seven ; walker scobell

By love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... More

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter four; feels like
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter eleven; snow angel
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fourteen; fast times
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter nineteen; block me out
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter twenty nine; tell em
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven

chapter seven; read your mind

2.6K 58 183
By love_maexo

"double checking, did i get the message in the way you intended? got me second guessing..." read your mind; sabrina carpenter.

INSTA

dior.n.goodjohn added to their story !

dior.n.goodjohn first day of filming jitters
@maya_fontaine

walker.scobell replied to your story !
↳ she looks so pretty and i can only
see the top of her head

THATS WILD
HELP NO I FORGOT THAT
YOU COULD SEE THIS
I THOUGHT IT WAS A
SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHT

HELP IM SO STUPID

DONT SHOW HER PLEASE
read 8:35am

DIOR???

i won't...

"WALKER JUST REPLIED to my story." Dior giggled as she sat on my bed, looking at her phone. She lowered it to my eye view, so I could see the message. I smiled at his words

"He's cute." I chuckled, resuming my morning routine.

"Was that a confession?" She gasped, shaking my shoulders.

"No, it's a fact. He's cute in the way a golden retriever puppy is. He's stupid, but sweet." I reasoned with her, but Dior wasn't budging.

"It was a confession. I can't believe I didn't catch it on video. I'm so disappointed in myself."

I laughed at Dior, taking the clips out of my hair and quickly changing my clothes. I realised how comfortable I was in front of the girl, if it was anyone else, I would have retreated to the bathroom. But Dior didn't judge me, like I didn't judge her.

"Why would you need a video?" I queried, grabbing my backpack and checking I had everything. We were sort of in a rush, as Dior and I had spent at least an hour this morning fucking around listening to her unreleased music, me trying to sing, and Dior absolutely killing it, as usual. Now, we were running late. It seemed to be becoming a pattern.

"To show at your wedding, duh."

We were downstairs ten minutes later, I had flying-tackle-hugged Charlie as soon as I saw him in the lobby for no particular reason, earning an odd look from Walker and a laugh from Olivea. She wore a pretty green top and dark jeans, that really made her hair pop. Olive was a really pretty girl, I personally thought she should have played Rachel, and the character of Nancy Bobafet was a serious waste of her potential.

We waited around for Aryan for another ten minutes, before I grew impatient and called him.

calling 'goat boy 🐐❤️' ...

"Girl what are you doing? We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago?" I exclaimed as Aryans tired face popped up on my screen. He appeared to be shirtless, a sleep mask hung loosely around his neck with a dazed expression on his face. He seemed confused by my question, before time caught up to him.

"Oh! Filming's today! Shoot, I was up late talking to Ellie! I'll come down right now!" He screamed frantically, throwing things around his room, including his phone.

"Ooh! Did you tell her about the Howls Moving Castle poster I found for her?" I called out to the boy who kept running past the screen. I think he chucked us on his unmade bed.

"Uhh... yes! She said she couldn't wait to see it! She also said she loves you!" He told me. I loved Aryans girlfriend, Ellie. She was the sweetest little thing. The rest of the week in Miami after we were cast she brought a different dessert to every event. Red velvet cupcakes, sponge cake, vanilla slice, you name it. It was only fair that I got her memorabilia of her favourite show when I saw it walking through the mall. "Okay, bye! I'm coming down now!"

He hung up on me, leaving the five of us. Walker was unusually quiet, meaning that he wasn't speaking at all. He wasn't even looking at me, really. He sat in one of the sofas near the exit, fidgeting with his hands. I didn't like it. The previous day, we had been walking around a mall together, getting ice cream and having fun with each other. Now, he couldn't bear to look me.

"What's up, loser?" I asked, sitting on the armrest of the white cloud sofa. Walker peered up at me.

"Not much." He said, blandly. I hated that even more. Dry Walker. It was just strange.

"What's wrong with you?" I inquired, sheepishly. I had a feeling it had something to do with me, because the boy had been fine when I'd watched him earlier, before Dior and I had descended the stairs. After I had jumped on Charlie, the blonde boy seemed to have retreated into a corner.

Walker furrowed his eyebrows and gazed at me as if I was crazy. He pondered for a moment before replying "Nothing." He grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him, before laying me body across his lap. He smiled slightly at me. It was working. "Come on, Walker. Did the mall not live up to your expectations? What would you rate your experience?"

He let a small grin slip through. "Like, a 9."

I gasped and clutched my chest in an offended matter. "Not a 10/10?"

"You're a 10/10." Walker said the words and cringed, and then waited a moment before he laughed at himself. He threw his head back in hysterics, his body shaking at the amount of laughter. I found my face heating up a bit at his words.

"Are you laughing because I'm not at 10/10? How dare you, Walker William Scobell." The boy straightened up a little at that, looking down at me still lying in his lap.

"No! No, you're beautiful. I mean... I don't mean anything, you are! It's just... nothing. It's not nothing, you are very pretty, but... but nothing! I'm sorry." He shut himself up eventually, after I had already cracked up at his stuttering.

