close to you

*smut warning so enjoy if u enjoy if u don't like smut skip this chapter and pretend they went home after the party and slept 😍*

reneé's pov:

"me too" she says and grabs my face kissing me again i feel the urge to absolutely fucking destroy her but i have to control myself as we are on a balcony at her fucking work party.

i kiss her her for a few more minutes before pulling away and saying "call an uber, if we're not home in the next 30 minutes i'm fucking you right there and then i don't care who's watching"

she lets of a soft whimper and pulls her phone out, booking an uber. her chest is rising up and down rapidly and her cheeks are flushed, she's just as horny as i am.

we make our way outside and i open the door for her letting her in first and then following behind her, the uber starts driving away.

willow's pov:

as we're sitting in the uber i press my thighs together trying to relieve some of the tension that's building up inside me, reneé notices me doing this and she looks at the driver to make sure he wasn't looking and quickly spreads my legs open.

she whispers in my ear "these better stay like this until we get home or you're gunna be sorry" i can hear the smirk in her voice and it makes me even more desperate for her.

i start breathing heavily as she places her hand on the inside of my thigh kneading it slowly, her hand travels higher and higher until i'm sure she can definitely feel my panties.

"please" i say whispering in her ear, i'm keeping eyes on the driver incase he turns around.

"be patient baby, you're such a needy little thing aren't you" she says quietly as she continues massaging my thigh.

this girl is gunna be the death of me.

after about 15 minutes of relentless torture we finally arrive at her house, she exits the car first and holds my hand helping me out i thank the driver softly and shut the car door walking with her hand in hand to her door, my stomach bubbling with anticipation.

i hear the uber drive away and next thing i know i'm pushed up against her door as she kisses my neck, i let out a soft moan when she bites me slightly which causes her to chuckle lowly with lust.

"i'm going to open this door and you have 30 seconds to be on my bed in nothing but your bra and panties okay?" she says against my neck.

"i- i don't have a bra on" i say trying to keep my breathing under control but failing miserably.

"keep your top on then i wanna take it off of you, keep your heels on to" she says with a smirk and she unlocks the door making eye contact with me whilst the stands up straight towering over me.

as soon as she opens the door i rush up the stairs finding her bedroom and removing my skirt, i realise that i don't know if she wants my shoes on the bed so i kneel on the floor, facing her door waiting for her to come up.

as i hear footsteps approaching i feel myself getting wetter and wetter. she opens the door and looks at the bed confused before looking at me on the floor. she moans at the sight.

she walks over slowly, i notice something in her hand but i don't dare break eye contact. she puts the mystery object on her bedside table before standing in front of me and cupping the side of my face with her hand and slightly stroking her thumb on my cheek.

"you're so perfect baby but why aren't you on the bed?" she asks me smiling.

"i didn't know if you cared about my shoes getting the bed dirty" i say coming out way more submissive than i meant to but without breaking eye contact from her.