Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

1.7K 107 10
By diggys__bae_

A/N: Don't forget to comment.

Yn's POV

I didn't know what to say or do. I just stood there like an idiot. I already knew he knew who I was.

So many eyes were staring at me as I stood frozen, thank God I still had the mask on. I was about to walk off stage when I felt someone grab my arm. I looked to see some drunk guy. "Where do you think you're goin'? I threw money up there, I wanna see you dance!"

"Let me go" I said, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Get your ass back up there and dance" he demanded.

"Let me fuckin' go!" I screamed.

Then all of a sudden Diggy walked up, pulled me behind him, and punched the guy right in his face. He stumbled back onto a table. He regained his balance and wiped his nose, it was dripping blood.

He lunged at Diggy and punched him in the jaw. I saw it clench.

That's never a good sign.

Diggy pounced on him, knocking him down again. He punched him in the face harder and harder and harder.

"Diggy, stop it!" I said. I watched as the crowd tried to get Diggy off of him and failed miserably.

As soon as I was about to help, I felt someone turn me around and saw it was Corahn. He threw his jacket over me in an attempt to cover my body. "They can handle him for a little bit, let's go" Corahn grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the place so we could be alone and away from the scene. "Yn, what fuck you doin' out here strippin'?!" He was whispering and yelling at the same time.

I sighed. "Corahn- I"

Corahn shushed me and he started listening to our surroundings. My eyes widened as I heard what he heard. Sirens. Police sirens.

I remembered two blocks away there was a police station. Somebody must've called them. We both ran back in there to get Diggy. "Diggy, cmon man, he's had enough" Corahn said, pulling Diggy off of the guy.

Diggy's jaw was a little swollen, but that wasn't even close to the damage Diggy did on the drunk. His face was swollen, he had a black eye, a busted lip, his nose was literally dripping blood, and his mouth was bleeding with a few missing teeth.

Corahn ran back to the stage and collected the money the men were throwing at me from earlier. And let me say, it was a lot of money for me to have only been performing for less than two minutes. "Corahn, put the fuckin' money down!"

He picked up more of it. "What, we can't let this shit go to to waste!" I rolled my eyes as he stuffed the money into his pocket.

We tried to rush out of the door but we were immediately stopped by paparazzi and the police. I sighed as they ambushed us with questions, pushing us around.

We had to wait two hours as the police questioned Diggy before they finally let us go. Now we had to get past the paparazzi.

I asked Corahn if he could ride with me in my car, I was too afraid to face Diggy just yet. He nodded and he hopped in on the drivers side. He looked at a text message he got on his phone and then started the car and drove off.

I noticed the direction we were going in. Diggy was in front of us. "You guys missed a turn" I said, looking behind us.

"Diggy told me to drive you to my house" he said in a low voice.

"No no no, Corahn, take me home I-"

"I'm only doin' what Diggy said" he sighed.

"You're mad too" I said in a low voice.

"Hell yeah I'm mad! Yn, what the fuck was you thinkin'?!" He looked at me then back at the road. "Diggy is famous, Yn. You know this better than almost anyone else. If you would've got caught, you know how much shit you and Diggy would've been in with the media?!"

"Yeah I know" I sighed and looked down.

The rest of the ride was silent. Then, a few minutes later, we were finally at their house. We watched in the car as Diggy stormed up the steps and rang the bell until Minnie opened the door and he walked in.

Corahn and I got out of the car and I dreaded walking up the stairs that lead to their front porch. I walked behind Corahn and closed the door. I slowly turned around and saw everyone looking at me.

"What's goin' on?" Minnie asked in a confused voice, obviously feeling the tension in the room.

Diggy sat down on the couch before looking at me. "First of fuckin' all, go put on some fuckin' clothes before we have this fuckin' conversation."

I looked down and realized I was still in my heels and bra and panty set with Corahn's jacket on. I sighed as I threw the heels off and ran upstairs and into Minnie's room, looking in the drawer that had all of my stuff in it. I found some jogging pants and a tank top and threw it on. I threw my masquerade mask away.

I slowly made my way back down the stairs. Corahn was holding CJ on the couch, Minnie was standing by the door leaning on the wall, and Diggy was sitting on another couch with his face in his hands.

I stood in front of him, waiting for him to acknowledge me. He slowly lifted his head up. "Yn" he said.

I looked down. "Yeah?"

"So this is what it's come to? You've been sneakin' around doin' this dumb shit?!"

I crossed my arms. "What were you even doing there, Diggy?"

He scowled at me. "Don't try to flip the script and make it seem like this shit is my fault! This is all about what you did and what you've been doin'!"

"Somebody please tell me what's goin' on" Minnie said as she stood next to the couch Corahn was sitting on. She handed him a bottle to give to CJ.

"Tell her, Yn. Tell her how you've been strippin' every night and how your 'Bad Kitty'. Tell her about how you missed the birth of her first born because you were strippin' for all of these niggas."

Minnie looked down guiltily. Diggy looked at her confused for a second and then chuckled to himself. "You knew, didn't you?"

