Do What You Gotta Do - a Desc...

De randomreader000000

Follow the story of Mal's younger brother who also gets taken to Auradon, but will he make the same decisions... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Possible Preview 😏

Chapter 31

94 5 5
De randomreader000000

Chapter 31

"Get them!" Uma shouted, but before any of the pirates could make a move Evie handed Carlos the backpack and he quickly pulled out a slingshot as he started launching smoke bombs. The first – a shade of bright blue – blinded Uma, Gil, Harry, CJ and the crew that were standing by them. The next – gold – exploded in the crows nest. A third – red – hit pirates hanging from the rigging. By the time the colorful smoke dissipated and the crew began charging, the VK's had already armed themselves with swords and were ready to fight.

"Go!" Uma ordered of anyone who hadn't yet joined the battle before she pulled out her own sword and headed for Mal. Drac ran forward with his sister and helped her take down the pirates that tried to swarm her. He held the scepter firmly in his grip at the handle and the blade and pushed one man back while Mal fought the other one. He turned the pirate so his back was to the rail then his opponent overpowered him and turned him so his back was to the rail. Drac brought his foot up and kicked him back further onto the pier as he moved forward and spun the sword. The pirate swallowed nervously but didn't back down from the fight as they started swinging their swords the metal clashing with loud 'clang' 'clang' sounds.

When Drac had pushed him over the rail and into the water he turned and saw Mal fighting with Uma before another pirate charged at him and they began to duel. Drac wasn't as good with a sword as the pirates were but he was able to gain the upper hand with some parkour over the rails and some somersaults under their feet making moves they'd never seen and weren't expecting.

"Do you really think it's wise to cross your sword with a pirate?" his next opponent asked with a mocking tone in their voice and he turned to see CJ smirking at him.

"Uma's crew threatened my sister." He replied simply hoping she'd understand.

"Only a little." The pirate girl smirked before she drew her sword and started to duel him. He could feel her anger behind every strike, every blow that he ducked, dodged or met with his black blade. He had to pay close attention to every inch their blades moved, the position of their feet, when he moved forward and when he moved back. After a few minutes of fighting him CJ's mockery returned.

"You know what you're doing I'll give you that." She began, "Excellent form. . . for an amateur."

Drac's eyes glowed unintentionally at the insult but CJ only rose her eyebrows like his glowing eyes were attractive to her. He paused and smirked then he felt a sharp pain in his arm.

"Ah!" he cried out and CJ looked shocked as Drac turned to face another pirate.

"Bad form!" CJ shouted looking outraged as someone else stole her fight. Drac clutched the cut in his upper arm as he turned to the new adversary, knowing CJ would never attack someone from behind. She thought it cowardly.

"Maybe if yeh give up now Uma will let ye join her crew, when yer sister loses just like yer ma did."

Drac growled as he charged, ignoring his injury and dueling the crew member and clashing their swords again.

In his anger he was able to back the pirate into a corner of rail. Then he used his leather gloved hand and grabbed his opponent's blade and spun pulling it from their grasp. He spun his wrist and now had two swords aimed at the pirate.

"Yeh cheated." The pirate spat, "That's not good form!"

"Son of the mistress of all evil." Drac scoffed gesturing to himself but before he could make another move someone swung past him and kicked the pirate over the rail and into the sea.

"Call it even!" CJ shouted into the crashing waves. Drac turned to her with a smile but it died quickly when he realized CJ wasn't saving him, she was just reclaiming her fight. He wanted to apologize for leaving her, he wanted to explain everything, but he didn't have the time.

But he had to make the time.

"CJ." He began softly but she cut him off.

"Don't." she sneered between her teeth as she swung and he met her sword, keeping it from slicing down into his shoulder.

He looked at her from between the crossed blades, "I didn't mean to leave."

"Don't waste your breath."

She pushed her blade off his making him stumble back, then he had to jump as she swung for his legs, then ducked as her backswing nearly took off his head.

"I was only helping my crew get through the catacombs, before I knew it we'd been spat back out into Auradon."

"I don't care about that!" she charged, he met her sword for sword again but this time CJ grabbed one of her daggers in her free hand and sliced at him. He was forced to back up until his back hit another railing.

"Then what are you so mad at me about?"

She swung and he somersaulted backwards down onto the pier below.