"Relax, seaweed brain. I know you think I'm pretty, even the top of my head." I winked at him as I stood up again, seeing that Aryan had made it into the lobby. Plus, I wanted to watch what Walker did to Dior now that he knew she showed me the messages.

——

WE ARRIVED ON set an hour later. Technically, Dior, Charlie, Andrew and I weren't filming today, but it was required for us to be there as a formality. James Bobin, the director, wanted to meet with me, Aryan and Walker to assess our chemistry further, and work out our dynamic. We were also filming a documentary at the same time, so there was a small portion of media we had to do that day as well.

"So, Maya. You have plenty of experience on sets like this. Lots of equipment, green-screens, heaps of background actors. Walker and Aryan, you guys have less. Is there anything that you want to ask about or might find difficult?" James asked the boys, knowing about my history on the set of the marauders. I'd been doing the show for four years now. Later this year we were filming for our fifth.

"I have a question. How are we going to fit everyone on the volume stage? And when are we filming the Ares fight? And can I do my own stunts?" Walker kept throwing questions at the man.

"That was three questions, Walker. To answer your first, camp half-blood is at a real alternate location. I can't tell you when we're filming the Ares fight, but I can tell you it's in the last episode, and we're filming in order. So in the far future. And yes, you can do your own stunts to an extent. For the more dangerous ones. You have a stunt double. She's very talented."

"She?" I said, laughing. The idea of Walker having a female stunt double was quite amusing.

"Yes. She's quite good." James laughed along with me as Walker crossed his arms.

"Okay. If there's no more questions, I'm going to roll the camera. We'll ask you a few questions, nothing too serious."

He counted down for the camera man, and the three of us sat on our beanbags, waving to the camera.

"What were you guys' first impressions of each other, and when did you meet?" James asked, sitting out of the shot.

"Walker and I met at a premiere, actually. It was for Walkers first acting job, the Adam project. I knew of him before because we had a mutual friend." I explained.

"Yeah, I knew of Maya before then." He agreed.

"We all know you knew of her before hand, Walker." Aryan teased the boy, causing him to fake cry.

"My first impression of Walker was that he reminded me of a puppy. He was so small, and cute. I don't know what happened." I said, joining Aryan in teasing him.

"Okay, well I don't want to do my first impression anymore." The blonde boy refused, turning away from us."

"That's okay. I'll do it for you." Aryan said, looking directly into the camera. "Walker saw Maya and immediately thought 'OH MY GOD. She's even more beautiful in person. That's my celebrity crush, right there. I'm in love.' Then he went and admitted it to every paparazzi at the premiere."

"That's not what happened! I thought she was really sweet! And I was intimidated by how good she loo - I mean, how good she was at what she does." He defended himself as Aryan looked into the camera again, shaking his head and mouthing 'he's lying.'

"Well, my first impression of Maya was being star struck. I'm a big fan of the Marauders franchise, so it was quite cool to meet her. I was also kind of shocked about how nice she was. Usually big stars at this age let fame go to their head, but Maya was so incredibly sweet to me. We met at her first and only chemistry read, and my, like, 3rd one. I think the first thing she said to me was "Oh my god you are so precious!", and then she hugged me."Aryan chuckled at the memory.

"That was my first impression of you! I saw you, and thought you were a gorgeous little thing. I've loved you ever since." I said, squeezing his face.

"My first impression of Aryan wasn't good." Walker said, a serious expression dawned on his face. "I thought his shoes were stupid."

I burst out laughing, remembering the old joke. "Not his loafers! Leave the loafers alone!" Aryans shoes that day were one of the reasons I loved him so much.

"Yeah, well my impression of you wasn't good either, Walkman. I thought your last name was school bell and you were like 4 foot 7!" We all burst out laughing at the comment.

"Okay, next question. Who's your favourite character apart from your own?" James asked.

"Oh, golly. I think maybe Annabeth." Aryan said, turning to look at me. I squeezed his arm in gratitude, as if he was actually saying that I was his favourite.

"I think Nico." Walker said. "I think he's a really misunderstood character, and he's so complex. I really like Nico.

"Um... oh gosh, this is hard. I've always loved Annabeth. Maybe Rachel." I explained. "When I read the books when I was younger, I didn't love her because I thought she was getting in the way of Percabeth. But after rereading them heaps of times, Rachel was such an awesome character! She shouldn't be hated on so much just because she liked Percy. Everyone liked Percy."

"Relatable." Walker sighed, shaking his head as if he was disgruntled. I threw a throw pillow at him.

"That's it for now! Thanks guys, you're free to join the others. Actually, Walker and Maya, could you guys come with me?" James pulled us aside, into another room. Walker and I exchanged confused glances before following the director.

"As we know, Percy and Annabeth's love story is a vital part of Percy Jackson, and so is the slow burn of their relationship. What I need you guys to do is work out ways of portraying their love for eachother in little, subtle ways. In a way that assists to tell the story. Whether it's stolen glances, little touches, whatever. Make it your own. I just wanted to give you guys the scripts for your most important 'Percabeth' scenes, so you can mull them over and practice." James told us, handing both of us a stack of paper, bonded together by a paper clip with large print of the front page of each.

PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS:
THE OFFICIAL SCRIPT.

Walker and I thanked him, and left the way we entered. It suddenly became all too real, the way we would be acting in love for the next five or so years.

If only we'd known then.

INSTA

liked by ariana_greenblatt and others
aryansimhadri this is your annabeth.

walker.scobell i don't see the issue?
aryansimhadri of course you don't...
maya_fontaine ily 😭😭
momonatamada i just know bro is skipping around his room rn
walker.scobell you are incorrect momona i am very calm and composed like always. do you think me to be an animal?
aryansimhadri is that you screaming next door???

maya_fontaine i remember when you said you were star struck by me, goat boy. how times change. watch ur back.
aryansimhadri i feel as though i should be worried
masonthamesofficial you should be she once stole all my socks when i posted a photo of her post wisdom teeth removal on her birthday.
_xochitl.gomez legend has it his feet fell off from hypothermia

sunnysandler_ my annabeth 🥰🥰
user1 not my annabeth.
sunnysandler_ d!e
adamsandler Your mom would kill me for encouraging this behaviour but no one insults Maya. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
user2 IMAGINE GETTING DRAGGED BY ADAM SANDLER

elliebellykim Aryan, don't insult Maya. It's not a good look.
aryansimhadri yes ma'am 🫡
maya_fontaine WALK HIM LIKE A DOG
maya_fontaine your girlfriend likes me more than you 🖕
elliebellykim facts

ariana_greenblatt idk she's kinda cute...
aryansimhadri in what world
walkerlover09 in my world
user3 walker we all know its you buddy.
walker.scobell this is my only account!!!

dior.n.goodjohn she's so cutie pookie sugar plum fairy pie aesthetic
bradynoon what does this mean
maya_fontaine you don't need to know

oliveamorton BEST ANNABETH EVERR
maya_fontaine ur so cute i want you
user4 woah
maya_fontaine why r u all so dirty
user5 ur our mother...

iamcharliebushnell she's so strange
aryansimhadri finally someone that agrees
walker.scobell i think you're strange
connor_noon i think your whipped
masonthamesofficial i think your a dead man walking

liked by malachibarton and 843, 529 others
maya_fontaine tunnel 'o love

iamcharliebushnell ohh this is why walker has been gawking at his phone for the last hour
walker.scobell i feel like you want me to kms

walker.scobell hi
maya_fontaine hello
walker.scobell hi
view 131 replies

ariana_greenblatt QUEENNNN
maya_fontaine ur my king
bradynoon y'all are so weird
view 79 replies

ariana_greenblatt MY LOVERRR
maya_fontaine k marry me
ariana_greenblatt 💍 👰🏽‍♀️👰🏻‍♀️ 💋
view 113 replies

momonatamada telling my kids that this is god
maya_fontaine awe mo
momonatamada being ur friend is a religious experience
maya_fontaine much like listening to don't blame me
view 48 replies

dior.n.goodjohn mother
maya_fontaine i thought you were mother
dior.n.goodjohn we can both be its the 21st century
maya_fontaine kk that's a relief
walker.scobell can i be father
maya_fontaine THATS INSANE
dior.n.goodjohn ...ig ?
view 143 replies

leenascobell this has made we want to meet you more
maya_fontaine i actually love you so much and I've only talked to you through instagram comments
leenascobell im coming to visit you next week
walker.scobell what about me?
leenascobell who are you again?
view 92 replies

_xochitl.gomez yeah this one hit the sweet spot. HOLY MACARONIII UR HOT
maya_fontaine my fav hot talented marvel superhero ily
_xochitl.gomez kisses 💋💋💋
view 56 replies

sunnysandler_ woah. hello there 😏
maya_fontaine hey sexy gal
sunnysandler_ guys she knows i exist!!
bradynoon I live for you fangirling over may
view 69 replies

masonthamesofficial i miss you stream w me and brady tomorrow please
maya_fontaine ...fine
bradynoon YAY tune in at 6pm tmr guys 😏
maya_fontaine please don't use that emoji
bradynoon sunny did??

authors note
I'm trying to fit in all of Maya friendships while also fitting Walker in... anyway I have heaps of ideas about what to do with this story!

Have any of you guys read Pearl Diver by @cherienshipper ?? I was up late sobbinggg last night, it's my fav Percy fic that I've read so far

Don't forget to vote! Love you all 💝 xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 73 13
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 lorelei and mason fall inlove after seeing each other at the black phone premiere.
46.3K 1.5K 24
𓆩ᥫ᭡ ˗ˏˋ 𝘕𝘖𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘔𝘌 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; their childhood best friends but she's stuck in her sisters shadow " 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢...
104K 2.2K 32
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩." Inez was not prepared. 3 years ago Walker Scobell beat her to the unisex role that she rea...
25.3K 644 10
ೃ⁀➷ walker scobell x female oc / social media&real life @julesforeva, no sexualizing / smut