Minnie sighed and then looked back up. "Vincenzo called me her first night on the job because she got too drunk and was all over the place."

Diggy stood up. "You knew this whole fuckin' time and didn't say shit?!" Diggy said growing angry. I flinched at the tone of his voice.

"Aye, chill" Corahn told Diggy so he could stop yelling at Minnie like that. He turned to her. "Why the fuck didn't you say anything?! Do y'all realize how fucked up this shit is?"

"Because I didn't wanna lose my friends hit with my best friend! She said if I told she'd never talk to me again! And plus I thought it was just gonna be a one-time thing and she'd stop but she didn't" she said about to cry.

I sat down on a couch when Diggy stood up. He started pacing back and forth in anger. "So all this time, you've been strippin'? I've been in the studio, stressin' about how to make you happy again and focusin' on the new album comin' out and how I can be a good man to my family, and yo ass been strippin'?!"

"Can't we discuss this alone?" I asked, looking at Corahn and Minnie, who both looked uncomfortable, then back at Diggy.

"No! You brung them into this shit, now" he said. "What the fuck was goin' through to fuckin' mind that made you think this shit was okay?!"

I shrugged. "Diggy, I wanted to do something against my nature. I'm tired of being such an angel all the time and ever since the miscarriage-"

"That's what this shit is about?" He stopped pacing back and forth and was looking me dead in the eye. "Because of the baby we lost over a fuckin' year ago?! You're blaming our lost child on you stripping?!"

Diggy's POV

"Diggy, you don't understand-"

"No, you don't understand!" I
said pointing at her. My anger and hurt was boiling inside of me. "You don't understand how it felt seein' this so-called 'stripper' on stage, then realizing it's the fuckin' love of your life! You don't understand how it felt lookin' at all those niggas, lustin' over you and starin' at you half naked. You don't understand how it felt wonderin' every night where the fuck you were, worrying about you and your safety! You-"

"Okay, I get it" she said in a low guilty voice.

"No, you don't!" I yelled as I started rubbing my temples and pacing back and forth.

Corahn took CJ, who was sleeping, upstairs. "Yn, just end it" Minnie said desperately as Corahn came back down.

"I am, I did. Tonight was supposed to be my last night" she said.

"So that makes it better?" Corahn asked as he took out the money and started counting it.

"No" she said looking at him. "But you takin' the money them niggas was throwin' at me when I was stripping earlier and counting it doesn't make it better either" she said.

Minnie smacked the money out of his hand. "Nigga, if you don't put that shit down!"

"Bae, it's free money! Shit, money is money, even if it is comin' from our best friend who just so happens to be a secret stripper" he mumbled.

"Enough! Everybody shut the fuck up" I yelled.

Yn's POV

Everybody jumped when Diggy spoke up again. He looked at me again. "Why?" His voice sounded so vulnerable, I couldn't even speak. "Why'd you do this? I wanna marry you, Yn. You're the girl of my dreams and you just hurt me more than you could ever even fuckin' imagine, man. I literally took a fuckin' bullet for you! A bullet! I died, I was dead before they revived me, but I died for you! I fuckin' love you, don't you get that shit?" Then, he started crying. Hard.

I didn't even know what to say. He cried harder than I've ever seen him a cry in a long time. I cried, too, I'm so stupid and I feel guilty about everything. Minnie put her hand on her heart, also holding back tears, and Corahn sighed as he watched all the people he loved falling apart.

"Diggy-"

"No" he said still sobbing. My heart was literally breaking as I watched him cry. I wiped away my tears and I went to hug him. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry, okay? Just stop crying" I said, not knowing what to say. His tears and vulnerability was honestly too much to handle and I felt so terrible for being the cause of his tears. God, he hasn't cried in so long, and even when he did cry he never cried this hard.

"I can't do this" he said. I watched him as he took a deep breath before he wiped his face one time with his hand then walked out of the door.

"I've never seen him like that" Corahn said after a long silence.

I couldn't stop crying. Minnie got up and hugged me. I squeezed her tightly and I felt Corahn rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

I really fucked up...
__________________________
I didn't edit this chapter.

You finally got caught. 😓 Diggy basically got into a bar fight after someone grabbed you?! 😲 But he didn't say what the police told him for that... that should be interesting. Diggy found out Minnie knew about you stripping the whole time and got pissed off. 😩 & Diggy actually broke down and started crying really hard. Poor baby, you really hurt him, Yn. 😭 Then he left but where did he go?

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾 Comment 💬, & Share 📱 📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 251 34
After a long relationship between Diggy and Y/N. What will happen when certain things come into their life? Will they have peaceful lives? Will they...
668 134 77
This is the sequel of "Saved or Broken?" The relationship between Jess and Mason has been as complicated as their lives. Now that they are no longer...
116K 3.9K 26
YN and Diggy Simmons relationship failed after constantly being in the public eye and Diggy's constant infidelity slip ups such as cheating. After 2...
10.6K 261 12
Sequel to Do I wanna Know. Reader and Spencer start dating and everything is perfect. Until it's not. How will they deal with Emily's death and the...