"You left me –"

"But you just said –"

"You left me for him." She said looking down over the rail, and for the first time he could see the pain in her eyes. It took him a minute to wonder how she knew, because she could only mean Aziz. But then he remembered the news footage, it had been on endlessly and he knew Auradon broadcasted it to the Isle. Maybe he and the prince had been a little too chummy even when the cameras were rolling.

"CJ it's not what you think." He tried to explain, because honestly, even he didn't know what to call it. There had been a kiss or two, some flirting, but overall it was just one more thing Drac had yet to figure out about himself. Whether he was good or evil. What his preferences were. If he belonged in Auradon or the Isle. Who he wanted to be with. The truth of it was he didn't know who he was. And that scared him. So he'd avoided it. But he'd never imagined that the issue would somehow weave it's way between him and CJ and tear their friendship apart. "And right now none of that has anything to do with saving Ben and keeping Auradon safe from Uma."

She let out a single chuckle and vaulted over the rail landing perfectly in front of him. "I don't care about that either. I only care about me. And you hurt me. Now, I can get my revenge."

She swung at him again and their duel continued.

Above them Jay was in the middle of a battle with Harry Hook.

Harry swung and Jay dodged, spinning, Harry put more weight into his next strike which caused both their swords to clang together. Jay was able to push him back and Harry made his next attack a swing downward going for Jay's head. But the son of Jafar raised his arm using his forearm to collide with Harry's bicep and block the strike so early Hook's sword was useless. Jay was able to push Harry away, only for him to recover by spinning around and utilizing his hook. He tried to impale Jay but the boy lifted his arm again this time meeting Harry wrist for wrist. However Harry was wise to this and knew it left Jay's chest open, he couldnt get his sword that high but it didn't stop him from aiming for his leg, trying to hack him below the knee. Jay was able to block the hitand as they struggled they both spun. Though Harry had his back to his opponent he was a skilled enough swordsman that he bent backwards and swung his blade in a wide circle. Jay, thanks to R.O.A.R. was just as fast and bent back as the sharp weapon grazed less then an inch over his nose. Harry tried hitting him with the sharp point of his hook again only for Jay to grab his arm and kick out his leg sending Harry sprawling to the ground.

Now angered, Harry stood and charged Jay, using his foot he kicked him in the chest sending him stumbling back. Jay then leapt and kicked like Lonnie did to him just a few days ago in the gym. His kick forced Harry to back up and the pair resumed their duel, their swords clashing over and over again. Finally Harry got the upper hand and was able to force Jay against another rail using his sword and his hook to press him back. But Jay had a temper too and with the extra adrenaline he was able to push Harry back enough to give him a solid punch and a kick. With the added space he was able to grab harry's hook before another kick sent him landing on his back.

Jay laughed as Harry stood, threw his sword down and held out his hand for his property. But instead, Jay flung the hook over the rail and onto the decks below. Harry charged at him but only to push him aside as he looked to see where his prized possession had landed. He caught sight of it and leapt down onto the dock below far left of Drac and CJ's fight.

Drac fell back as CJ kicked him in the chest, his back hit the deck and pain shot up his spine. He pushed himself up on his elbows, sword still in hand but fell back down, losing his motivation to rejoin the fight. She was his friend, he couldn't fight her even if it was mainly defense. He couldn't do it. She had been the one to teach him how to use a sword after all. But where he was still a novice CJ was a pro. And he tired faster then she did. Plus, she had her anger to fuel her. He huffed and puffed catching his breath, meanwhile in good form CJ stood back, taking up her fighting stance and waiting him to rise to his feet.

"Get up!" she demanded when he didn't move. "Get. Up!"

He looked up at her from under sweat drenched green hair.

"What's the matter little dragon? Auradon make you too gentle to fight back?" she mocked but he let how miserable he felt show on his face. He knew why she was acting this way, she was hurt. Hurt because of him. And he couldn't fault her. Using his sword to stand he leaned on it like a cane, the tip of the blade pressing into the wood of the dock. CJ looked at him confused. Standing straighter, he stretched out his arms slightly like he was welcoming a hug, but really, he was giving her a clear shot.

"I'm not going to fight you CJ. I won't fight you." he said calm and steady.

"I don't need you to make it easy for me."

