willow (a reneé rapp story)

By lanalover666

Willow Anderson is a model who is childhood friends with Alexander 23 he introduces her to the singer/songwri... More

introductions
clubbing and kali
face of an angel
serial flirt
bros and hoes
playing matchmaker
don't cry willow
cigarettes and kisses
close to you
pasta and potatoes
the willow tree
i need to go
so this is it?
new characters!!!!
i wish
did you miss me?
and the winner is...
jealousy
she loves you
friends it is
snow angel the album
"willow" the song
messy
i love you too
the game
mom?
so this is awkward
new story!!!
dumb bitch
public

lights, cameras, action!

2.7K 72 26
By lanalover666

*set before the release of snow angel*

20th december

willow's pov:

megan thee stallion plays on the speakers in the background, the photographers, makeup artists and designers are shuffling around me as i pose against a white painted brick wall.

"beautiful willow, give me those sexy murder eyes" the photographer says.

i really try hard not to burst out laughing, that's the only humor behind what i do, everyone comes out with the weirdest shit when your in a photo shoot, but i caught the photographer staring at my ass earlier so it's not that hard to give him murder eyes.

"okay i think we got it! everyone that's a wrap!" he says.

one of the assistants run onto the set to hand me a white robe as i'm practically naked, only wearing nipple covers and a bunch of pearls, but it doesn't really bother me as i'm completely used to being almost naked for 90% of my shoots. what can i say, sex sells.

i go to the dressing room and get changed into some baggy jeans and a white t-shirt. when i'm finished i check my phone seeing three messages.

one from alex, who is like my big brother his mom was best friends with my mom in college so me and him grew up together, he's my family.

big bro
i have exciting news
WILLOW CALL ME RN
HELLO??
oh shit ur working
just call me when ur done

me
i'll call u when i get home so i can focus it better acc be exciting because i swear if it's just another weird pizza combo u found i'm gunna be PISSED

the other message was from kali, she was my first friend when i moved to LA and me and her have been inseparable ever since her boyfriend always jokes about how it's like he has 2 girlfriends as were attached at the hip.

kali 💞
hóla princess
u wanna go out tonight
i haven't seen u in a whole day
im getting willow withdrawals
ill be ur wingwoman😉

me
i miss u so much more
and yes ofc i'll come
where we going?
and what u wearing??????

the last message was from my dad. he's my favourite person to ever exist and i owe him everything, i wouldn't where or who i am today without him.

dad💞
how you doing will just saw a photo of you on a magazine at the mall. how cool is that! i hope you're taking care of yourself out there. miss you more everyday ❤️

me
that's so cool
i'm taking very good care of myself and stop worrying i have alex here
just finished another shoot
how are u and mom
i love u so much and i miss u too 💞

i put my sunglasses on and grab my bag and exit the changing room i walk through the shoot saying thank you and goodbye to everyone as i head to the door. i exit the studio and head towards my car. i decide that today is a radio day, normally i just connect my spotify to the car but i was in the mood for new music.

"this is too well by rising pop star and broadway actress reneé rapp"

"today i woke up in a good mood for once
the first time in 6 months
i don't hate you as much"

i drive out of the car park tapping my fingers on the steering wheel and humming to the song playing. i pull out my phone, keeping an eye on the road, and taking a quick picture of the screen so i can add the song to my playlist later.

after a 15 minute drive, i enter my house.

"SUKI"
"NOODLES"

i call out for my 2 cats as they completely ignore me, i walk to my living room and plop down on the coach noticing that suki was asleep on it whilst noodles was sleeping on the cat bed. i pull out my phone calling alex, he picks up immediately.

"jesus u bitch it took u long enough!" he says.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i didn't know wether this was a conversation for other ears and u know i hate calling and driving anyway what is this new that you're dying to tell me"

"IM PRODUCING FOR A NEW SINGER!"

"omg no fucking way, who is it? do i know them? tell me tell me tell me" i ask excitedly. i'm so proud of how far he's come and i'm genuinely excited for him.

"well i'll tell u if u shut up, her name is reneé rapp she has an ep already out but her label wanted a new producer so they picked me and i know the bitch can sing because she was regina george on broadway FUCKING BROADWAY WILLOW"

"OMG STOP IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU this is literally a dream come true for you, when do you meet her???"

"today like right fucking now i am so anxious what if we don't get along? oh god what if she hates me? or she doesn't want any of my input at all?" he says

"dude calm down okay your literally the easiest person to get along with i'm sure you will be fine plus the label wouldn't of chosen you if they thought you guys wouldn't get along. okay? so stop stressing yourself out."

"okay okay thank you willow. i've got to go and prepare i'll call you later?"

"yes update me when you can she's gunna love you i know it good luck!" i end the phone call smiling and silently pray to myself that this reneé girl is a decent person. i look at the time and notice that it's 3:45pm and i head to the kitchen to get some food because no way am i drinking with kali on an empty stomach. drinking on an empty stomach is bad enough but with kali who is my worst influence, i should definitely eat.

*time skip 3 hours*

i'm just doing the finishing touches on my makeup when kali messages me saying that she's outside. i run down the stairs and let her in.

"holy fuck stop it u look so hot" i say to her and she gives me a confident spin. it's one of my favourite things about her she just radiates confidence but not in the way that makes you feel insecure more in the way that makes you feel more confident and hotter. when i was starting out modelling she would come to all of my shoots and help me with my confidence.

"okay your makeup fucking slays but no way in hell are u wearing that to a club we're trying to get you pussy not going to fucking brunch!" she says untucking my hair from behind my ears so it's framing my face.

"i'm not wearing this don't be stupid this is just what i was wearing earlier make me a drink so we can pregame a little and i'll go get changed." i say winking at her then going upstairs. i walk into my wardrobe and pick out this pink 2 piece skirt and top that has a heart on the back and i pair it with some black heels. this is one of the major pros of being a model, i always get gifted the best clothes.

*imagine this but her hair is down*

i walk downstairs finding kali on her phone sipping an already half empty martini.

"okay now that's more like it, come drink drink the ubers coming in 20" she says handing me my drink.

i drink it quickly whilst me and her chat about random stuff.

*ding*

"the uber is here come on mami" she says to me. i quickly grab my black faux leather coat,which stops at the same length of my skirt, and my bag as we head out the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey babes, i decided to make a story instead of doing one shots because i can't get more into it but ill still be updating the oneshots i will just be focusing on this more. pls give me feedback and comments it motivates me and dont forget to vote!!!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 18.4K 40
Willow Grey is 18 years old, sharp, attentive and intersex. Some see her as quiet and rude as her friends know the real Willow. She is determined and...
571K 12.5K 63
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
12.9K 648 23
Jordan Brown has just moved to Los Angeles from Minnesota for a new job. Things take a turn on day 1 when she gets in a car accident and meets Reneé...
51.3K 2.4K 46
You showed me around As far as I'm concerned, they should just burn the whole city down -------- I thought there wasn't enough Renee x Reader fanfic...