π˜½π™šπ™¨π™©π™›π™§π™žπ™šπ™£π™™ - LaMelo...

By Xclusive_K_xx

A love story, In which 2 Bestfriends Kehlani and LaMelo whom have known eachother since they were 4. Decide... More

Introduction/Characters
Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
!IMPORTANT!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Very Important!
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Fourteen

85 1 0
By Xclusive_K_xx

Warning: this chapter contains a sensitive topic that may be upsetting for some viewers (Mention of Rape). If this topic is upsetting for you, please skip to the next chapter xx

I wake up around 10 in the morning and see that LaMelo's still asleep I hear his phone buzzing beside him on the table and I go over to see that Ashley's been called him 15 times. I call her back and she answers immediately.

Ashley: Finally, I've been calling you. Are you still in New York?

Kehlani: He is, and he's sleeping right now. You wanna leave a message?

Ashley: oh it's you. Remember that I want my 50k and I would actually like it now.

Kehlani: yeah about that. You're not getting 50k. If you decide to go public I promise you Melo and I are already getting a Lawyer and taking you to court for raping him. Yeah so you might not know this, but drugging someone is illegal and then performing un-consensual sexual acts against someone that's not conscious nor in there right mind is a act of rape.

Ashley: wait what?

Kehlani: I would suggest that you find yourself a lawyer as soon as possible.

I say hanging up the phone.

___________________

I hear Melo groan and rub his eyes. He looks at me and smiles, I give him a kiss and he sits up.

LaMelo: who were you on the phone with ?

Kehlani: Ashley. We're gonna take her to court. She's not getting $50k.

LaMelo: why are we taking her to court?

Kehlani: because she drugged and then raped you.

LaMelo: Kehlani, I can't go to court. It'll go public then everyone will know.

Kehlani: that's why we're gonna do it quietly and privately, we'll have to talk to your dad. And we should start packing to go home.

LaMelo: Okay, okay you're right.

Kehlani: I'm gonna book our flight for tonight.

LaMelo: I'm gonna have a shower.

Kehlani: ok.

Melo goes into the bathroom to have a shower and I pack my things once I'm done packing I go into the bathroom and see that Melos still in the shower I do my hair and Melo comes out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist, he then puts his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. He then leaves the bathroom and I follow behind him and he starts packing his things as well, I make my bed and call my parents and my dad answers.

Family Group Chat:

Dad: Hey babygirl what's going on??
Kehlani: I'm coming back to Chino.
Dad: why?
Kehlani: I just need to come back do you think you could send your jet?
Dad: yeah, sure. Baby are you sure everything's okay?
Kehlani: yeah just send me the time the plane gets here please.
Dad: alright, I love you.

I hang up the phone and gather my other things like makeup ect... I go downstairs to Mustapha. 

Kehlani: Hey Melo and I are leaving for Chino later tonight, thought I'd let you know. 

Mustapha: Why you going back to Chino? 

Kehlani: Because, we have some things to handle back home. I don't know if I'll come back to New York or not yet but I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay with you. 

Mustapha: yeah of course, do you's want a lift to the airport? 

Kehlani: if that's okay? 

Mustapha: yeah, just let me know when you's want to go. 

Kehlani: yeah. 

I say going back upstairs to Melo. I check my phone and see that my father sent me the details of the flight  and it was in 2 hours. Melo and quickly grabbed our things and went downstairs. 

Kehlani: We need to go now Mustapha. 

Mustapha grabs his keys and we go back down the elevator into the private parking garage. Melo and I put our bags into the boot and both sit in the back. after an hour we get to the airport, Melo and I grab out bags from the boot. Melo spots the paparazzi and puts his hoodie over his head carrying some of my bags as well as his. I grab my suitcase and close the boot. Melo walks in front and as I walk past Mustapha in the car he grabs me by the arm and whispers...

Mustapha: Remember you always have a home with me, If things don't work out with Melo you know you always have me. 