He smirked, a sad flash of a grin, "I know you don't. But you're my friend. I'm not going to fight you. Not for them." he nodded to the others. As close as he was to all of them CJ meant more. CJ was the one who stuck by him through thick and thin, no matter the bad blood between their gangs or their kin - until he'd left her without a word. He was in the wrong, and he knew it. The circumstances of the catacombs be damned. He should have found a way to contact her. He just didn't try hard enough.

"Go ahead." he urged her miserably, "I hurt you. Now hurt me back."

"You deserve it." she ground out through clenched teeth her sword still at the ready.

"I know."

"I would have rather lost a hand. It would have hurt less."

He nodded, "Go ahead. Take your revenge. Kill a dragon. It'll give you enough street cred to rule the whole Isle yourself." he gave her a tiny smile, she deserved it, all the power. A calculating look entered her eyes as she pictured it. He could see her figuring out how she'd go about bragging to everyone, to getting all their loyalty. to crawling out from under the shadow of her siblings and becoming better and badder then they ever were. He unzipped his jacket giving her an easier shot to run him through. Her eyes cleared and she looked dead into his sad blue ones. Then Drac gasped as he felt a sharp pain at the base of his throat.

Across the decks Mal was starting to sweat as Uma beat away at her looking for an opening. Mal tried to bring her sword to Uma's as much as she could but most of the time ended up jumping back from her attacks. Uma spun enraged and brought her sword down hard. Mal was able to deflect it and slapping her own blade over Uma's pressed it to the ground where she pinned the weapon under her boot. With the second to think she looked around and saw her crew. They were holding their own but as more pirates swarmed the pier she knew they wouldn't last much longer. She looked back down at Uma before removing her heel and fled.

"Jay go start the car!" Carlos shouted as she tried to grab Ben and force him to leave.

Behind them all Drac fell to his knees slapping a hand just over his collarbones. He could still breathe but he felt a steady stream of blood and heard Harry Hook chuckle behind him. Stepping around his prey Harry looked down on him gleefully. CJ looked shocked, having only caught a glimpse of her brother as he appeared and dragged the tip of his hook across Drac's lower neck. Drac caught his breath looking up at the two as Harry stood over him. This was it wasn't it? This was how he ended. No more games, no more parlor tricks with magic. No more stealing kisses in Agrabah. No more parading down the Isle or hanging out with his dad. This was the end of his storybook.

Harry laughed again bringing his sword to under Drac's chin. The blue eyed boy pushed himself back away from the weapon only to end up on his back on the deck.

"I've waited years for this." Harry sneered bringing back the sword. Drac turned toward CJ not wanting to see the blow when it came. But to his surprise CJ was gone. In a flash of red Harry was knocked into the water, stunned and unable to see who had kicked him. Drac watched him fall over the rail and heard the splash then CJ was knelt over him letting go of the rope she had swung in on and grabbed his arm. He grasped her forearm as she helped him up.

"Don't you ever take off without a word on me again." she told him sternly. He nodded ignoring the pain in his neck at the action as CJ pulled him away.

The rest of his crew was battling the pirates, trying to make their way for the pipe and escape with Ben.

"Ben! Go!" Mal urged as she finished one fight and met up with the king. Behind them Uma was pushing her own crew out of the way trying to get to Mal.

"Uma!" Harry called and she turned to help him up onto the pier.

"Mal's mine." Uma sneered as Harry stood beside her dripping wet.

All around the others were finishing the duels, throwing pirates aside as they headed for their escape route. CJ helped Drac along as he used his sword to help support his other side. He didn't have much more energy to exert and with an open wound bleeding slowly down his neck he really didn't want to risk getting anymore hurt. But as soon as Jay and Lonnie got through Carlos and Evie were swarmed by more pirates. Another jumped down in front of him and CJ let go to attack one of her own. The pirate was so shocked that CJ succeeded in backing him up in a few short swings before he regained his senses and fought back. Leaning on a post Drac took two deep breaths then lifted his sword to go help her and his crew. But a blade stabbing into the wood and resting just in front of his face made him halt in his tracks.

"Hiya!" Harry Hook said gleefully as he pulled the sword back and he and Drac started to duel. Drac used a nearby ladder to try and get some height so he could have more of an advantage against the skilled swordsman but it would have helped if he hadn't used up so much of his strength fighting off CJ earlier.

