingdom. Gaston's daughter and the woman who ran away screaming were sitting in the corner with Leo and Gemini both of who decided they don't want to enter the kingdom. Gemini was playing with the little girl, who's name was Decima, while Leo talked to her mother Lauren. Both were clearly terrified and trying not to draw attention to themselves, which Gemini was failing at by holding Cancer's hand. 

"Everyone ready?" Li Shang called and everyone who was going yelled back. "Your making a huge mistake, this is going to start a war!" Cancer yelled and threw a random vase at Adam's head. Adam turned around to look at her with a stern look. "War or not, I will get my daughter and niece back" he said before Aquarius was forced to open the door. The only three zodiacs who were going were Sagittarius, Aries, Aquarius, Ophiuchus, and Libra. Aquarius had been gagged and his hands were tied behind his back so this made him opening the door very difficult. 

The door creaked open. And then all of hell broke lose around them. 

Peasants of the villain kingdom began screaming and running away, higher aristocrats of the villain kingdom also hurried away except without the yelling. "Where is Hades?" Mulan barked but no one answered, they were too busy running. She turned around to glare at the commoners before she grabbed a nearby child and held her sword to his throat. The child screamed in absolute terror. "Where is Hades?" she screamed again. Sagittarius ran towards her and pushed her off the child. "Stop!" he yelled and Aries ran over towards the child as well. "Mom!" she yelled as he hurried the child back to his mother. Libra stood in absolute terror as he watched the scene around him, he had a habit of freezing up when he was scared. Hercules grabbed Sagittarius by the shoulders and Flynn Ryder did the same to Aries. 

"Where is Hades!?" Adam roared around at the cowering people of the villain kingdom. A small girl stepped forward towards Ophiuchus and whispered something in his ear. Ophiuchus went pale and thanked the girl before she scurried away. "Well?" Li Shang demanded. Ophiuchus turned him and replied "They were last seen going into Claude Frollo's house." Phoebus also went pale and walked over to his son quickly. "We need to stop this!" Sagittarius yelled as he tried to get out of the god like grip of Hercules. "We never should've made this kingdom! We should've just killed everybody the first time!" Adam roared and all the peasants cowered even more. Philip placed a hand on Adam's shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He gestured towards Libra and Adam nodded slowly. 

"Libra! You knew who his father was, do you know where his father or even his mother lives?" Adam asked calmly, but there was a blood lust in his eyes that could scare anyone. Libra spluttered and took a step back nervously. "N-no, I wasn't even supposed to know who his father was" he choked out. "Then we will tear thins kingdom apart until I find Pisces and Cetus!" Adam roared and picked up a flaming torch. In a matter of seconds the wooden building next to him caught ablaze and people began screaming and running again. Sagittarius took one last look at his father, Kristoff stood among the madness with a horrified expression. They both exchanged a look of terror before Kristoff was dragged away by Li Shang. Loud drums echoed throughout the kingdom. Aquarius spat out his gag and laughed loudly and manically. "We're all going to die!' he yelled as he laughed. Libra yelled as Adam dragged him away and forced a sword into his hands, then did the same with Aries. 

"Everything's gone wrong" Sagittarius whispered as he looked around at the chaos. Fire burned around him and people were yelling and pulling each other away from the flames. With a strange flicker the magic border blinked out. Sagittarius and Ophiuchus looked up in terror as it disappeared and then looked at each other. "The entire world is going to burn around us" Ophiuchus said with a dazed expression before he passed out. Sagittarius watched him fall to the ground before he also fell to the ground. He looked up and saw Capricorn dragging Ophiuchus back inside. Gemini ran out of the door and covered his mouth with his hand. He bolted over to Sagittarius and picked him up. He half stumbled half ran back towards the door and pushed Sagittarius back inside. Sagittarius coughed for a moment as everyone looked down at him. "What happened?" Ariel asked nervously as the door swung shut to hide the fire and madness. 

"We're all going to die" Sagittarius smiled before he passed out in his mothers arms. 

Hello. I wrote another chapter, honestly it probably sucks but I think it's kind of cool. Bet you guys didn't expect that, and I'm sorry if there are any mistakes or things that don't make sense. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.4K 182 24
Cubed The zodiac signs wake up trapped in an unfamiliar place with a bunch of strangers from different parts of the world. Trying their best to find...
4.3K 79 23
In a world full of normal people....and twelve zodiacs. This academy was made directly for ALL to get along in peace. But what happens when things ge...
9K 113 10
Zodiac one-shot book. After struggling to keep up with requests I have decided to finish this book. I hope that you y some of the stories that are a...
16.1K 258 20
Zodiac signs yay! -I'm a Pisces and my friends are Scorpio and Gemini-(random fact) Ships: Scorpio x Pisces Taurus x Virgo To be continued...