I nod and then walk over to Melo who's waiting at the airport door for me. he lets me go infront go him and then the security follows behind the both of us. 

Fan: OMG KEHLANI, MELO! 

she runs over to us and security stops her.

Fan: Can I please get a photo with you? I've been a huge fan of you's and your families since I was a kid. 

Kehlani: yeah, sure. 

Melo comes up behind me and the girl and we both smile into her camera. 

Fan: thank you so much.

she says crying. I give her a hug and she starts mentioning how she gets bullied for her and her family being poor. I hand her the envelope my dad gave me with $50k in it. 

Kehlani: I hope this helps, remember never let anyone make you feel less of your worth. you are so beautiful and money does not define anything. yes it helps a lot but it does not determine the person you are on the inside. I love you, and take care of yourself. 

The girls mother walks over with her father and brother was in a wheelchair. 

fan's mother: thank you so much, you don't understand how much this helps my family. thank you really.  

Kehlani: it's no problem really, I hope it helps you and your family with everything. 

LaMelo: Hey man, what's your story?

Boy in wheelchair: I was born paralysed from the waist down, I've alway had a passion for basketball but I knew I would never play especially in my condition. 

LaMelo: Never say Never, there are so many opportunities for you to play ball out there. You'll be something someday I know you will. what's your name? 

Tyrell: Tyrell, my friends call me Ty. 

LaMelo: Well Ty , hit up my father and we'll arrange something. 

he says giving him his fathers business card. 

Melo and I take a photo with the whole family and I hug all of them goodbye. Melo and I board the Jet and sit down.

The Jet takes off and Melo and I chill watching a show. I post on my insta. 

@ Official_Kehlani.Jordan:

Liked by; Melo, Evonii_Jordan and 15,000 others. 

@ Official_Kehlani.Jordan: Chino, here I come! 🛩️

Comments: 

@ Melo: ON DATT 💕😍

            @ Official_Kehlani.Jordan: Love youu 🩷

@ Evonii_Jordan: Yayy, my sistaaa coming back.  

                  @ Official_Kehlani.Jordan: SHE ISSS! 

__________________

After a couple hours we arrive and get off the plane. Melo and I grab our bags and get in my car that was dropped off earlier. Melo drives and the song Planez - by Jeremih plays. After about 1 hour we arrive back home, Melo parks in his driveway since we were going to his house first anyways. It was honestly a huge relief coming home and seeing the two houses I grew up in. Melo and I get out grabbing our things bringing them inside, as soon as we open the door I see a welcome home banner and everyone in front of me. I walk towards everyone and get a hug from my parent and then I see Evoni come downstairs and she was showing. and I gave her a huge hug. 

LaVar: Welcome Back!

Everyone goes back to talking to one another and Melo and I pull his dad aside. 

Kehlani: LaVar, Melo and I need to talk to you... privately. 

LaVar, Melo and I walk inside his office and LaVar sits down. 

LaVar: you ain't about to tell me you're pregnant are you? 

Kehlani: No, it's more serious. 

LaVar: I'm listening. 

Kehlani: We need a Lawyer and a good one too, Ashley Melo's ex drugged Melo and then slept with him unconsensually and now she's claiming that she's pregnant with Melo's baby. 

LaVar: Melo, how long ago did this happen? 

LaMelo: About 3 weeks ago. 

LaVar: alright, well we gonna get justice for this son, don't you worry. I'm on it.

LaMelo and I leave LaVars office and he starts making phone calls. everyone's eating and Melo and I join them. 

The rest of the night went well and everyone was real happy that I was back home. 

- That's the end of Chapter 14, read on to find out what happens next. (The next Chapter is going to be a month later .)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...
494K 9.1K 49
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
142K 3.8K 46
A good relationship requires balance. Two people who equal each other out, and are there for each other, no matter what.... The love must be compeer...
138K 3.8K 29
the sequel to Love & Basketball