He ended up ducking between the rungs and jumping off the other side landing on his feet before holding the black sword up to block more of Harry's blows. Then just in time another smoke bomb went off covering the dock in a purple haze and Drac retreated and found himself entering the tunnel with the others.

"Who threw that?" Evie asked breathlessly.

"You didn't?" Carlos asked her.

She shook her head, "No, once you tossed it someone grabbed it midair, I was too busy fighting off a pirate to see who."

"You're welcome." Came a voice and they turned to see CJ Hook step out from the cloud of purple and into the tunnel. The others seemed confused but Drac only looked relieved as he stepped forward and caught CJ in a hug.

"Drac!" he heard Mal shout and he turned and saw her at the end of the tunnel with Ben. She nodded at the bridge and he nodded, understanding what she wanted him to do. He let go of CJ and walked to stand beside his sister, he spun his sword, encasing it in green smoke to reveal the scepter. He hoped it had enough power to pull off this small bit of magic. Mal moved behind him while he brought the staff of the scepter down and when the bottom slammed the wood green lightning blasted from the Dragon's Egg at the top of it breaking the part of the bridge that connected to the tunnel and sending the rest of the wood falling into the ocean below making it impossible for Uma and her crew to follow them.

Drac looked up when the green light faded and saw Uma's rage which made him smirk while he rested on one knee.

"What's my name!" she shouted punching Harry before glaring at them as they fled back to their limo. Drac was not firm on his feet and Mal caught him as they made their way out.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried as she caught sight of the wound at the bottom of his neck, the red blood standing out against the purple of his open jacket.

"I'll be fine." He told her, he just wanted to get back to Auradon. Uma would still be after them and they didn't have time to stop and lick their wounds. He passed his sister the scepter and she put it gently into the back as the others tossed their swords in. Carlos picked up Dude who was at his feet and hopped in the limo. CJ took Drac, wrapping an arm under his and resting her hand on his back. He turned to her and she gave him a smirk.

"Thanks." He said softly, "Couldn't have gotten out of that without you."

She smiled, "I know."

He chuckled then cringed from the sting of pain it caused.

Her smile fell, "Take care of yourself alright?"

"You're not coming with us?" He knew Uma would be after her once her crew told her about CJ's last minute betrayal. The Isle was dangerous enough, now she'd have the sea witch hunting her down. And what about Harry? Would he be mad? Mad enough to turn his own kin over to his captain?

"I'll be fine." She said, answering the question in his expression. He looked up and whistled. Diaval flew down and landed on CJ's shoulder, he laughed and pet the raven on his head, stroking down his back.

"Diaval will keep you company, won't you buddy?" he cawed in approval. Diaval had always liked CJ, and she'd been the one to keep him fed while Drac had been gone before. He pet his beloved bird on the head, promising himself they wouldn't be apart for long this time. CJ stared at him seeing how sad he was to leave his pet, but knowing he wanted to show her that she was still important to him. When he dropped his hand Diaval flew onto a pipe and began preening his feathers. Drac turned back to her and before she could lose her nerve CJ grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss. He was shocked at first, but then melted into it. When he was fourteen, long before going to Auradon, Drac had realized he'd had a crush on his closest friend. But, in true villain fashion, repressed it. Villains didn't get crushes, or develop feelings like that. They were supposed to be selfish and spend their time plotting not dating. And the past year of his life had been such a whirlwind he never stopped to think maybe CJ stayed by his side because she had a crush on him too. Meaning her thinking he'd left her for Aziz would have cut even deeper then he originally thought.

When she pulled back he wanted to express all those thoughts but once again he had no idea where to start. She laughed at his expression as her thumb rubbed along his cheek.

"I'll see you soon little dragon." Then she stepped back as Evie grabbed his arm and pulled him into the limo. As they drove off CJ vanished into the shadows of the Isle.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.3K 1.1K 26
Destiny is the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and she also a princess living in Auradon where she goes to school to become beautiful young princess...
4K 313 16
In the concluding beat of war, Evie awakens to a wide world unknown. With her memories completely shattered, she must rebuild her life from scratch...
209K 6.1K 38
It's been a couple months since Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay arrived at Auradon Prep. It's also been a couple months since Ben announced his love for M...
21.6K 627 26
Everything in Auradon is back to it's original form. Mal and her Isle friends grew more closer to Auradon. No one remembers the spell Maleficent put...